[✓]"DREAM GIRL" | SF9 TAEYANG

By faithbellas

⚠️ STRICTLY NO REPOSTING ⚠️ What will happen when Taeyang fall in love with the girl that always comes in his... More

🌿Author's note🌿
🎊CAST🎊
✨New Girl In My School✨01
💕Bumped onto her💕02
🔥Jiyeon fight Zuho🔥03
😕Headmaster😕04
😶where's Jiyeon?😶05
📍Jiyeon in London📍06
AUTHOR'S NOTE
🔮Mood🔮07
🌸She's back🌸08
🎓Study Group🎓09
📝Exam📝10
🍁Let Her Know🍁11
💜I'm Scared💜12
😔Sorry😔13
🌀"DREAM GIRL"🌀14
😯Jiyeon House?!😯15
😏Park Mina is back😏16
💆I don't care💁17
😪What do you want?😪18
AUTHOR'S NOTE
⚡Zuho⚡19
🌼I didn't do it🌼20
👏Jeon Jiyeon👏21
🌹Confession🌹22
Oh My God
Appreciation Post
😡Stay Away😡23
New Book Cover
💍Accept💍24
☕First Date☕25
✈Holiday to Brighton✈26
⚓They Are Here⚓27
😔Sorry😔28
👉GOODBYE👈29
AUTHOR NOTE
Rest In Peace
SF9 COMEBACK

🌊Happiness🎀30[Final]

322 13 6
By faithbellas

2 years have passed and Taeyang went back to Seoul.Living and waiting for his love,Jeon Jiyeon to come back to Seoul.Everything was fine.

4 years have passed and now Jiyeon in Seoul.Study in law course and making her to be a lawyer in the future.

After Jiyeon went back to Seoul.She had a happy life with Taeyang.After so long,Taeyang married with Jiyeon and now they have a happy life together.

How about Jaeeun and Hwiyoung?Yeah,both of them already married and have 1 kids.So cute..I know right?..

Dream Girl Jeon Jiyeon is now happy with Yoo Taeyang,the one and only love that she wants and everything for her..Forget the past and move forward..Be a lawyer and be a good wife to my sunshine husband,Yoo Taeyang..
-Jeon Jiyeon-

After so long,I got her as my girlfriend and now as my wife..She have being a sweet and responsible wife..Me?Working in my dad company as the new CEO..Promise that I will take care of my wife,Jeon Jiyeon and living happy forever with her..Loves..
-Yoo Taeyang-

~~~~The End~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.7K 33
A DIARY. The most important essential for a high school student that must not be exposed to anyone. Y/n is a high school student who uses her diary a...
87.1K 3.4K 61
Can a promise that one forms young be kept? Hanbin thought it could; "I will never betray the one that I love... I will not be like my father" And so...
43.5K 3K 36
[completed] [Book 1 of "Twisted Fate" Series] "Someone told me that there's this invisible string circling around our pinky finger and it connects di...
12.5K 980 41
After years of chasing, does he FINALLY give up? Being rejected hurts, but I guess some people are immune to the pain. A hopeless, relentless Jisung...