Syndicate ㅡ MYG

By honeygcf

Stuck in a war involving the man she falls in love with. |Currently proofreading| Highest rankings #52 in Yoo... More

Introduction
Cast I
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
17
18
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
24
25
26
27
28
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Epilogue
Book Two : ALLIANCE
Alliance | Cast II
Alliance ㅡ prelude
Alliance | chapter one
Alliance | chapter two
Alliance | Chapter Three

Sixty-two

2.7K 86 31
By honeygcf

Music           Travis Scott 16 Chapels

Yoongi

"Answer me!" father spoke up his tone cold. I remained standing in front of his desk the guys stood behind me with their heads bowed.
"Are you trying to disrespect me?" he stood up and made his way to stand in front of me.
"How dare you bring thatㅡ" before he got the chance to finish that sentence I raised my head and looked at him directly in the eyes, that was a sign of challenge, and it was the first time I had ever disrespected him in such way but I could not let him disrespect the woman I loved.
"I gave you orders Yoongi don't tell me your turning soft. Fucking weak...for a woman especially after knowing who her father is! I gave you my position because I thought you were capable to carry out my name! I want her goneㅡ take care of her or I'll do it myself" he threatened puffing on his cigar and then pointing at the guys behind me "Namjoon go get her andㅡ"

"You will do nothing to her!" I spoke loud and harsh towards him "I'm the boss now"
He stood silently obviously shocked at my sudden outburst towards him.
"You gave up this position to me and I'm the one in charge of this family nowㅡ they won't listen to you anymore; they listen to me now and like me they will protect Ellen" I turned on my heel and headed for the door the boys following behind me except for Jin who stood still in the same position.

"I'm sorry father but my boss is rightㅡ we've listened to you and have followed you for years. You taught us family is over anything and now I stick by my brothers and the girl upstairs; the girl my boss loves is family to us as well" he bowed before excusing himself.

The guys made their way upstairs to their rooms and before I closed the door father called for me again.

"If I find that girl suspicious I will kill her without hesitation; she's a Park and she will always carry his blood, and if I don't kill her someone's else will and you know that" he slouched back on his leather chair blowing out a cloud of smoke adding to the foggy office.

"I will protect her with my life even if that means going against you" I shot back before bowing my head and shutting the door.

I had never disagreed with father before and this being the first time made my shoulders feel heavy. I dragged my feet upstairs and down the hall to my room where I knew Ellen would be waiting for me.

Once I reached the top of the stairs where both staircases combined I took a look around the house I was raised into the family; it was our home but still had a distant, empty feeling. I looked to the east wing where the youngest's rooms were and only the faint sound of music could be heard; father never was a fan of noise. I walked down the west wing it was dark and the only source of light was from underneath the gap of the doors to each room.

I opened the door and slowly trudged in to find Ellen leaning against the railing of the room's balcony on the phone.
As if she sensed my presence she turned to look at me and quickly hung up.

"Who was it?" I asked as I laid back on the bed.
"Sori...I called to check on her and on the house...everything's fine" she continued as I waited for any update.

She sat beside me and looked down at her hands.

"Look about father I'mㅡ" before I could finish she spoke up still looking down and fidgeting with her fingers.

"I'm going to do it..." she began. I sat up and lifted her chin searching her face for any emotions or explanation.

"I'm going to fix everything my father didㅡ I don't want to run from it you deserve someone fearless and someone that can keep up with you. I could never do what you guys do but I'm going to take responsibility and tie all the loose ends".

I was surprised at the sudden confession, I knew Ellen was brave and tough but to take over a name?

Could I let her do such thing?
But then again there wasn't any other way.

__________

Fuck dinner.
Fuck this.

"Father since the rat has been found we'll start taking care of the connections he had and find out what else they know" I interrupted the awkward silence at the long dining table. Silence fell upon us again the only thing heard was the shuffling of the service in the kitchen and our cutlery clinking on the expensive plates. Father who sat across from me at the other end of the table was eyeing Ellen the entire time while she tried to show no reaction and continued to eat without looking in his direction.

