SS - Bas Hogaya Pyaar - Techn...

Da fuggisrockstar

An AbhiGya's Love Story in different Journal Both Abhi and Pragya are a well trained scientist in Robotic Tec... Altro

Introduction & Teaser
Me And My Rockstar
Tech Guru and Rockstar
Rockstar - Pragya - Abhi
Kabhi Rockstar Kabhi Sautan
Implementation On Progress
Teaser - Upcoming Twist
The Love Competitor
Last Part - You Both Are My Love
Epilogue - Bas Hogaya Pyaar

Feelings - Is That Needed?

781 139 26
Da fuggisrockstar

** At Abhi's Laboratory - Inside Conference Hall **

“If we wait until reaching there, aunty would die. I can’t let you to loss another life of yours Pragya. Please let me handle it” Rockstar said by facing Pragya helplessly.

“What do you mean by that Rockstar?” Pragya furiously asked

“This is a mild attack of recovery. Preliminary treatment is needed immediately” Rockstar explained her.
“Then go ahead Rockstar. Doctor is on the way to home” Abhi encouraged Rockstar and it turned to continue the guidance to Purvi.
Purab and Bulbul reached there, fortunately to help Purvi.

“Abhi, this is foolishness, I'm leaving to home” Pragya said and turned to leave.
“Pragya, listen, Rockstar was trained for this only. Why can’t you believe it?” Abhi questioned.

“I can’t play with my maa’s life Abhi, because-” before she could continue she saw her Maa’s breathing heaved and it led to wheezing.

“Purab Bulbul, dry of the sweats soon, Purvi open up all the windows. Check whether Doctor came or not” Rockstar said with high tone.

“What the hell you're doing Rockstar? *she turned to the video call screen* Purab, leave all this and take Maa to the hospital. I don’t want to lose her” Pragya shouted, as moving seconds was like hell to see her maa suffering.

At that time Doctor arrived “What are you doing? She was getting serious and you are being so patience. Immediately take her to hospital, she needs emergency treatment. Wait, let me call the ambulance” The doctor said worriedly and left to call the ambulance.

Being over panic, Purvi disconnects the call, so that Pragya wouldn’t become even more restless.

“Enough Happy? What was the need to do practical session with my maa’s life?” Pragya shouted at outrage.
“Pragya I was doing as per I'm guided. I'm very sure Sarla aunty is getting well. This is-” before Rockstar could explain, Pragya showed her palm up to stop him.

“I just don’t need any explanation from you. if anything happens to my Maa, then I'm saying you, I will dismantle you with my very own hands. I don’t want such dreams for which I should leverage my complete family” Pragya said furiously by growing temper inside her.

“Nonsense Pragya! Rockstar was helping you. Actually it did its job only. What is bothering you? Is that Rockstar aided your Maa or your total dream of bring Rockstar to the world?” Abhi asked out of disbelief. ‘I never expect that you would say such words Pragya’

“I don’t have time to explain anything. I'm leaving. For god sake, don’t come infront of me Rockstar until I know my maa is safe. Please” Pragya said and left the room.

Abhi Rockstar and Flirty saw Pragya’s retreating figure. “Sarla aunty is getting well. The wheezing was one of the symptoms” Rockstar said to Abhi.

“I will check it out Rockstar. You be here, I will go with Pragya. After knowing about the status of Sarla aunty I will inform you both. Flirty take care of Rockstar. I'm too leaving. Bye” Abhi said

“Shall I come along with you Abhishek?” Rockstar asked

“No you have been not approved yet. So I can’t take you to public places often. Be here I will send car to pick you, you directly reach Pragya’s home. Flirty help him” Abhi said and moved out following Pragya.

“Why does Pragya said that she would dismantle me? What did I do Flirty?” Rockstar asked.

“You can’t understand Rockstar. It is feeling, a feel of losing your closed one. Pragya had already lost her father and brother, now she feared that she would lose her mother too because of not giving treatment at right time” Flirty explained Rockstar.

