Hunter X Hunter Reader Insert...

By A__k123

This is a story about a girl named YN Zoldyck. As you already know the Zoldyck family are a family of assassi... More

Prologue: Meet me
Chapter 1: How it all Started
Chapter 2: Meeting Gon
Chapter 3: The Lonely Cedar Tree
Chapter 4: The Married Couple
Chapter 5: The First Phase
Chapter 6: First Phase Part 2 + Phase 2
Note:
Chapter 7: The Second Phase
Chapter 8: Arriving at the Third Phase
Chapter 9: The Third Phase
Chapter 10: Kurapika's Fight
Chapter 11: Leorio's Defeat and Killua's Victory
Chapter 13: A Special Chapter
Chapter 14: The Fourth Phase
Chapter 16: Final Phase Part 2
Chapter 15: Final Phase Part 1
Chapter 17: Final Phase Part 3
Chapter 18: Gon wakes up
Chapter 19: Journey to Killua's home
Chapter 20: The Testing Gate
Chapter 21: Entering the Main House
Chapter 22: Reuniting with Gon
Chapter 23: Heavens Arena
Chapter 24: Nen
Chapter 25: Gon's Promise
Chapter 26: Hisoka vs Kastro
Chapter 27: Hostage?
Chapter 28: Our win
Chapter 29: Water Divination
Chapter 30: My Training
Chapter 31: Gon vs Hisoka
Chapter 32: Whale Island
Chapter 33: Ging's Box
Chapter 34: Leaving Whale Island
Chapter 35: September 1st
Chapter 36: Bounty Hunt
Chapter 37: Captured by the Troupe
Chapter 38: Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 39: Kurapika
Chapter 40: Reunion
Chapter 41: Plan
Chapter 42: Mission Start
Chapter 43: Beitacle Hotel
Chapter 44: The Troupe's Decision
Chapter 45: Greed Island
Chapter 46: My Ability
Chapter 47: Entering Greed Island
Chapter 48: Starting The Game
Chapter 49: Biscuit Krueger
Chapter 50: Binolut
Chapter 51: Masadora
Chapter 52: Training with Bisky
Chapter 53: Killua Leaves
Chapter 54: Chrollo in Greed Island?
Chapter 55: Razor and the Fourteen Devils
Chapter 56: A Shocking Encounter
Chapter 57: Hisoka in Greed Island
Chapter 58: Teaming up
Chapter 59: Down to One Man
Chapter 60: Patch of Shore
Chapter 61: #0 Ruler's Blessing
Chapter 62: Clearing Greed Island
Chapter 63: NIGG
Chapter 64: NGL
Chapter 65: First Encounter With A Chimera Ant
Chapter 66: Kite
Chapter 67: A Mysterious Woman
Chapter 68: Knuckle the Softie
Chapter 69: Flashbacks and Dreams
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 70: Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 71: A Shock
Chapter 72: Come Back Home
Chapter 73: False Memories
Chapter 74: Pain and Agony
Y/N Zoldyck
Chapter 75: She's Back
Chapter 76: Good bye and Hello
Chapter 77: Astrid the Mantis
Chapter 78: Not all are bad
Chapter 79: Bittersweet

Chapter 12: My Fight

7.9K 242 249
By A__k123

"Hey leorio. Do you know that person?" asked Gon.

"Yeah. He is called Jack the Ripper" replied Leorio.

"Who is he?" Said Gon curiously.

"He used to be active at night. He only targeted women. He would kill them and take their uterus then sell them in auctions. He got famous in the last 5 years. His targets became so frequent that the government had to stop him" Explained Kurapika.

( He is real by the way. He used to live in London but that was like in 17th on 18th century. Anyways look him up if you're interested)

"So that's why if Y/N isn't careful he might kill her since he has a thing for women" finished Leorio.

"Hmm" said Gon.

"Okay then shall we start?" I asked innocently.

"Yes ma'am" he said. He ran towards me and held my waist.

"Do you mind if I take your body parts?" He asked and leaned towards my face.

"I really do mind" I said and smirked. I kneed him in the stomach and he coughed some blood. I yanked his arms off of my waist and punched him in the chest. He fell on the ground and then stood up. He wiped his blood and stared at me.

"Naughty girl. Let me teach you some manners by cutting you up!" He shouted and swung his arm forward to grab me but I punched him in the stomach. He flew backwards and landed on his back. It was only a matter of time before I went over to him and broke his neck. I put both hands on the bottom of his jaw and pulled backwards until I heard a cracking sound.

"Looks like you weren't able to cut me up. Shame" I said. Then I got him off of me and walked back victorious. Everyone had their eyes on me. Their jaws were hanging and eyes were as wide as the moon. I walked over to Tonpa and took my bag.

"Do anything funny and your fate will be the same" I said and walked off in front of them. Tonpa cowered in fear and stared at my back.

"Nice work Y/N!" Said Gon. I high fived him.

"It was no big deal. I just punched him in the stomach and broke his rib cage then cracked his neck" I said.

"Wow you are really strong" said Leorio. 

"I told you" I replied.

"Congratulations on passing this obstacle, however since you have lost 45 hours you have to wait in the waiting room" Said the voice. We packed our stuff and walked to the waiting room. We walked in and put all our stuff down.

