My LOVE. My CONTENDER. (COM...

By cypher04

Krist hated Singto because of the misunderstanding they had before. Little did he know that Singto likes him... More

Chapter 1: Bad Vibes
Chapter 2: HELP
Chapter 3: Advice
Chapter 4: trust
Chapter 5: soon
Chapter: another misunderstanding
Chapter 7: regrets
Chapter 8: there's hope
chapter 9: step closer
Chapter 11: happy
Chapter 12: getting to know more
Chapter 13: Confused
Chapter 14: Jealousy
Chapter 15: long day
Chapter 16: is it too late?
Chapter 17: hear my heart
Chapter 18: closer
chapter 19: our little secret
Chapter 20: Lion and Turtle
Chapter 21: scared
Chapter 22: I'm Yours
Chapter 23: simple things
Chapter 24: STOP
Chapter 25: Euphoria
Chapter 26: his mine
chapter 27: now or never
Chapter 28: unexpected visitor
Chapter 29: full of surprises
Chapter 30: Realization
Chapter 31: all ends well
not an update.
Second book and a new story
Not an update!!

Chapter 10: truth

7.7K 372 37
By cypher04

Chapter 10:

Singto's pov

"Hey. Do you think he will come?" Fluke asked
"I dont know. What do you think sing?"
"Well i texted him"
"By the way singto. Did you manipulate the poll and make sure that he won?" New said
"Aww. Why would i do that?"
"I dont because you like him so much and you want to have a dramatic comeback" new said
"No. I didnt manipulate anything. I wasnt expecting him to win in the first place. It just happened"
"You know what sing?" Fluke said
"What?"
"I never thought that you would fall for him like this. I thought that when you told us before that you like him it was just a joke but i guess not"
"When did i tell you guys about it?"
"Last year. When you were so drunk. I think thats the time that his girlfriend cheated on him"
"Oh. I dont remember."

I really dont remember admiting anything from themm i think theyre trying to trick me but i can no longer deny it too and actually i dont care if they know or not. Anyway i know that they can keep a secret.

--after chatting with his friends. Krist already arrived and they were hiding. Singto asked the waiter to give him nomyen. New and fluke are very suppotive since they suggested not to show up right away and let him wait first then if he is about to leave thats when he should show up--

I find this scene amusing. Krist is pouting. I could see how irritated he is right now. He already finished his drink and he rested his head on the table facing the wall. I think thats my cue. I went closer to him and his still facing the wall. Then he suddenly stands up looks at me and so i called his name then he hugs me. Im taken aback. Im supposed to surprise him but he surprises me. My heart is beating fast. I could the warmth of his body. I cant believe this is happening. Cant help but put a smile on my face. I hugged him back.

"P im sorry. Dont ever leave me"

With those words he said. I know that im step closer to his heart. I want to tell him that ill never leave his side not unless he asks me too thats how much i love him. Whatever his heart desires i will follow. But i think for now if i want him to be mine. I need to play the pull and push game. So he cam sort out his feelings for me.

"Hey nong. Youre hugging me too tight"
"Im sorry P."
"Did you miss me that much?"

He punched me in my arms and his face turned red. He looks so cute.

"So what are you doing here? Are you waiting for someone"
"Well ahmm not really. P can we please talk"
"Im sorry nong. Maybe next time. Im meeting someone today"

I could see how his face changed right away.

"P. Look i really need to talk to you. I know you are still mad at me but can you allow me to explain myself and i wanted to hear you out too. It maybe too late but please P. Give me a chance"
"Nong why are you being so dramatic. Its confirmed. You definitely miss me"
"P come on. Lets just talk. Na na na. Stop avoiding me"
"Im not. Im really going to meet someone today"

--krists phone rings but he does not want to answer although singto insisted him to take the call but the stubborn nomyen wont listen. Then all of the sudden fluke and new went closer to singto--

"Im sorry to interrupt the drama between you two. But singto. We need to look for ai'oon. Remember?"

New and i are trying to hold our laughter because fluke is a good actor pretending he does not know oon. We saw krists reaction when he heard his pseudo name.

"Let me try calling him again" new said

And of course krists phone started to ring again.

"Wait a minute. Your phone is ringing. Are you ai'oon?"

Krist was speechless and his whole body was frozen and he turned from white to pink to red. He is flustered and confused right now. He just stared down. My poor little nomyen. I really want to stop and say sorry but my friends planned this.

"So you really are ai'oon. What a small world" i said

Since the atmosphere was awkward i held his hand and asked him to sit down. I want him to feel comfortable so we ordered food and drinks. Of course pink milk for him. Since its his favoriye drink i think somehow the anxiet that his feeling would subside.

Krist was silent most of the time. Now i feel so regretful since he really feels awkward and i think he feels like he is being played. New starts to have a conversation with him. His answers were just short so after were done eating dinner. We took pictures and since i know that he doesnt feel comfortable with the set-up. So i texted fluke and new to end the meet and greet already today. Krist refused to take a picture with us but i insisted.

"Nong dont worry if you are not comfortable with us posting your picture on our thats fine. But please lets just take a picture then we would pit a sticker on your face. Ok?"

