Hanahaki Disease {Victor X Yu...

By Sangwoos00ashes

AU: It was unrequited love at first sight for Yuri Katsuki. Being best friends with the most popular guy in s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N: My Short Break
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N: Tagged
A/N & Deleted Scenes
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N: Short Hiatus
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (special/ its hella gay)
Chapter 30 (Final)

Chapter 10

1.7K 40 63
By Sangwoos00ashes

(This chapter will be longer than the others)

WARNING: If you're uncomfortable or queasy to anything suicidal and sexual then I suggest skipping this chapter. This chapter contains attempts, gory like descriptive content, and sexual themes such as yaoi(OBVIOUSLY).

Yuri's POV:

"I'm done with being hurt..." I stare blankly at the pile of dead roses that I had just vomited "I'm done with trying to pursue you..."

Getting up I wipe my wet lips and pick up my phone from beside me. Sighing I flip it open and go into my messages. Finding Victors contact I open it up and go into my key broad to give him a piece of my mind.

"I'm done with all your bullshit. I hope you realize you just lost...."

Suddenly my thumb stops for a moment "He lost what? My bullshit?"

"You just lost.... your best friend..."

I hit sent and all of a sudden the phone flashes an alert. I look at it and it's Victor.

"What do you mean? What's wrong? What happened?"

'Is he honestly going to pretend I didn't hear anything? Like that butt dial didn't happen?!' Quickly I pull up the key broad and I feel my thumbs running across the phone like there was no tomorrow.

"That's really cute. Acting like you don't know the fuck I'm talking about!!"

"Yuri? Come on seriously...?"

"Yes seriously! I called you an hour ago and all I could hear was moans and groans. I hope you had fun with that girl."

"I'm so sorry... Let me explain?"

"No way. Fuck off."

"I'm being honest Yuri that was the first time I ever did anything like that!!! Please believe me!"

"Why should I?!"

"I crammed it in soft and hoped it would get hard but it never did! I don't have any feelings towards her."

"You're such a pig."

"Let me come over please? Your mother called and said you were heading home today."

"You'll only come over for your own selfish reasons. I don't want to see your face ever again."

"Yuri!!!"

I shove my phone into my pocket and ignore all the vibrations from the message alerts from Victor. I put my hand over my heart and grasp onto my hoodie. And in the dead silence of night I walk down the now darkly lit path of red and black with tears still running down my face. I finally make it home and to my surprise my mother or father wasn't there to greet me.

"Mother's at the hospital doing paper work so..." I check under the mat for a spare key "Where's father...?" Feeling the cold metal I pull it out and unlock the door.

The strong smell of alcohol filled my nose to the point where it started to burn. Looking around at all the empty cans on the floor I finally understood where my dad had left to do. Frowning I kick a can and head towards me room.

'I cried so much that I couldn't sleep. I lied there on my cold lonely mattress and all I could think about was the feeling of Victor's lips on mine. His hands craving to touch my body more. His words flooded my senses as he fooled me into thinking he.... he...?' I stop typing to try wiping off my fogged up glasses. Looking into the mirror beside the wall it had bestowed apon me 'Why am I getting upset? He never said he shared the same feelings as me? He didn't try to fool or deceive me...?' Bitting down on my lip I toss the laptop onto the floor causing a huge breaking noise to fill the air.

I feel the pain within my chest sharpen and I bite down onto my lips to avoid throwing up. I lay down on the bed and pull my phone back out. The screen lights up and missed calls and messages from Victor pops once. 'I have no right to be upset? So why is he trying to clear himself from any wrong doing?'

"I'm heading over there. Don't do anything stupid."

'Does he HONESTLY think that the world revolves around him. He thinks I'll kill myself over him?' I look over and stare at the shards of broken glass from my laptop screen 'I've been through a lot... you have no idea...' Slowly I get up and walk into the restroom instead 'But your betrayal was the tip of the iceberg.' I turn on the lights to look at myself but there I am, my disgusting self 'I've been sexually harassed by my father. I don't need you and your selfish hands running through my body.'

