The Plug Daughter (G!P)

By Anonymous5500

East Harlem, New York Aka Spanish Harlem the neighborhood that never sleeps, where everybody's grinding durin... More

Prologue
Bounce Back
A Ok
Dollar Bills
FaceTime
Stir It
I Like
Drunk Texting
Heebie Jeebies
You Should Know
Route 42 To San Fran
Nevermind This Interlude
Selfish
Get Right
Indecisive
Can I
Lil Bit
I Get Around
OTW
Recognize
We Both Know
Quicksand
Don't Fall for me
Fire & Desire
Never Call Me
Thirsty
Wu-Tang Forever
Houstatlantavegas
New Balance
TPD
Furthest Thing
Connect
Undercover
Kissing Pink
In My Feelings
Temptations
She Knows
Bae
Folding Clothes
Jungle
Pride.
Pride
Tore Up
Movie
She's Mines
Jus Wanna
Million
Favorite
God's Plan
Epilogue
Hot 100
The Worst/Unthinkable

The Weekend

8.5K 290 52
By Anonymous5500

Just cause you asked nicely Nique_Nique_Da_Freak

[Mia in MM]

'Make her lose her mind every weekend'

Waking up to zara wrapped in my arms head layed on my chest with our legs tangled together was a foreign feeling but it was definitely something I could get used to.

I left her house a couple hours ago though cause I ain't have no clean clothes, I came back home with my coat on, my boxers, and my J's.

Project baby💦😜- you coming over tonight right?👀

Looking down at the message mia sent me I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. 

To: Project baby💦😜- what time ya shift end today

Project baby💦😜- 8

To: Project baby💦😜- I'll be there by 9

Project baby💦😜- I'll be waiting 😌

What me and mia had was complicated, we already had a past from high school and she was currently in a 3 year and counting relationship with a good nigga named Keenan. He pays her bills, takes her on shopping sprees, even put her in a nice ass Benz, and he trying to get her out the projects. He keep her financially satisfied but not sexually according to her, and that's where I come in. They been in a relationship for 3 years but every weekend for the past two years I been handling them sexual frustrations he's not eligible to take care of. When she first asked me to basically be her side nigga I was like hell nah cause I wouldn't want nobody to do that shit to me but then I had to remember that nigga wasn't my mans, I didn't owe him an ounce of loyalty. If I wasn't gone do it somebody else was and it would be pointless for her to add another body to her count when I can easily get her right.

"Aye king just called let's roll out" Ash spoke tearing me from my thoughts.

"Damn I was just about to go hit up the dice game on 115th" I shook my head standing up from the reclining chair.

"Niggas down there getting hit for big money too" Kil adds as we walk out the apartment.

"I'm already knowing, I like taking they money for fun" I laugh walking down the stoop stairs.

"I be finessing niggas in the dice games they don't know how to count" Ash smirks as we all got in the car.

"That's why I don't like shooting with you"

We drove 40 minutes to the meeting spot in Brooklyn and now we been standing in this abandoned building for 15 minutes and these niggas still haven't showed up.

"Yo they not coming" Ash spoke checking the time on her watch.

"So what we do now?" Kil asks.

"Go back to kings and tell him they didn't show whatchu mean" I shrug picking the duffel bag up off the floor slinging it back over my shoulder before walking towards the door.

"Damn, we came all the way over here and we ain't gone get no money" Kil sighs as we walk out the building.

"We can sell it to Cole and them, you know they ain't never got no pure shit like this before but they got the money for it" Ash says suggestively.

"And suppose we do sell it to them, what we gone tell king?" I ask getting in the car.

"That we sold it to them, he got niggas working over here anyway, he just not supplying cole"

"But if we sell it to cole then cole gone come back for more guaranteed cause the coke not getting no better than this and king get another client which means more money which is a win win" I thought aloud rubbing my chin.

"Exactly!"

"Kil go over to cole nem building"

10 minutes later we pull up on Lawrence ave stopping infront of cole building.

"You text him and tell him we outside?" I ask Ash.

"Yea, he said come up" I nod stepping out the car closing the door behind me before walking up the apartment building steps.

We walk up stairs to the second floor knocking on cole door.

"What's good b" Cole greets opening the door holding it open as we walk in.

"Shit, trying to get to this money" I spoke slapping hands with him as I walk in the apartment.

"I can dig it, so wassup?" He asks as we all got comfortable on the couch.

"We see you got the duffel bag on ya shoulder and shit" Tee chuckles, he was cole right hand man and the homie from around the way.

"We might have something for y'all" Kil replies smirking.

"What's the price?" Cole questions lighting a blunt inhaling.

