Boku No Hero Academia One-Sho...

By Rachel-Osperse

Where I spew everything that isn't a full story all in one place. Get your shippings here, fresh and hot. I d... More

Midoroya Izuku: Moher
Midoriya Izuku: Touch
Part 1 Takako Kuga
Bakugou Katsuki: Wait, You Listen To HU?
Shouji Mezo: Cocoon (Lime)
Mirio Togata-Flashback P1
Kirishima Eijirou: Villain's Reasoning
Headcanon Scenarioes: (Girl)You Flirting
Part 2 Takako Kuga
Fatgum: Safari is Your Friend
Hitoshi Shinsou: Scary
Kirishima Eijirou: To Be a Man
Izuku Midoria: Tired Ass Muthafucka
Headcanon Scenarios: Them Crushing/Flirting
Iida Tenya: Unsightly Pride Pt. 1
Kirishima Eijiro: A Colourful Monotone (Lemon)
Jirou Kyoka & Kaminari Denki: Free
Mirio Togata: Flashback (Announcement)
Headcanon Scenario: You Wearing Their Clothing
Midoriya Izuku x Male!Reader: Bullies
Shigaraki Tomura: Call Me Tenko(Lemon)
Amajiki Tamaki: ???
Kirishima Eijiro x Villain!Reader: Revenge, With a Taste of Manipulation
Toshinori Yagi: Meloncholy (Eventual lime)
Number Thirteen: Clay Clad
Aizawa Shouta: Yandere Warning
Todoroki Shouto: Lovey Dovey
Mirio Toogata: Real life
Shinsou Hitoshi: Worry (Lime)
Headcanon Scenarios: Roadtrip (Students, Aged)
Cuddle Headcanons (Warning: Soft!!)
Tokoyami Fumikage: Shy? (Lemon)
Bakugou Katsuki: All Kinds of Fame and Death
Headcanon Scenarios: Loss of a Friend
Todoroki Shouto x Reader: Fluff
Izuku Midoriya: Safe Haven
Chisaki Kai (Overhaul): Perfect (Lemon)

Iida Tenya: Unsightly Pride Pt. 2 (Lemon)

4.1K 74 10
By Rachel-Osperse

My own little sketch of Kyle^

-

"I wouldn't... stop you." I felt my voice drop into a whisper, and I stopped struggling against his hand. I waited for him to do something, sensing his hesitance. After waiting another five seconds, I took my chances and leaned forward to catch where his breath was coming out of. I heard a small sound of surprise, and his hand on my jaw slackened.

Our lips clashed, and I could tell that he's never done this before. I smirked into the kiss, easily taking the initiative. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and tilting my head to the side to kiss him deeper. He let out a small cry of surprise, but I just continued to turn this into a make out session. I gently raked my nails down his neck, causing a shiver to run down his back. My fingers ran through his hair, his hands hesitating in every way.

After a few minutes, I was the one to pull away. I leaned forward, pulling him to my level so that I could be right next to his ear, my warm breath running along it.

"And you thought you could put me in my place. Try again, Tenya." I whispered, then shifted my body weight to slip under his arms.

"W-Wait-" he stuttered, still dazed from my kiss, "Anders, don't-" I opened the closet door, glancing back to see his kiss-swollen lips and disheveled hair in the hall light.

"Oh, don't worry, I give you "props" for trying." I shrugged with a devious smile, then slammed the door behind me and headed to the girl's dorm room. He tried, but damn him if he gets any props.

When the attack on our camp happened, I had been in the middle of the woods with Uraraka and Tsuyu. The girl who attacked us, Toga was it? Yeah, Toga was quick and lethal. Instead of stabbing us, she would stick syringes into us. It started with Uraraka, and I quickly rushed forward to grab her arm with my leg. I dropped to the ground, electrocuting her body right as it left the floor. She cried out in shock, and I grabbed her hand with the knife and crushed it enough to have to have her let go.

"Get away from her, girls, I'm oka-" I suddenly felt a knife jam into me right above my hip bone. I gaped, my eyes widening and grip slacking. Uraraka screamed, and I felt Tsuyu already wrapping her tongue around my waist to pull me away. Before she did, the Toga girl said something strange.

"I don't like your smell, Kyle. You smell like abandonment issues." She muttered, and I glared daggers at her whilst holding my wound. I stumbled to my feet next to Tsuyu, and she flung me and then Uraraka away. Toga attacked her, and Uraraka's eyes widened in fear for our friend's life. She rushed forward, using a slew of moves to get Toga into a submitting position.

"Nice. Keep her there, Ochako." I said, my eyes hard as I stumbled forward, using the trees to keep myself up. Ochako was about to respond, but Toga started to go on a rant about Ochako and her's love interests. I raised an eyebrow, furrowing my eyebrows and biting my lip. As I stepped around Toga to see her face, the look of pure ecstasy made my heart feel sickened.

"Shut up, you brat." I mumbled, and Ochako's eyes suddenly widened. In a rush of realization, we all realized that Toga had been stalling, and she had gathered a large amount of Ochako's blood. I raised my foot up, slamming it down damn near to Toga's neck. My heel stopped right over her throat, causing her eyes to widen with exhilaration and surprise. Using a technique that I was taught in America, like usual, I grabbed her hair and gently pushed Uraraka off, grabbing her hand with the syringe and kneeling on her elbow.

"Thank you..." Uraraka whispered, but I didn't respond. I needed to stay focused.

"For that, you don't deserve your hand, but I'm feeling nice today." I said with a raging spite, then yanked out. Toga shouted in pain, and we heard a shift from the bushes to our right. I didn't look away, trusting Ochako and Tsuyu to communicate. After dislocating her hand, I stood back up and kept my hand around her hair and heel on her neck.

"What do you want, Kyle? I already told you all you need." She said with vengeance in her voice. I glanced at her with a lazy, disapproving look.

"Villains don't deserve words. Do not attempt to get up." I ordered simply. That was what we were taught in eighth grade; don't even speak to villains. They will use everything against you, and hurting them was fine as long as they didn't die. I unconsciously let my heel rest on her throat to show a bit of dominance.

