Chilton Academy (Spanking Sto...

By AddictingFanFiction

This is a Jonas Brothers (Non famous) sister spanking fanfiction. This was originally written as a 3-shot en... More

Chilton Academy
Less Than Mediocre
Does He Like Me, or LIKE me Like me...
Peanutbutter and Cooties
If it's Not Broken
Keeping it Appropriate
The Paper
Unicorns and Peanut Butter!!
Peanut Butter Conversion
The Same Paper
Are You A Virgin?
Are you...did you...
Things you didn't know about me...
'Mingos
Date Do-Over
Late Night Highs and Sunday Prayers
I Hate You
A Place to Think...and Scream
Bi-Polar
Parent Teacher Conference
Two Birds...One Stone
They will Know Soon Enough
Time Outs Are STUPID
Trickery
Penance for Volunteering His Time
I Blame my Damn Alarm Clock
Series of Unfortunate Events
You Don't Care
Reputations
Lots of Crap
A date with Your Girlfriend
I'M FINE!
Ok, Maybe I am sick
Burnin up
Hanging Up
Saturday Night with Romeo
Remind Me
Special Hug
A Not So Romeo
Seeing Jesus and Missing Matt
New Kid
Trouble
The Spanking Debate
Hullabaloo
Beautiful Friendship
The Attitude Needs to Change
Chipper Mornings
Rumor has it
I think they are wrong
Retrieval
Was it Worth it?
Intimidating Jonai
What is your Deal?
Come Undone
Favors
Waiting
When Sugar Goes Bad
Tantrum
Different Normal
Welcome Home
Candy Bolus
Matt
Swearing Off Boys
Josh
Would I Lie
Training Wheels
Smoking
Fish Stories
Low
My Stuff
Kiss
Putting on a Show
Shenannigans
Courtyard Confessions
MY Diabetes
Trying Patience
Blood Battles and Big Secrets
It's Ok not to be Ok
A Parent's Love (A Mother's Day Special Upload)
Inability to Follow Instruction
Early Morning
Calling Shots
Radar
Attitude
Boys are stupid
Interrogation
THAT boy
Two Against One
Kiss and Tell and Rooms of No Consequence
We Are FRIENDS...With Benefits
Study Session
Pool House
We Need to Talk
Walking Out
Compared to teenagers, babies are cake
5 Stages of a Spanking
Spontaneous Flames and Stolen Waffles
Everything Happens For a Reason Bullshit
UBERS UNITE!
Fake Crying and Alpha Dog Lectures
Flaws
SCIENCE!
Sure, Why Not?
Embracing the Suck
Drunk People are Heavy

Time Out

17.7K 237 56
By AddictingFanFiction

-Nick's POV-

I stood there as Kevin reprimanded me like a child and resisted the urge to roll my eyes in annoyance. "Quit talking to me like I am a child."

Kevin cocked a brow folding his arms over his chest. "Start acting like a grownup and I will treat you like one, your actions as of late hardly qualify."

I held my hands up in mock surrender. "Fine" I conceded, "I get it, I made a mess of things, I will fix it."

"This isn't a typical teen girl meltdown Nicholas, she is hurt and is fairly certain that you are about to disappear from her life, it isn't as simple as walking upstairs and 'fixing it'. . .I am not trying to sound apathetic because I know the amount of stress you are dealing with right now but it is clear that it has effected your levels. Not to pull the big brother card but you need to straighten yourself out before you even attempt to go up there." Kevin instructed pulling rank.

I looked at him processing what he just said. "You know the amount of stress I am dealing with?" I sneered. "When was the last time you were diabetic and raising a teenager inflicted with the same incurable disease only to find out the day after her diagnosis that your girlfriend is pregnant...no offense Kev, but you have no idea what kind of stress I am dealing with."

Kevin dismissed my comment stepping closer and staring me down nose to nose. "As far as diabetes goes, you are right, I don't know what you two have to deal with, I do know that there isn't a day that goes by that I don't wish it were me instead of my baby brother and sister...but as far as the pregnancy goes, yea I actually do know what it's like...in case you forgot I have two of my own and another on the way and the last time I checked we ALL were helping raise Cee so stop throwing yourself the pity party Nicholas, life isn't fair sometimes, learn to fucking adjust."

We stood there nose to nose for what seemed like forever as I stared into the eyes of my oldest brother defiantly determined not to be the first to back down. It was soon clear that Kevin was standing his ground and I had begun to question my stance in the argument when the sound of Joe clearing his throat behind me broke our stare. "Guys..." he started, "I think we can agree that we have all had our fair share of stress these past couple of weeks so everyone just chill out... we should all sit down and talk with Cee together so that she knows we are a united front and that she is not about to be abandoned...but we can't do that if you two are going to insist on staring each other down all night. Dinner is ready. Let's eat."

