MAFIA INDEBTED (Mafia Series...

By BNSH_SHAHEEN

DARK ROMANCE "Don't please," she sobbed, shaking badly. The fear of her situation was slowly sinking in... More

IMPORTANT NOTE
Prologue
Chapter 1
Phase 0
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Phase 1
Chapter 31
Bonus chapter
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Characters
Chapter 45 (I)
Chapter 45 (II)
Treat Chapter
Chapter 46 (I)
Chapter 46 (II)
Chapter 47 (I)
Chapter 47 (II)
Chapter 48 (I)
Chapter 48 (II)
Chapter 49 (I)
Chapter 49 (II)
Chapter 50 (I)
Chapter 50 (II)
Phase 2
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Chapter 32

38.3K 1.3K 175
By BNSH_SHAHEEN

Breathing deeply, Anissa drifted to consciousness. Her eyes felt heavy and her head ached but she fought against it and rubbed her face to get rid of the drowsiness.

Yawning and stretching her limbs, she hissed and almost screamed when a sharp pain radiated from her arm upon stretching. She rubbed it and was surprised that her shoulder was bare. She looked down and saw that she was dressed in a satin silk white nightie that had exposed a lot of her cleavage and left her shoulders bare. And she felt even more enraged to find that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

What the hell! She mentally screamed.

And then she realised she was in unfamiliar surroundings.

Her hazel eyes roamed around. The ceiling for one was different: it caught her in a daze as her eyes scanned the Vatican painted designs and Michelangelo's replica painting of the Sistine chapel lavishing the ceiling.

Where am I? She thought in utter confusion as she eyes went to see dark grey coloured walls.

Her neck ached as she moved it to view more of the room. The room was set with mid century modern furniture, all made in dark wood and oak. The curtains were black in color and thus, she couldn't tell what time it was.

Slowly, she tried to get up as her body ached all over, probably from sleeping in the same position for too long.

Suddenly, her mind recalled the events that resulted before she fell unconscious.

That bastard! He drugged me! She thought furiously. But her eyes fell on the palms of her hands and her stomach turned as she remember what laid in her palms last.

Bile rose at the back of her throat as tears pricked her eyes.

That monster! How could he do that to me? Why the hell did he do this to me? And he broke his word. Now I know I can never trust a word he will ever say to me. She thought woefully as her eyes wandered, her mind finding the dark despondent colours depressing.

Her breathed hitched as her chest constricted.

I have to get out of here. I feel suffocated. She thought and as soon as her feet moved under the covers, she froze when she felt something cold grasp around her ankles and the jingling sounds of metal against metal.

"What?" She mumbled in shock as her eyes widened and immediately she removed the covers only to be frightened out to her wits when her eyes landed on the chains and restraints around her dainty delicate ankles. They were locked against the bed post.

She began to pant, unable to breath properly. Oh God. Please no. Her mind conjured up the most worse of possibilities.

Her thoughts and body froze when she heard the sound of a door opening.

Her heart accelerated as she saw the devil enter the room.

Shehryaar looked weary as he walked while running his hand through his hair and sighing in listlessness. His top collar buttons were open as well as all the buttons of his vest coat upon his white dress shirt. His black suit jacket hung over his shoulders in a wrinkled fashioned like he'd been sitting for hours.

But as soon as his grey eyes landed on the woman on the bed, his weariness was shoved away and replaced by stimulation and excitement. A mean smirk plastering on his handsome face, a beastly glint shining in his smokey eyes.

"I see you're awake. That's good." He said and approached the bed.

Anissa felt a pang of loathsome fear and disgust claw at her heart and turn her insides painfully as she saw the devil of a man approach her.

"St-stay away f-from m-me." She stammered, her eyes welled up with tears.

"Now now baby, don't say that. You've already been out for two days. I can't wait on you anymore." He drawled as he loosened his tie.

Her eyes widened. "T-two d-days?" She mumbled incoherently.