"Oh, I know your type. You show how high and mighty you are, but you never want to-oh, Izuku." She cut herself off, and I felt her starting to get up. I instantly dropped my heel, forcing my emotions to settle into nothing. I could feel no remorse or guilt from this. I had warned her; this result was on her.

"Anders, stop!" I heard Midoriya shout when Toga's eyes widened and a scream of pure and utter pain erupted from her. I didn't move, Toga erupting with strained choking noises. Before I could even react, she suddenly disappeared, and I stumbled forward, my wound in my intestine pulled farther. I grit my teeth, seething and looking around for her.

"Toga, get back here!" I shouted. I glared around, spotting Todoroki. I felt Uraraka's arm wrap around my waist, and I yanked myself away from her, "TOGA-"

"Tut tut, you're a violent one." We heard from a tree, and I felt my body turn slowly. I saw a masked man holding three orbs in his hand. He threw one onto the ground, and it broke and grew into Toga. I forced myself to look at him, my insides churning.

"Don't assume that magic tricks will make me stop," I spat, then grinned toothily.

"Of course not. Toga, dispose of them," he waved her off, then started speeding away. I stuck my hand into my pocket, grabbing a bottle as I shouted to Midoriya's group.

"Chase him, he has Bakugou!" Midoriya was about to protest, but Shouji cut him off with this shout.

"I can help," Uraraka rushed over to them as I unscrewed the cap of the bottle. Toga pulled a knife out, and I dodged her attack.

"Ooo, oh Izuk-ew!" She exclaimed, jolting away as I threw the water over herself and myself. I then grabbed her wrist, my body contorting as I used my entire momentum to throw her into a tree, causing a few gasps from around the path. I stayed silent, following her momentum and grabbing her still-sensitive neck. Without a warning, I activated my quirk. Electricity danced across my skin, making me seem like a wire as Toga's eyes bulged out of her head and she writhed under me. She screamed, legs kicking and body only held up by my death grip.

I didn't feel the blade that was half-stuck in my arm. By the time Tsuyu was by my side, Toga was heaving.

"Anders, please," she muttered, and I shook my head.

"She isn't dead yet, Tsuyu," I deadpanned, and I heard her sigh.

"If you kill her, you're just as bad as her."

"Who said she'd die? I have an electricity quirk, after all," I glanced at Tsuyu, a smirk alighting my lips for half a second before I looked back at Toga. With a final splutter of blood from her mouth, she crumpled. I let her fall to the ground, Uraraka's surprised scream coming from across the path.

"Oh my God, oh my God you killed her!" She jogged over to us as I crouched down, placing my hands on Toga's chest. I glanced at her.

"Not my style, Ochako; just watch," I shrugged, then activated my quirk slightly. A few times later, Toga breathed suddenly, her eyes flying open as she gasped for breath.

"Shigaraki? Dabi?" She called, looking around and seeming too tired to move. I pushed myself up, wiping my hands on my pants and turning away from her.

"We're done here," I stated, looking at each of the girls. They seemed a little uneasy, causing me to chuckle.

"What? Never seen me fight before?" I questioned as I turned to the boys. Uraraka swallowed hard, going to them. Midoriya was glaring daggers into me, but I couldn't really think through the adrenaline. It was starting to wane, though, and Asui had to grab me and hold me up.

"Stop, Anders," she ordered, and I sighed and glanced down the path. I would have to trust her, right? Toga was dealt with, so-

"She's gone!" I exclaimed, and we glanced down to see that she was, indeed, absolutely gone. I seethed, kicking the ground and gritting my teeth, "I should have cuffed her when I had the chance."

"Uraraka!" Midoriya shouted, his voice nearly cracking. I sighed, glaring ahead as Asui started to slowly move.

"We'll head back now," She croaked, and after Uraraka helped the others go after Katsuki, she joined us in the walk home. It was strangely silent, the small talk mostly consisting of asking if the other was okay or not. That was until I passed out from blood loss.

-

I woke up on a few blankets on the floor of the main house. I groaned, blinking a couple of times before slowly leaning up. The blood rushes to my head, and I quickly fell back to the ground with a louder grunt, "aw, hell..."

"How pathetic, haha, hah!" Goddamn that voice, I knew exactly who that was...

"Monoma, I feel like death, just go away," I mumbled, and I heard silence cutting through the darkness of the room before he spoke in a much calmer voice.

"I heard you killed someone. That isn't very heroic, no wonder you're in class 1-A."

"I brought her back to life, shut up, weasel," I growled the last part in English, and he sighed. I couldn't tell where in the room he was, but since his voice got louder and I heard a few shifts, I assumed he got closer.

"We don't kill people, girl, even if they are villains. It's despicable that I have to watch over y-"

"Shut up, weasel, fucking idiot, goddamn cunt, shitbag, cockhead!" I shouted in English, then coughed and resumed in Japanese, "you asshat, I said she isn't dead. I just gave her a scare. I can do the same to you if you wish."

"I'd rather drop dead than touch scum like you," he growled, and I tried to move my arm as I felt adrenaline course through my tired veins once again. What a cunt! When I couldn't feel my arm moving, I gaped in shock.

"I might not be able to see much, but do tell me why you look so shocked. You were stabbed, after all," I moaned in pain, gritting my teeth and arching my back to try and relieve some of the pent up pressure in my abdomen. I squealed in pain at the pain right above my hip bone, relaxing my body and breathing irregularly.

"M-Monoma," I whimpered, "you're a fucking asshole."

"I hear that often," he admitted, and I nodded in agreement. I tried to move my other arm, grasping for whatever blankets laid below me. I gripped them, the pain medication they must have used on me starting to wear off.

"Can you be," I started awkwardly, then took a shaky breath, "a bit less of an asshole, and leave?"

"I could, but I'm not going to. You don't really have the ability to control me right now, you're useless actually," he snickered, and absolute rage seethed within me. If he was going to be like this, he should know that I'm not going to put up with him. I know it probably was pointless and horrible of me to do, but what I did next really was out of spite.

