I'm Still Here: Sequel For 'S...

By Desire1929

WARNING: This book is for 18 years or older. There are strong language, sexual scenes and other mature conten... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 7
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81
Chapter 82.
Final Chapter
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6

Chapter 72

2.8K 134 19
By Desire1929

Michael POV

When I saw my wife fell my eyes dilated. It was after that I saw that her leg was wounded. So much blood was on the floor. Her dress was soaked.

I ran over and lifted the chair with her on it. I untied her arms and legs. I took her from the chair then I sat on the floor with her head laying on my leg then I laid my hand on her belly. She fell hard. Would something happened to her and my babies?

I needed to get her to the hospital. Her eyes were just ajar.

I felt wetness and took my hand from her belly, when I looked at it there was blood. My eyes watered instantly.

"No". My heart felt as if it was struck by lightening. She was dying. She looked me in the eyes. She tried to speak.

"Shhh don't say anything. You'll be ok..save your strength baby".

I was about to stand and made a call on my cellphone for help when it rang. I ignored it all day but I couldn't anymore. My wife was dying and needed medical attention immediately.

"Father get to my old house now. Akeilia is seriously hurt. Please. I'll explain later". I already felt the tears streaming down my jaw.

"Already there. I'd been trying to get through to you all day. Even in a time like this you still think you can do everything on your own!" I couldn't argue with him there, because he was right. Also if I hadn't been stubborn this wouldn't have happened to Akeilia. If only I'd listened to her in the first place. Leon would've also still be alive too.

"I-I'M in the basement". I put the phone on the floor.

"Hang in there baby". I looked up. I simultaneously shut my eyes and gritted my teeth to prevent me from crying out. Please god don't let her die.

I looked down at her.

"Just hang in there". I can't lose her. Might as well I die right now. She's one in a million. I can't lose her.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I should've listened to you".

Too late for that.

I calmed just a bit. I think it was from shock.

"Akeilia".

I looked at both of her eyes. They were completely closed now. She'd stopped breathing.

No. Hell no!

I quickly put my hand on the pulse at her neck. I made one heavy devastating exhale through my mouth. More tears fell from my eyes after I got no pulse.

"No K-bear you can't be dead". I lifted both of her eyelids but they shut instantly.

"Akeilia wake up. Wake up! Oh god no". I lightly slapped her cheeks.

"Akeilia". I looked up at dad who'd called out her name.

Malcolm and three other officers lifted her from my lap.

I watched as they carried her away. Nathan followed them.

"Michael". I familiar voice said before the person kneeled beside me and hugged me. I didn't realize that the lights came on.

"Amelia". I said in despair.

"I good no pulse".

"I'm so sorry Michael". Amelia hugged me tighter, trying to comfort me, but it didn't work.

"Ahhh!" My eyes found the person that cried out. I unwrapped Amelia's hands from around me. Then I stood.

"Everyone get out". I ordered without looking at any of them. Others were in here but I didn't took the time out to recognized them. I was angry. Extremely.

"Michael". Amelia spoke.

"I know your-".

"Get the f*ck out!" I literally felt my body shaking as I gritted my teeth.

There was a pause. I was getting very impatient.

"Come on Amelia. I think it's best we give him some time alone". Father enunciate.

"Fine". She said.

I walked over to Stacy after they closed the door behind them. I looked just to make sure they were gone.

"Why Stacy?" I shook my head. My lips were shaking. And more tears fell from my eyes as I clenched my teeth with my mouth shut. I just knew that my anger was gonna get the best of me and I wasn't gonna fight it. She took away my family.

She was laying on the floor flat on her back. Bleeding from her arm and side. I didn't miss her head, I just didn't shoot to kill. I wanted her to suffer.

Just then I realized that dad took my gun with him.

F*ck!

"I-I had... When I left your home...I found out that I had a problem. My father took me to a mental institution. He said that it would've helped me". I didn't give a f*ck about anything she said. I didn't care if she was mental. She killed my family and there was no excuse for that. I rapidly shook my head several times for I felt as if I was going mad. I felt nothing but darkness.

"You took away the only woman that mattered to me! You took away the mother of my children. Nothing you say can change that. I'm gonna kill you bitch, but first I'm gonna make you suffer".

