Mending Eachother ✔

By mash_kookie

~☆ a story that revolves around an anonymous gangster and an abandoned innocent soul. the broken souls needs... More

Welcome 🎈
1|Shut the fu** up.
2|My first loss.
3|Oh No, Not again!
4|Familiar pair of eyes.
5|Totally despondent
6|Why again?
7|In shock
8|Endorsing silently
9|Laila! listen to me.
10|WTH!
11|Blew off
12|In shock?
13|That I didn't expect.
14|Malignant Bastard.
15|Totally confused.
16|Entering the hell.
17|How come it's possible?
18|Her bad luck.
19|Startled by the scenario.
20|What's going on?
21|What I'm gonna do now?
22| Time for some fun.
23|How could he?
24|Ohh shoot! Feelings, they're coming back.
25|What's more to come now?
26|What's gonna happen next?
A Message
27|I hate you!
28|Crossing the boundaries.
Sorry|Not an update.
Wait is over.
30|Was Harris changing?
31|Not without any purpose.
32|That's life.
33|Bad luck
Sorry|Not an update.
34|A bigger thriller
Back.
What's your favourite word?
35|It's coming.
Happy New year.
36|Disclosing the secrets.
37|The Past.
Author's Note.
38| The Past (2)
Author's note: Army spotted.
39|Open to truths of life.
Author's note: so it's all out.
40|She is back!
41|And the tables turned.
42|I found my happiness
BONUS: Don't miss

29|Silence before the storm.

2.8K 193 104
By mash_kookie

Don't you think the above cover is pretty. Well it's amazing. Thanks alot Humda_aulia for your support. Love you loads. ❤

Turning her head to the source of shelter same face welcomed her.
She found the same warmth in those pair of captivating eyes.
A smile reached her lips.