I put aside my pain, using my good up to push myself up with a grunt as pain shot through my abdomen. I heard Monoma gasp and shuffle around, his hands on my shoulders as he tried to push me down, "What the hell, 1-A Ki-?"

"My name is Anders," I pushed his hands off of me, gathering my legs under me and gasping for a breath as I felt my wound open. I grabbed it with my free hand, then let the bloodied hand fall as I grabbed whatever clothing Monoma was wearing on his torso and pulling him up to my eye level from his position on the floor. He growled is discontent, and I sneered back at him, "and I'm not helpless. I can use any liquid to electrocute the absolute living fuck out of you," I leaned in closer, his breath close to my own as I gave one last go before falling to my knees, "even my own blood."

"How stupid do you have to be? You opened your wound, Anders!" He shouted, grabbing under my arms and forcing me to lay back down despite my feeble protests of batting his arm with my fist.

"I don't care as long as I showed you up," I snapped, my voice even portraying how unhealthful I was right now. It was weak, feeble, croaky. I sighed, and he shifted to sit next to me in the pitch darkness.

"We aren't that different, eh Anders? Weird how different our classes are, but you hate losing just like I do," he whispered, then cleared his throat. Before he could speak, I cut him off, "I think the fi-"

"I never thought you'd admit it, but I like it. Kinda sweet in a way," I chuckled, tilting my head to look at the ceiling, "when are the ambulances coming, Monoma?"

"Your teacher said two hours about an hour ago. The fight's still going on, no thanks to your class," he added quickly, almost like he forgot to say it. I hummed in response, my fingers feeling bored with how much lying down I was doing. I started to tap them against the floor, and Monoma only stood about two minutes of this until he groaned in annoyance and grabbed my hand, holding it up, "you're being annoying. I'm used to being the one hurt in fights, since I'm usually using a new quirk, and I've got some time passers that aren't as annoying as you."

"Oh, do tell, my sweet prince in shining fucking armour," I seethed lowly; obviously flattery wasn't his strong suit. We played sticks with one hand, then attempted to fight each other with finger men. Then I felt a strange jolt of energy, and I blinked a couple times before looking up to Monoma's mostly blacked out face, humming in question.

"My quirk is Copy. Why can't I-?" He couldn't seem to get it out, and I saw his arm slowly start to bend more and more as his eyes widened in shock. Now his arm was lying the opposite way across my lap as he looked absolutely horrified.

"It's like an eel, slippery, flexible and only works with liquids present. Didn't you remember?" I laughed, then winced at the very real pain that created.

"Of course, I have to pick up on things like that, but you also have a contortion quirk, just my luck," he deactivated his quirk, his arm snapping back into place as he rubbed it. I swallowed, my throat parched but my pride too much to allow me to ask him to get me something to drink.

"I'm going to sleep and wait this out," I mumbled, closing my eyes and trying to drift off quickly instead of putting up with all of this pain.

"No, don't sleep!" He suddenly exclaimed, causing me to jolt and grunt. He sighed, probably rubbing his arm nervously from the sound of it, "I thought you were dead when I first saw you, just don't sleep," he chuckled awkwardly, "It would look bad on my resume if you died on my watch."

"Shut the fuck up," I mumbled, "and let me goddamn die," I shuffled away from him, and he sighed and let me fall into an uneasy sleep. I was woken up when I heard sirens outside, and Monoma asked me if I was awake yet, to which I replied with a groan.

"Good, I'll be back. Don't go anywhere, you'll hurt yourself," he was out of the door in a flash. I chuckled happily at that; he really expected me to get up because of what I did an hour ago. What a weak trust he has...
I become lonely and cold without someone in this dark, windowless room. Monoma took his time coming back, and in those desolate moments, I realized what I had been craving the whole time I had been interacting with him: Iida. I needed the contact of someone I knew well, I needed the comfort Iida had to offer from sleeping in the same bed as me ever since his pet destroyed mine, from teaching me not to stab things with my chopsticks, from slapping me upside the head every time I used a Japanese cuss word, from knowing my body language down to how I was feeling by my walk...
I really had fallen for him, hadn't I?

-

It wasn't very fun in the hospital. It took me a day and a half to be released, and I felt like shit afterwards. My intestines weren't in the best condition, causing me pain from just walking without crutches. Recovery Girl said it would take a week or so for that to go away, and if it didn't, for me to come see her immediately. My arm could be better, but the wound only left minor scarring. Once I was released, Iida took me home silently. I knew what was gnawing at him; someone had told him what I did. On the train ride, he wouldn't even look at me. As we got off and headed to his house, I finally snapped.

"Childish!" I shouted at him in English, then cursed and corrected myself in Japanese.

"You, Anders, are immensely childish," he chose his words carefully, "you know so little about yourself."

"I brought her back, Iida," I groaned, covering my face loosely with my hand and taking a deep breath. I really didn't like Iida's displeasure with me, it felt so... horrible. I just wanted him to talk to me.

"You were okay with killing her, th-"

"I've done that before, Iida, it's a simple cycle of power, please-" he perked up when I said "please" and I mentally slapped myself; that was just giving in to him.

"That's strange of you to beg," he commented, causing me to scowl and turn away from him. The sidewalk leading to his house getting closer and closer. Since it was midday, we had a few people brush past us as the warm summer sun beat down upon us.

"Shut up, Iida," I muttered, then sighed and shook my head, "look, I'm sorry for killing her, and I'm not sorry for bringing her back. It's what I learned to do in America," I then glared up at him, "but I sure as hell am not apologizing to you. I'm apologizing to the girl."

"Well," he paused, thinking for a few seconds and sounding quite thoughtful, "don't apologize to her; she's a villain. And what exactly did they teach you in America?" He raised a suspicious eyebrow, and I laughed as he opened the gate to his house.

"How to immobilize targets with your quirk, how to make them submit, what to do if they try to get away," I dropped the smile, "and how to go through with threats without feeling guilt or remorse."