"This is gonna be a long 2 days" I said as I sighed.

"Yeah" Agreed Killua.

"Well I'm off" I said.

"Where?" Asked Gon.

"To the bathroom of course. I'm gonna take a bath to pass time!" I said and walked. Then turned around. 

"I swear to God if you even think about getting next to the bathroom Leorio. I will make sure to kill you and throw you out for the birds to eat you" I said and continued walking. I reached the bathroom and just in case one of those perverts came, I put traps everywhere. I walked inside and took my clothes off. I got into the warm bath and sighed.

"Ugh. I hate waiting" I said, rolling my eyes.

..........................................................

After a while I decided to get out of the bath. I wore my clothes and walked out. I saw Tonpa and Leorio sleeping, Kurapika was reading a book and Gon and Killua were watching some fish thingy. I went and sat next to Kurapika and took out my phone. 

"What are you reading?" I asked.

"Oh. It's some book about famous hunters" he said. Gon heard that and came up to us.

"Maybe my dad's in there" he said. Killua joined in.

"Okay then. What category does your dad fall into?" Asked Kurapika. Gon looked confused.

"He means what kind of hunter is your dad" I said.

"Hmm. I don't know." Said Gon.

"Okay then how about we search all the possible categories." Said Killua.

"Yeah he is right" I said. Then we went on and on and searched the whole book. But he was no where to be found. After about 3 hours it was time for us to sleep. Kurapika slept in the corner on a mattress, Killua and Gon slept next to the couch, and Leorio and Tonpa were still sleeping next to each other. I slept in the other corner facing the wall. For some reason I couldn't sleep. Maybe it was because of the loud snoring of Leorio and Tonpa. I just stared at the wall thinking what the fourth phase is gonna be. Then I heard talking. 

"Can't you sleep?" said Kurapika.

"No. But I can go on without sleep for at least 2 days" replied Killua. I started listening to their conversation until I fell asleep. 

I heard laughing in the morning. So I just ignored it.

Then it continued.

"What is that?" I thought to myself as I tried to keep my eyes closed. Then I realised that it was Gon and Killua. I was a bit irritated but decided to forgive them. Well that is, until a pillow landed on my head. That was the last straw. I rose from my warm bed and stared at Gon and Killua viciously. They noticed this and started apologising. I rolled my eyes and stood up anyways since I was already awake. I did my morning routine and fixed my hair and went out of the bathroom.

"Ready?" Gon said. We nodded. We waited until the count down and ran out of the door when it opened.  We did some challenges, argued a bit, helped each other, ran, walked. All of these stuff until we reached this room which had weapons all over the walls.

"Welcome. This is the last time you will use the majority rules. You have 2 options. Press X, for the short and easy path. And O for the long and hard path.The short and easy part will take you about 3 minutes, and the long and hard path will take you 45 minutes. However if you choose the short path the lights will go off and two of you would be chained and wouldn't be allowed to continue and they will fail" The voice explained. We all looked at each other.

"What are we gonna do?"  I asked.

"You know. I came here to pass this exam so I'm gonna press X" said Leorio.

"Idiot! If you press X, you might be the person who gets chained" I snapped. 

"So what? I have 2 out of 6 percent chance that I will get chained" He said.

"It's better if some of us pass. Instead of all of us failing" said Kurapika. 

"No. We are all gonna pass!" Said Gon.

"Okay I'm outta here. Call me when this stupid mess is over" I said as I went and sat next to the door and took out my phone. Then they started arguing and stuff. I didn't pay any attention to them. They can die for all I care. After some minutes passed, things started to get a bit ugly.
Leorio and Tonpa started fighting with axes and swords. Well to be fair Tonpa did start first. 

"Stop! I have a plan" said Gon. We all looked at him.

"And what is it?" Asked Tonpa.

"Just trust me and press O. I really have a plan and it will work. We are all getting out of here together" said Gon.

"I'm in" Killua said.

"Okay I trust Gon" said Kurapika.

"I don't really care either way but I wanna see his plan" I said. Afterwards  we all voted and the O was the majority. When the door opened Gon shouted.

"Let's go!" We all took the weapons and started breaking the wall. I was quite impressed with his plan. I didn't think he would do something like this. Well he is an intriguing boy. Anyways when we finished Gon looked around as we all wiped our stuff.

"We can't make it! We only have about 2 minutes left and this route takes 3" Said leorio.

"Killua. Can we use your skateboard to go down" Gon asked. 

Killua looked unsure but did it anyways. Then, me and Killua got on the front and the rest got on the back. After that, we barely managed to get to the door. We reached there panting and everyone looked at us as we just managed to get there in time. We passed the Third Phase now onto the Fourth.

________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Next one is:
-A special chapter.

You will know the details in the next chapter. Anyways have a nice day. And byeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.3K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
948 23 37
Uhm this is my first time doing this stuff so wish me luck... This also may or may not be a secret Reader X HxH Character ;) ❗️⚠️(THIS BOOK HAS SPOIL...
198K 3.6K 9
Killua Zoldyck, a world renowned assassin. He's also a hunter. Helping out his best friend Gon Freecs was his priority, until that voice in the back...
56K 1K 53
(Under editing) In which the first born daughter of the Isamu family, Y/n Isamu, leaves Heavens Arena to discover what she's missing. She is forced...