Nalu One Shots

By yacsotaku

*COVER PHOTO IS NOT MINE!* Soooooo this is a book about NaLu one shots. There will be fluff. And maybe s... More

Tired Lucy
Jealousy?
Be My Valentine?
A Date Without Me
A Bet
Lucy's Date
She's Back?
Gray's Favor
Gruvia Special~ Through With You
Attached
Motion Sickness
Gruvia Special~ Too Close
The Date That Didn't Show Up (Part 1)
The Date That Didn't Show Up (Part 2)
A Forced Smile
Merry Christmas
Deadly Sick
Give Me Away (Part 1 of Three Sections)
Telling Them (Part 2 of Three Sections)
The Big Day (Part 3 of Three Section)
A New Year A New Miracle
Gruvia Special~ You Only Love Me
That's Not The Reason
I Love You And You Love Me
Never...Never Again
Lock In
Gruvia Special~ A Single White Rose
Winter Warmth
The New Guy
Gruvia Special~ I Ran
This Women
I Remember
Gruvia Special~ What Happened?
Confessed Too Soon
Is It Valentines?
Just One Date

Choose?

8.2K 167 104
By yacsotaku

Guilds and Wizards

*Natsu's POV*

"Hey Natsu!" I was currently fighting with Gray when I heard someone call my name. I turned and saw Lisanna running towards me. Her calling me, gave Gray the chance to get a good punch in. I went flying towards the guild doors, knowing I'd hit it hard, but I hit something...soft?

"Oooowww...Gray watch where you throw Natsu next time." That voice, it's Lucy! "Eheh my bad Lucy, I didn't see you there," then he hurriedly walked away. I looked towards her and saw that I was still laying on her, "heyya Luce!" She smiled at me, then pushed me off. She started walking towards Mira, I'm guessing she's hungry, so I followed her.

"Yes Natsu?" I shook my head, "nothing." She looked at me and smiled a bit then ordered her food. I was about to ask her what she was doing today but someone beat me to that. "Hey Lucy?"

We both turned around and saw Lisanna.  Wait why is Lisanna talking to Lucy?  It's not like she can't, but she never really does.  You could tell I wasn't the only one surprised.  "L-Lisanna? Hey, what's up?"  Lucy smiled, a little too much. "Well I was wondering what you were doing today?" We were both, yet again, taken back by the way she's acting. "Oh uh well I have to run errands and by more groceries." I looked at her, "but I thought we just bought some yesterday?" She sighed, "we did, but you ate it all last night." I finally remembered and laughed hesitantly. Lisanna interrupted, "well anyway, since you're busy, I was wondering if I could borrow Natsu?"

Whaaaaat? Did she need help with something? Well I guess we usually don't hang out as much anymore.  "U-uh well, that's really not up to me.  It's technically Natsu's choice."  Lisanna looked at me, well I guess one day together won't hurt. "Ok sure!"  Before anything else could happen, Lisanna grabbed my arm and hurried out the guild.  What is this leading to?