"That's right." He affirmed, his eyes fixed on her chest. His eyes roamed on his name on her pale creamy skin. His strides brought him to the foot of the bed where the chains were locked together.

Red crept up her cheeks under his scrutiny as she felt self conscious and quickly drew the sheets upon her chest, hiding away her body from him. The movement cause the chains to jingle. That alerted her of her situation as anger bubbled up in her, her mind gripping at the raging emotion.

"That's right. You drugged me!" She screamed. "How could you? How dare you? What the hell is wrong with you?" She screeched.

"And what's with the chain? Why have you chained me to the bed? Am I some sort of animal on a leash?" She screamed in frustration.

For the first time in a while, she saw emotions flash in his eyes yet as quickly as it came it went away. His eyes remained blank and his expression showed his contentment upon her present state.

"I like the way you are now. It gives me some assurance that you won't be running away fro me." He explained.

"Running away? When the hell did I try to run away?" She shouted, forgetting her place. "What the hell is wrong with you? are you insane?"

"Anissa!" Shehryaar's loud voice boomed, making her jump in her place, scaring her out of her skin. She screamed and immediately covered her face on fear of him hitting her but to her surprise it never came.

The fear led way to hopelessness and despair as she began to cry.

"When did I try to run away? Why are you doing this to me? I've already lost my freedom by marrying you. What more do you want? Will you take away the little liberties I have too?" She sobbed heavily, hiccups raking in her chest.

Through tear filled eyes, she saw Shehryaar's face: he just stared at her, his expression neutral. His eyes giving nothing away.

Of course, what could I possibly expect from a psychopath?

"How can you be so cold? What is wrong with you?" She choked, wishing to see some sort of reaction from him but got nothing.

"Why did you kill Sherjeel? And even if you did, why the hell did you make me go through that ordeal? What was your motive?" She asked, her head full of questions.

"Why? Tell me why?" She screamed.

She was extremely confused, her mind lingering on the verge of insanity.

Her shaking body froze when she heard a dark loud chuckle come from Shehryaar. She looked up at him only to find a deranged expression enter his eyes as he smirked. It was almost as if he literally bathed in her confusion and pain.

It caused her to sob even more. Why? What did I ever do to deserve this torture?

She was taken by surprise when he lunged at her, making her scream. His hands caught her wrists and roughly pinned them by the side of her head. Her arm stung but she ignored the pain.

His body pressed hers down into the mattress. His face was menacingly close to hers, causing his breath to fanned against her tear stained cheeks.

"No! Let me go!" She shrieked, her legs thrashing under him. The cold metal bit into her skin but she didn't care. All her mind comprehended was to get away from the deranged man who held her captive underneath him.

"No! Please! Let me go." She cried loudly, her heart hammering against her ribcage as adrenaline pumped through her. All her body was getting was that Shehryaar was a dangerous threat and she needed to get away.

"Stop!" Shehryaar ordered, his voice loud and clear. But she wasn't having it. Shehryaar sighed, releasing her right wrist as he backhanded her.

Her cries died down, her dark wavy hair splaying across her face as she stopped her struggles.

When Shehryaar was certain she would behave, he caught her jaw roughly, making her face him. Their eyes locked as Shehryaar stared deeply into her agonised hazel orbs.

"You think this is all?" He sneered through clenched teeth. Anger was evident in his eyes now.

"Oh baby, you've clearly forgotten your place. Are you forgetting that I'm out to break you?" He said with pride.

"B-but why?" Anissa willed herself to be brave.

"Why? What did I ever do to you? Why are you m-making me suffer l-like this? Why do y-you keep on h-hurting me?" She inquired, her voice extremely shaky.

She saw Shehryaar's grey eyes darken as he leaned close to her ear.

"Because it gives me power. It makes me happy to know that you are suffering." He replied, his voice cold as ice and inhumanely detached.

Anissa still under him. Her heart stopping.

This is it! I knew it. He's not normal. He's officially insane. He hates me. I should've known.

