📍Jiyeon in London📍06

*next day*
Jiyeon POV
I was in the kitchen to drink some water then my phone vibrate.I took it and unlock it.It's a message from Junho.
Junho👣
Junho👣:Jiyeon ah,I am very sorry..Yesterday,Taeyang meet me at house and he wanted to know where have you been..So,I said you went for vacation but he didn't trust me,so he ask me at where..So I said you went back to Brighton..I am so so sorry😔

Urgh..I already know that my brother will tell him..If Taeyang come here,I will ask him to go back.After I read the text,I went to my room to get my stuff and walk downstairs to the nearby coffee shop.

*at coffee shop*
I buy a hot coffee because Brighton weather is warm but cold.I sat down while eating my croissant.I open my laptop and to the email.Nothing.I closed my laptop and continue eating.After I have done,I get out from the cafe and went to the beach.

*at beach*
I remember something.My diary..I went to one of the sand and try to pull out something.It's my diary..Luckily no one found this diary..I pick it out and put it inside my bag.I went to my apartment.

*at apartment*
I went inside and sat at the sofa.I wipe some of the sand on my diary.Luckily,my diary is still fine..I went to my room and put my diary in my suitcase.

*dinner time*
I cook some egg with cabbage and then I eat it while watching some movies on my netflix.Then the door bell rang.I walk to the door and open it and it's a pizza delivery.After we done,I closed the door and locked it.Safety first.I sit back at the sofa and eat my pizza.