Chappy 17

[6:30 AM] Class rep: Happy birthday and good day.

[7:17 AM] 1-A's mom: Hey girl! Happy birthday! Getting old now, are we?

[7:45 AM] Uraraka: Hi (Y/n)! Happy birthday!!!

[8:19 AM] Electric playboy: Hey cute, great birthday.

[8:24 AM] Little Katsudon: Hey (Y/n)! Happy birthday. Stay awesome!

[8:34 AM] Mina pinky: Hey hey! Happy nude day girl! Party details a must.

(Y/n) laid in bed as she scrolled through all of her classmates' messages full of birthday wishes, a smile on her lips at their caring nature. She responded to each one with thanks. She then opened Shouto's message, which she had been saving as the last.

[7:30 AM] Prince❤: Get ready. I'm picking you up at 10.

The female furrowed her eyebrows at the message and she looked at the time.

9:30 am

Her eyes widened. "Mother of shits!!"

(Y/n) yanked the covers off of her, threw her legs over the bed and jumped out. She tossed her phone on the bed as she ran to the bathroom while removing her pajamas in the process.

Trust Shouto to always notify her on "short" notice...

***

Nanami loudly knocked on the (Y/n)'s door, hoping that she'd hear her over the whirling sound of the blow drier coming from within.

"(Y/n)?" she knocked once more when she heard no response. "Honey?"

The whirling sound suddenly stopped. "Ya?!"

"Shouto's already here! Are you almost done?" Nanami's forehead creased in puzzlement when she heard things being knocked down inside and (Y/n) cursing. She leaned her ear against the door. "Honey, are you okay in there?"

The girl forced out a laugh. "Yeah, I'm alright! Uh...tell him I'll be right there!"

The woman nodded, unconvinced, but smiled nevertheless at the girl's clumsiness due to her tardiness.

"Hm...just like every year..." she sighed and shook her head as she turned away from the door to head back downstairs.

***

"I'm here!" (Y/n) announced as she appeared in the living room. She pushed back her hair behind her ear as she gave the dual-haired boy an innocent smile.

"You're late," he said while wrapping his arms around the girl's waist.

"And you're early," she shot back, wrapping her arms around his neck and standing on her tippy toes to kiss the male.

The couple pulled away from each other when someone cleared their throat and they both turned to look at Nanami, who had appeared from the kitchen and was trying her best to frown.

"No public displays of affection in the living room."

(Y/n) snorted in amusement at Nanami's attempt at 'stern parenting' and shook her head. "Please don't ever do or say that again."

The woman pressed her lips together in a line. "Don't forget I'm still the adult here," she then looked at Shouto with a sweet smile. "Anyway, Shouto dear, (Y/n) hasn't had breakfast yet and I'm assuming you'll probably take care of her?"

Said boy nodded. "I'll take care of her."

The corner of the woman's lips quirked up. "Good! You know (Y/n), it's so hard to find a decent guy who'd even take you out for breakfast so consider yourself lucky."