"Cold blooded heroics," he muttered to himself, and I stopped walking for a second as I considered what he said. Sure, that was a good way to put it. I then quickly followed in step behind him, my crutches making clanking noises every time I walked. It was becoming more and more annoying every single step.

"Good description. How's Tensei?" I inquired as we entered the house. I hadn't seen him since we left for the trip, and I hoped that maybe he could start walking on crutches sooner rather than later. I followed Iida into the living room as he set his bag down on the table. We found Tensei on one of the couches that wasn't in the middle of the room, half asleep and half watching hero work on his tablet.

"He looks fine," Iida chuckled, spurring the injured man to shift and turn towards Iida. He smiled, waving as he paused the video and yawned.

"Welcome back! I was worried si-Anders! What happened to you, hun?" His eyes widened when he spotted the crutches.

"I got stabbed. My intestines just need a break from pressure," I explained, then glared Iida down, "but I'm proud of the scars already."

"How touching," Iida responses coldly, grabbing his bag and promptly leave the room with a bow to his brother and specifically no bow to me. I approached Tensei, sitting next to him and tapping my foot on the ground.

"I've never seen him this unhappy with someone other than the Hero Killer," he mused, then glanced down to me. His eyes held wisdom and just a tinge of playfulness, "I heard you defeated a villain."

"Yep. Before you ask, she's alive and well, so don't go-" I started, and he held a hand up to cut me off.

"Nah, I don't need specifics, Anders. You beat her the way you beat villains, that's all I need to know to respect what you did. Tenya is just..." he scratched the back of his neck with his arm that wasn't still healing, "set in his ways."

"Yeah, that's one way to put it," I pressed my lips together, chewing on the inside of my mouth before prompting myself to get up and act more joyful. I was back, after all, and I should be celebrating. I grabbed my crutches and stood up.

"I know you've probably already apologized. I suggest a hug, he'll get flustered and just overlook anything wrong you've done because he-" Tensei cut himself off, chuckling awkwardly and coughing, "good luck, sister."

"Pah, I'll need it," I muttered, secretly wondering what he meant by "imooto-san." It was kind of cute, and I hated it but also really, really liked it. I headed out of the room, wondering I was allowed to call him "onii-san."

I definitely wasn't allowed to call Iida anything close. Tensei was a bit different; he was the one who suggested that Iida take on a foreign exchange student like myself, and likely was also the one who convinced their parents to do it. Whenever Iida got pissed off by me, I'd go to the couch to sleep. Tensei would come down to sneak something alcoholic upstairs, then find me curled up with a blanket. He used to talk me into sleeping in his room, feeding me some fruit or another and talking nonstop about heroes and villains until I was bored into sleep. That all stopped when the Hero Killer Stain incapacitated him, and I seriously missed doing that. Maybe he would allow me to sleep in the living room with him, or does he move to his room at night? I can't remember.

I headed to Iida's room, knocking and crossing my arms. A few seconds later, Iida opened the door without his glasses on and now wearing a blue muscle shirt. His hand was on the frame of the door, his eyes slightly narrowed to see me correctly. He huffed, shaking his head, "Well, Anders, what may I do for you?"

"Nothing. I came to apologize for what I did," I kept my face absolutely emotionless; he didn't need to know that I was seething with embarrassment, but I had a sneaking suspicion that he already did.

"Do you know what you have done wrong?" He deadpanned, and I gave him a sharp no. He nodded, glancing back into his room and then leaning against his arm, "that's what is wrong, Anders. You won't acknowledge your actions, and for that, I resent you."

"I don't know what I did wrong, but I came to apologize anyways," I snapped, anger marks popping up on my head. He started to close the door, but I wouldn't let him; I grabbed it, forcing it open and stomping past him. He closed the door behind him, turning around with a sharp remark.

"You need to grow up and learn how to act like a hero, Anders!"

"I am a hero! Asui could have died without me," I switched to English, "you just don't know any other hero but your brother, you sheltered bitch." I muttered under my breath, glancing away from him.

He was silent for a few seconds, my foot tapping against his wooden floor that contrasted the tile of the rest of the house. He then shook his head as if to rid himself of some thought, "I understand English, Anders."

"I fucking know, you've told me," I growled, and he shook his head.

"I don't understand the curses you use, but I understand what you mean by it. Do not use my brother in such a disrespectful manner," he cautiously ordered, almost as if he didn't really mean to say it and was just testing me. I glared up at him, turning away and crossing my arms. He didn't deserve my words; I had nothing left to say to him. If I was being absolutely honest, I should have left the room.

"Anders, are you ignoring me?" I heard him approach me, and I still stood my ground, "I originally thought you had something for everything I say." When I felt his shoulder brush the back of my head, I unintentionally took a step forward.

"Perhaps you feel guilty over what you did? That would be reasonable," he slowly backed me into his desk, and I finally turned around with a short shout of pure rage.

"I've never felt bad about using my quirk to protect others!" My hand balled into a fist, and as I saw Iida go to respond, I unraveled my fist and pushed him away from me, "you're way too close."

"You've never minded that before," he mused, returning to him position of just a couple inches away from me, "did you think I was really that displaced over you hurting the girl?" His hands went to the desk on either side of my hips, leaning close and causing me to lean back a little.

"What, is this about the sauna? I thought I overruled you," I hummed, not able to cross my arms this time - he was too close. My heart, already beating quickly, was now racing as my cheeks flushed. I needed to gain control of this situation somehow.

"I've reconsidered that," he then pressed his lips to mine. I paused, shocked and blinking as I stared at his closed eyes; he didn't even move. It was like kissing his virgin lips all over again. I built up the power in my arms out of surprise, then sizzled out as I kissed him. Yet again, he couldn't maintain his confidence for long, and I gained control of the kiss as my hands went to his jaw and neck as I tilted my head to the side. His own hands wrapped around my back, hesitant and unsure. He backed into his bed, promptly sitting down on it. I didn't follow, breaking the kiss and yanking myself out of his arms. I turn tailed and started to walk around the bed and to his room; this was getting too heated. He didn't know what he was doing to me.

