The Game Of Survivors✔️

By shakthi

Highest ranking: #1 [Blurb] "I... I will kill you," She raised the gun at me. "Sanjana-" "I am Trishana," she... More

Prologue
#1 The Surya Group.
#2 The survivors
#3 The hearing
#4 Doctor vs Reporter
#5 The gunshot
#6 The Enemy's Enemy
#7 The missing patients
#8 The file house
#9 The Estate house
#10 Between the devil & The deep sea
#11 The gang
#12 The betrayal
#13 The confession
#14 Project "Surya Narayan"
#15 Kidnapped!
#16 Trisha's Secret
#17 The plan
#18 Truth magazine
#20 Safe house
#21 Shweta Surya Narayan
#22 Abraham
#23 The Obsession
#24 The silent witness
#25 Varsha missing
#26 The torture
#27 Arrested
#28 Arjun's True colors
#29 The press conference
#30 Rest in peace
#31 Family
Book II #32 Face-to-Face
#33 Sanjana saxena
#34 Truth & lies
#35 The first date
#36 Jasmine
#37 Izzy
#38 Yes!
#39 The person inside
#40 Knight in shining armour
#41 The promise
#42 The secret vault
#43 Against the rule
#44 A whole new world
#45 The truth
#46 The escape
#47 The rescue
#48 The uninvited guests
Book III #49 waking up
#50 Dreamland
#51 The Past
#52 The misplaced trust
#53 The mission backfired
#54 The interrogation
#55 Answers
#56 The double life
#57 Mrs.Arjun Rajnath
#58 The spy
#59 Reporter Trishana
#60 I love you
#61 The picnic
#62 The Jailbreak
#63 Operation sweep
#64 The Trap
#65 The surrender
#66 The surprise gift
#67 Surviving the worst
#68 Game over
#69 Back to the rightful places
#70 Together Forever [Epilogue]

#19 Merging of Latest

8.8K 765 90
By shakthi

Trishana.

I was dumbfounded at the news.

I dialled shahid from my number.

"Did you see it? Turn on the surya tv, A live broadcast is going on!" I said.

Shahid.

I was shocked at the news that was going on.

"-I am happy to announce the merging of my company with surya group-"

"What's going on!?" Aditya appeared beside me "why is varsha's pappa in the tv with narayan-"

"Pappa!"

Varsha ran to the room and her eyes widened.

"What's going on?" she looked around "what..what's he doing with..with surya group?" she asked.

"It looks like your father agreed to merge with surya group" Karthik said slowly "But what made him do it?" He said slowly.

"Impossible!" She whispered.

"Relax varsha" Aditi said "Don't worry about him, They can't do anything to him now, He will be alright" she said

"She's right, varsha, if anything go after the merging, Everyone will naturally think that surya group is behind that, so they won't do anything"

she nodded.

"But I still want to see him" she said

"Trisha just called me, She especially told me to take care of you" I told her "Don't do anything until she investigate what's going on" shahid added.

"I am visiting my dad today" karthik said "let me try and get some informations too" he said

"I am coming with you karthik" I looked at him "I can't sit and wait here, I need to find Izzy" I said "I am worried about her, I still can't contact priyanka" I said.

"No!" Aditya and karthik said at once.

"Don't say anything stupid" Karthik said "Even though the police have withdrawn the lookout notice for you and varsha, I am sure that narayan's men will be expecting you to turn up"

"Besides, Even though you have recovered from the gunshot last time, Your body still need some time to fully heal" Aditya added.

"It's dangerous, I can't ask you to do this-"

"Why not, shahid, We don't want Izzy to end up in the wrong hands too" karthik said.

He turned to Aditya "you don't need to come out for this, I am already visiting my dad, I will go and find priyanka after that" karthik said.

"Then let us split up and search for her"Aditi said "I need to get some things from outside" She said.

"Give us all the places priyanka could possibly hide,All the places you can possibly think of" Aditya told me.

"Thank you" I said slowly, It was strange for me to depend on someone else, Nobody have ever done that before.

"Karthik, let me come and -" varsha started, but I cut across her.