"And what's more, you still disobey me. You show me disrespect. You lack discipline and these are thing I will not tolerate. You will submit to me. I will not have it any other way." Shehryaar declared.

"You're my slave now. I will control you in every way." He avowed.

But, she wasn't one to give up. Gathering every vestige of courage she could muster, she met his glare head on.

She had no idea where this new found courage came from but all of a sudden, she didn't feel afraid of Shehryaar anymore. Maybe it was the prospect of having learned that he hates her that gave her reason enough to understand his motives and now that she had, she wasn't about to stop fighting.

Because she knew now that handling him like how you would handle a mentally competent person wasn't possible now. Dealing with him was like asking the blind to lead the blind: it was pointless.

The man had no moral sense or regard. And now it was time for Anissa to step up and meet his challenges head on. It was only when she showed weakness was when he truly gained power over her.He fed off of her fer, confusion and pain and she was sick and tired of it.

Because now she understood that he really did gain control over her when she rebelled against him and stood up for herself. If she started doing the opposite: not show him that his decisions and actions affected her in any way then that was the best way of fighting against him. He had already made her cross so many of her boundaries, what more could he do?

Of course, that was still a apprehensive question mark in her mind. But it was the possible worst. And Anissa always had options.

For now, she would meet his challenges head on. She wouldn't display any signs of weakness. And if he made her cross her limits, then there was nothing in her way to stop her from leaving him.

She was his wife legally. He may treat her as a slave and not recognise her rights but liberty and free will were her birth right. And no one, not even The powerful and vicious Mafia King could take them away from her.

That's it Ainnie. Don't give up. Do not give in. You are not weak. He may hurt you more from this point onwards but always remember, God is watching and He will certainly give you justice. Her conscience encouraged.

"Do your worst." She hissed, her tone oozing with confidence.

"I will never let you control me. I will fight you at every step. I will never submit. Hurt me all you want. All you will earn in the end will be my hatred." She leered.

No one more questions. Just remember the reason why you are still with him. And if it gets too much, just get away from him.

And she wasn't susrpeird when Shehryaar smirked smugly.

"I'm glad to hear that. Where's the fun in it if you won't fight back. It'll only make the struggle more enjoyable and the suffering more pleasurable." He stated.

Anissa scoffed. "You're pathetic. You're nothing but a mean bully who preys on the weaknesses of others just to feel some sort of empowerment. That doesn't even make you a man. It just makes you a coward."She muttered, her gaze strong and unwavering.

And that was enough to bring Shehryaar into a rage.

His eyes blazed up. "Oh really!" He sneered. Anissa braced herself for his attacks and squeezed her eyes shut.

His lips came clashing down to hers. And it was the roughest kiss she had ever had. Shehryaar harshly bit her lower lip, making it bleed as his tongue entered her mouth. The taste of her blood was quiet apparent now. But Anissa didn't give in. She resisted him.

And Shehryaar knew that she would. He released her lips.

"I'll show you what kind of a man I really am!" He yelled.

Anissa knew that she had dented his pride and for the first time she felt like she gained some power over him.

She knew he possessed a great sense of grandiose. And if he was able to prey on her weakness, then she wouldn't hesitate to use his against him.

Consequences be damned!

Shehryaar immediately lifted her up by her shoulders and rotated her towards the head board of the bed and straddled her hips securely.

Taking his tie from around his neck, he roughly tied her wrists together into a tight bind and tied the rest of the silk fabric strip to the headrest.

"You think I'm not man enough! I'll show you!" He said, sounding extremely pissed. Anissa bit her cheeks to control her smile. Now she knew she was getting through him. And that in itself was an achievement.

"Go ahead. Because all you can do is take advantage of me. All you have is muscle and no brain!" She snarled. Yet now her heart was slowly shuddering in fear as she realised what position she was in.

Shehryaar didn't respond as he threw off his suit jacket and vest. He threw his holster with the loaded guns and they fell to the floor with a loud thud. He ripped his dress shirt off, the buttons flying in every direction.