Just as I tried to walk, though, he grabbed my waist and pulled me down with him. I was forced to straddle him as not to knee him in the stomach; maybe I should have just kneed him in the stomach. I looked down at him with my own intense, experienced eyes, "You have no idea what you're doing, Iida." He honestly didn't want to awake what was growling, screaming inside of me.

"Yes, I do. I'm putting you in your place," he then picked my up by my waist and turned us over to where my back was on the bed and he hovered over me, my legs around his hips. My eyes widened, and I tried to wriggle away.

"My place is out of this room!" I exclaimed, and I went to push him off of me. He grabbed my hands, pinning them above me as he leaned down to press a heated kiss to my lips; he was learning fast, huh?

"Your place is with the rest of us students, not above us," he pushed my head back by biting my jaw and pushing it back. I nearly gasped as he began to vigorously bite my neck, his anger obvious in his actions. Our newfound way to cope with our displeasure in each other was one that I guess I didn't really have the choice of welcoming with open arms. I winced at each bite, some of them drawing blood and the others instantly blooming into bright hickeys.

"I-Iida," I tried to catch his attention, and he hummed to tell me he was listening and vibrating my neck, "while I'm against what you say," I wiggled around, trying to get out of his vice grip, "I'm all for having sex."

He didn't respond, shifting his hands so that he could hold them in one of his hands whilst his other grabbed my knee and started to trace rough patterns along my legs. He was being incredibly bold at this point, and I was so surprised; maybe he had been holding back? He had to have some sort of motive. My breath hitched as he bit and sucked on the skin of my neck, a gasp and then a low moan following his actions. My insides were raging hot at this point, and I was sick of being the only one doing anything as his hand agonizingly slowly crawled up my leg.

But I couldn't really do anything at this point but wait. His fingers felt like fire as they traced their way to my heat. They never touched it, though, they just lingered over it and kept me tempted and bothered. Then he started to slip his hand under my shirt, and I yelped in shock before grunting and pulling against his hands. He was just too damn strong. As his fingers ghosted over my stomach, I expected him to continue, but it stopped just as suddenly as it started. He pulled back, releasing my hands and climbing off of me. I popped it, staring at him like he was an alien, "Iida, what the fuck?"

"I won't continue unless you promise to start acting like a student and less of a celebrity," he stated, causing my jaw to go slack as my blush disappeared. I gently tapped a few of the hickeys that were forming; I winced, then glared up at him and stood up to him.

"Is that the whole reason you just did that? To try and make me admit that I'm some sort of egotistical fraud?" I snapped, rage coursing through me. My arousal was evident in my fluid motions as I slipped away from being between him and the bed, instead standing beside him as standing on one hip as my legs were shut tight.

"Well," he paused; I knew that pause. It meant that he was getting ready to make some bullshitted, half true excuse. I pushed him onto the bed, then ran to his door and slammed it open.

"You're such a fucking cunt!" I shouted in English, "you can't do that just to get what you want," I glanced back at him and growled this in Japanese, then slammed the door and stomped my way back to Tensei. He was now sitting up and writing something with his good arm. I plopped next to him faster than a weasel.

"Wow, that sounded bad," he clicked his tongue with a chuckle. I grit my teeth, crossing my arms and nodding, "What did he do, if you don't mind me asking?"

"He thought flirting would get him what he wanted," I left out how he had - fuck! The hickeys!

"Wow! I didn't think he had it in h-" Tensei looked at me to see that I had pulled the collar of my shirt up and had both my hands holding my head up like a K-pop idol. He blinked a couple of times, his eyes widening, "oh. My. Gods." I didn't give him the time to actually see the hickeys.

"Bathroom break!" I shouted, shooting up and running to the bathroom. My bare feet slapped on the tile as I closed the door and breathed heavily; I was horny and embarrassed, what the hell Iida? As I used concealer to cover up the blooming marks, I told myself that I wouldn't dare agree to being more civil. I promised that when I came to Japan I would be myself and not change to being more like the native students. Although Pony tries to do this, I won't let anything get to me; not even Iida Tenya.

I heard Tensei shouting my name from the couch, so I took a deep breath and exited the bathroom to return to him. Once I did, he was smiling wickedly up at me. I hesitantly raised an eyebrow, "you look horrific."

"That's a strong word," he hummed, and I pressed my lips together and nodded, "I think Iida just did something he definitely doesn't know anything about."

"I agree, I agree so much," I spluttered out, the annoyance heavy and evident in my voice. He chuckled, nodding and patting the cushion next to him to which I sat.

"So, what exactly did he do?" He inquired, and I shook my head.

"You don't need to know. You might be his brother, but that isn't public information," I warned, and he stroked his chin before grabbing his phone.

"I'll just ask him," he muttered, and I gaped before trying to swat his phone out of his hand. He, obviously taller than me when sitting, held it above me. I was much too lazy to get up, so I furrowed my eyebrows and poked his uninvited shoulder.

"Iida, no!" I exclaimed, and I became more frantic when I saw one of Iida's famous long responses. Tensei smirked, turning away from me and reading the message, "don't read that, it isn't for you eyes! Iida, stop, please, dude this isn't cool. Aren't you a hero? Don't heroes do good things?" I whined, unable to disrespect and cuss at him.

"Hmm," when he turned back to me, his smirk had disappeared into a disapproving frown. He pressed his lips together, eyebrows knitted together as he texted back. I raised my eyebrows.

"What is it? What did he tell you, Iida?" I demanded, and he shook his head as he turned his phone off coldly.

"Enough to know that he shouldn't have done it," he muttered, then took a deep breath and forced a smile across his face, "hey, my parents won't be home tonight. Wanna get ramen?"

"Oh, I forgot that you can buy real ramen here," I exclaimed, then shook my head and sighed, "look, Iida, I think your little brother has a problem with my actual personality."

"I know. We didn't get a list of your personality traits, and before you're offended," he caught himself, "I love your personality. It makes you who you are, not some sort of model student like Tenya."