"These going for 35"

"Hundred?"

"Thousand"

"Damnnn, what the fuck you got in that bag!?" Tee exclaims pausing the game of Madden turning his body facing me.

I knew they was good for the keys so I wasn't tripping about showing them the product.

"I gotta test this shit" Tee said taking the brick out my hand grabbing a switch blade out his pocket he cut into the brick. Dipping his pinky in the powerful white substance he rubbed the white powder on his gums.

"This shit might be a little bit too pure" Tee spoke clearing his throat.

"How many bricks you got in the bag?"

"5"

"I'll take all of em"

"So let me get this right, the connect doesn't show up so you sell my keys to your little friends?" King chuckles deeply looking over each of us.

"And you do all this and don't even think to consult me"

We all sat silent like little kids getting scolded by their parents, one wrong word said from any of us could get us all killed.

"Anybody have anything to say? No" He held an amused expression on his face.

Chuckling he sorted out 3 stacks of hundreds neatly on the desk.

"Take your cuts, I may be calling or I might not be" He tells us leaning back in his chair with a blank expression on his face.

Kil was the first one to hop up and grab his cut rushing out the door, me and ash followed but not in a rush.

"Yo I couldn't tell if he was mad or not" Ash spoke as we walked down the spiral staircase

"Like deadass I think that nigga bipolar or sum" I add shrugging.

"Facts, he be buggin"

"Y'all need to get y'all little bad asses out of here" Big black shooed us as we walked in the foyer.

"Mannnn shut up, you need to stay yo fat ass out of McDonald's drive thru" Kil laughs.

"Get y'all little heathen asses out of here" He said pushing us out the front door.

"Boi you shaped like a jug of milk, wide as hell, how you holding up that big body with them skinny legs? Carmel Apple built ass" I chuckle dusting myself off.

"Get the fuck off the premises!" He shouts slamming the door.

"His fatass be hating" I chuckle getting in the car.

"Word to mommy, I'm gone smoke his fat ass one day" Ash chuckles.

"That's a big blunt" Kil laughs driving out the circular driveway before pulling onto the main road.

Project baby💦😜- I got off early and Keenan just left come on!

"Aye slide me over to the jects real quick" I tell kil swiping her message over.

"I need to go to 5th ave cause Bali buggin"

Bali was Ash girlfriend of two years but they been knowing each other since middle school. Ash love that girl even though she be fucking up sometimes but despite all the bullshit and hoes she'll never put a jawn before bali that's her first love she'll kill anybody over that girl.

"She must've found out about another one of them flings" Kil shook his head chuckling.

"Yo shut the fuck up, fucking cornball" Ash spat mugging him through the mirror.

"Aye word though you keep being unfaithful to that girl and another nigga gone take yo place cause she not gone wait forever for you to stop hoeing" I tell her truthfully.

"Who the fuck are you? Pastor kilo" She said making us laugh.

"Fuck you b"

  [Ash & Bali]

"Ooh you fuck me better than my nigga" She moans loudly throwing her ass back. I had my fingers tangled in her hair as I pounded inside her mercifully.

Her slick walls tighten around my member causing me to slow my thrusts down.

"Faster" She whines, pulling out I bent down french kissing her pussy.

"Ahhh" She moans loudly gripping the sheets as I twist my tongue inside of her.

"Mhmm" I mumble sending vibrations through her.

"Oh fuck I'm about to cumm!" Her legs shake lightly as her body jerks forward. I lick up her slit one more time before sitting up repositioning myself behind her slowly sliding back in.

"Ahhh fuck, daddy!"

I gave her long, fast thrusts tangling my fingers back in her hair as I forcibly brung her ass back.

"Cum for daddy baby" I mumble feeling myself about to explode any second.

"Fuuckkk, j-jord--" Her body trembles and her legs shook violently as she reached her climax.

"I know" I groan letting myself release inside of her still thrusting slowly until we both came down from our high.

Sliding out of her she whimpers at the loss of contact collapsing on the bed breathing heavily, I fell down right next to her trying to balance out my erratic breathing.

Feeling myself grow tired my eyes got heavy as my breathing evened out.

"I love the weekend's" I thought in my head feeling myself doze off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.5K 29
" Carmen, Carmen, staying up til morning Only seventeen, but she walks the streets so mean It's alarming truly how disarming you can be Eating soft i...
310 4 4
this will be for the guys/non binary pals or girls if they like You're a basic white guy who spoke perfect Spanish/English, mistaken you as American...
21K 632 22
Per Request: Different Ceilings p.2 The last time you heard about Jordan she was 19 and heartbroken. She's grown now, no longer a teenager. At 24 yea...