🔥Jiyeon fight Zuho🔥03

Taeyang POV
I was from the dance room with Hwiyoung and we wanted to pick our bag at the locker.Suddenly I heard someone shouting,I looked at Hwiyoung.
"who the heck is that?"I asked him.
"I don't know"Hwiyoung answered.
Then I saw Jaeeun run to our way so Hwiyoung stop her.
"why you run?"Hwiyoung asked her.
"I-I want to call Jiyeon brother now"she said.
"but why?"I asked her.
"Jiyeon ex boyfriend is angry at her right now"she answered me.
"alright,you call Jiyeon brother now and btw where is she?"I said.
"okay..she at the locker.I got to go"she said.
Me and Hwiyoung walk to the locker and saw Jiyeon ex boyfriend.I saw he wanted to do something bad to Jiyeon so I run to him and push him away.
"Hwiyoung!Bring Jiyeon to her brother!Let me settle this!"I shouted.
Hwiyoung quickly bring Jiyeon away from here.I pull that boy and ask him.
"what do you want from Jiyeon?!"I asked him.
"who are you to interrupt our problem?"He asked me back.
"I'm his friend so if someone want to do bad thing to her I will protect her."I said.
"but I'm the one who need to protect her not you!"He shouted at me.
I can't stand with him anymore so I punch him and walked away but before I walked I said to him.
"Don't ever disturb her!"I shouted at him.

*at basketball room*
Jiyeon POV
I don't know how Taeyang and Hwiyoung know that I'm fighting with Zuho just now.I am now sitting on the floor while Junho is still practicing.Hwiyoung sitting with Jaeeun not far from me.Then,I saw Taeyang enter this room.He walk to me and sit beside me.Junho that practicing just now stop his practice and walk to me and Taeyang and also Hwiyoung and Jaeeun.
"It's so dangerous for you to study in this school Jiyeon even our father is this school president"Junho said.
"what he want?"Jaeeun asked me.
"he want me back and I don't know suddenly he push me to the locker"I answered her.
"I warn him already and I-I"Taeyang said but not clearly.
"you what?!"Hwiyoung shouted.
"I punch him"Taeyang said.
"why you punch him?"I asked him.
"I can't stand any of his word anymore"he said.
"Alright guys,let's discuss this tomorrow alright.Jaeeun,I will send you back today.Taeyang,just get some relax and same goes to you Hwiyoung,Now let's go home"Junho said.
Everyone get back home and I seems not happy like usual because of what just happen.

*at home*
After Junho send Jaeeun back,Junho drive his car to our home.After a few minutes,we finally arrived.I get out from the car and walk in the house.I get upstairs to my room because my back is hurt from the school.I locked my room and lay on my bed.Then,I fell asleep.

Author's POV
*after a few hours*
*knock knock*
"Jiyeon-ah,wake up.Eat your dinner downstairs..I'm waiting"Junho said.

Jiyeon POV
I wake up after I heard my brother shouting from outside the room.I get ready with my t-shirt and sweatpants and my slippers.I went downstairs and to the kitchen.I saw appa,Junho,and eomma at the dining table.
"please sit"appa said.His face serious.
I sit beside Junho.
"now let's eat first then we discuss"eomma said.
We eat our dinner and after done dinner our maid took all the dishes and bring it to the kitchen.
"okay,now tell me what happen"appa said.
Silence.
"i said tell me what happen Jiyeon"appa said.
"after my class end,I went to the locker to pick my bag,suddenly Zuho come to me and said he want me back then he push me to the locker until my back is hurt.Suddenly,Taeyang and Hwiyoung come to help me and Taeyang ask Hwiyoung to bring me to other place so,he bring me to the basketball room which Junho is practicing that time."I said but got cut by my eomma.
"Then,how about Taeyang?"eomma asked
"He's fine but he warn Zuho to not disturb me again and he punch Zuho"I said.
"Alright,so now this problem already settle isn't?"appa asked.
"yep"I answered.
"I'm going to meet Zuho dad tomorrow and ask him to teach his son properly.This is too much.Now,Junho and Jiyeon go to your room and Jiyeon,If your back is still hurt until tomorrow morning,don't come to school and if you come to school,and the headmaster call you,Zuho and Taeyang to her room,let me know.Goodnight."appa said.
Me and Junho walk upstairs to our room to get to sleep.I locked my room and get to sleep.