"Mmm, we're actually quite the same in grades. I think I actually got higher marks than him," I cooed, causing Tensei to laugh wholeheartedly.

"I know, I know. That's because you're the best in your American State," he pointed out, and I nodded as I leaned back into the couch and sighed.

"Your brother... euh," I mumbled, feeling absolutely uncomfortable. Maybe if I took a cold shower it would help? "What time it is?"

"Around six PM. If you're hungry, we can go," he prodded, and I felt a warmth in my heart; wow, Tensei really is a great brother. Iida's gotten his kindness his whole life, what on Earth did he do to deserve that kindness?

"Sure. I'll go grab your brother, do you want the wheelchair?" I nodded to the folded up wheelchair, and he blinked a couple of times and then nodded.

"Yeah, I should. The crutches only go so far," he admitted, and I nodded once before walking to the edge of the room before pausing. What was I going to say to Iida? "Hey, Anders," I glanced back at him with a raised eyebrow, "I'll call him down. Go put something casual on, I think you left some clothes in my room," he waved me off, and I chuckled.

"Jeez, just call me Kyle. Kairi," I made it easier for him to pronounce, then made my way to his room. It was near Iida's, and I half expected to pass by him on the way, but I didn't. Tensei's room used to be a little messy and mostly covered in magazines, workout material and other pretty-boy things like band posters. It still had all the magazines and posters, but now the dumbbells were in his closet, and the floor was spotless. It gave it an eery affect.

I found one of my crop top hoodies on his dresser, and I almost gave up looking for some bottoms when I found a pair of shorts that had a strangely small waist. I wore them anyways, though, since they rode high enough to just hug above my hips. I made my way back to Tensei, passing by their dog on the way and making sure to pet the lovely gentleman.

He followed me back to the living room, where I found Iida talking to Tensei. He held an air of respectfulness around him, and I quickly picked up on what they were talking about as I bent down to pat the dog's head.

"Alright, let's go. No meaning in wasting time," Tensei turned to me, then blinked a couple of times. He then smiled awkwardly, chuckling as he pushed off of the couch and into the now open wheelchair in front of the couch. I raised an eyebrow, crossing my arms and glancing at Iida. I kept the same pride as before; his ill advances wouldn't phase me in the slightest.

"Where did you get those?" Tenya inquired, and I glanced at him before turning back to Tensei as he wheeled himself forward with a remote control. I opened the door, allowing him out as I put my shoes on and hummed a short response.

"Brother's room," Tenya gaped before turning to Tensei. I could care less why he cared what I wore as I followed Tensei out, distinctively cutting Tenya off from being directly behind his brother.

"They're his own from ten years ago," Tensei explained, and I jumped in place. What the hell? Did Tensei plan this?

"Asshole," I whispered under my breath. I really wanted to know why these fit me, but I was too proud to ask.

To say the least, the evening went by smoothly. I didn't have to speak much to Tenya, and he was caught obviously staring at my hickeys at least twice. Tensei, being a great older brother, didn't go past telling him to stop.

Once we got back, I found it difficult to follow Tenya to his room. I lingered in the living room, helping Tensei to his own room and then talking with him until he sternly sent me out. I then made my way to Tenya's room, knocking once before entering. He was in boxers, pulling some sleeping pants on. I've seen him like this before, so it didn't matter to much, but now I wasn't willing to look at him. He crossed a line he shouldn't have crossed.

"Kyle," He used my first name to try and get my attention, and I walked past him and opened his closet to grab some pajamas. When I turned around, he was finished pulling his pajamas on and was about to approach me, "Kyle, please-"

"Save it, Tenya," I snapped, shying away from his touch and going to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth. I usually just changed in the room with Tenya, but now I think he deserves some punishment. A silent treatment, no... more like ignoring. He tried to seduce me just to get me to act submissive, it was not something I was letting up. I lingered in the bathroom, checking my phone and then returning to the room.

For the rest of the few nights we spent in the Iida household, we mostly didn't speak. Even Mrs. Iida and Mr. Iida noticed the rift between us, surprised that their son could create such disdain. We moved into the dorms, and soon after I found out my goddamn kryptonite; Iida Tenya. The first night was boring, cold, lonely.

I hardly slept. School passed by like a sluggish pull, and Tenya didn't seem too hyper himself. When we went to bed, I followed behind him with a plan in mind. The elevator was cold, and I unconsciously shifted towards him. He didn't notice, staring forward like he was ignoring me.

"Tenya," My voice cut through the darkness like firecrackers, and he jolted and looked down at me. My own lazy yellow eyes cut holes through his own.

"Yes, Anders?" He sounded practically robotic, and I rolled my eyes and put my weight onto one hip as I crossed my arms.

"We'll talk things out in your room, let's go," Just then, the elevator opened. He pressed his lips together, sighing and shaking his head as he took a step out that I mirrored.

He admitted it upright, "That's fair," He's never been good at lying. I followed him to his room, finally seeing it for the first time; very... very plain. Many glasses, some spare radiators, it was essentially his last room but without the posters. I sat on his bed, glancing mindlessly at the books and then back to Iida, who sat politely on his chair. We were silent for a few minutes as I put no care into the eye contact we made, "Anders, I do believe I owe you an apology."

"Apology accepted, good job Tenya," I muttered, and he shook his head.

"No, I must explain myself. I shouldn't have done what I did. Touching you like that just to get what I wanted was wrong-" I stood up, a smile slowly weaving its way onto my face. This was where I would make my move - prove to Tenya just how powerless he was in this relationship.

"But," I grabbed his tracksuit collar, pulling him to stand up, "I get your apology, what else Tenya?" I prodded, and he removed his glasses to a desk and blinked a few times to let his eyes adjust. His eyes, my favourite little red ones, searched my own for my real motive.

"I wasn't lying about you needing to change your act," His voice was level, almost threatening. I pulled him down roughly, our lips connecting - it didn't surprise either of us. His hands, now much more comfortable with touching me, went to my waist. I pulled away after a few seconds.

