Steal Your Girl (Katsuki Baku...

By Datcrunchyassmango

(Y/n) attends U.A., the prestigious school for heroes along with her boyfriend, Shouto Todoroki. Her life see... More

Chappy 1
Chappy 3
Chappy 4
Chappy 5
Chappy 6
Chappy 7
Chappy 8
Chappy 9
Chappy 10
Chappy 11
Chappy 12
Chappy 13
Chappy 14
Chappy 15
Chappy 16
Chappy 17
Chappy 18
Chappy 19
Chappy 20
Chappy 21
Chappy 22
Chappy 23
Chappy 24
Chappy 25
Chappy 26
Chappy 27
Chappy 28
Chappy 29
Chappy 30
Chappy 31
Chappy 32
Chappy 33
Chappy 34
Chappy 35
Chappy 36
Chappy 37
Chappy 38
Chappy 39
Chappy 40
Chappy 41
Chappy 42
Omake (Origin of crushes)
Chappy 43
Chappy 44
Chappy 45
Chappy 46
Chappy 47
Chappy 48
Chappy 49
Chappy 50
Chappy 51
Chappy 52
Chappy 53
Chappy 54
Chappy 55
Chappy 56
Chappy 57
Chappy 58
Chappy 59
Doubt
Chappy 60
Chappy 61
Chappy 62
Chappy 63
Chappy 64
Chappy 65
Chappy 66
Chappy 67
Chappy 68
Chappy 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Chappy 70
Chappy 71
Chapter 72
Chappy 73
Chappy 74
Chappy 75
Chappy 76
Chappy 77
Chappy 78
Chappy 79
Chappy 80
Not Really An Epilogue
A vote of thanks or whatever...this is
Bonjour, Bon après-midi or Bonsoir in whatever time zone you are, idk XD
Comic version

Chappy 2

85K 2.4K 5.9K
By Datcrunchyassmango

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start!" Iida, the class rep announced as he sprinted towards the front of the class. "Stop talking and take your seats!"

(Y/n) rested her cheek on her hand, shaking her head at the blue-haired male's actions.

"We're already in our seats."

"You're the only who's not."

Iida slumped his head down as he plopped down in his seat, irritated by the chance to show his skills as a dependable class rep being blown off.

"Shoot!" he choked out, his whole body shaking from the irritation which made Koda quite afraid.

"Don't worry about it," Uraraka encouraged the frustrated male.

(Y/n), who had started tracing her finger over her desk in boredom, turned to Katsuki. "Hey, Katsuki."

"What?" he grumbled as he gave the girl a side look.

"Do you think Mr. Aizawa will be teaching us today? I mean with the injuries he sustained and all?" the girl asked, her voice laced with wonder and curiosity.

Katsuki merely shrugged and looked away from the girl. The female sighed as she went back to tracing lines on the desk. It wasn't as if she was expecting an answer from him, he also was in the dark as her.

The opening of the door caught everyone's attention, every head turning in its direction.

"Morning," Mr. Aizawa greeted, but this time, his face was completely wrapped up in bandages, his arms too were supported and wrapped in them, making him look like a mummy.

"Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!" most of the shocked students mused as they took in their teacher's appearance.

"You're too much of a pro!" Kaminari said, his face twisted in shock and horror.

"So you're alright, Mr. Aizawa?" Iida asked, his usual loud voice accompanied by his hand raised up in the air.

"Can you really call that 'alright'?" Uraraka asked as she watched the teacher limp towards the front of the class.

(Y/n) stared at Mr. Aizawa as her mind went back to his earlier injuries she had seen on him back at USJ.

I don't think I'd even get out of bed if I were that hurt...(Y/n) thought as her eyes raked down his numerous bandages.

"My well-being doesn't matter," the dark-haired teacher said, his usual monotonous voice still the same. "More importantly, the fight is not yet over."

"Huh?" (Y/n) gasped, her hand dropping from her cheek in surprise.

"Fight?"

"Don't tell me..."

"The villains again..?!" a scared, shaking Mineta inquired, beads of sweat visible on his face.

Mr. Aizawa took a moment of silence before he added. "The U.A. Sports festival is drawing near."

Everyone's face shone with immediate excitement. "That's a super normal school event! The sports festival!"

Kirishima sat up in his chair, his hand clenched into a fist as he gushed out excitedly. "That's a super normal school event-"

"Wait a minute," Kaminari cut him off by covering his face with his hand to stop him from continuing.

"Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jirou questioned the teacher.

"What if they attack us again or something...?" Ojiro added, agreeing with Jiro.

"Yeah, I mean, aren't they going to take advantage of the fact that thousands of people are going to be there?" (Y/n) agreed, returning all attention to Mr. Aizawa.

"Apparently, think of it as U.A showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event," he answered. "Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be canceled because of a few villains."

"But," Mineta asked. "that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports."

"Mineta, you've never seen the U.A. sports festival?" Izuku questions the short male in curiosity.

"Of course I have! That's not what I meant!"

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events," Mr. Aizawa continued. "In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. sports festival!"

"Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching," Yaoyorozu began. "For scouting purposes."

"I know."

"After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick." Kaminari threw a thumbs up at Jirou.

"A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though, " Jirou added and turned to Kaminari. "Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb."

(Y/n) laughed at the downright insult, her amusement added by Kaminari's insulted face.

"Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event. One chance a year, a total of just three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off in your preparations!"

"Yes, sir!" Everyone responded, determination written on their faces for the upcoming event.

"Homeroom is dismissed."

Lunchtime***

"Yes! I'm so pumped about this! I can't wait to finally do some real sports!" (Y/n) punched the air excitedly as she walked alongside Shouto towards the cafeteria.

"I still can't understand how you love sports this much. Looking at you someone might take you as the opposite," Shouto commented, briefly glancing at the excited girl.

"Isn't that a good thing? That moment when people underestimate you only to be surprised when you show them how good you are?!" (Y/n) clapped her hands, her grin widening as she imagined all the shocked faces of her classmates when she wins.

Shouto hummed in response, his face as expressionless as ever.

(Y/n) sighed as she laced her fingers with his and started swinging both their hands to and fro happily. "Wasn't it just yesterday we were in middle school doing all those normal sports without the help of our Quirks and only teachers and schoolmates watching us? Time flies so fast, right?"

"Yes, it does. Besides, I have to get you in shape before that. You've been slacking off," Shouto suggested, paying the girl a quick side glance.

How did he know I've missed my morning runs this whole week?! Is he stalking me?! "Huh?" (Y/n) gasped as she turned to look at the boy with an offended expression. "I've not been slacking off!"

"And you also need to cut down on eating too much (fave food)," Shouto added, as he pulled the girl closer to his side to prevent her from bumping into an oncoming student.

(Y/n) gasped in horror at his words, knowing how serious he was. "You wouldn't."

Shouto looked at the girl, his face still void of emotions but his eyes very soft and gentle as he looked into hers. "It's for your own good."

"It'S fOr YoUr OwN gOoD," the (h/c)-haired female pouted and scoffed, turning her head to the side to avoid looking at Shouto. The dual-haired male briefly smiled lightly at her childish sulking and squeezed her hand to show care.

The female was one of the very few people who could see the gentle side of him that was rarely seen. She knew everything there was to him and vice versa and they brought out the best of each other apart from being polar opposites.

(Y/n) was an over cherry, ever excited, over-enthusiastic girl, whose personality would take a drastic turn whenever she got angry. In fact, her rage would be compared to that of Katsuki's, if not more. On the other hand, Shouto was cool-headed, his face always holding on to a cold mask as he always managed to keep his emotions in check unless provoked. Even though he was an ice prince inwards and out, anyone could see how all that would melt whenever he was looking at (Y/n).

One could say, love does that someone.

And instead of their personalities clashing, it actually kept them at a balance.

It wasn't a wonder as to why the whole class secretly voted them as the best couple of class 1-A. And to everyone, including them, it seemed that nothing would ever come to part them.

But...

Things are not what they appear.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.4K 21
Kozume Kenmi is Kenma's little sister, and just like her brother she loves volleyball. Though some events at Nekoma have her transferred into a new s...
10.1K 329 39
He thought he had it all but after that incident he knew he was not prefect.... And she thought she lost everything but how wrong was she.... Delvin...
259K 7.2K 18
"Mate or not you're still the servant who killed my parents" he said harshly "Your highness I-" "Quiet, you are lucky you're my mate if not, a slow...
1.5M 47.8K 35
𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 Bakugou and (y/n) annoys each other but eventually became insomniac buddies 🗒 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 08/30/20 🗒 𝘧𝘪𝘯 09/30/20 ⌨ 𝘉𝘕𝘏𝘈; Kohei Ho...