*Lucy's POV*

     Weird. I wonder why Lisanna asked me for permission? Hm, beats me. Well anyway, I should finish eating. "Lu-chan!" I turned seeing my blue-haired friend call me. "Levy! What's up?" She came up to me, "nothing, I was just wondering if you want to go shop for some stuff together? Like we can get our main items, then maybe we could just shop for other stuff." I smiled, "that sounds awesome Levy. Let's do that!"

~~~

We went to the market and bought enough food to refill both of our fridges. I had to buy a little more since I had a "Natsu" to feed. He always eats so much, sometimes I wonder where it all goes. We finished up and decided to have a little girl time. We went into a jewelry store then into a clothing store.

We were looking around and decided to leave the store when Levy started to talk, "u-um Lucy look! Over here!" I looked where she was pointing, "but Levy we already looked at that section. Let's go to another store." I was turning to leave when she turned me around again. "No! I mean...let's look again." I looked at her confused, "why tho?" She smiled, "so you can buy something." "But Levy I don't want anything from there." She pushed me towards it, "let's just check again ok!" I looked at her suspiciously, "what's going on Levy?" She smiled, "oh nothing!" I swung around and tried to see what she was hiding. She covered my eyes, but I already saw...

     Lisanna holding on to Natsu, while he's hesitantly patting her head? Oh shoot! She just slapped him. What's going on? I should go over there.

*Natsu's POV*

Lisanna dragged me to some dining place. I don't know why, it's a little too fancy for me. "Hey Lisanna, why we here?" She entered the place with me behind her, "so we can eat silly."  But I already ate with Lucy. Well it's free food, who can deny?

     We got to a table and ordered. The menu had too many fancy words, I just told them I wanted the hottest thing they got.

     But when it ate it, it wasn't all that hot.

     "So Natsu! How was the food?" She smiled at me and played with her straw. "Well it didn't have much of a kick, but it was good!" I patted my stomach, glad I at least ate something. "Well what's a better place? Maybe we can go there next time."

     Next time? "There's this place, I don't know what it's called. But it has really awesome chili! It had a really good kick! I asked for the hottest thing they had, and it actually was hot! I really want that nooowwww!" I whined the last part remembering the amazing taste. She giggled at me, "how'd you find a place like that?" I shook my head, "I didn't find it. On one of our missions, I got hurt a bit and we had to stay in a town an extra day for me to recover. While I was on that thing called, "bed rest,"  Lucy went out and looked for a place we can eat after I'm okay to leave. She doesn't like hot stuff, but she went out of her way to give me what I wanted. It was really nice." I grinned looking back at the memory.

     "Oh...well next time we'll find an even better place." She smiled and payed for the food. After we left the restaurant, Lisanna suggested to go to the park. I didn't mind, so we made our way over there.  We sat on a bench and talked for a while. Then we took a quick little walk.

     "So what should we do now Natsu?" I scratched my head thinking, "I got it! Ok let's start at that pole. When I say go, we both run across the sandbox then around the tree then we run to the swings and jump on it. Whoever jumps on it first wins. Ready?" She nodded and got ready to run from the pole. "Go!" I ran at my full speed. I got to the box before her, and went around the tree before her, and jumped on the swing before her. It wasn't fun since there was no competition, but I won at least.

     She was catching her breath then said, "how'd you come up with that?" I laughed, "I didn't come up with it, Lucy did. We were here and she made up the game." She looked at me, "you guys had a mission here?" I shook my head, "no. At least once a week, Luce and I would spend one full day together. Just to hang out and stuff. Sometimes we'll come here, or we'll go on an adventure through the town, sometimes we'll just hangout at each other's places. But when we play this game, Lucy's hard to race with. She'll beat me, then I'll beat her. The loser usually bought the winner ice cream. But either way, we'll still buy each other ice cream." Lisanna looked at me like she was frowning, or was I seeing things? Then she quickly smiled, "let's go look around shall we?" I grinned and nodded.

~~~

     "Ooh! I like this! What do you think Natsu?" She put a shirt against herself and looked at me. "Yea it's nice, although I think you'd really match in light, bluish color." She looked a little surprised, "wow Natsu. How'd you get so good at shopping? Especially for a guy like you." I chuckled, "I'm not as dumb as I look you know." She gave me that look knowing that it wasn't all true. I threw my hands up in defeat, "ok I am pretty dumb when it comes to this stuff. But it was Lucy. Whenever we come here, she'll ask for advice too, but I'd never be able to answer. So she told me that if it's about color, it's usually the one that brings out the person's eyes. Your eyes are like sky blue, so I figured a light blue would do."  She put the shirt down and mumbled, "is there anything Lucy didn't teach you?" I wasn't sure if I heard her right, "what was that?" She smiled at me, "oh nothing." She seems kind of mad, did I do something?

    "Hey Natsu?" I looked at her. "Is there a day we could hang out again. Just like the two of us. We could make it a usual thing." I smiled, "sure we can again, but I don't know if we can make it a usual thing. I'm usually busy." She stopped and looked at me, "but you always spend a day with Lucy, once a week." I nodded, "well yea, that's part of my schedule."