"But don't you like the confidence, Tenya?" I chuckled, unzipping his jacket and pulling it off to leave him in a white tank top. I pulled my own shirt off whilst still in his arms, then grabbed his shoulders and turned him so that his back was to his bed. I then kicked his foot, causing his eyes to widen as he stumbled back to sit on his bed.

"Kyle-!" I climbed on top of him, straddling him and covering his mouth.

"Shh, Tenya, you still want to do this, right?" I felt warm on top of him, and the usually composed boy was a blushing mess. His eyebrows furrowed, and he nodded as his hands went to my hips, "Good boy, Tenya," I cooed, grinding my hips into him and wrapping my bare arms around his head and weaving my fingers into his hair.

"Kyle," His voice sounded strained, and I took it for weakness. I hummed, catching his lips in my own to let him know that I was listening. I started to feel a mound growing that caused my grinding to become pleasurable.

I chuckled as he swallowed hard for a response, "Yeah, Tenya-chan?" I leaned down to bite his earlobe, nibbling and sucking on it. His breath caught, and I purred against him as I started to stroke his hair. With just a bra on, it was easy to leave me topless. His hands went to my bra, and I let him remove it from me. My wrists wrapped around the back of his head, and I smirked and licked my lips before glancing down at his bulge and then to his eyes, "They're free to play."

His hands slowly traveled up my torso to my breasts, hesitantly playing with them before taking the nubs between his fingers and massaging. My eyes closed, and I moaned softly into his touch, "Good boy..."

"Kyle," His voice was sharper, and my eyes snapped opened as I felt a shift. I planted my knees down.

"Not so fast, Tenya," I warned with a stroke of his hair, and he shivered before forcing us to roll over so that my own legs were off of the bed. Using pure force, he turned us both so that we were lying long ways. I, of course, protested.

"Tenya, I order you to stop-" I glared up at him, crossing my arms over my breasts and crossing my ankles. When our eyes finally met, I froze up from surprise; he held a sharp, hard sternness within his own.

"Just so you know, Vixen, you aren't running this. I am," One of his hands slammed down on the right side of my head, and I couldn't hold back a jolt of shock. His other hand came down, shaking the bed with intimidation. I yelped, my hands forming fists. I've never met someone who could force me to bow down like this from animalistic dominance, "Now there is a power division between us. Understood?" He raised his voice a notch, and I panicked and nodded. My heart was racing in my chest, exhilarated and needy.

"Yes... sir," I whispered the last part, and he paused before nodding. I scowled, but quickly wiped it off my face when one of his hands nudged my thigh. I opened them, and he instantly resumed where I had left off; grinding against me. His mouth traveled down to my neck, biting wherever he pleased and leaving very small hickeys; how considerate.

My hands went to his track pants, and I pulled at them needily. He ignored me, his lips leaving a small trail of saliva down to my breasts. He then took one in his mouth and began sucking and teasing it, causing my hands to flail and then wrap around his back. I gasped at the friction of our grinding, and his bulge had stopped growing now. I felt dirty, wet, and too hot. I just wanted to get out of the confines of these clothes.

"T-Tenya, clothes, p-please," The grinding was blissful, but my body craved more. I moved to take my own black pajama pants off, but he grabbed my wrists with each hand and struggled with me for a bit before pinning me down on either side of my head.

"Call me Sir, Kyle," I searched for any hinderince or waver in his order, but found none. He was serious. I swallowed hard, my dignity taking hold as I squirmed under him. This only added to the friction of his persistent grinding.

"No, that's just - stupid, Tenya," I scoffed, and he tilted his head to the side thoughtfully. His absolute confidence made me feel like a child who had just gone out of line, causing my squirming to stop as he leaned down to my ear and whispered:

"Back talk me again," His grip on my wrists tightened, "do it, Kyle," His teeth enveloped my earlobe, running it between the two sets and making me flinch and whimper with sexual desire. I still knew that I was practically powerless under him. I was silent for a few more seconds, and he took the initiative to lean down and bite my neck instead. All of the previous bites were love marks, but this one was downright dirty. He bit hard, and I yelped, whimpered and gasped as my body reacted instead of my brain. I was so hot, so needy, I just couldn't help myself.

"Yes sir, yes sir, yes sir," I chanted, and he instantly let go of my neck. I breathed a sigh of relief, already panting a bit from all this excitement. He nodded once, then let my hands go. I waited, hesitant to see if he would order me to take my clothes off or not. When he seemed to be waiting, I started removing my pajamas. He removed his own, pausing at his tented boxers before taking a deep breath and removing those too. I bit my lip at the sight of his length and blue pubic hair, but focused on taking my socks off. Once our clothes were off, he was on top of me once again without missing a beat.

"I'm the only one who gets to see you like this, Kyle," He couldn't speak anymore truthfully for the both of us. He was an entirely different person right now. I nodded, unable to do anything but submit. I just wanted him in me, I was aching, my brain was pleading, my vagina too vacant for words.

"I'm all yours, Sir," I breathed, and he nodded as he placed himself at my entrance. I hummed, tilting my head back and bracing myself.

"Good girl," I was still a bit surprised at the reversal of the nickname, but I accepted it without lashing back when I felt him push his tip into me. I was already so wet from grinding, so ready for him that I couldn't have imagined waiting one more minute for any form of foreplay. I took a deep breath and released it in a moan as he pushed entirely inside of me.

"Oh yes..." I whispered, and he paused when he felt our hips meet. I shifted my hips to be more comfortable with him buried so deep inside of me, then dropped my hands down to his forearms. He placed one hand on my shoulder to hold me down, the other on my waist. He slowly pulled out, and I leaned my head back as he pushed back in.

He began to pick up an increasing rhythm. It was strangely precise, and I wondered why he was slowly shifting his position every few seconds. None the matter; I was whimpering and moaning as he leaned down to get closer to me. He seemed like he wanted to ask something, when he faltered in a thrust and lost the determined look on his face, but he quickly resumed thrusting. I was now blushing profusely, my breasts jiggling at each rough movemovent.

