Hunter X Hunter Reader Insert...

By A__k123

This is a story about a girl named YN Zoldyck. As you already know the Zoldyck family are a family of assassi... More

Prologue: Meet me
Chapter 1: How it all Started
Chapter 2: Meeting Gon
Chapter 3: The Lonely Cedar Tree
Chapter 4: The Married Couple
Chapter 5: The First Phase
Chapter 6: First Phase Part 2 + Phase 2
Note:
Chapter 7: The Second Phase
Chapter 8: Arriving at the Third Phase
Chapter 9: The Third Phase
Chapter 10: Kurapika's Fight
Chapter 11: Leorio's Defeat and Killua's Victory
Chapter 12: My Fight
Chapter 13: A Special Chapter
Chapter 14: The Fourth Phase
Chapter 16: Final Phase Part 2
Chapter 17: Final Phase Part 3
Chapter 18: Gon wakes up
Chapter 19: Journey to Killua's home
Chapter 20: The Testing Gate
Chapter 21: Entering the Main House
Chapter 22: Reuniting with Gon
Chapter 23: Heavens Arena
Chapter 24: Nen
Chapter 25: Gon's Promise
Chapter 26: Hisoka vs Kastro
Chapter 27: Hostage?
Chapter 28: Our win
Chapter 29: Water Divination
Chapter 30: My Training
Chapter 31: Gon vs Hisoka
Chapter 32: Whale Island
Chapter 33: Ging's Box
Chapter 34: Leaving Whale Island
Chapter 35: September 1st
Chapter 36: Bounty Hunt
Chapter 37: Captured by the Troupe
Chapter 38: Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 39: Kurapika
Chapter 40: Reunion
Chapter 41: Plan
Chapter 42: Mission Start
Chapter 43: Beitacle Hotel
Chapter 44: The Troupe's Decision
Chapter 45: Greed Island
Chapter 46: My Ability
Chapter 47: Entering Greed Island
Chapter 48: Starting The Game
Chapter 49: Biscuit Krueger
Chapter 50: Binolut
Chapter 51: Masadora
Chapter 52: Training with Bisky
Chapter 53: Killua Leaves
Chapter 54: Chrollo in Greed Island?
Chapter 55: Razor and the Fourteen Devils
Chapter 56: A Shocking Encounter
Chapter 57: Hisoka in Greed Island
Chapter 58: Teaming up
Chapter 59: Down to One Man
Chapter 60: Patch of Shore
Chapter 61: #0 Ruler's Blessing
Chapter 62: Clearing Greed Island
Chapter 63: NIGG
Chapter 64: NGL
Chapter 65: First Encounter With A Chimera Ant
Chapter 66: Kite
Chapter 67: A Mysterious Woman
Chapter 68: Knuckle the Softie
Chapter 69: Flashbacks and Dreams
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 70: Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 71: A Shock
Chapter 72: Come Back Home
Chapter 73: False Memories
Chapter 74: Pain and Agony
Y/N Zoldyck
Chapter 75: She's Back
Chapter 76: Good bye and Hello
Chapter 77: Astrid the Mantis
Chapter 78: Not all are bad
Chapter 79: Bittersweet

Chapter 15: Final Phase Part 1

6.7K 182 55
By A__k123

I literally watched this episode while writing this chapter. I watched the 1999 version though, since it was really funny.
________________________________

Gitarakurr and Hisoka sat in the corner and the rest of us sat in a circle.

"It's much more quite. Isn't it? The last time we were here it was completely packed" said Leorio.  

"Yeah I agree" said Pokkle.

"What do you think the exam is gonna be?" Asked Kurapika.

"I don't know. But you know, it would be nice if we could all pass together" said Leorio. Killua laughed.

"That is so unlike you! Last time in the trick tower you said you would do anything to pass even of it meant fighting your friends"

"So what? That was then. This is now" yelled Leorio.

"Anyways it's no use asking a rookie what the exam is gonna be. Why don't we ask someone who has gone through it already?" Said Hanzo.

"True" said Kurapika.

"Sounds reasonable "said Leorio.

Everyone thought for a minute then looked at Pokkle.

