A Secret Unraveled (Assassina...

By EmeraldsDeathHallows

Shiniko Kuroshira, the girl with a mysterious past, with many events in her life that she doesn't want to spe... More

A/N: Finished Version on My Acc
Character Appearance/Description
Prologue
Chapter 1: Adventure Time
Chapter 2: School Time
Chapter 3: School Time Pt.2
Chapter 4: School Time Pt.3
Chapter 5: Fun Time
Chapter 6: Departure Time
Chapter 7: Decision Time
Chapter 8: New Beginning Time
Chapter 9: Packing Time
Chapter 10: Cleaning Time
Chapter 11: Days Off Time
Chapter 12: Down Time
Chapter 13: Watching Time
Chapter 14: Introduction/Karma Time
Chapter 13: Grown Up Time
Chapter 14: Assembly Time
Chapter 15: Test Time
Chapter 16: School Trip Time/1st Period
Chapter 17: School Trip Time/2nd Period
Chapter 18: Transfer Student Time
Chapter 19: L and R Time
Chapter 20: Transfer Student Time/2nd Period
Chapter 21: Ball Game Tournament Time
Chapter 22: Talent Time
Chapter 23: Vision Time
Chapter 24: End-of-Term Time
Chapter 25: School's Out/1st Term
Chapter 26: Island Time
Chapter 27: Action Time
Chapter 28: Pandemonium Time
Chapter 29: Karma Time/2nd Period
Chapter 29: XX Time
Chapter 31: Summer Festival Time
A/N: Finished Version on My Acc

Chapter 30: Nagisa Time

1.9K 36 22
By EmeraldsDeathHallows

"I'll... kill you!" Nagisa shouted this time.

Takaoka provoked him further, but it only made Nagisa angrier.

Everything seemed to be frozen, no one moved and there was no noise whatsoever. Shiniko looked over to the group and saw one of Terasaka's stun guns in the air, hitting Nagisa's back.

Terasaka was red across his face and dripping with sweat, and he yelled at Nagisa to snap him out of it. Shiniko couldn't make out a single word they said, her ears were ringing nonstop. Takaoka was getting angrier, saying that they'll take the fun out of it. He wanted Nagisa to come at him with a full intention to kill.

Terasaka had, had enough of the poison and collapsed. Yet, he was still able to get one last message to him before they started the battle.

Nagisa took the stun gun and used his belt as a holster, he took off his short sleeved hoodie, walked over to Shiniko and wrapped it around her.

"Be careful..." She whispered out to him.

"I will..." Nagisa patted her head.

Nagisa stood across from Takaoka, who also took off his coat, and held up three vials of antidote he didn't explode.

Nagisa made his way over to Takaoka, who's in a fighting stance, ready to kill him.

Takaoka charged up to Nagisa and kicked him, hard, in the stomach that he flew back. He was coughing and clenching onto his stomach. Despite the pain, he got up, charged at Takaoka with the knife and started to slash at him, but he dodged the knife easily.

Takaoka picked him up by the wrist of the hand that was holding the knife, then bashed his forehead into Nagisa's. 

Shiniko could've used to gun she had to shoot Takaoka, but in her condition, she wouldn't have been able to aim accurately and she might accidently shoot Nagisa.

Takaoka socked Nagisa in the face twice, then kicked him in back and continued to beat the living hell out of him nonstop.

Nagisa fell to his knees in defeat. Takaoka got his knife out, pointed it at Nagisa and described how he was going to display his severed head like a trophy. He twirled the knife around in his hand.

Nagisa stood up, but he didn't move or say anything.

Then, he smiled and started walking towards Takaoka, who was already a wee bit frightened and sweating.

Nagisa was about a metre away from Takaoka when he dropped the knife and his attention followed. Nagisa continued with the clap stunner and performed it perfectly.

Takaoka fell back and Nagisa shocked him with the stun gun. Everyone was fixated on him. 

Nagisa used the end of the stun gun to make Takaoka face him.

Nagisa slowly smiled, "Mr. Takaoka, thank you for everything." And with that, he shocked him one last time in the neck.

Shiniko slowly got off the ground, still in pain and walked over to Nagisa, "Nicely done... Are you okay?" She whispered, putting a hand on his shoulder, while she looked at the unconscious madman.

"Thanks, and yeah, I'm alright," Nagisa said, Shiniko handed back is hoodie.

As everyone cheered, Shiniko had enough strength to flip the unconscious, psychotic bastard  over and drew on his face.