***

-CeCe's POV-

Dinner was awkward to say the least. I wasn't sure if it was the diabetic rollercoaster I had been riding all day or the current baby drama that had my stomach in knots but I felt like I could puke at any moment. I spent dinner pushing food around my plate and barely eating anything at all. I had a low just before we sat down to the table so I ate enough to level me out and that was about it, dinner was spent in silence, Nick obviously in grump mode, Kevin obviously mad at Nick and apparently Joe is still upset with me...either that or he feels just as awkward sitting between Nick and Kev as I do so he is staying stoic. After what seemed like the longest stint of deafening silence in the history of all time we migrated to the living room on the pretenses of having a 'family discussion' again, we all sat in silence, mostly staring at Nick and waiting for him to say something redeeming. He seemed very put off by the whole thing. Finally the silence became too much for me to handle. "So when are you moving out?" I questioned...or rather sneered. My words were laced with disrespect and I couldn't have cared less.

Nick's head shot up at the tone of my voice and he locked eyes with me. His eyes seemed darker when he was angry and at the current moment they seemed almost black. "I never said I was."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh please" I scoffed, "Besides this baby thing you are responsible to a fault...she is having your baby for Christ's sake...you are leaving."

"HEY!" Joe's voice was booming and it immediately caught my attention, "Watch it." He warned pointing a reproving finger in my direction before Nick held up his hand to him letting him know he would handle me.

I turned my eyes back to Nick waiting on his answer. "We are still discussing it...I am hoping to convince Cat to move in here." He explained, "But even if I do move in with Cat that doesn't change anything as far as my involvement with raising you."

I have never felt more like punching my brother in all my life. "This doesn't change anything?" I mocked, "This changes EVERYTHING! Just go! I don't need you...CLEARLY I am just a huge disappointment anyway so this bastard child of yours is perfect...like a do-over."

Nick stepped closer to me, his eyes black as night and his nostrils flaring, he had definitely not appreciated me referring to the baby as a bastard. "It's not always about you CeCelia!" he yelled his fists balled at his sides as he attempted unsuccessfully to reign in his anger. For a moment I felt terrified.

Immediately Kevin stepped in between us putting a hand to Nick's chest and pushing him a few steps back from me. "CeCelia, go get your school work and clothes for tomorrow, you are staying the night with me." I stood there not moving, not out of defiance but seemingly unable to break the icy stare Nick had on me. "NOW." Kevin barked making me jump and breaking the stare with Nick, I quickly did as I was told running upstairs to gather my things.

-Kevin's POV-

I stepped up nose to nose with Nick just as I had before dinner, challenging him...begging him to move, I seriously wanted to beat his ass, he was acting like a petulant child. "You want to know the difference between being a guardian and being a father Nicholas?" I questioned...it was completely rhetorical; if he even thought of speaking I would flatten him. "When you are a father it is ALWAYS about your child." Nick looked as though I had slapped him, as if the weight of the situation had finally dawned. "Take the night...straighten out." Nick nodded acknowledging he understood my instructions as Cee came down the stairs, her bag thrown over her shoulder. Without another word we walked out to the car, she slid into the passenger seat with a sigh.

"You are upset." She stated plainly nervously fidgeting with her ring.

I nodded in confirmation, "Yes, but not with you." She let out the breath she seemed to have been holding in relief. "The way you spoke to Nick in there however..." I started, locking eyes with Cee, "While understandable...unacceptable, Understood?"

Cee nodded in acknowledgement, "Yes Sir."

I pulled out of the drive and made the short trip to my house pulling into my spot and shutting off the car. "You and Nick need to talk things out but you are both on edge at the moment and both too bullheaded to get anything accomplished right now so I'm giving you a mandatory time out...you can stay here a day or so until things smooth out a bit."

"Thanks Kevy" Cee cooed as she rounded the car and wrapped her arms around my waist in a hug.

I smiled pulling her close before placing a kiss on top of her head. "Anytime baby girl."

-CeCe's POV-

We were met by Dani as we walked through the front door, her focus first on Kevin as she scolded him for being so late without calling before realizing he was not alone. "CeCe" she said surprised, "what a pleasant surprise."

"I'm staying the night." I said simply not wanting to interrupt the verbal reprimand she was giving my oldest brother.

As usual Dani was all smiles as she darted her eyes to Kevin then back to me. "Well, I know two little girls who will be super excited to see you, they just got out of the tub they are upstairs getting their pajamas on."

I smiled taking my cue to leave, Dani was no dummy, she knew something was going on and the quicker she had my brother alone the quicker she would get the dirt. I hurried up the stairs and giggled to myself as I heard Dani continue her verbal reprimand for my brothers late arrival before demanding that he give her the scoop. Walking into the girl's room I was greeted by excited squeals "AUNTIE CEE!!" I smiled scooping both girls into a hug as they nearly tackled me in excitement. "What are you doing here?" questioned Maddie as she pulled a brush through the damp mess of chocolate brown curls that cascaded down her back.