I make a fist and punch the glass as hard as I can causing a shock of pain to go through my arm 'My parents, after arguing all day, come to me in the middle of the night and whisper that everything will be alright. So, I don't need your hot ass breath whispering sweet nothings into my ears.' After a few more tries the glass finally starts to break and I look at myself all distorted 'There are plenty of more reasons to hate myself but, of course no one would want to listen.' I grab my hand mirror from the self and slam it into the floor 'Just know I can't even look myself in the mirror anymore.'

"They all took the privilege away from me... everyone!" I shout loudly and start to break every and any mirror I can find in my room.

Suddenly there is a loud knocking on the door as I fall back into the pile of broken shards. Piercing my entire back I don't even cry out in pain for my feelings make me numb.

"YURI?! ARE YOU IN THERE?!" I hear Victor shouting through the other side as he bangs on the door roughly.

"Go away..." I quietly moan in pain.

"Thank goodness you're okay... Hey, let me in?" The sound of relief goes over his worried tone.

"No." I look at my bloodily wrists and knuckles, some of which still had glass stuck inside the deep cuts "I'm hurt."

"WHY?! WHAT HAPPENED!!!" His worried tone comes back as he swings the door knob back and forth trying to get it open.

"Why do you care? You don't even love-...." Before I could finish I hear the door being kicked in and it slams open.

Stepping inside with caution Victor sees my lifeless looking body on top of a pile of broken glass shards in a pool of my own blood. Quickly he kneels down next to me and tears well up in his eyes.

"Why are you crying..?" I say weakly.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... please forgive me..." he covers his mouth trying not to cry out.

I reach my hand towards his face and wipe away a tear "First I'll hear what you have to say... then I'll determine if I'll forgive you or not..."

He puts his hand over mine and rubs his cheek against it "But promise me something?"

"What..?" I look over to him to make eye contact.

"Promise me that you'll depend on me?" He smiles lightly.

The feeling of the cold breeze that day blows over me as I remember it so vaguely. The pinky promise made between us when Victor ran out of school that day. (A/N: Referring back to chapter 7) Slowly I bring my other cut up and and stick out my pinky. He takes it in his and we both chuckle.

"Help me up will you?" I grab onto his wrist as he pulls me upwards slowly.

After I sit up off the pile he gets up and runs off into the dark hallway. A few minutes later he comes back with a mop and broom. He grabs me by my waist and hoists me upwards. Trying not to fall on my butt I wrap my arms around his neck to support myself up. He sits me on the bed slowly and continues to clean the mess I had made in only a matter of seconds.

"I'm sorry... once again..." He puts everything to the side and pulls out a first aid kit "Let me clean you up..."

"I'm fine seriously..." I look down at my still bleeding wrists and knuckles.

"Take off your shirt already!" He says upset "I'm not playing any games right now Yuri! I'm obviously not okay with all of this I'm worried sick!" He shouts loudly which causes me to jump a little.

"Victor..." I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out.

He grabs my wrist gently and turn them over to look at the damage I did "I know I'm not the greatest alright... but, everyone makes mistakes."

"My mistake was falling in love with you..." I say with tears forming in my eyes.

"You...? You love..?" He looks up at me with a shocked face.

"OBVIOUSLY I DO DAMMIT! DID YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE I WOULD MAKE OUT WITH AND LET YOU TOUCH ME HOWEVER YOU'D LIKE?!" I shout trying to pull my weak self away from his now strong gasp on me.

"But why me..? I'm selfish... A-and I'm cruel and mean..." He stutters trying to process what I just said.

"And yet you don't always act cruel towards me. I love your smile... your laugh when I make you happy... when you cling onto me so cutely... when... well... just about everything." My tears start to blur my vision "I love everything."

"I really want to kiss you right now..." Victor looks away blushing like mad.

"Didn't you say you wanted to clean me up first...?" I pull my arms away and slowly start to take my shirt off.

"Y-YES!" He shakes his head and opens the first aid kit.

He takes out a couple of cotton balls, scalpel, rubbing alcohol, and bandages. As he cleans my cuts I feel the alcohol burning and seeping into the deepest of cuts which causes me to gasp. As he removes the pieces of glass I feel the heavy weight of all my pain go away. And as he wraps up both my arms the warm feeling of bandages causes my skin to crawl as it reminds me of his warmth.

