Joker and Harley Quinn: Crazy

Por damaged_quinn

COMPLETED - Based on Suicide Squad version of Joker and Harley. - I don't own any characters in the story. ... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Sequel??
Announcement!
Finally!

30

7.4K 194 75
Por damaged_quinn

Harley began to cry into J's shoulder.

"I missed you so much." She sobbed.

J began to stoke her hair, and lightly kissed her head. "I know, baby."

Harley knew J would never admit that he missed her. But she knew that he had.

"Let's go home before SWAT comes, yeah?" He asked gingerly, breaking their embrace. Harley nodded, and giggled as J grabbed her hand, and they ran through Arkham.

They got situated in Jokers purple Lamborghini, and picked up right where they left off. It was like they were never apart. Joker sped down the streets of Gotham at speeds of over 100 MPH, swerving in between cars.

In only minutes, they were home. Harley looked up at the mansion, and gulped.

J gripped her thigh lightly, "come on."

She followed him inside, she was finally home.

"I have to show you something." J said,grabbing her hand. Harley smiled at his touch, she had missed it so much.

He led up her upstairs, and down to the end of the hall. They stopped in front of a room.

She stared at J in confusion. J nodded towards the door, "open it."

She slowly turned the handle, and opened the door.

Harley stood in shock, covering her mouth with her hand, tears leaking out of her eyes.

In the middle of the large room sat two baby cribs. Harley was frozen, she thought her babies were killed by Robin.

"J...?" She asked, uncertainly.

He brought her over, and she peered into the crib. She gasped, tears still leaking out of her eyes. Her babies were beautiful.

The girl had bleach blond hair, and bright ocean blue eyes like J. The boy had blonde hair, with faint streaks of green. His eyes were a blue-grey, like Harley's.

"They're...our babies?" She asked. J nodded.

Harley slowly reached into the girls crib, and held her softly. She kissed her nose, and cradled the baby to her chest.

"She needs a name," J said.

Harley bounced the baby in her arms, studying her.

"Brielle." Harley decided.

J walked over and picked up the boy. He cradled him in his muscular arms. Harley felt her heart swell up with pride at the sight of Joker holding his son.

"He looks like a... Jax." J said.

"Brielle and Jax," Harley said, smiling at J and her new family.

J looked at her, and gave her a small smile, so minuscule, that if you didn't know him well enough, you wouldn't have even known he smiled.

___

(9 months later)

"Okay Bri. Come on, you can do it! Come to mommy!" Harley cooed to Brielle. "Puddin', are you getting this?" Harley asked J.

He nodded, holding up his phone. "It's recording."

Brielle smiled, and slowly stood up. She took one step towards Harley. "Yes baby! You can do it!" Harley cheered.

She stumbled along, and slowly made her way over to Harley. Once she reached her, she fell into Harleys arms.

"You did it, you walked Brielle!" Harley cheered, tickling a giggling Brielle in her arms.

J stopped recording, and faintly smiled at his two beautiful girls.

J never thought he would experience love. Hell, he didn't think he'd ever be happy. Harley used to be his toy, his doll. She was just an object to him. But now, after everything that happened, she was much more. She was his everything.

J was snapped out of his thoughts when Harley smiled at him, "Let's celebrate!" She exclaimed.

"Let's have dinner, and a night out on the town." J suggested.

Harley stood up and kissed his cheek, "sounds like a plan."

She placed Brielle in J's arms, and skipped off.

A few hours later, Harley bounded down the stairs, excited to head out.

Her hair was curled to perfection, accenting her blue and pink ends. Her eyes were coated with a sparkly gold eyeshadow, completed with winged eyeliner. She wore a tight fitting black dress that hugged her curves, completed with black pumps that had a red heel.

J came down the stairs holding Jax and Brielle. Jax was wearing a little dark purple tux, his hair slicked back and styled like J.

Brielle had he hair in pigtails, and was wearing a red and black dress.

Harley walked over to J, stroking his shoulder. "You look amazing, puddin'." She said.

J was wearing his signature black and white suit, his hair slicked back. "Oh, baby, you look stunning." He said to her. He handed her Jax, and they each carried the kids into J's Lamborghini.

They bucked them up in their car seats, "buckle up! Its going to be a wild ride." Harley giggled, tapping on their noses.

Once everyone was settled in the lambo, J pulled out of the driveway, and sped down the street.

Harley and J laughed as they rode, they had both missed this.

They pulled up to Gotham Dining, the most exclusive, elegant, and expensive restaurant in Gotham.

They walked in, J holding Jax with one arm, a handgun in the other. Harley was holding Brielle.

"We're here!" J announced, walking in the diner.

___

"Check!" J called out once they had finished eating. A trembling waiter slowly walked over, placing their check on the table.

"H-here you are, s-sir." She spoke.

J looked at the bill and made a face.

He suddenly pulled out his gun, and shot the poor waiter in between the eyes.

"Parties over!" J yelled, grabbing Jax and Brielle, and ran to the car with Harley following behind.

They quickly got situated, and J sped down the street.

They went down the road and turned, J began to smirk to Harley as he saw who was chasing them.

"We have company."

Harley smiled, "ah, batsy."

J stepped down harder on the gas pedal, Jax and Brielle giggling in the back seat.

Batman was getting closer to them. J growled, handing Harley his gun.

"Take him out, pumpkin."

"You're ruining our celebration dinner, you bastard!" She yelled, laughing like a maniac as she stuck her head and arm out the window, shooting at the bat mobile.

J turned back to look at his children.

Both Brielle and Jax were smiling and giggling.

J faintly smiled, turning back and facing the road. Their laughs mixed together perfectly. They would be brother and sister of crime. Brielle and Jax would one day rule Gotham.

J looked in his rear view mirror. They were still laughing. J knew they would live up to his honor.

J yelled to his children, "Welcome to a life of chaos!"

the end.

******************************************************

Wow...

I honestly don't know what to say right now... But thank you so much for sticking with me through the book! I had so much fun writing it.

Sequel: I'm not sure, should I write a sequel? Comment, let me know if I should. Also, leave some ideas for what J and Harley should do if I do a sequel!

New books: Yes, I will continue writing. Maybe more Harley and J books? I will start publishing a book next week based on the Fast and Furious series, so look out for that!

If you have any questions/concerns, or have any requests for new books,comment or message me.

Once again, thank you so much.

I love you all.

See you in the next book!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

119K 4.6K 42
The love story of Harley Quinn and the joker. All Characters belong to DC
227K 5.7K 71
" The Good, The Bad And The Crazily EVIL " Harley Quinn and The Joker were brought closer when their daughter was born. They raise...
534K 23.4K 55
❝If you have never lost your sanity, then you have never been in love.❞ Meet Harley Quinn; She is not the Harleen she was anymore. She has changed fo...
28.8K 844 19
These characters are based off of Harley quinn and joker from suicide squad Disclaimer I do not own Harley Quinn or joker I only own their actions