wife of a billionaire heir

By salmerh1497

He doesn't smile at me his silence is killing me what will I do now that I have falling in love with him I kn... More

chapter one
author note
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20

chapter 16

356 13 2
By salmerh1497

I GOT TIRED TO EDIT BUT ENJOY THANK YOU

Emily POV

" Emily can we talk please " I ignored him as I got dressed an walked out of the room ready for the office I wanted to walk out that door like it was all okay but I knew it wasn't okay I was hurting so much.

" are you going to let here stay " I asked looking at him waiting to hear the word he was going to deliver to me

" well she is pregnant with my child so she say she needs to stay till I prove that baby isn't mine " I looked at him.

" okay good then " I went out as if my day wasn't bad enough I saw Mr. M down stairs.

" good morning Emily hope you slept well you don't look too good for work after last night "

" am fine mum things like this happen boys will be boys excuse me " I walked out the door but who am I kidding my face clearly showed an upset .

" good morning son " she greeted him first

" morning " Mr. M was hoping David would call her mother after his memory lost but not even once did he bring himself to call her that I guess he must have hated her that much.

" son I know you are shock but things like this happen just show Emily support "

" I will thank you ". He walked away.

Rosella an Lora came down stairs just in time for breakfast

" do you think he will accept me an the baby " she asked looking so scared.

" he will have to accept his own blood Lora he know well what to do so relax you need to eat an feed your baby "

I was In the office going through some files I couldn't even concentrate on anything at all.

" Emily what's wrong need help with that " Lisa sat down crossing her legs .

" do you know anybody name Lora in David past life "

" yes Lora was David x girlfriend before there broke up a week to the marriage "

" well she came back saying she is pregnant for David an he is the father of her child before the accident there where together " Lisa was also shocked hearing the news.

" I do recall David telling me he was going to see Lora but I never knew there where still together "

" well there where " holding back my tears.

" are you okay " I knew what she meant but was I ready to admit to her I wasn't okay.

" am fine after all I wasn't going to give him a child after this contract marriage is over he can start his own family "

" Emily I know you are lying but keep telling yourself that till you believe it too" she stood up an left I knew for a fact she was telling the truth I was lying to myself I have falling deeply in love with David what am I going to do now.

David was by the other edge of the office looking at Emily he wishes he could share the pain with her but how can he when he was the one that cause her the pain an when she sees him she is in pain what will he do.
*****************

" really yes Mr Peter of course she is our daughter in law my step sons wife business runs in the family blood yes okay bye " she threw her phone to the ground breaking it into pieces

" how dare she I will not allow her take over the company where the hell is Alvaro when one needs him " she took the house line line in her room to make a call .

He was In the middle of women some where half naked an somewhere totally naked romancing him an giving him a pole dance.

" that's right girls I have money to go around so dance for papa " he spank the red hair beside him. An kissed the one with the curly hair an big boobs.

" Mr Alvaro you are Montenegro right " the red hair girl asked rubbing his lips.

Alvaro a fuzzy hair looking guy with short half shaved hair tall an slim. bold chin an dived chest his muscle where quit impressive but he had a cute face like a girl that makes girl crazy  for him .

" of course I am a Montenegro an one day I will inherit the family business " he said with confidence an light his cigarette.

His phone was ringing on an on in his left pocket.

" ladies I need to get this " he reached for the phone an pulled it out of his pocket " hello yes mum "

" you son of a bastard your father was useless I never thought you could also be useless how dare you. come back home now " she was screaming.

" mum am in Jordan right now I can't come back home"

" you better get your ass back here right now or the company you work so hard to take over will be taken by your step brothers wife " he threw the cigarette from his mouth an chase those women away.

" what David is married when ? why didn't anyone tell me "

" if you where around always you would known now come back home or I will disown you " she hung up the phone leaving him in a very difficult situations.

" dam that David one day I will crush you with my hand "

The next day he took a flight back to LA
An arrived at the house he went right up to his mother's room she was sitting on the bed reading a magazine with Rosella using her phone.

" am back mum "

" brother " Rosella ran from the bed hugging him.

" you son of a bitch " she walked up to him an give him a tight slap on the face.

" what was that for ". He was rubbing his cheek.

" you bastard report to work an find away to get rid of that girl or else I will skin you alive with my own hands "

"***"""*"""""******
Emily POV

I got back home looking so tired as I take each step towards the stair I remember how David would take me in his arms an take me to our room. But now that is all over now I walked into the room an closed the door behind me.

So he did walked in too hoping to talk to me but I didn't give him any chance.

" Emily please " he said pulling my hand he looked at me with so much guilt hugged me tight.

" I didn't know what compelled me in my past to do what I did but I swear your silence kills me more than anything because I love you so much " I pulled back looking at him I knew he was saying all this because he had lost his memory but once thing gets back to normal and he regains all his memory am sure he is going to forget all that we shared all the love what he is saying to me right now .

" don't try too hard" I said slowly I held his face in my hand it felt so cold " you where never mine from the start I was the fool " I left him in riddle an walked away. I knew he didn't under what I had said to him but I was sure with time he is going to understand.

He stepped  out of the room looking lost trying to digest what Emily said he suddenly felt the urge to drink some water.

" baby you are back " Lora hugging him.

" I don't know who you are but I will get to the Ruth of all these if that child is mine I will gladly accept it " he pushed her hands off and walked away to the kitchen grabbed a bottle of water and went back to there room.

Mr. M saw me in the kitchen late night he saw how upset I looks he heard the news himself when he came back from the club house.

" Emily child I know what you are going through right now but you have to understand this is a phase in your life that will go away " he held my shoulders I quickly buried my face in his arms an was crying he was the only person I felt so at ease with.

" let it all out child it's all going to be okay ".

David was by the door looking at Emily cry her heart out.

Background music ( adel Hello)

He felt so sad that he made Emily that way.

In the morning he went to Lora room an pulled her hand with him he was dragging her away with him.

" let me go what are you doing David you are hurting me" trying to pull her hand out of his hand.

" I want us to go to the doctor an have a DNA test done if the child your are expecting is mine I will take care of it with my whole life " Lora looked so scared she pulled back.
" why should I trust you an com with you " her voice sounded nervous.

" because I am The father as you said so " her eyes where wondering around looking for a excuse.

He caught her hand an pulled her again Emily came out of the room looking down stair an saw Lora an David drama .

" I Won't go with you I will not have a DNA test done " She wonder why she was refusing if she had evidence an she was sure then it shouldn't be a problem. But came to think of it. It could be a plan between her a Mrs M to full her. Emily thought to herself.

" why won't you go Lora " Mrs Montenegro asked her Emily then became confused if it's there plan sure there would have not agreed or was she bluffing. She thought to herself  still watching from the stair case.

" mom but I don't want to " she said to Mrs. M looking scared.

" are you perhaps trying to full my son into marrying you an destroy his marriage " Lora was left in the Middle of the whole drama Emily watched her reaction closely.

" fine lets have the test done and get this over with " she said valiantly Looking at David eye to eye Mrs. M called the family doctor an told him David an Lora where coming.

He pulled her to the car an there drove off was this a mind game there where playing Emily thought to herself again looking into the sky still thinking .

***********
Emily POV

I went to the office an saw a man with fuzzy hair seating on my seat I closed my door an asked who he was he stood up to me held my hand looking into my eyes.

" there never told me you where this beautiful "

I walked pass him to my seat
"Who are you " I ask looking at the way he was looking at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...