"I c-couldn't help myself. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't".

"Bullshit! I know for sure that a person leaves a mental institution only if they were somewhat sane again. Was it that you pretended to be ok so you could leave to plot your genius plan? Or you weren't sick at all. Or you just pretended so when you do your f*ckery nothing would come out of it. You almost killed her after you sent your rats to shoot up my car! But now you officially killed her! Don't give me no f*ck*ng bullshit that you tried to stop yourself! Your not possessed by a demon! You were fully aware of what you were doing!" I pressed my foot on the wound on her arm. No I stepped on it.

"Ahhh! Stop! Ahhh!"

"You didn't have mercy on my wife when she was begging you! Eye for an eye bitch!"

She started crying uncontrollably. Didn't shook me one bit. I pressed harder and her screams were music to my ears.

"I was pregnant for you Michael". I scrunched my eyebrows together and cocked my head one side.

"Bullshit. You were cheating on me. We didn't have sex in ages. And trust me I'd know if you were pregnant. How stupid do you think I am? You have the nerve lying to me right now". I lifted my foot and walked off.

"You still have the guts lying to me. As if you think I'd lay off you...I had a small amount of care left for you Stacy. Despite of everything you'd done. All the embarrassments you'd caused me...". I opened a door hoping it'd still be there. It was my house once. It was only part of Stacy's plan and that was why she bought it. She wouldn't thought about removing it.

I smiled after I saw them.

"But everything died after you cheated on me with that jack guy and god knows who else. And as if it was my frigging fault you hunted me five years later to ruin my life...". I took four of them out.

"Well congratulations!" I added. I opened one. I began to throw it all over the room.

"Alright f-fine. It wasn't for you. But-".

"Shut the f*ck up!" I threw the last of the gas on her. She gagged after some fell down her throat.

"Of course I know it wasn't for me! The feeling of having a family with you died a looong time ago".

"Michael please. I love you". I dropped the jug on her face. It bounced off. I saw pain on her face but it still didn't shook me.

"Your truly f*cked up". I took the weed I rolled up, from my pocket, with a lighter. I stuck it in my mouth before I caged it with my hands and lit it. I used to do this when I was a delinquent. I hadn't done it in years. But somehow I still remembered how to built it.

"Your gonna be sorry you were ever apart of my life". I told her then pulled at the weed really hard.

I deeply inhaled it. It almost choked me but I still remembered how to do my thing.

I Meditated it, kept it in my lungs for a few seconds.

I put it between my middle and index finger and pulled it from my mouth then exhaled, while I looked down on her maliciously.

"S-She didn't deserve you Michael. I was there before her. We had a history".

I pulled on the weed again.

"Tsk tsk tsk". I slowly shook my head. I sighed.

"I was gonna shoot you dead, but my father took my gun. But this...". I held my hands up and looked at the place wet with gas.

"This is a better plan and I'm gonna enjoy it". I laughed.

"Some of the history we've had was in this same house. The house I bought with my money! The same house you'd stressed me out in! The same house I dumped you in! and the same house you killed me wife in!". I put the weed at the edge of my mouth.

"It's the same house your gonna die in too. And it's gonna be really painful".

"Noooo... Michael I beg you".

"You wanna know something? After I found out that you cheated, it didn't hurt much. You wanna know the main reason why? Because I knew somehow that I'd found my true love. The one you killed!"

I took my phone from off the floor and called dad.

"Is everything ok up there?"

"Yup. Just make sure you get everyone to leave". I didn't want them to see this. Especially Amelia. She was so f*cking emotional.

"Michael you don't sound-".

"Just do as I say. I'm not gonna commit suicide...". I looked at Stacy.

"But murder, positive".

"Michael I know how difficult this is for you, but I believed she'll suffer more in prison". I laughed.

"Dad what were you thinking when you killed Raymond Sinclair?" I pulled at the weed again.

The line went silent.

"Michael-".

"Dad-".

"No your going-". I hung up. No more crap. I took up the other jugs. Put the weed in my mouth.

"I'm sorry Michael". Yeah yeah.

"For what? What is done is done".

"I know that... I was a pain in the ass-".