Happy reading. 🎈

~~~~~~~~

Writer POV:

As he was done with the shower he changed into his sweat pants not bothering to cover his aesthetic body with some teeshirt. The wounds on his skin were agonising.  He dug inside the drawer in search of first aid box and luckily happened to unearthed it.

She looked in the mirror and blush crept up her cheeks on witnessing her bare legs. His eyes crossed her mind and she felt heating sensation all over her figure. She hold the counter tightly and inhaled sharply letting her mind and heart came to ease.

"Its okay... Don't feel, don't feel", she chanted the mantra and ran her fingers through her short hair before making way to the door.

He poured off all the contents of the box over the black silk covers on his king size bed. He had no idea how to treat his wounds. He was so used to such fights and bruises and he never cared for treatment but why now. Beacuse Laila asked him? His head snapped to the blank wall in front. Was he really losing control? But Why? His frozen mind came back to the reality on the click of bathroom door knob. Her small head peeked out of the door. She found his eyes already lingered on her. Her heart missed the beat and she lowered her gaze.

"Come out, I'm not gonna eat you", he said in blank tone and took his eyes back to the contents on the bed. She heaved a sigh before stepping out of the restroom stretching the shirt from its edge. His eyes moved to her again and were glued on her thin yet cleaned shaved legs that glowed under the dim light of lamps. His eyes travelled up to her orbs and he found them soft mingled with confused state. He saw her gulping her spit before taking small strides towards the couch. His eyes travelled along with her figure until it fixed on the sofa she settled on spreading the duvet on her bare legs fidgeting her thumbs looking nervous. He smirked a little before getting busy in the work he had no idea how to do. For past thirty minutes she intently observed him who was failing at the attempt again and again.

"Your ego is too big to ask for help", he heard her when he slowly lifted his eyes and passed a scowl to her. She nodded her head sideways and got up from the couch before wrapping the sheets around her lower abdomen. He snorted lightly on her adorable attempt but kept his gaze transfixed on her. She with efforts made way to his bed and sat in front of him.

"You're adorable you know that?" His words made her blush harder.

"The attention seeking adorable", here came back the Harris. She passed a glare to him with an odious look while he laughed loudly throwing his head back. She admired his laugh but wanted to punch him right in his face.

"You're the same, but attention seeking idiot", she snorted while grabbing his hand roughly in hers when he winced. She instantly loosened her grip and apologized lightly before applying the ointment on his bruises. He silently espied her attempt.

"Done", he heard her say.

"On my face", he spoke when she scanned his face to found a long mark on his forehead and a cut on his lips.

She took the ointment on her index finger and lightly pressed it on his lips before rubbing it gently. He was aroused, sexually. She felt her legs wobbling but deep breaths worked a little, very little. She had to blow the wound. She inhaled and then bent to his face, he was quiet but in reality enjoying her nearness.

She blew the applied mixture gently, her cold gentle breath agitated the inside of him. He tightened his fist but kept his eyes open. The trance lasted for few minutes until she backed off. Now he felt her breaths again on his forehead. He inhaled sharply her after bath fragrance. He was getting insane. Never in a past 10 years he felt that way. The girl really had charm. His hand reached her waist and her breath hitched, he pulled her in and flipped her on the bed, the duvet fell off her figure exposing her legs. She shivered when he hovered her petite form leaving mere distance between their faces. She laid straight and stiffened while he leaned in more until his nose tip touched her jawline. A spark ran inside her letting her eyes to close.

"Stop making me crazy", his words stirred her inside. His deep tone added spice to her feelings. Why it felt so good? May be it's so new, she had never experienced it before.

"You smell heavenly", he traced his nose down her skin to her shoulders when his one hand travelled to her bare thigh. A gentle squeeze on it made her moan. Harris was more aroused. Laila's eyes flew open and she felt his nearness, his face dug in her neck. Her breath deepened and her stomach growled. She had to stop it, she didn't want to but she had to.

"Harris", his name came out as a mere wishper and in return he only hummed, a deep sexy one leaving the kisses on her skin.

"I'm..  hungry", her words halted his exploring session. He lifted his face and looked in her eyes with narrowed ones. Her innocent face came in his view. He heaved a sigh before getting off her and with one swift motion he was out of the room. She was used to his such silent behaviour.

Laila got up the bed and took sharp breaths cursing herself for losing control twice.

"Ughhh... what should I do?" She groaned before hoping back to the couch and covered herself with the duvet again.

"Not anymore not anymore", she vocalized the trill in her mouth.

He made way out the silent dark corridor where the only source of sound was his feet dragging against the floor. He hoped down the stairs and barged in the kitchen. He peeked in through the pots and found the food luckily. He fetched the delicious looking food and loaded it in the plate filling a whole tray of it. His stomach even growled on witnessing the heavenly sight.

He sneakily went back to the room to found her sitting all covered under the sheets. He locked the door before placing the tray on the table at the balcony in his room. His room had a small balcony that showcased the huge lawn down.

She got off the couch when he gestured with his hands to stop her. She again sat back.

"You have to pay for the food", he said in a duh tone while settling himself on the chair dragging the food filled tray in front of him. She with gobsmacked expression stared back at him as if he had grown two heads.

"What's that look for?" He questioned while putting in the spoon in his mouth.

"Why so cruel?" She scowled at him and folded hands on her chest before turning her head away from him.

He smirked.

"There's an option for you", he offered gulping the cold drink down his throat.

She looked in his direction with narrowed eyes.

"Come sit here without the duvet around you", he shot a manerless statement and she choked on her saliva.

"And why so shameless?" She growled.

"I guess for the sake of this delicious food you'll do it and come on I'm your husband", with mouthful he said and she nodded her head sideways on his stupidity.

"Ughhh... Harris please na", she whined like a baby but in return he just laughed, a mocking one and started eating again.

"If I'll not do it then this elephant will eat whole of the food", she talked to herself and gave her mind some thoughts while he kept himself dug in the food.

She threw off the duvet and walked over to him. His eyes travelled up her legs with a smirk. 

"You're such a pervert", she snorted and settled in front of him dragging the shirt down the thigs not letting him having any sneak peak.

"I'm everything but a pervert", he replied feeding himself more.