Anissa's eyes feasted on his sculpted body. She swallowed as she viewed his perfectly toned muscles, the superficial veins beautifully evident on the surface of the skin.

That's all this monster is. Just superficial beauty and hollowness on the inside.

And when she saw his eyes, they were nothing but hollow orbs filled with carnal desires

He leaned down to his ankle, lifting his pants and revealing a soldier blade. Anissa's eyes widened when she saw him bring the blade closer to her chest.

No fear Ainnie. Do not show any weakness. she though to herself and kept her gaze locked with Shehryaar's. When he saw that she wasnt being intimadated, he smirked and placed the tip of the blade underneath the flimsy strings that held the nightie in place. Anissa gasped when she felt the cold blade touch her heated body.

He cut the strings apart and roughly tore off her nightie, revealing her perky breasts to his hungry gaze.

But he didn't touch them. He threw away the blade and His hands went to her panties as he ripped them off in one go.

He got off the bed. Anissa turned her face away and pursed her lips tightly together.

She knew what was coming out of this situation. And her mind was slowly beginning to black down but she fought it. It would be so much easier to escape this fate by mentally shutting herself off but that would be the cowardly thing to do so she kept herself alert, fighting off the haziness in her brain.

Her trauma was her weakness and now wasn't the time to show him any weakness.

She heard the sound of his belt buckle clink and his zipper open and she knew his pants were off.

And before she could comprehend, she was flipped over so that she was lying on her front.

Her arm ached with the movement and she desperately resisted the urge to wince out in pain.

At her position, she was completely bound.

Shehryaar was back and straddles her again. She flinched when she felt his rock hard manhood collide with her buttock. He raised her hips upwards.

His fingers went down to her womanhood and stroked hard until she was pooling between her thighs. She gasped and resisted the urge to moan.

But she knew he wasn't planning on doing anything that would pleasure her. But the sparks of euphoria erupted from his touch.

"Now you'll know." She heard him through her haze filled mind and the next thing she knows, his hand sharply collides with her buttock.

She let out a small yelp and clenched her teeth together as another hit came at her and another then another.

Her buttocks stung with red angry stinging pain but she took it.

The sound of a foil ripping sounded in the air.

Anissa hadn't even recovered when his manhood thrust into her roughly without warning, making her arch her back.

"Ah!" She shrieked and buried her face in the pillows beneath her.

"That's right, scream! I want you to scream!" Shehryaar gritted.

He pumped into her ruthless. His hands roughly grabbed her hips to still her as he roughly pounded into her.

Anissa's stomach knotted up as pleasure began to flood in her belly. The endorphins in her brain played at her pleasure centre and she slowly began to slip to the waves of euphoria as she met with his powerful thrusts. Failing miserably, she began to moan.

Shehryaar smirked triumphantly upon hearing the musical sound of her moans and leaned down and bit her left shoulder. His teeth sank into her delicate skin. She gnashed her teeth together to fight the pain while his powerful thrusts engaged her mind on pleasure.

It was getting too much. She couldn't fight the pain and the pleasure anymore and opened her mouth to let out her sounds. Sheens of sweat transpired on her body as her energy was spent meeting his thrusts head on.

Her walls stretched as she knew she was about to climax.

She gasped when he plugged his thumb into her backside and tried to stretch her there.

"Ah! Stop!" She screamed, her back arching as he thrust into her roughly and her orgasm ripped through her yet he didn't stop and kept fucking her through her pleasure.

He grunted as he started to reach his high. His nails dug into her skin and she was sure it would leave marks and bruises.

"Fuck!" He groaned and thrust one last time before he came. Panting, he collapsed on top of her.

But he wasn't done with her, not even close.

**********

VOTE, COMMENT, PROMOTE AND SHARE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 9K 10
❀️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❀️ EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ She sits behind the bushes and can see him comfortably, he is trying to...
470K 23.1K 63
For her, he is the light of her life. She never thought of leaving him. But unknowingly they got into a fight. He went out leaving her alone in the h...
1.2M 35.8K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...