SIMON MINTER IMAGINES ✅

By fivesecondsofsidemen

Little ideas that popped into my thinking box! songs/imagines/gifs/preferences #1 in Simon Minter imagines... More

1. cingulomania
2. I Don't Know Why
3. absquatulate
4. This Town
5. nightmare
6. Start Over
7. drunk talk
8. Walking The Wire
9. skinny love
11. gif #1
12. haunted mansion
13. gif #2
14. preferences #1
15. Happier
16. preferences #2
17. gif #3
18. gif #4
19. requests
20. gif #5
21. gif #6
22. preferences #3
24. gif #7
25. gif #8
26. photo albums
27. escape room
28. gif #9
29. thank you
30. Two Ghosts
31. harry gif #1
32. plug plug plug
33. can you feel the love tonight
34. jealous
35. Kiss Me
36. request #1
37. ships
38. mini series - cobwebs
39. speechless
40. only one for me
41. cheater
42. babysitting
43. reads
44. completed

10. glitter

2K 22 3
By fivesecondsofsidemen

POV•Y/N

"So today I'm here with Simon." I introduced the video. "Hello." Simon waved. "We're currently in Glastonbury. As you can see by the teepee." I motioned to the background where we were filming inside the teepee. "Im going to give Simon a glitter beard. And if you guys see Cal Freezy with glitter on his face- credits go to me." I smiled.

Halfway through the video I was almost done with his beard. I turned his face toward me and kissed him. "You know you're gonna have to edit that right?" Simon smiled. "It was worth it." I finished up his beard and ended the video. I did my own glitter on my cheeks and collarbone and we went to the concert.

After the concert we were totally wasted. We stumbled into the teepee and Simon basically pounced on me. Being drunk and all, I ruined the moment by puking. I told Simon not tonight and we went to sleep, likely having hangovers in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
7.8K 104 18
" i just need you.. and some sunsets. " - blair oseman. " lifes a journey , to find the weird people .. like you. " - kit connor.
132K 1.1K 95
W2S/Harry Lewis + Sidemen & friends. Warnings: includes angst and light smut! Including: Wroetoshaw, KSI, Behzinga, Angry Ginge, Tobjizzle, Danny Aar...
29.8K 613 34
Maddie Paul, Jake and Logan Paul's sister, lives in the team ten house. Soon a pair of twins get drafted and the hit it off well. What happens when M...