Chappy 28

(Y/n) walked into class the next morning with Katsuki, who had passed by her home to pick her up. As soon as her (e/c) eyes met with the familiar heterochromatic ones she adored so much, a big grin appeared on her face as she skipped towards him.

Katsuki rolled his eyes at this, his usual frown deepening at the reality that everything will go back to normal with Shouto back in the picture. He groaned in irritation and stomped off to his desk.

(Y/n) squealed happily and leaped on him, her arms going around his neck in a heartfelt hug. Shouto grunted in surprise at the collision, stumbling back a bit but quickly regained balance. He smiled lightly, his arms going around her waist as he buried his face in her neck.

"I missed you," (Y/n) sighed, her voice soft and gentle as she tightened her hold on Shouto a bit.

"I missed you too," the dual-haired male said, meaning every word of it. Never in his life has he ever been as insecure as he had during the internship week knowing that (Y/n) was all alone with Katsuki. But now that he had (Y/n) back in his arms, he knew that he was just getting worked up over nothing.

The girl pulled away from him, her hands falling against his chest as she smiled up at him.

"I have a lot to tell you!" she proclaimed, a small happy squeal escaping her mouth.

"I'd be glad to hear all about it then," Shouto said, unwrapping his hands from around her as he sat down on his seat while pulling the girl down to sit on his lap.

(Y/n) giggled and leaned her head on his shoulder as she started playing with the end of his tie. "Okay so, during the week, I-"

"(Y/n)! Good to see you again!" Iida greeted her, cutting her off as he and Izuku approached Shouto's desk.

Said girl lifted her head and smiled kindly at the two boys. "Hey guys, how're you doing? You know, after the attack and all?"

Izuku scratched the back of his neck, a small blush on his cheeks. "We're doing well. It's a good thing Endeavor was there on time."

The (e/c)-eyed girl waved him off and lowered her voice for only the three to hear. "Don't worry, I know the real story."

The green-haired male's eyes widened a bit, falling on Shouto then on the girl, a small smile appearing on his lips. "O-oh well then, that's uh...good!"

The girl giggled and nodded, feeling a sudden urge to pinch his cheeks because of how adorable he looked.

"-the ones who changed the most, or at least went through the most, were you three right?" the four caught Kaminari saying and they turned to see the other students looking at them, specifically the three boys.

"Oh, yeah! The hero killer!" Sero said, hanging from a raging Katsuki's hold by the back of his collar.

(Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows at his position, noting that Kirishima was also in the same predicament on the other side. She also noted that Katsuki's hair was back to its normal spiky self

They must've done something to 'bomb' it back to normal...the girl snickered mentally.

"I'm glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously," Kirishima added.

"I was worried," Yaoyorozu turned to look at the three, her expression contorted into one of concern.

"I heard Endeavor saved you, right?"

"That's amazing! As expected from the number two hero!"

By now, some students had gathered around the three, each giving their opinion on the matter.