Jurassic Tale (Au)

By Dinosaur1039

When the gang comes across a strange man, who offers to take them to a park he says is "unimaginable by other... More

DISCLAIMER!
Prologue
Chapter 1: Expect the Unexpected
Chapter 2: Arrival
Chapter 3: From one pal, to another
Chapter 4: How it all began
Chapter 5: Kids these days
Chapter 6: Some people you'll have to deal with
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: 1 minute
Chapter 9: When hell breaks loose
Chapter 10: Bloody Revenge
Chapter 11: They'd never find his body
Chapter 12: When the World was Simple
Chapter 13: Tree for my bed
Chapter 14: Drama in a Haven
Chapter 15: Hold on to your butts
Chapter 16: Ambush
A/N
Chapter 18: The Chase
Chapter 19: Raptor in the Kitchen/ Getting the power back on
Chapter 20: A Hero in a Villian
Chapter 21: The End!/ And a Authors note!
Teaser 1
Teaser 2
Sneak Peak at Jurassic Tale: The Untold Story

Chapter 17: Danger in the water

11 0 0
By Dinosaur1039

Muldoon was close, he could feel it. Muldoon continued to get closer, he heard the slight snarling of the raptor ahead. Thats when he saw it, the pale green eye, and the body eating something, it was one of the compys. Muldoon took out the remighton, and put in the ammo, he slowly lifted up a tail piece outward to him, and then he went closer, he was aiming right at the eye.

                                          "Got you now," Ronald whispered. 

                                          "Hiss!" A raptor called. It poked its head through the brush, as it it flared it's nostrils at him, it was a trap. Muldoon stared, as he looked horrified by the raptor, but still self aware, as he said his final words.

                                          "Clever girl," Muldoon whispered. The raptor pounced on him, it started ripping him up, as it continued, the other raptor other stood up, and hissed a soft sound. Muldoon's throat was ripped up, revealing his vocal chords, his intestines where slashed out, as the blood trickled down onto the raptors face and the grass. And as Muldoon was getting eaten alive, the raptors were having a good time.

Sans pressed against Monster kid's chest, but was greated with nothing. He continued, and yet still nothing.

                                             "Monster kid! Come on buddy you can do this!" Sans shouted. Muffet and Frisk were heavily crying, they could only assume he was dead, and they didn't want that to happen. Sans reached his mouth with his mouth, he blew as hard as he could, but still nothing.

                                             "Come on buddy! You can do this! Just breathe!" Sans shouted again. He contineud, until Monster kid finally awoke, he was coughing, and dusty as hell, but he was fine.

                                             "Three," Monster kid whispered. Sans smiled, as Muffet went in for a hug.

***

The four of them had finally made it to Visitor Center. Sans curiously opened the door, while carrying Monster kid, and followed by Muffet and Monster kid. 

                                              "Hello? Toriel? Hammond? Muldoon? Wu?" Sans called. He walked over to a table, and set Monster kid down.

                                              "Listen, i'm going to go find the others, stay on good behavier alright?" Sans asked of them. Monster kid shook his head, Muffet and Frisk next.

                                              "Good, then i'm off. Stay safe okay? Bye!" Sans shouetd at them. Monster kid remained silent, but Muffet wasn't so much.

                                              "Listen, i'm sorry we forced you off. We were just worried for you," Muffet told him. She jumped up and landed swiftly on the table, and set her arms around him.

                                              "I know you were, it's not that i'm sad about, it's the fact that, we're stranded alone on a island with serial killers yo," Monster kid shuttered. Frisk pulled on Muffets clothes, and pointed out toward the food. She walked closer with Monster kid right on her tail. They stood infront of the food, as Frisk licked her lips, she picked up a fork and knife, and started cutting the food infront of her.

***

Sans was wheezing, he was tired from the running before, and he was tired form all the dinosaur action, but he had to continue. He continued to walk forward, until he could hear his own wheezing.

                                             "God I need a rest," Sans whispered. Then the wheezing became iregullar, he was breathing when he wasn't breathing, and soon he realized, it wasn't him breathing. He first looked around, horrified, thinking a dinosaur was close. But as time went on, he could see a fluffy head, and soon Toriel. She was wearing a blue shirt, it was rugged and mud stained it's top, as she wore dark blue jeans, stained with blood from the cut before, and mud from the slide. She had wounds all over her arms, and she had wounds on her face, but she was still alive. She looked up, and stared at Sans for a second, un belivling it was really him, btu when Sans waved his arm, she knew it wasn't a illusion.