“But I was saving Sarla aunty. Then how could she lose her?”
“She was not in a state to understand it Rockstar. Leave it. Emotions and feelings are always complicated” Flirty said and left the room.

Feelings? Why I couldn’t understand that? If I also had feelings means I can understand Pragya” Rockstar said and followed Flirty.

** At Hospital **

“How was Maa? Where is she now?” Pragya rushed near the emergency ward.

“Relax Pragya, she was inside. Doctors were checking her” Bulbul came and consoled her.
“What did Doctor said as far now?” Abhi asked Purab.

“After admitting here, Aunty’s breathing got little normal. Doctor was observing her. Let’s wait for the Doctor’s report” Purab replied.

Doctor came out of the ward and saw Pragya.

“Doctor, how is my maa now? She is fine naa? Nothing is serious right?” Pragya panicked

“Wait Pragya, don’t get tensed. She is fine. Actually you should thank your friends only” Doctor said which confused everyone.

“What do you mean doctor?” Abhi asked.

“Yes, Mr. Abhi. Due to the right time emergency treatment, she was saved from severe attack. If Purvi didn’t give that tablet at right time, Sarla would have faced major attack. The medicine effect makes the person to sweat a lot and makes the body cold. But your friends had tried their level to keep Sarla warm. And at the right time she had been treated and observed” Doctor explained the medical terms which Rockstar guided them to do.

Pragya was stunned for a moment by hearing it. ‘Rockstar was helping me, but what I have done? I had scold him and what did I said? Dismantle! How could I say like that?’

“Now she is fine naa Doctor? Is there any other tests or treatment she has to go through?” Abhi asked glaring at Pragya. Pragya gulped by understanding why he was glaring at her.

“Only one treatment she needs. It is physiotherapy. Yes Pragya. Your Maa was getting well. Paralyze has been partial cured. Now she can use her hands and also she can speak. Only she has to treat with her legs to walk as paralyze has an effect still” Doctor said the happy news which brought tears on Pragya.

“Are you telling the truth Doctor? Badi maa is safe now?” Purvi exclaimed in happiness and hugged Pragya.

“That was really a good news doctor. Thank you so much” Abhi thanked the doctor.
“Thank your friends Abhi who had saved Sarla. It was all because of them” Doctor said and excused from the place.

Everyone is happily hugging each other, Pragya stunned like a statue.
“Why did you react in that way Pragya?” Abhi asked her understanding her shocked expression.

“I was worried that I would lose Maa too” Pragya replied.

Seeing others confused look Abhi explained the entire thing happened in his laboratory during the video call.

“Do you listen what Doctor said Pragya? Because of the treatment at time Sarla aunty was saved! Why you didn’t believe your own dreams Pragya?” Vin asked by listening to their conversation.

“I have done the mistake. I was bit emotional at the moment” Pragya said crying.

Abhi hugged her and consoled “I can understand that Pragya. Hereafter don’t say those words, fortunately Rockstar doesn’t has feelings, if it has means, the way you spoke, it would have left you without disturbing. Or else it would have dismantled itself

“No, I won’t let that happen” Pragya jerked from the hug.

“Don’t worry, Rockstar is safe only. Abhi asked me to pick Rockstar from laboratory and drop in your home, so that it can arrange the home as aunty’s comfortable zone area” Vin said.

“Khush? Your Rockstar is safe and it’s in your home” Abhi asked Pragya pulling her again for a hug. Pragya nods smiling and settling herself on his embrace.

After few hours of treatment, Doctor asked them to discharge Sarla maa, and Pragya had a long talk with her maa, although the while travelling back to her home.

** At Pragya’s Home **

The car halted at the home entrance of Pragya, Abhi took out the wheel chair from the car luggage compartment.

Pragya came out of the car, and helped Sarla maa, to sit on the wheel chair. They stumbled a little, at the same time they heard a voice too.
“Wait-wait, I will help” Rockstar said approaching them.