"You can't step out of here,varsha" I said "our faces are already revealed to the public, it's better we stay away this time"

"but the charges are cleared, Even you went online and said that I didn't kidnap you"

"But surya group will be still searching for you varsha" Aditya said "It's not possible to hide forever, I know, But let's be careful now"

"Let Trisha investigate about your papa first, then we will plan our move" I told her firmly.

Arjun.

"How did you convince him to announce the merging?" Pramod asked me "He didn't even ask you about his daughter then?"

"Don't worry about it, leave it to me to deal with" I said "I would like it if we don't cause any problems and send him off as planned"

"I think we can use him to get his daughter" Mahesh said.

"Since we already have the company now, there's no need to get his daughter" I shrugged "Everything was to get Latest and we are going to sign with them soon"

"I want her" Mahesh growled "she escaped from me, twice" he said like his reputation has been wounded.

He look like he has taken it personally.

"Everything is going smooth now, Don't do anything stupid" I said and raised up "that's all for today, it's weekend and I need my free time" i said.

"How can you be so irresponsible to skip the conference just to go to your goddamn club house?" Abiram said.

"Let him go" Father said "his works are over anyway"

So I walked out of the door.

When I reached my apartment, Karan was already waiting for me.

"Sir, Trishana is trying hard to locate Abraham" karan said.

"That's not possible" I said as I took the receiver from him and plug in.

"'-It's my fault.."

I heard her voice.

"Our plan backfired, Varsha's dad must have seen the news and thought that Varsha's with surya group" she said "or I am sure he will never merge with surya group" she said.

"Don't blame yourself, Trisha" I heard her assistant's voice "It was necessary to clear varsha's name that time"

"I don't get what surya group is playing at! They can't do anything to varsha's pappa now and how can Abraham sir trust them blindly? If he was worried about his daughter, he should have asked them to show her before agreeing to merge the company, I don't understand what's going on-"

I pulled out the earplug.

Now I know what karan meant by "brilliant" when he talked about her.

She's spot on in her guesses.

And she's understanding the situation well, may be even clearer than Abiram or Mahesh, to whom I have to often explain my plans.

"Why are you not in her office?"

"She dismissed everyone except few of her trusted people" karan said.

I turned to the project board where the new informations are entered.

Shahid-the software genius

Varsha-the heiress of latest fashion industry

Karthik- ?

Aditya - ?

Aditi -?

Yes, I was able to get their names, But I can't confirm their identity.

"Did you start checking all the cases we have dealt with?" I turned to karan.

I had asked him to find me all the details on the family of victims by our group.

"Yes, I started" karan looked at me "speaking of which! I didn't know that surya group was a part of palace group!" he exclaimed "No wonder we are always competing with them" karan said.

"What did you find out?"

"Um..The chairman and founder of palace group and his family died in a carcrash and the company was split into two; One is headed by the current CEO of palace group, Mr.Gangadhar and the other is our surya group-"

"Skip the story about palace group ,Karan, What was the other major cases that was dealt by us?" I asked.

"One of the major cases is the Dhyani case"

"What about that?"

"A family was killed overnight by a psycho killer and..um..their board of directors decided to accept help from surya group that time to save their hospital" he said "but the thing is..They were all killed and none of them survived, Even the youngsters was killed" he said "The murderer was caught within a week of murder and he is still in jail"

"Then there was a lot of cases like nandana, Hariprasad and people who were against surya group and there are also people who are missing now"

Karan started to report the next case.

"Pay more attention, I still believe that they are hidden in these cases, find them fast" I said.

karan nodded.

"I will try my best" he said "but boss, When I was going through this files...it's really felt strange..All of these accidents happened and the control of these companies slowly slipped to surya group" he looked at me.

"Now I know why you didn't want to come back here" he said "I definitely think that the methods of acquiring a company has changed after you took your post, Instead of killing, you are trying your best to turn the situation around" karan said "I really admire you sir"

"Let me tell you something karan" I turned to him "while doing something Evil, there is nothing like "Good evil" and "bad evil"" I said "so you don't need to see me like that" I said

"If you think you are no different from them, why do you still stay here?"

"Do you think father will allow me to get out of the surya group?" I said slowly "After all, I am the youngest son and one of the successors of surya group" I said.

And I have something to pay them back too..