Namjoon cleared his throat obviously uncomfortable with the tension and spoke up causing father to break his attention from the only woman at the table.
"We will also be taking care of the money that was stolen and everything should be back in our power soonㅡ Koosung mustn't have said too much considering most of our valuable codes weren't interfered with" he began to pull open his iPad when father dropped down his fork and knife causing it to rattle loudly against his plate.

"What about you?" he spat at Ellen sitting to my right "Weren't you working alongside that rat? Have you gone through her phone?" he nearly turned red from anger.

"Enough!" I retaliated at him gripping the arm rests at my sides tightly.

"Answer me!" father ignored me and continued to look at Ellen. Without a word she abruptly stood up and raised her chin proudly, loudly excusing herself.

"What did I say about disrespecting her!" I spit out my words my blood vessels nearly exploding as I pushed my chair back knocking it down.

"She's not a fucking rat, she's not a traitor and she's not like her father! She's my fucking fiancé and you will fucking treat her with respect if you want me to treat you like a father!"

"Fiancé!" he questioned shocked before anger returned to his face "You let her work with you and now this?!"

The dining table was silent and everyone sat frozen even the waiters stood frozen against the wall afraid to even move a finger.

"She works with me now under your name, she's my partner and she's driving up to meet with your clients tomorrow to administrate your money, like it or not" I spoke lowly but with the same cold tone.

I pulled down the sleeves on my hoodie and stuffed my hands into the pockets of my sweatpants casually.
"Now as for us" I addressed the guys still sitting down "we'll go hunt down Koosung's sidekicks tomorrow morning so go rest" I finished calmly before I excused myself upstairs.

I walked into the room expecting to find Ellen crying, angrily packing but was surprised to see her sitting on the bed knees to her chest and her thin arms wrapped around her legs. As soon as she glanced up to look at me she ran up to me burying her face into my chest.

"What happened?" she asked as we pulled apart "What did you tell him?" she asked nervously.

What did I tell him?
I was so furious that my mind had blanked out all of my thoughts.

"It doesn't matter now baby" I kissed her forehead and rubbed the side of her arms "but tomorrow you'll be driving over to his administration office and take care of the accounting papers"

I lazily dragged my feet to the bed and flopped down on my side while Ellen remained standing where I left her.

"I'm going to what?" she asked genuinely confused.

"I'm going to make him trust you he's hard headed but he's going to learn to respect you and there's nothing he loves more than his money so you'll be taking care of that" I patted the space next to me and watched her hesitantly walk over to the bed and lay down by my side.

"But didn't he oppose to me doing that?"

I shook my head with my eyes closed slowing falling asleep.
"I'm the boss now..."

__________

Ellen
The following morning I woke up to find Yoongi gone as expected. I stretched out of bed and looked out the window to see all the cars gone except for the one I usually used.

Shit.

I cursed to myself remembering the task I had to do today. A light knock on the door scared me out my thoughts, I slowly approached the door and turned the knob not knowing who and why someone was outside the room. I breathed out a sigh of relief when I saw Jimin smiling, holding a mug with both of his hands.

"Coffee?" he extended out the mug and walked into the room.
I took small sips welcoming the bitter hot liquid into my body.

"What are you doing here I thought you were going withㅡ" before I finished he interrupted me.

"Nope... Yoongi-hyung didn't want you to go out alone and obviously he won't leave Jin-hyung again with you and Jungkook is recovering so he left me to accompany you" he said more joyfully than I had expected considering he was basically babysitting.

"Well I still need to get ready..." he smiled and began to walk out.

"I'll wait for you downstairs!" he chimed after I closed the door.

It hadn't been forty minutes but I was done getting ready when another knock on the door disturbed the peace and quiet in the room.

Annoyed I marched to the door and swung it open prepared to tell Jimin off, when I came to face why a different man. He was one if the one I had first seen when we arrived here the morning before.

