π”ππˆππ“π„π‘π„π’π“π„πƒ||𝐃...

Oleh gangstresses

he may not feel the same way about her but she does feel a special love for him... _____... Lebih Banyak

SOUNDTRACK
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
ISSA Q & A
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY-ONE
CHAPTER NINETY-TWO
CHAPTER NINETY-THREE
CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR
CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE
CHAPTER NINETY-SIX
CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN
CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT
CHAPTER NINETY-NINE
EPILOGUE
deletion loading...

CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE

1.2K 117 58
Oleh gangstresses

NAOMI

"Girl, he did what and the other one-huh?!" Lola and Roxie exclaimed at the same time as we sat on the bleachers.

"Yeah, DeVante kissed me and Dominic gave me head" I blush as I could still sense the euphoric feeling of Dominic's tongue plunged deep inside of my wet folds once again.

He wasn't even present and he still has me high from his touch like he was some sort of drug I couldn't get enough of.

I wonder how I would be acting when we do eventually make love?

Will it get me even higher than what I'm feeling right now?

"Naomi!" I heard a feminine voice yell at me as a pair of fingers suddenly snap at my face as I jumped up and soon turned my head at Lola and Roxie who were awaiting for me to speak to them about what all happened a week ago.

"Wha-I'm sorry I zoned out" I told them sympathetically.

"Mhm, we see you all drooling and shit, head must of been magical-huh?" Roxie smirked as she reached over Lola and nudge my arm as I smiled.

"Yeah it was and it got cut to fucking short to, I didn't even get to cum" I told them still remembering how DeVante paged Dominic, interrupting us but I wasn't to mad due to Dominic calling back later on that night and telling me that he had to take Dalvin to the hospital whilst his ankle being sprained.

"Damn, sorry about that Naomi" Lola patted my back.

"Eh-it's okay, besides he had to see what was wrong with Dalvin, ya know speaking of Dalvin...how is he doing Roxie?" I stopped talking to Lola and turned my attention to Roxie.

"Oh, he's okay...he keeps bothering me with them damn crutches and shit, I'm gonna beat him with them if he bark at me one mo-"

"Roxie! Baby, can you put this lollipop in my mouth?!" A loud squeaky masculine voice shouted as we soon saw Dalvin walking with the crutches as he came and threw the unwrapped lollipop into Roxie's lap as he then sat beside her.

"Oh sure I will baby..." Roxie smirked as she then got up and took the wrapping off as Dalvin opened his mouth up while I felt a hand touch my shoulder as I jumped and elbowed whoever it was in the stomach as the person howled in pain.

"Ow best friend!" I heard a familiar boisterous voice as I turned my head and saw K-Ci who was holding his stomach as I got up to see if he was okay.

"Oh my gosh, K-Ci! I am so sorry about that!" I apologized to him as he soon started laughing as I looked up at him with my brows furrowed.

"Girl, you a trip that weak ass elbow in the stomach didn't hurt me" He coughed out as he held his stomach.

"Mhm, so it won't hurt if I press right here?" I asked as I was about to poke his shirt covered stomach until he grabbed my hand.

"Naomi, quit playing!" He whined as I giggled as I hugged him and he groaned and soon hugged me back.

"Sorry again, K but next time don't sneak up on me like that, I almost laid you out" I joked as K-Ci kissed his teeth.

"Whatever you say Michelle Tyson" He teased as he ruffled my hair as we unwrapped each other bodies as he continued to ruffle my hair.

"Suck the lollipop, Dalvin!" Roxie screamed as K-Ci and I snapped our attention towards Roxie who was now shoving a lollipop in Dalvin's mouth as he tried to sit up but she wouldn't let him as he freaked out and started wailing his arms everywhere.

"Aye Rox, calm down!" I ran over towards and grabbed her as I pulled her off of Dalvin but she contiued to hold on as she then somehow wrapped her legs around his neck as her crouch was now in his face.

"Roxie, let go!" I pryed her off him finally as we both fell on the ground with a thud as she was on top of me.

"R-Roxie baby what's wrong with you, why you trying make me deep throat that lollipop?" A bewildered Dalvin inquired as he got up along with his crutches as he walked with them over to Roxie who soon got up as she stared blankly at him.

"Look Dalvin, I love you baby but all this 'roxie feed me this' shit has to stop, your damn hands aren't broken and shit, you can still feed yourself, hell you know how to get this meal, what's up with you not getting any other meal?" Roxie pointed at the seat of her pants as Dalvin gasped and eyed her.

"Roxie, you dirty gal...don't put our business up in school like this, you riding my face is not up for discussion in this public domain and I ain't know you felt like that baby" Dalvin told her as he maneuvered his hand and brushed the loose strain of hair behind her ear.

"Awe Dally-Bear" She cooed.

"Roxie-Cakes" Dalvin spoke in a hush tone as they hugged.

"Oh shoot me now, this is way to much mushy-gushy type shit" K-Ci fake gagged as I elbow him in the side as he yelped out as he glance down towards me as he pushed me as I stumbled.

"K-Ci!" I pushed him and we started play fighting as I stuck my foot out when he least expected it as he was about to fall until he pulled me down with them as I fell on him as we laughed at each other as our eyes soon locked in to one another once again like before as I shook the thoughts away as I soon jumped off of him as I extended my hand out as he grabbed it as I pulled him up alongside me.

I noticed Lola was gone as I spotted her and Jojo not to far away as she held onto him as she giggled at whatever he was talking about as they headed out the gym doors.

"Naomi?" K-Ci spoke as I turned my head towards him as he curled his eyebrows up at me in concern.

"Yeah, K?" I asked, faintly as his big brown eyes twinkled upon the gym lights.

"Do you have a dollar, I wanna buy some skittles later?" K-Ci smiled at me as I rolled my eyes playfully at his innocent gesture which made me happy that anything wasn't weird between us at all or atleast I thought.

______________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

ROXIE?

LOLA?

DALVIN?

K-CI?

THE MOMENT
BETWEEN
NAOMI AND K-CI?

DO YOU GUYS THINK
NAOMI IS CATCHING
FEELINGS FOR K-CI?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

38K 1.2K 16
You're a Jedi and he is a Mandalorian. For you, love is prohibited and he must follow his Creed. But what happens when your feelings take over? The...
35.2K 413 22
y'all this mf dd keep bein toxic to me so just read πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸΎ.
Fake Love Oleh :)

Fiksi Penggemar

132K 3.1K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
27.3K 965 23
" what do you think happens when we die ? ,, " i know what happens... ,, " what ? ,, " we become stars. i'll be the brightest star up there. so you...