     "But that's every week, why don't I get one week, then she gets the next. We can always switch." I scratched my head, "well yea that could work but what will she do on the days that I spend with you?" She shrugged, "I don't know, have her own personal time to just do whatever she wants." I tilted my head nervously, "IIIIIIII don't know, what if something happens to her. Whenever I'm not with her, someone or something always harms her, and I'm never there to protect her. I just don't want that to happen.......oh! How about every other week, you can spend the day with Luce and I?!" She looked at me like I was crazy.

     "Are you kidding me?!" I was startled a bit, "what? What's wrong with my plan?" She looked right into my eyes, "choose."

     "Choose?"

     "Choose. Now. You either choose Lucy or you choose me. You never have time for me because you're always with her. So if you don't have enough time, then you have to choose one of us." She crossed her arms and looked at me. Why is she saying this? "Lisanna...you..."

     Suddenly she threw her arms around my waist and started hugging me. I wasn't sure why, so I just patted her head. "You picked me! Thank you Natsu! I knew you'd pick me, you made the right choice!" What? Now I'm confused. "Uh Lisanna, you didn't let me finish, I was going to say you honestly think I have to choose?" She loosened her grip a bit, "what?" I continued, "I mean you're both really fun to hang out with, so why choose?" She seemed pissed off now, "choose Natsu! I'm sick of not knowing who you wanna spend time with! Now choose! Me or Lucy?!" Well I guess I have no choice. I gotta choose. There's no way to get around it now.

     "Lucy."

     Then she slapped me.

     "What was that for?!" I held my cheek in defense. She groaned, "Natsu you don't understand! I've had feelings for you since we were kids! I love you!" I didn't say anything. She went on, "choose now!" Wait, what? "I just chose, didn't I?" She looked at me, "but...I just told you I love you..." Oh now I get it, since she said she loves me, she expects me to pick her. "Lisanna...I still choose Lucy." She got mad and started crying, "why?! Why her?!"

     "Lisanna, I've lost Lucy once. I can't lose her again. The first time, I couldn't protect her, I let her slip through my fingers. I don't want that to happened again. I don't want someone to take her from me. I wanna spend every second I have with her. If I lose her again, this time I won't get her back. I promised to protect her with my life, and that's what I'm going to do. I know she can take care of herself, but I want to. I want to be the person she can lean on. The person she can laugh with. The person she can argue with. The person she can feel comfortable with. The...the person....the person she can love. I want to be the one and only for her. Because.....because I love her. I really love Lucy. I don't think my feelings will ever change."

    Lisanna started crying more and ran away. I sighed, what do I do now? Then I heard sniffling behind me. What? HOW DID SHE GET BEHIND ME SO FAST?! I quickly turned around an-.....Lucy?

     Lucy was standing behind me crying her eyes out, she tried to hold it back, but it was obvious she couldn't. "L-Lucy! What's wrong?! What happened?! Are you okay?!" She sniffled and shook her head. She jumped on me and started crying more, "you idiot!" Did I do something to make her cry? What could I have done?! "I heard what you said to Lisanna. About me."

     She heard me? Oh god what do I do?! She got off of me and looked me in the eye. "I love you too, Natsu." I couldn't move. She...she loves me? She smiled at me, "I didn't know you felt that way." I finally snapped out of it, "of course I do. Why wouldn't I? Lucy, you're amazing and you're always there for me. I want to protect you, and I want to spend my life with you. Only you." She giggled and hugged me again. This time I hugged her back. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Natsu."

     "AWWW!!! I KNEW NATSU LIKED YOU BACK LUCY! I KNEW IT!" We turned around and saw Levy jumping around. I looked at Lucy, she was blushing like a tomato. I smirked, "how long have you had feelings for me, Lucy?" She quickly turned away, "s-shutup you idiot!" I laughed and just held her close to me.

     I wouldn't choose anyone over Lucy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 41.3K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
222K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...