The rest of the group managed to find another way up to the heliport. Isogai, Karma, Kayano and Koro-sensei made sure they were alright.

"What're we going to do now? Everyone else is still infected with the virus. The antidote Takaoka didn't blow up isn't enough." Nagisa said.

"It's alright..." Shiniko said, getting everyone's attention, "The poison... won't be strong... enough... to kill us," She said in between breaths. "Trust me..." She whispered out and fainted.

Both Isogai and Karma caught her, and Karma had to carry her on his back.

As Karasuma was telling the students what to do, Smog and the other two were now on the roof. They explained themselves, and Smog tossed over a small jar of pills that would make the affected students better.

As soon as they finished talking, the helicopters arrived. Takaoka was strapped down on a stretcher. Grip was about to board the helicopter, but was stopped for a moment.

"You disappoint me. I thought you'd at least want a grudge match against me. You're a samurai, isn't your honor threatened by hot sauce?" Karma held up wasabi and hot mustard in both hands.

"Part of the samurai code is not kill people out of spite," Grip said and gave Karma a pat on the head and ruffled Shiniko's hair before getting in the helicopter. "I'm content to wait for the day someone puts a price on your head, hun. 'Cause it'll happen. Guarantee it. And take good care of your girlfriend." Grip said nonchalantly.

Hearing that statement made Karma go red.

As they were taking off, Gastro said a few words and when the helicopter flew off, some bullets rained down.

Eventually, the students went into a helicopter that will take them back to the beach. Shiniko was still asleep, so Karma set her down in between Yada and himself. Her head was leaning against his arm most of the time, sometimes she would slide over to Yada's shoulder and back to Karma's again.

Karma was about to draw on her face like she did with the assassins, but before the pen could touch her face, Shiniko grabbed his wrist.

"Try again another time," Shiniko muttered drowsily. Karma put the pen down and took a picture instead.

When the plane landed, everyone told the affected students they won't die and some probably told them what happened on their mission.

Everyone slowly turned themselves in for the night. As they were going inside Shiniko woke up.

"Put me down, I can walk on my own." Shiniko mumbled.

"No," Karma denied her request.

"Let me gooooo, you son of a devil."

"Fine..." Karma gave in.

Shiniko was indeed able to walk on her own, but as they were walking, Karma showed her a video of her drunk self say weird things with cat ears, tail and paws on.

She pretended to go red, and Karma laughed. Soon enough, they went back to their own rooms and went to bed.

As the day went by, Koro-sensei turned back to his normal self again, and decided to have more fun in the sun. Everyone who was affected were better than ever.

Some of the girls went in the ocean and some were on the beach collecting shells or building sandcastles.

All of a sudden, Okajima took off all his clothes, including his boxers and ran to the ocean. The girls were mortified and called him a pervert, but Nakamura and Shiniko said something along the lines of, "Oh, shrinkage." With a smug look on their face, as the rest of the girls beat him to a bloody pulp.

Later that evening, Koro-sensei thought it would be fun to have a test of courage. He lead the students to a cave by the shoreline and had them walk through in boy-girl pairs. Shiniko didn't participate, since she knew what he was trying to do. So, she helped Koro-sensei try and scare the students, but she was only doing it for fun.

It was really quiet in the cave, until Koro-sensei screamed.

"Holy fuck!  " Shiniko cursed quietly to herself in English, before realizing it was Koro-sensei.

When everyone got outside the cave, they figured out his plan was to scare them so they'd hook up.

The class didn't head home 'til the next day so they decided to hook up Professor Bitch and Karasuma.

They told Professor Bitch their plan and she was on board with the idea. The girls were in charge of hair and make up. The guys were in charge of setting.

Shiniko didn't take part in the plan, so she went to a part of the beach that was farther away and surfed the web for fun. She came across something the piqued her interest and decided to give it a shot.

In the morning, they gathered all their belongings and left Okinawa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 397 12
[ DISCONTINUED ] Karma Akabane, a young yet skilled assassin. His newest mission brings him to Kunugigaoka Junior High, his target is the same as all...
44.9K 1.2K 34
You live with your uncle, Tadaomi Karasuma after your mother and father died. You were originally in Class A of Kunugigaoka Junior High School, but y...
2.6K 210 15
Insanity... What is that? Can I eat it? Oh well not as if anything that happens right here wasn't insane. Nagisa was put in a mental hospital for a...
695K 44.9K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...