Victor gets up and does my back. After finishing like he did to my wrists he wraps up my chest area to my back in bandages. As he finishes the whole time he explains how he was frustrated and everything because of his parents and what was going on with me. How he didn't even know her name and how he only wanted to do it to let it all out on her.

"I'm done." He kisses my bandaged up wrists softly causing me to shiver.

"V-Victor...?" I stare at his lips.

"Yes...?" He looks up at me with the sweetest eyes.

"I think I got glass... d-down there...? W-will you... s-suck... it...?" I try hiding my face in embarrassment.

Blinking twice he stares up at me shocked "Will you forgive me if I do...?~"

"M-maybe!" I feel my face going completely hot from blush.

Without hesitation I hear my belt buckle become undone and the zipper going down. Uncovering my eyes to see what's happening I see Victor doing everything with just his teeth. I watch as he slowly pulls down my underwear to reveal my excited member which comes throbing out and hitting his cheek.

"YOU KNOW WHAT NEVER MIND!!!!" I shout and cover my face again.

"No way..." He kisses the tip lightly "I've come to far to go back now."

"D-do you even know how to... with your mouth I mean...?" I look at him peaking through my fingers.

"I did it one time on a dildo at a party..." Realizing what he said he blushes loudly "I WAS DARED TOO NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TOO!!!"

"Yeah right!" I laugh lightly causing me to relax a little.

"Anyways don't worry about it... I just want to make you feel good..." He grasps onto it gently with one hand and licks the tip in a circle.

'His mouth is so hot...' I feel my head go back in sudden pleasure as he forces it down his throat almost all the way. 'WHY IS HE SO GOOD AT THIS?!' I trying not to moan out I cover my mouth with both of my hands. Victor looks back up at me as he thrusts my hard member up and down his throat. Biting on my lip I try not to beg for more. Slowly he pulls it out and kisses the tip lightly.

"Don't hold back your moans.." He licks the pre cum off his lips "I want to hear you enjoy it..."

Grasping onto it he does it with his hand which is twice as worst. From the shock I slightly slide off the bed and he tries supporting me up. Out of no where I feel his fingers penetrating my hole so I can't hold back anymore. To keep me from falling I hold onto his shoulders and moan out in delight. The heat of it all causes my vision to start and go black. I keep awake as a shock of pleasure goes through my body.

"L-let go!! I'm going to cum...!" I moan out loudly.

He doesn't listen and continues deepthroating me. Grasping onto his hair I beg him to stop as I release myself into his mouth. He pulls it out slowly as with a loud pop. He swallows what he can and the rest drips down from his lips.

"Hmmm~..." He smirks.

I feel myself go red again as I get hard from the look on his face "DON'T LOOK!"

"Looks like someone's too excited tonight~" Victor laughs.

"I FORGIVE YOU SO JUST GO HOME!" I shout loudly and fall back onto the bed covering myself.

"Alright..." He sighs and leans over me "But what about me...?"

I look towards and look back up at him blushing madly "Pervert! You got hard from hearing me moan didn't you!"

"Wanna suck me?" He whispers into my ear, his hot breath fanning down my neck.

Grabbing a pillow I slam it into his face "YOU WISH! GO HOME!!" I blush madly.

"Next time then. I'll text you when I get home so don't fall asleep on me." He gets up and grabs the first aid kit "I'll be going now." He gives me one kiss goodbye and walks out.

'I wonder if Victor shares the same feelings for me... My chest doesn't hurt anymore...' I rest my fingers on my hot lips as I lay in the heated room.

            ...........
"The Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient coughs up flowers or flower petals. The only cure is to have that love reciprocated, or to somehow wipe away all one's memories of their beloved person. The infection can be removed through surgery, but the feelings disappear along with the petals."
                              ...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.5K 19
When Victor Nikiforov came into your life, you never thought it would turn out like this. He helps you soar through the ranks in skating, but along w...
8.1K 346 30
When Victor falls for the most popular guy in school, he falls hard. The two have never spoken to each other before. It is nothing more than an unreq...
42.6K 2.3K 28
Following the death of his treasured mentor, master assassin Yuuri Katsuki has to face that his life is completely different. His jobs have changed a...
56.9K 1.8K 15
At the age of six, Katerina Samarina had moved to Russia with her family. She hated ice skating. Everything changed when she met Victor Nikiforov. He...