"No not me. I failed the fourth phase three years ago. This is the first time I pass to the final myself" he said waving his hands in front of his face.

"Well that was useless. Thanks for nothing" said Hanzo. 

"Back off man" Pokkle said.

Then I looked at Bodoro.

"How about you? I thought maybe you would know a thing or two about the final exam since you aren't a rookie" I said.

"Your name is Bodoro right?" Said Leorio.

"Yeah. They say wisdom comes with age" said Hanzo.

Bodoro nodded.

"Yes. Last time I didn't make it through the first phase" he said. All of us stared at him with our poker faces.

"That's no help" we said.

"However I can predict the topic for the last phase" He said.

"Yeah like hell you can" said Leorio. 

"Just listen" he said."If you think about what the tests were about so far, you'll probably arrive at the same conclusion as me" he said. "The First Phase tested our physical abilities. They were trying to determine if we had the strength and endurance required to become a hunter. The Second Phase tested our skills of observation. For the first task of roasting a pig, we had to find the weak points of the pigs unique physique." He continued.

"What about the Third Phase?" Asked Kurapika.

"Well the first half of the Third Phase was the trick tower, and our experience varied depending on the route we took. But I think basically, it was supposed to test our mental power. Next on the battleship island our cooperative skills were tested. And as for the Fourth Phase, I think its obvious, it tested our all round skills." He said. 

"Enough with the lecture, just go ahead and tell us what you're thinking already. What is the Final Phase?" said Hanzo. 

Bodoro laughed.

"You still don't get it do you? There is only one thing left. One area that we haven't been tested on in any of the phases." He said.

"What?" Said leorio.

"What is this thing that we have not been tested on, old man?" Asked Hanzo.

"What's left is the wide range of knowledge required of all hunters. Which means a written exam!" He shouted.

(This part Kills me every time. Go watch the episode if you already haven't. It is so funny especially this part. Episode 26 btw)

Everyone gasped and looked horrified. Even Hisoka was shocked since his tower of cards fell at that very moment.

"We've come here all this way...For a written exam?" Said Leorio in disbelief. 

"That's right. A thorough exam should test physical and academic ability" said Hanzo worriedly.

"This really sucks. I didn't think they would leave the toughest till last" said Leorio. 

"I haven't done any studying in years!" Said Pokkle clutching his head. Everyone looked troubled. 

"If it's a written exam then I will definitely pass. Too bad you lot are idiots" I said and laughed like a queen. They all frowned at me and gave me a dirty look.

"I know! There is a library...in this airship!" Said Hanzo.

"Alright! Let's go!" Said Leorio getting up. Then Pokkle, Hanzo and Leorio ran out of the room and headed to the library.

"They can study all they like! It's not like they would be ready in 3 days. What idiots!" I said shaking my head. Then Killua, Gon and Kurapika ran out behind them. So I was left with Hisoka, Gitarakurr and Bodoro. I sighed. 

"Tsk. The left me alone" I muttered and took out my phone.

"Well I really had no idea and I was just talking nonsense but...Ohhhh Well" Bodoro said.

"Is that so?" Said Hisoka. I started laughing at the stupidity of the guys. They were hilarious.

After a bit I decide to go and look at what the idiots were up to. I walked inside the library and heard them reading.

"In the year 289, the Sumi tribe made an expedition to the south"

"And in 295, they United the equatorial countries"

"Thereby, founding the great balms empire"

Everyone was reading and focusing. I went and sat down and started looking through books because I was getting bored. Then I heard Pokkle give up. 

"I can't memorise all this in three da-" he said then he stopped. I looked at him and saw him staring at Leorio. Leorio looked surprisingly calm and focused.

"What are you doing?" Asked Pokkle.

"Nothing, just preparing my trump card" said Leorio. Pokkle narrowed his eyes then took Leorios paper and ripped it.

"Hey do you know how long it took me to make one cheat sheet?" He shouted.

"If you've got enough time for a stupid thing like that then you've got enough time to study more seriously " said Pokkle. 

"I would if I could!" Said leorio. Then Pokkle stared at Leorio's tie since it was on his head. 