"I'm spending the night."

Little Ellie's eyes lit up, "Like a slumber party??!"

"Not really, I have school tomorrow so I can't stay up late."

Ellie scrunched up her nose in distaste, "Then why are you staying here?"

Because Uncle Nick has been living in sin with Cat and has now knocked her up with his bastard child and I am feeling neglected...nah, thats probably is not the best way to go about this conversation with a five year old. "Nick and I are in a time-out," I explained simply in terms she would understand.

Ellie's eyes got huge and her mouth gaped open. "Did you call Uncle Nick stupid?"

HA...no, but I should have. "No..."

"Cause I got put in time out today for calling Maddie stupid..." she said, her eyes still wide with concern.

"You shouldn't say that, it isn't nice," I scolded lightly, "Nick and I are just a little cranky with eachother so we are spending time apart so we don't fight."

Ellie nodded signaling she understood, "Well, can you at least play with us?"

I looked into the pleading eyes of my baby nice and my heart melted, I was definitely doomed if I ever had kids. "I have a little homework I need to finish first but then we can play until bedtime."

She looked at me suspiciously. "Promise?"

I nodded in confirmation, "Promise."

"YAY!" she squealed in excitement a smile stretched across her little face as she threw her arms around me in a hug. I hugged her tightly to me and allowed her to hold it as long as she wanted before retreating to my room to finish some of my makeup work.

"You should have seen Kevin, he went all alpha male on Nick's ass...it was nice to have someone other than me get reprimanded for once." I mused as I recapped the evenings events to Josh.

I heard him chuckle through the receiver, "So you are staying with Kevin till things smooth out a bit at home?"

Before I could answer him the door opened and Kevin stuck his head in immediately furrowing his brows in frustration. "Who are you talking to?"

"Josh..."

"Hang up, right now." He demanded walking into the room and crossing his arms over his chest.

"I have to go..."

"Alpha Male?" Josh questioned knowingly.

"Mmmhmm...talk to you tomorrow." I said before ending the call and bringing my eyes up to Kevin's.

"Do you want to lose your phone privileges?" he asked, it was clear by his tone that he was irritated.

"No..."

"You are supposed to be up here doing your homework, not talking on the phone. How much more work do you have?"

I quickly flipped through the stack of work remaining, "I'm almost done for the night, I told the girls I would play with them until bedtime."

Kevin cocked a brow, "You have all that work done already?"

"This all doesn't have to be done tonight, its makeup work."

"How much more do you have?"

I shrugged and took a guess, "Couple hours maybe?"

He nodded, "I want it all done tonight."

"WHY?"

Kevin's jaw hardened, "Excuse me?"

"Why do I have to do it all tonight? I have time to get it done this week it doesn't all have to be done right now!"

"You have the time to get it done tonight so I want you to do it tonight, you have midterms next week and you need to be spending this week studying not playing catch up."

"But...I told the girls I would play with them," I argued.

"Well, you need to do your homework first."

"But they will be in bed by the time I finish," I countered.

Kevin cocked a brow at my tone, "Then you will have to skip playtime tonight."

"That isn't fair!"

His brows furrowed, "I will not stand here and argue this with you CeCelia, if you would like we can discuss this further in my office."

That was my cue to shut up, it was clear I was not going to win this argument and I most definitely did NOT want to 'discuss this further' in his office thank you very much. "No, I will get it done." I conceded, Kevin nodded and without another word walked out leaving me to my massive stack of work. Not ten minutes later little Ellie came bounding into the room.

"CeCe...you said you were going to play with us..."

I was not looking forward to seeing the disappointment on her little face. "I know I did sweetie, but I cant."

Her little lips pursed together in anger. "But you said you would!"

"I have a lot more work than I thought I did sweetie, I can't. I'm sorry."

She stomped her foot, "YOU PROMISED! I don't like you anymore!" she wailed before stomping out of the room.

I sighed before throwing my pencil down. "Ellie, wait up." I yelled after her before closing my book. I promised I would play and I wasn't about to break that promise.

Chapter End Notes: Sorry lovelies, ive had a busy week, TWILY will be updated tomorrow. So...thoughts on the recent developments? VOTE VOTE VOTE, lets get chilton back to the top, if you have the time just go back to past chapters and vote as well! XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 377 5
Lexi Parker tried living with her aunt after her mother passed away but the undisciplined twelve year old was too much for the young mother to handle...
73.2K 1.8K 31
Kat grew up with her Mother in a toxic environment all her life. Only being twelve she had been through so much plenty of people wouldn't be able to...
10.3K 212 11
What would have happened if Jasper hadn't been restrained when Bella cut her finger? "It only took a fraction of a second for my entire life to ch...
6.9K 39 9
Please give prompt ideas! What I'm comfortable writing: Partner/Partner. (m/f, f/f, m/m, adults or teens) Teens getting disciplined (but I usually...