💜I'm Scared💜12

*the next week*
Jiyeon POV
I was from the mini market eating ramen.I know,I can ask my maid to cooked for me at home but I don't want.I walked along the street to my house.Only a few cars seen here.I fight with my family this evening.Suddenly,someone following me from the back,whenever I looked at it,there is nobody.I start feel scared and it's the same feeling when I was at Brighton.Then,someone grab my hand and hold my hand tightly.
"who are you?"I asked that person.
He didn't replied.
"I'm asking you who are you?"I asked again.
He still not replying.
"don't try me to call the police"I said.
"are you brave enough to call the police,baby?"he said.
Then,he pull out his mask.
"Z-Zuho?"I said.
"yea it's me baby..your boyfriend"he said.
"w-what?My boyfriend?Shut the fuck up Baek Juho aka Zuho,you are not my boyfriend..You should know that we break up and I have someone in my heart but it's not you"I said.
"wow,so fierce..I'm scared..hahaha..baby,this road only you and me left,did you see anybody here?No isn't..and btw I know who in your heart..it's Yoo Taeyang,the best dance student in the school and the top 3 rich student and top 3 clever student in the school."he said and laughing.
It's true what Zuho said,there is no more people or car in this street.
"if Taeyang is the person that I put in my heart,then what's the problem with you?"I said and ask him.
"wow but you should think what your parents said this evening about us..they want us to get marry"he said.
He spoke up that issue that I don't even want to remember back.He slowly came closer to me and our face is just too close.He try to kiss me but then someone punch him on his cheek.
"how dare you touch her Baek Juho!"that someone shout.
That someone push me inside the car and took a driver seat.I saw someone beside him.
"why you do this Jeon Jiyeon,I know you mad at eomma and appa but please don't make me worry about you"he said then pull out his mask.
"Junho?How you know I'm here?"I ask him.
"yes I am and Taeyang dream about you and you know that I have a gps where you will go"Junho said.
I don't want to talk with them until I sleep in the car.

*after 15 minutes*
Taeyang POV
We arrived infront of the house.I looked at the back and saw Jiyeon sleeping.What a lucky person who got her,pretty,clever,kind hearted person,she is good to call "wife material".I snap to reality when Junho touch my shoulder.
"don't look like that Taeyang,I know you like her and you love her with all of your heart..just don't wait to long to confess your feeling for her,I know that she likes you but she didn't want to tell you because she's a girl and she's very shy"Junho said.
"I know but I'm scared to tell her,you know that she will never admit that she like me"I said.
"she might not telling you the truth but she will tell you but she will tell by talking to you and looked at you when you looked away,the most important to know she like you,she will protect you from Zuho and someone that try to hurt you"Junho said.
"Okay,I will try and so,now,how about Jiyeon?"I ask him.
"you carry her"Junho said.
"w-what?!!"I shouted.
"I said,carry her,I will send you home,no need to worry about my parents,they will be fine"Junho said.
"alright,alright,I carry her,which is her room?"I said and asked him.
"upstairs and you will see a door with picture of her and Jaeeun hanging on the door"Junho explained.
"okay"I replied him short.
I get out from my seat and went to Jiyeon and carry her.I quickly went inside the house following Junho.Then,I walked inside her room.This scent,her perfume.It's so nice.Her room is so pretty with those pastel colour in her room.I quickly put her on the bed.When I try to walked out from her room,she grabbed my hand.
"I'm scared"she said and looked at me.Her face,that pout and those cute face.I can't stopped loving her if she like this.
"but I need to go"I said.
"can you please wait until I sleep?"she asked.
"b-but"I wanted to say something but she interrupted me.
"please Taeyang"she beg
"okay okay"I said.
We talk to each other until she fell asleep.
"goodnight princess"I said and walked out from her room.
I closed her door and went downstairs and saw Junho waiting for me at the gate.I walked to him.
"how is she?"Junho asked.
"she's fine..sleeping already"I said.
"good,so now I sent you home alright"Junho said.
"Okay"I said.
Then,we get in the car and Junho drive to my house.