"Shut up! I don't wanna hear anything from you! Don't you get it!" I walked over her and lifted my foot. I stepped hard on the wound on her arm once again. I was so angry and her screaming made it worst, but at the same time I liked it.

The door slammed open.

"Michael!" I turn around.

Dad looked at me with astonishment.

"You just know how to ruin a good party don't ya".

"Your smoking?"

"Obviously". I kept smoking until he was ready to talk.

"I'm busy dad". I was impatient.

He looked at me for about three seconds before he slightly shook his head. As if he remembered what the point was here.

"There's something I need to tell you".

"Can you leave me in peace? I'm in the middle of something here".

"Akeilia is alive".

I took the weed from my mouth. It hung open a bit.

"What?" Dad took the weed from my hand. But she died in my arms.

"It's not funny. How can you play with my feelings like that father? It is not right and it's not funny. Don't make me hate you".

"The paramedics called and told me that she's alive. If anyone lied it's them not me".

She's still alive.

"Think about what your doing michael". Did he thought that I hadn't thought about this. Whether Akeilia was alive or not I was going to do it none the less.

The good news lessened a whole lot of weight off my shoulders though.

"I know your just trying to give the best advice as a father. But you and I know that you want her dead as much as I do. You probably don't want me to be like you father. But what do they say? Like father, like son". He smirked.

"And ahh. For your question. I killed Raymond because I didn't wanted him to be a threat to my family anymore. Family comes first, so do whatever you know is best". It felt like my sanity came back in place. I could felt myself slowly going. But I was still angry.

I looked back at Stacy.

"I'm Nicolas Perry and that...". I pointed at Stacy.

"Is Raymond Sinclair". I added. I'd already made my decision.

I looked back at father.

He smirked and took a pull from my weed. Then handed it back to me. I was a bit shocked myself because I'd never seen him smoke. But I didn't show it.

He walked away.

Like father like son indeed.

I smirked.

I raised an eyebrow after I saw Stacy looking at my father's direction, horrified.

I chuckled.

"Did you think my father came here to save you?"

I walked off.

One by one I emptied the gas jugs at every possible part of the house. Not everywhere got it but I'm sure it'd spread. I looked outside. Dad wasn't there. Neither was Amelia. No cops. Noone.

I went back to the basement.

"Michael.....I'm dying".

"Why the heck would I care?" I hate her. I never knew I'd hate her this much.

"I don't have much to say to you Stacy. You remember when you told me that we've got history". I took the lighter from my pocket.

I walked towards the door.

I saw her breathing became heavier. I thought she would've said dirty things to me, you know? Like what most psychos would've said in a situation like this because they knew they were gonna die. Instead she begged for her life. I didn't understand. It was like everything she did was because she wanted to, not because she was sick. Stacy was always a selfish, arrogant bitch. She was born with gold spoon in her mouth so she didn't care how her actions would affect anyone. I was born with gold spoon and I wasn't like her.

She always got everything she wanted no matter how. She didn't care.

I have no pity on her.

Truth is...

Stacy was pregnant for me, but that was a long time ago in college. Our relationship was young.

I walked into the bathroom, shirtless with only my boxer on. It wasn't a morning, but I'd just woken up. I felt great. Stacy really knew how to please a guy. Damn she was good.

She was a bit of pain in the ass now and again, but I can work through that. Despite of her attitude she seemed pretty faithful. I got no problems with her pertaining to men. I thought I would. You know, cause she was a hot girl on campus.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I pulled off a piece of paper towel and dried my face. I looked at the small bin then threw the paper towel in.

Wha-?

I thought I saw something familiar tucked inside the other paper towels.

In curiosity I bend and took up the paper towel I just threw in. That looked like a...

I shield my hand with the paper towel and took up the thing. I observed it.

Pregnancy test? With two bars?

I mixture of feelings formed in my gut. Holy crap Stacy was pregnant. I dropped it back in the bin.

Why hadn't she told me yet? How far gone was she? I mean, she should've told me about it already. I wasn't sure if I was happy about it. We were still in college, but the thought of it. Damn I was having mixed feelings. I needed to talk to her to see how she felt about this.

I walked out of the bathroom. I took up my phone from the bedside table and dialed her number.

"Hellooo".