Why was he still shift-? Oh my god.

"T-Sir, there, please, ohmygod ohmygod," I whined for him to hit that spot that just sent me into a daze, and he obliged by now evening out his thrusts into that one place. My breath caught in my throat, and I squealed as my arms wrapped around his back and gripped on for dear life.

If there's one thing I should have remembered about Iidas, it was that they have very high endurance. I seemed to underestimate him as a burst of pleasure ripped through my body and left me moaning in a high pitch, pawing at his slightly wet back that I assumed was sweating. I tilted my head further back, my forehead buried in his pillows and mouth agape.

"Yes, oh oh yes, Tenya..." I whispered, muttering continuously sweet nothings as I rode out my orgasm. Once it was over, I expected him to stop.

Except that he didn't. He continued thrusting into me, out hips slapping together and the smell of bittersweet sex filling the air. I felt overstimulated, almost used, but I loved it. The absolute nastiness of it gave me chills as he continued to go.

About five minutes after my first orgasm, he grabbed my leg as he paused. He slung it over his shoulder, then continued at a new and breathtaking angle. He penetrated so perfectly, so deeply - I don't think anyone else would be like this to me. He felt just perfect pounding my insides to a pulp.

"Kyle," He got my attention with a sharp voice, and I groaned in response, "Say my name, but keep it low."

I tried to say "sir" but he quickly stopped me. I then moaned "Tenya," and he paused his thrusts before reaching down and grabbing my hips to pull me into this thrusts. His face buried into my neck, and I straight out clawed at his back as he sent me into a flurry of ecstasy. I gaped, strangling out a high-pitched note. I relaxed into another growing knot inside of me, suddenly crying out in pleasure.

"Quiet, Kyle, we're at school," he warned, and I panted a few times before whimpering and wrapping my legs around his hips. I don't know where he learned to move his hips like this, maybe from training, but I think I never want him to stop being connected to me.

My second orgasm was so intense that I felt stars blossom in my vision. I muttered Tenya's name like a mantra, and as my walls spasmed around his length, he pulled out and released himself along my stomach. I felt cold air hit my skin when he pulled back to do this, then a hot sensation. I looked down after a few seconds of catching my breath to see the sticky white damage along myself. He placed his hands on my knees, his own breath starting to slow down because of how normal this sort of exertion was to him.

"Division, Kyle," Were his first words, and I groaned and laced my fingers through my hair as I leaned up to sit with him, "Hierarchy."

"With this bullshit again?" My voice was croaky, and I scowled as my fingers ghosted over my lips and glanced down at them. Tenya snatched my hand away, placing it on my chest and smothering it in some of his cum. Without missing a beat, I let him do this.

"I won't do that again if you don't submit. You can act as cocky, prideful, and snarky as you want to anyone else," He leaned closer, his eyes dark and deep in the low lighting of nighttime, "But my words overpower your own, understood Kyle?"

"Fine," I almost stuttered, but caught myself. I nodded, and then sighed when he bit my lip and rolled it between his teeth. I shifted my knees around, then brushed against - wait, WHAT? How-?

"Round two. Get on your hands and knees, now."

-

After throwing out his bloodied tank top, we took short showers after each other and then fell asleep whilst cuddling in our clothes as a precaution should anyone sneak in. I had to leave to get ready, and generally avoided seeing his face until we had to sit down.

"Wow, Iida, your hair's so fluffy today!" As I sat down in my seat, I glanced over to see Uraraka talking to Iida and Midoriya. Ah, right, I hadn't spoken to Midoriya since the trip into the mountains. I got up and sauntered my way over with a forced smirk.

"Is it now?" I almost stopped in my tracks. How could he be so socially awkward outside of bed? Sure, I've lived with him for months, but this was just such a difference.

"Oi, shorty," I snapped, catching Midoriya's attention as I leaned against Kirishima's desk. Midoriya jolted, looking at me with dread in his eyes.

"Y-Yes Anders?" He practically whispered, and I happily took advantage of his shyness.

"We're good after all that shit in the forest, right?" I leaned closer with my naturally intimidating aura. It was just too easy to mess with him early in the morning. Just as he was about to respond, I felt a pair of large hands clasp my hips. From Tenya's nails digging into my hips, they were sore and raw, so I flinched and grabbed his hand, "Tenya-!"

"Speak your mind, Midoriya," Tenya offered, and I glared daggers as him as he lightly squeezed and causing me to become silent with rage and hatred. My eyes averted back to Midoriya as he slowly piped up.

"W-Well... I did want to ask you u-um, who taught you to do that killing move..." he whispered, and I furrowed my eyebrows and relaxed into Tenya's touch. He let go, showing the rest of whoever was watching (most of the class) that I was docile right now.

"My Sensei back in America. I was "too cocky," so he let me kill a villain and forced me to make them come back. He thought it would tame me," I half grinned, "didn't work, did it?"

"But you seem calmer now?" He questioned with a small tilt of his head. My eyes narrowed, and I spun around and stomped back to my desk without responding. I could feel his eyes burning into my back, and I wish my own could bear into the deep scratches I left him with last night.

Goddamnit Iida Tenya.

-

Wowza, that just took off with work count! I had this idea back in OCTOBER, I've seriously been slowly adding to it since then. If you liked it, please vote and tell me in a comment!

I'm almost always willing to do sequels for ANY of my one shots, so don't hesitate to ask! Until next time~

Ps. I do co-Mod a blog on Tumblr called Kinky Academia if you're interested, just saying. It seriously crash coursed me in summary writing.
Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 2.3K 93
Hello everyone! I write MHA fanfiction and stories. Also I will be doing more Oneshots/Parts/Scenarios when I have the time, slow updates. Requests a...
120K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
275K 5.1K 25
All your favourite macadamia characters. Yaoi, Yuri, Straight, X reader, Lemons, Limes, Angst and Fluff. Thank you to @Cyloowo for the amazing cover...
30.9K 383 44
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...