                                             "Sans!" Toriel shouted.

                                             "Tori!" Sans shouted back. They ran at eachother, and hugged tight. Sans jumped up and hugged her, grasping hold of her furr. While Toriel grasped hold of his jacket, and they stayed like that for a few minutes.

                                             "Never leave me again," Toriel whispered.

                                             "I don't intend to," Sans whispered back. The momment was short lived however, as they could hear hissing and snarling. Two raptors jumped out of the brush, and started running right at them. They were closing in already.

                                             "Oh no," Sans whispered. The raptors roared, and charged at them at cheetah speed, their eye's closed in to it's target, and located their every move. 

                                             "Go!" Toriel shouted. Sans jumped down, and grabbed Toriel's hand and ran. The raptors were much faster then them, they would need a miracle to out pace them. 

                                             "Woah!" Sans shouted. They had reached a drop, it looked like a deep casym, twenty feet down into the water, it looked like a lagoon.

                                             "Jump!" Toriel shouted. She dashed ahead of them, and as Sans and Toriel fell, the raptors slid to a stop. They looked down and waited for them to surface, yet they didn't. Sans was forcing Toriel to stay in the water until the raptors were gone. In a few seconds, the raptors looked closer and could see nothing, assuming they were dead, and not wasting their time, they slowly walked off, as their tail's slid side to side. Toriel and Sans gasped for air, as their heads bobbed up and down in the green water. The deepest the lagoon went, looked like about five feet.

                                            "God, I hope we don't die," Toriel muttered.

                                            "Considering what we've been through, I think we have," Sans jocked. He and Toriel started swiming to shore. But something was in the water with them, and it caught Sans attention.

                                           "Huh?" Sans said. He looked around, he swore he heard something in the water. Toriel stopped as well, looking at Sans oddly, confused as to why he was not moving.

                                           "Sans? Sans why aren't you coming?" Toriel asked. Sudenlly, bubbles formed, and as Sans looked down, he could see something was swiming right at them.

                                           "Can't these things leave us alone?!" Sans shouted. As the creature started surfacing, he could see it was blue, with dark blue stripes down it's back. It had a huge eye, with a black pupil like the rex.

                                           "Isn't that a ichthyosaurus?" Toriel exclaimed.

                                           "Correct again, you know me so well," Sans jocked. He was serious at the same time though, he wasn't all fooling at this momment.

                                           "Come on! We gotta g-" Toriel started. She stared wide eyed, it had bit her, it ripped off a chunk of her furr, leaving a slightly disscolarated water.

                                           "Tori!" Sans shouted. He looked, the icythosaurus was continuing to swim, but then turned around, it's eye narrowed at them. Sans gasped, as he tried to swim as fast as he could. It wasn't fast enough, as the marine creature ripped off one of his bones. His Hp went down, adding to the water. He screamed loudly in searing pain, as he continued to swim. 

                                         "Come on, Come on!" Sans shouted. Toriel had fainted, and was only slightly breathing from the life at stake. He was still swimming, but the creature turned again, this time it was angled right at his chest. If he didn't do something now, he might die, he looked around, then realized, he still had the raptor claw! He took it out, and slashed him self with it, leaving a scent of dust.

                                         "Hey buddy! Go fetch!" Sans shouted. He threw it across the water, catching the creaturs attention. It immediently turned to it, and caught it in his mouth, as it shook it violently. With this time, he and Toriel had made it to shore, not in the best of shape, but still okay, somehow. Sans gasped for air, as Toriel followed.

                                         "Remind me why we are still here," Toriel jocked. Sans silently laughed, he was blushing, and hard to.

                                         "Good one Tori," Sans whispered, as he went in for a hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 501 17
EDIT: READER AND PAPYRUS ARE BOTH IN THEIR TEENS!! WARNING: BOOK CONTAINS SWEARING/CUSSING AND VIOLENCE Just before she passed away, my grandmother...
18.4K 311 7
(Surprisingly I never thought this day would come but this book is the only book that I've ever completed in my life I feel so proud but at the same...
682 8 36
WRITTEN IN 2012!! Through loss, grief, new enemies, new friends and a whole new adventure, he had become a constant. The first time introduced her to...
59K 1.5K 35
Sans has had an interesting past. A past that even his beloved brother barely even knows of. A past that he wishes could remain a secret. But when th...