"Ohh really. That's the biggest joke of the history", she puffed with annoyance in her tone. She finally took the delicious food in her mouth.

"Well you know..  That's the first time ever I'm acting like a pervert. May be just with you", he gave her a look, the look to made her blush harder. She turned all red and averted her gaze.

"Such a game player", she mumbled with full mouth.

"I heard that", he replied keeping his gaze out to the lawn.

Furthur dinner went with more of the bickering. First time ever the unusual couple had a meal together at this unearthly hour of night under the black sky with many nonchant yet cute talks.

He dragged himself out of the balcony towards his bed and slumped on it throwing the phone on the side table. She gathered the utensils and dumped them to the side before taking herself back to the couch.

"Don't sleep on that, your back will hurt. Come here on the bed", his sleepy voice echoed in the room.

"No I'm fine", his words sometimes amazes her so much.

Just as she finish speaking a hand grabbed her arm and dragged her along. Her breath hitched and the scream died in her mouth.

"Don't act smart. You're so dumb", he kinda scolded her and pushed her on the bed throwing her duvet on her face.

He himself collapsed on his side and drifted off to sleep may be. For some seconds she tried to register what really happened before she straightened her posture and threw a glance to his sleeping form. She really wanted to snuggle in that soft bed but No! She couldn't do that. Slowly she put her feet on the floor below but that man again pulled her to him.

"You won't understand. Now sleep with me", he made her lay and wrapped his arm on her waist, resting one leg on her bare legs and nuzzled his face in her neck. She was frozen like an ice. Such a shameless man, he was really crossing all the barriers they created at the time of contract. But why he was acting like those typical husbands. She struggled but all her efforts went in vain.

"Ehhmm.. stop disturbing", he mumbled making her shiver more with his warm breaths against her skin. She gulped the spit. Fear built up inside her. She didn't know what was happening but she was scared. Few tears escaped her eyes and fell on his face. He lifted his head and looked at her terror-stricken face with scrunched brows.

"Why are you crying?" He spoke softly still in dizzy state.

She nodded her head sideways and squeezed her eyes shut feeling his gaze on her face. Their faces were so close and she knew he was still staring at her. She felt his thumb caressing her cheeks but she kept her eyes close.

"Fine", she heard him grunted when the grip around her disappeared. Her eyes flew open and she saw him facing the other side.

"But don't leave the bed", he spoke before there was silence. She sniffed and face the opposite side trying to suppress her fear. Her heart was not at ease. Bad vibes were coming to her and she was scared what the sun of next morning would bring along.

Morning:

He moaned loudly letting out a big yawn when something picked his interest. He intently observed her innocent sleeping face. A smirk formed on his lips. He brought his face closer to her and rubbed his cheek against her cheek gently. His light sharp stubble stimulated her and she stirred in her sleep but didn't open her eyes. He continued the job enjoying every moment to tease her. She now flinched in her sleep and slowly opened her hazel orbs when a loud scream followed but his hand saved the situation. She groaned in her mouth covered under his hands.

"Morning baby", he winked and her heart picked the beat. In the next blink of an eye he was entering the restroom. Loud shut of the door made her jump off the bed. She inhaled sharply cursing him for making her morning so frightful.

She grabbed the dress from the balcony which she hanged last night for it to dry when her eyes halted on the man jogging in the huge lush green lawn of the mansion. She instantly took steps back. That man now scared her more. His animal and ferocious eyes gives her goosebumps every time she thinks about him. She hurriedly walked inside the room clutching the dress to her chest.

After good thirty minutes he hoped off the bathroom in his towel hanging loosely around his lower abdomen. She eyed him for a while before averting her gaze to the ground.

"Don't worry I have my boxers on", he spoke when her eyes snapped to him but he was gone in the dressing room.

"ASTAGFIRULLAH", she mumbled before taking herself inside the bathroom.

"Please help me sneak out of here", she literally begged that man who was busy on his phone. She was constantly blabbering for last 10 minutes but he didn't pay a single heed to her words.

"Ughh.. harris", she groaned when he looked in her way.

"No one will say you anything. We will first have breakfast then we will leave", he said and dropped his hoodie on his torso.

"No please. I don't want them to hate me. Please Harris", she again begged but like he would listen.

"You cannot win at arguement with me", he spoke nonchantly and stuffed his things in his pants pockets.

He hold her hand and dragged her out of the room. She kept struggling but he didn't pay any attention. He was such a careless bastard.

They kept walking when someone came in their way to make the girl scared as hell while the guy just smirked back at the man.

Adam kept his eyes on Laila for a while. She witnessed pain and anger evident from them. She stepped behind Harris with her wrist tightly held in his hands.

"Don't kill her with your eyes", he heard Harris. He wanted to punch him straight on his face but he was good at controlling so within the next second, his back they witnessed until he was no more in sight.

"You're winning at your revenge. So shameless", he heard Laila.

"You're so smart", he passed an annoying smile to her before rolling his eyes.

They were now cascading the stairs. The family was settled on the breakfast table.

Laila's heart was thumping loudly in her chest that Harris could even hear.
Her legs were wobbling and she was shivering.

"Chill", he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her more into him. She was stiffened until little Alina came running to them.

"Laila", she came and hugged Laila's legs. The family's attention went on her amplifying her fear more. Their eyes almost plopped out of sockets on witnessing the girl in their home. The silence drowned in the whole mansion.

The silence before the storm.

~~~~~~~~~

Salam and hello beautiful people. How are you all? How's life going? Expecting it's good.

Okay so the new chapter for you all.

Is the story getting interesting? Do drop your views and let me know how it is going.

Okay so what a sudden change in Harris behaviour. I'm like WTF  😅

Well what do you all expect? How the family will react? Is there much more to Come? More hardships in Laila's life? Will she face them alone or there will be someone along with her to help her out in finding the light from darkness?

Hope for the best always.

Do pray for me.

Keep voting.

Love you all.

The writer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 12.7K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
6.2K 268 42
What will happen when two broken soul meet eachother will they able to heal there pain and fall in love with eachother let see what destiny has writt...
39.8K 3.5K 31
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
1.6K 167 9
Four personalities Two souls One love story. Not the usual love, not the easy love, not the fake love but the unusual one, the difficult one, the t...