Good thing that he agreed to it. We took 3 pictures. Then we also took a picture using instax. First picture includes the three of us then new said that he would like to have a picture with him. Well take shots by pairs. Fluke and krist are very awkward in their picture. Then its my turn. I smiled and he was trying to smile.

"Ei smile naturally" and i smiled at him too.

He followed me. So i put my arms around his shoulders and took a picture together.

After the meet and greet that we have. Finally fluke and new decided to leave. But before they left they keep on teasing me while krist just stayed silent.

"Alright krist. Again thank you for coming today."
"Welcome P"

I think he feels embarassed about what happen earlier. I just wanna play around. But it seems like he is not ok.

"Ok P. Ill get going now"

Really??? This is not what i expect to happen tonight

"N'krist"
"Yes P?"
"You told me awhile ago. That you need to explain yourself and youll hear me out too. So?"
"Oh yeah. But i think that i need to leave"

Oh no. Im not going to let this happen. I just had a step closer to his heart and now he's drifting away from me already. So i just grab his hands and pulled him until we reached the parking lot.

"Ei.come on. Let's go for a drive"
"But"
"No buts"

And so he didnt say anything. I started to drive. I played some music to change the atmosphere. But he just stayed silent. Oh god help me with this kid. After an hour and a half drive we arrived at his favorite place.

"Come on. Lets go at the back of the car. Let's talk there"
"Ok P"

So went there but he still did not speak. Fine then. Its up to me again.

"Are you upset?"
"No"
"Embarassed maybe?"
"Ahmm."
"Dont be. Im sorry if you feel like we played around with you. To tell you honestly when you called that day i knew it was you"
"You knew?? Then why didnt you respond to my messages. I feel so stupid that day"
"So you are mad?"
"No P"
"Look. You told me to disappear. So what do you expect from me? Of course i wont show up. I wont reply. I wont answer your call. Isnt that the right thing to do? Specially when you told me that you hated me so much and i ruined your life. So yeah"

He was silent. And he started looking at the sky. I was waiting for his reply but nothing. So i just looked at the sky as well.

"P. I want to hear you out. I hated you so much all this time. Without even knowing what really happened that day. So i want to know did you really date namtarn while we were dating"
"No. I never liked her."
"But why were you so close to each other?"
"Well. It's"

Should i tell him the truth.

"Just tell me the truth P"
"Fine. Alright so first of all again i never liked her"

Because i like you

"The only reason why i was close to her is because i needed to help her out with her being the star of our department and im doing the same thing with ohm. But i think she misunderstood my actions and thinks that im hitting on her but im not."

And my hidden intention was to be close to you.

"I didnt think that she would actually like me. Since she have you. Why would she look for someone else. She is very lucky to have you."

She is stupid to let you go.

"Then one day she went to me crying. So i asked her what happened. She told me that she no longer wants to be with you and confessed to me. That was the same day you started hating me so much. I didnt accept her confession i wanted to leave her but she was crying so hard and i pity her. I jusy couldnt leave a girl cry like that. I have older sisters too. So i just cant and i comforted her and wipe her tears. Then all of the sudden she went closer to me and she was about to kiss me and for the first time in my life i was thankful that someone punch me. There you came. Although that hurts but im still thankful since i was not able to kiss her."

"Ive been you hitting a lot"
"I know. You're lucky i dont hit back"
"You are too nice. Im really sorry P. I shouldve listen to you when you tried talking to me before."
"Its ok. You were furious broken. So i understand. And i dont think that you would believe in me before even if youve given me a chance before"
"Maybe youre right. I was blinded by my love. Shes my first girlfriend. So i was really hurt. Because i already thought that we are going to last forever. I guess not. P just a piece of advice though"
"What?"
"Stop being too nice to everyone. A lot of people might misunderstand your action they might think that you like them. A lot of people in our school thinks that way. And stop being a hero because You always end up getting hurt."
"Awwww. My nong is now concerned about me"
"Of course P. Starting from now on. I consider you my hero"
"But you said i should stop being a hero"
"Yes to other people but not to me."

I couldnt help but smile. I know that he still cant figure out his feelings for me. But ill sort it out for you krist. I just stared at him.

"Oi nong"
"Yes P"
"Stop being so cheesy. I might fall for you"

He was surprised so i just start to laugh Then he hits me and we ended up laughing together.

--they stayed in their comfort zone for awhile then they decided to leave. Singto went back to the radio stations parking to drop krist off since he have his own car. After they part ways. Both of them has a smile on their faces. Definitely they can sleep soundly tonight.--

****************************

Thanks for all the votes and comments on the story.
Hope you guys would keep on reading the story until the end. 😊😊😊😊

--pictures used in this chapter does not belong to me. Credits to their rightful owners--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1.9K 12
Ever since his older brother blurted out a love confession to his now husband in front of their entire families, Krist has secretly wished for a chee...
91K 4.6K 23
Arthit and Kongpob had been the perfect couple in the eyes of everyone around them including friends and family. People admired them. People were jea...
120K 5.4K 28
Arthit broke up with kong. What made him do that? Read about their relationship from the beginning from the sweet fluffy days to the day they broke...
155K 5.1K 18
After Arthit left the love of his life, Kongpob, he decided to come back to Thailand because of an unexpected circumstance. What will happen if he me...