I laughed after she answered. It didn't sounded chirpy, just, irritated.

"How are you? I-I mean where are you?" I'm nervous already. Stacy wasn't my first girl. I had plenty and still could, but I decided to settle with her. Even though I knew it was because I was a genius that she pushed interest, but who wouldn't.

"Coming back from the doctors office". So she was indeed pregnant.

"What for? You know what never mind. When you get here". I looked after something to eat for both of us. Thirty minutes later she arrived.

She dropped her bag on the bed then took her shoes off.

She looked at me.

"What?" She smiled. So beautiful.

"I ah. I made you a sandwich". I handed it to her.

"Oh thanks". She bit it. She exhaled in a form of relief.

"What Michael? Stop looking at me like that".

"Oh, yeah. So ah. Why did you go to the doctor? You didn't say anything to me".

"What? I should report to you before I do anything?" I frowned. She looked away as if she realized that that wasn't the way to respond.

"I ah. I felt a little sick. That was all". I frowned again.

"Sooo, you have nothing else to tell me?"

"No". She bit her sandwich again. How could she just sat there and lied to me? How could she had the guts to tell me she was leaving the doctors office then didn't tell me the real reason why.

"So your not pregnant?" Her eyes widen, almost in terror.

"I saw the pregnancy test in the bathroom". I added.

"Why lie Stacy?"

"I forgot that you were very perceptive". She rolled her eyes.

What?

I ignored it anyways.

"How far are you?" I took the sandwich from her, gently shoved her on the bed despite of her attitude. I went over her and looked into her eyes before I kissed her, but she barely kissed back.

"Michael I'm not pregnant. Um n-not anymore". I got back to my previous position. That took me by surprise.

"What?"

She sat up.

"I aborted it. I'm not ready to be a mother. I'm not even through with college. Your a genius you can do whatever you want. How could you be happy about something like that Michael". I stood.

"You were pregnant and you didn't even tell me. You aborted our baby and you didn't even let me know! How could you been so heartless Stacy!" I walked off.

"Maybe if you cared for me in the first place it wouldn't have happened".

I stopped.

"You told me you were on the pills so how was that my fault!" I walked off again.

"Michael please understand!"

"Your just a selfish bitch!"

She cried, apologized and I forgave her. Even though that was almost two months later. I shouldn't have forgiven her, but I did. I convinced myself at the time that maybe she was right. We weren't ready to be parents.

But from that day I made certain to be careful not to impregnate her. I didn't want to have a family with her anymore, and my feelings for her wasn't the same. I barely wanted to have sex with her. She thought I was cheating, but I never told her the reason I isolated myself from her. When she cheated I wasn't really surprised. But I didn't really care.

I knew she was full of herself back in college and felt superior to everyone, but it was after she moved in with me she showed me her full colours. I didn't really understood why I stayed with Stacy after all that, but I realized it was the soft spot I had for her.

She wasn't even interested in college. She was living on my money. Our baby would've been alright. I was sure of it. But now I didn't regret it. Akeilia made a much better wife. I wasn't comparing. She was not in Akeilia's league.

"Our history is destroyed".

"Michael! You murderer!" I lit the lighter and threw it. The place engulfed in flames.

"I wish you were dead a long time ago. Just like I killed your bastard baby". Oh there it was. The crazy talk.

"Goodbye Stacy".

She started screaming excruciatingly then I got out of the house and went in my car. I watched the house I once called my home, burst into flames. It was funny she didnt have a problem killing my wife, yet she called me a murderer. I was happy she was gone. That house too. I knew Akeilia and I had some memories there too, but it was time to forget the past.

Stacy was the one who tried to kill us all this while. I shook my head.

I saw and heard windows bursting. Also crick cracking of whatever inside the house.

When people started coming out I drove off.

My wife was still alive.

A big smile formed on my lips. But it faded once I remembered that Leon wasn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
100K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
40.2K 263 18
💙= angst 💜= fluff 🤍= idk😭 guys stop this is so cringe and eugh to look back at..
170K 4.7K 48
She saw it coming. All of it. #4 in fanfiction (April 2021) #2 in tomriddle (March 2021) #1 in tom (March 2021) #1 in universe (June 2021)