"What is this?" He said with his eyes narrowed.

"Get up!" He ordered. He then started to pull out all the cheat sheets. I was sitting in the corner dying of laughter as I saw them desperately try to study.

"You cheater! I had no idea you were this desperate! Do you wanna become a Hunter through cheating?" Shouted Pokkle.

"Am I wrong? Once I get my hunter License no one's gonna care!" Shouted Leorio.

Just then Hanzo stood up and started walking to the door. I looked up and wondered where he was going.

"Where are you going?" Asked Pokkle. 

"It's obvious isn't it? I'm going to the proctors room." He said.

"Your not thinking..." Said Leorio.

"If the Final Phase is actually a written exam, then there is gotta be a copy of it somewhere" he said.

"Don't tell me you're cheating too?" Said Pokkle. 

"For a ninja, any means necessary to complete the mission is justifiable. Farewell" he said and opened the door. Of course I was on the floor laughing my ass of at these idiots. I couldn't believe they actually thought there is gonna be a written exam.

"Hey comeback here!" Said Pokkle.

"You're not going anywhere without me!" yelled Leorio as they all fell to the ground.

"Get off me!" Hanzo said. They were fighting with each other and pushing. I stood up and walked towards them.

"Hey yo-" I said but was interrupted by a voice from the speakers.

"Would number 44, Hisoka go to the chairman's room please" said the voice. All the fighting stopped and we looked up. Then they all looked at each other.

"Do you think..." Said Pokkle.

"Maybe...." Said Leorio.

"Let's hurry!" Said Hanzo. They stood up and started running towards the chairman's room.

"Oi! Wait!" I said as I ran after them. When we reached Netero-sans room, we waited outside. Then after a while, Hisoka came out. 

"So what did he want?" 

"Did he tell you what the Final Phase is gonna be?"

"Please say it isn't a written test!". They bombarded him with questions. I slapped them all and faced Hisoka.

"What did he say?" I asked. 

"It's...a....secret" he said and walked away. I pouted and started walking away. Then we heard the voice speak up again. It kept on telling all of us to come to the chairman's room one by one. After killua went I was called. I walked inside and sat down.

"Hello, Netero-san" I said and faced him.

"Hohoho, hello Y/N-chan" he said. 

"So I have some questions for you" He said. I nodded.

"First of all, which do you think stands out the most out of these?" He asked. I looked at the pictures.

"Hmm...stands out the most...Probably Hisoka" I said as I pointed at his picture.

"Hmm...Okay so which one of these do you not want to fight?" He asked.

"Probably those four because they are my friends" I said as I pointed to Gon, Killua, Leorio and Kurapika's photos. He nodded.

"Thank you for your answers. You may go now" he said. I nodded and went out. I closed the door and when I turned around I saw Gon's and Killuas faces inches away from mine. 

"Ahh" I screamed and smacked them both. They fell on the floor and frowned at me.

"That hurt!" Said Gon. 

"Can't you see who's your enemy and who's not!" Said Killua.

"Sorry! It's not my fault that you two idiots were too close!" I said and put my hands on my hips. 

"So what did you want?" I asked them.

"Nothing really" They said. I rolled my eyes and helped them up.

"We should probably go rest now. Who knows what the final exam is gonna be" I said as I started walking. 

After that I went to my room and laid in bed then I slept. 

"Hmm I wonder what the final exam in gonna be" I muttered as I drifted to sleep.

________________________________

Finally finished. Just saying but this episode is probably the best and funniest episode in the whole of the hunter x hunter anime. If you wanna watch it, it is episode 26 in the 1999 version.
Next chapter:
-Final Phase part 2
Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.3K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
9.2K 186 33
Your Gon's 'Little sister' you sneak onto the boat to the hunter Exam so that you could be with him, and things take off from there. You meet Killua...
10.1K 93 32
(Y/N) was the original heir to the Zoldyk family, but was hidden due to her power and unique eyes for "safety".... until her younger brother Killua r...
951 23 37
Uhm this is my first time doing this stuff so wish me luck... This also may or may not be a secret Reader X HxH Character ;) ❗️⚠️(THIS BOOK HAS SPOIL...