Pragya felt guilty to face Rockstar there, Abhi smiled “What you gonna do Rockstar?”
“When I'm there, what was the need of wheel chair?” Rockstar said and within a second, it scooped Sarla maa, in its arm and entered inside the home, whereas every other was gasping with surprise.

Rockstar has arranged the home with enough space for walking practice, enough comfortable for Sarla maa.

“I should agree Pragya, Rockstar is best. If every home has one Rockstar then there is no need to worry” Bulbul winked.
“Yes, definitely, because lazy like you would spoil the home” Purab teased her.

Pragya was silently seeing Rockstar’s each activity. She wishes she could go and talk with Rockstar and apologize for her rude behavior. But what made her to wonder was Rockstar was avoiding her, it was just listening to Abhi’s word alone.

Like this almost a week crossed and Pragya couldn’t tolerate the avoidance from Rockstar. Flirty has advised Rockstar to stay away from Pragya, until she come herself and talk with it.

One day, Pragya was returning from laboratory to home, Rockstar was getting into the training session’s final phase. Abhi had called her to share the final sessions for Rockstar. Whenever Pragya speaks, Rockstar used to reply with monosyllable or else just a plain statement, which was odd from their old days.

After reaching home, Pragya had dinner with Sarla maa and Purvi. Rockstar was in the garden sitting in the lonely bench.

Pragya searched for Rockstar, as she has decided to break the silence today, but she couldn’t find it anywhere. Finally she saw it at the garden. She stepped out of the home and meets it.

“Hey Rockstar, what are you doing here? At this time?” Pragya asked sitting near it.

“Just troubleshooting the functions which were newly plugged-in. Abhishek said me to do it”

Silence prevailed for few more minutes, Pragya noticed the red flickering light on the side of Rockstar’s eyes, indicating the process of troubleshoot is complete.

“I'm sorry” Pragya said.
Rockstar turned to face her “Why you have to say sorry?”

“I shouldn’t have behaved rude to you on that day. I'm sorry for that”
“But I don’t know what it meant, as I couldn’t feel anything. I'm emotionless” Rockstar said.

Pragya could feel even more guilt by hearing Rockstar’s words. “I didn’t mean in that way. I was just worried for maa” she couldn’t say as it was choking her voice with guiltiness.

“Hey Pragya, you need not to react in this way. See I don’t want to see you cry. Also I don’t want you to worry. I tried my level to save Sarla aunty but maybe you were not in a situation to understand it. Flirty said me that you're little upset, so until you speak normal, I was advised to not to disturb you” Rockstar replied her.

“Mistake is mine, I would have believed you. Hereafter I won’t do the mistake again” Pragya smiling and laced her arm with its.

“So shall I take it as you're back to normal?” Rockstar asked.
“Yes I am” Pragya said and kissed its cheek.

“Why are you wetting my skin?” Rockstar asked while Pragya chuckled “It is a kiss, you can’t feel it” Pragya replied.

What if I got feelings? Why I can’t get feelings Pragya?” Rockstar asked, Pragya tried to reply but she was stopped by hearing Abhi’s word, who was approaching them.

You will get feelings soon Rockstar” Abhi said earning a gasp from Pragya and smile from Rockstar.

To be continued…

How was the update? Is it boring or good? Do vote and share your comments please.

With love,
Abhigya (Abhi)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

57.3K 4.5K 35
Two soul which doesn't know they are meant for each other, when they met for the first time. But Destiny played a game with their life, Will they rea...
14.4K 1.5K 18
Love story of Pragya and her Secrete lover.....
9.3K 921 4
Season 2 of Kiss of Love or Luck - Kiss of Life He hides his feelings only because he don't want to break her father's trust on him & her She loves h...
76.3K 6.7K 37
I am Abhi and she my life Pragya. Age doesn't matter infront of our love. I love her and my love is enough for her not my age. Her love is enough for...