He looked at me unimpressed before speaking in a deep deep voice "boss wants to see you in his office... follow me"

Without another glance he turned on his heel and headed down the hall and down the stairs, hesitantly I followed quietly. As we walked down the hallway I felt my palms sweaty and my heartbeat increase.

Was he going to kill me now that Yoongi wasn't here?

He stopped in front of the last door and slowly opened the door allowing me to step in and closed it right after. I squinted my eyes and coughed trying to compose myself. The office wasn't much different than Yoongi's but it felt different it was also darker the only source of light came from a small yellow lamp on top of the long desk and the room was foggy to the point ai couldn't clearly see the man's face.

I bowed respectfully in front of the man slouched down on his chair puffing on a cigar.

"How much?" was all he said.

I scrunched my eyebrows confused "excuse me?" I croaked out cursing myself for sounding so small.

"How much do you want to get out of here?" he repeated with his whole chest.

I swallowed a lump and remained silent.
"I know who you are Ellen. I know who you're father is and you're lovely brother you might fool Yoongi and the others but not me. I see past your lies and your acts. I've known your family long enough to twll you aren't much different than them"

I walked towards his desk and leaned on it staring straight into his eyes. I was fucking furious.

"You know my father, you may know who my brother is but you don't know shit about me. I don't care if you believe me or not but I love Yoongi and he knows that. I love those men like they are my family because they are and I will not stand here and make you think just for a second that you can give me your filthy money to stay away from them, from Yoongi" he stood up and before I could step back I felt the sharp pain on the left side of my face. I stumbled back but regained my balance and covered my cheek where he had just slapped me.

"Shut your fucking mouth. Who do you think you are to come to my house an disrespect me! A fucking Park comes and talks to me that way" he sneered "I despise you just as much as I despised your father!"

"You're just as greedy as he was! That's why all this began all you care is money and power" I answered back sucking up the tears that were threatening to fall.
"Money and power?!" He laughed "Your father didn't only want that he took my fucking wife and then left her with two of his fucking kids!"

I felt like someone had just shot me right through me when I heard him confess that. I was speechless and I couldn't even feel the burning of my cheek, my breathing became ragged and I started to feel light headed.

"They thought they could get away with it! You're father left like a coward and your fucking brother, that bastard disappeared when he found out his whore mother and brother were dead! Your blood is filthy all of you are fucking rats and you are just like them no doubt and I will catch you myself!" he threatened his face and his voice trembling from anger.

"I'm not leaving. I'm staying and I'm taking responsibility for my bloodline not because I want to but because I'm not going to run away from it like you did" I turned on my heel leaving him there with his mouth agape.

I hadn't realized how messed up I was over this situation until I stepped outside and leaned against the wall that I noticed how much I was shaking. I lightly ran my fingers over my cheek and flinched away at the stinging I felt and immediately knew there was bruising.

I tried to calm my breathing and pulled my hair to the side attempting to cover my face from Jimin.
The house was awfully quiet but as someone who didn't live here assumed it was probably always like that.

I thought Jimin was waiting for me downstairs?

I opened the door and stepped outside walking towards the car looking around for Jimin.

Whatever.
I'm leaving without him

I continued to the car when all too quickly I heard an unimaginably loud boom,heat surrounded me as I felt I was thrown away and I couldn't feel my body for what felt like seconds until I hit the floor hard, then all went black.

Thank you for reading and ILY

Also I want to thank my lovely THEGUK for her amazing cover thank you so much for your support I appreciate you so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 15.2K 31
Y/n was kidnapped by the cold hearted mafia boss. Time goes on and he starts to feel his heart beating faster than usual when he's around her, but hi...
312K 13.4K 26
"Please s-stop." I stuttered taking steps backward. "You can't hide away from me Y/N.." "N-no. Y-your wrong---" I started to tear up He kept walking...
6.1K 275 24
When a cold Mafia fell in love with a childish girl but does not except it and ended up hurting her Do you think their love story will work out if th...
58K 2.7K 34
What happens if a mafia marries you just for revenge? Kang Y/N, daughter of Min Yoongi's enemy who got married to him forcefully! You were just bein...