"Whoa, Your life is so complicated than the others see you" he said "But I'm still glad that I ended up as your PA rather than in Abiram's or Mahesh's team"

"It's sunday tomorrow" I told karan "so you must listen to her and follow her, I won't be available" I said

"I understand" karan said "Do you really want to keep this habit of yours?" he said and I looked at him.

He's talking about going to my night club.

"I am your boss, karan, I hope you won't forget that" I ordered and karan gave me a half-mock-half-serious salute.

"Yes,sir!"

Aditya.

It was only 8 in the morning and we all were ready.

Karthik, Me and Aditi was ready to go and search for priyanka to find the whereabouts of izzy.

"I really wants to come and help" shahid started again.

"You will end up in abiram's hand, They don't know us, so take it easy" karthik said and turned to me and Aditi.

"Do you want to come with me puppy?" he asked rather cheerfully.

And she glared at him.

No,they still haven't stopped their childishness.

"We will meet in the town after going to all these places where priyanka could be hiding" I said and karthik nodded.

So after goodbye to others, Karthik and we took separate bikes and went on our way.

Karthik.

There was no one at my family house when I reached there, so I just left Mom and dad a message before going on my way to find shahid's friend.

Varsha's pappa had already went into hiding after his announcement and trisha thinks it will be difficult to locate him now.

So we decided to go with our plan for now-That is, Finding priyanka, I really hope Izzy will be safe with her.

I started to search but soon realised that she's not in any of the places shahid had told me to search.

I took my phone and dialled Aditya.

"Hello?" Aditya asked "Any luck karthik?"

"No" I said "what about you? How many places are remaining for you to check?"

"Two more" Aditya said "but I have a bad feeling about this, I don't think we can find her easily" he said.

"If we can't find her like this, pass all the details to me, let me search through my network, it will be easier" I said.

I really don't want my organisation to get involved, It might cause more trouble too, On the other hand, I don't want anything to happen to and five year old girl who has already lost her mother.

Aditya.

"Stop here, this is it" Aditi said from behind me" she showed me her map.

"Come on" I stopped in front of the big library and both of us walked inside.

"Excuse me" I walked to the librarian as shahid told us "Can i have this book please" i showed him the name of the book.

And he stared at me.

"Do you have this book here?" Aditi asked again.

"Yes" he nodded "this way please" he guided us inside the public library.

we waited there.

"Do you think priyanka will leave some clue there?" Aditi asked me undertone.

"I dunno, let's see, It's how shahid was going to contact priyanka after he was supposed to come with jasmine"

"I hope she will leave some clue there, Shahid already lost his wife and he is been worried about his daughter all these time" Aditi said.

"But what's taking him so long?" I looked at the guy and he was nowhere to be seen.

"Must be taking that book" Aditi shrugged.

I felt uneasy and I got up from my place.

"Something is not right here" I said and Aditi looked up at me.

"What?"

"Come on" I took her hand in mine and dragged her out of there "Something is bothering me, That librarian is not-" I stopped as I saw him coming back with the book.

"Here" He said "This is the only copy of the book we have here" He said "You are lucky"

"Thank you" Aditi thanked him and we walked out.

But on our way out, We had a surprise waiting.

Sanjay, Abiram's most trusted follower was in front of us and we stilled.

"Aditya-" Aditi started.

"Shh..They don't know us, Don't mind them" I said and started to walk out.

"Hello" The guy stepped forward as soon as we reached the door, Blocking our way.

"What's it?" I looked up.

"Who are you? Show me your Id cards"

"Excuse me?" I said indignantly.

"Don't Try to actignorant, You are here for shahid"

"We have been following you for a long time today, You have made three stops and all of them were places where shahid was supposed to come"

"Are you part of his gang?"

"Are you looking for priyanka?"The next question came and I looked up.

Aditi gripped me warningly.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you are talking about"

"Hey-" Aditi shouted as one of them took the book out of her hand "Still interested in the book huh?" Sanjay asked.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I shouted.

"Let us go!" Aditi said "or I'm calling police" She took out her phone and he pulled it out of her hand.

"There's only two contacts in your phone?" He asked and pressed the first one.

We waited as he put the call in speaker mode.

The call started to go through.

"Hello?" karthik attended the call "What's it puppy?" He asked "It's so unlike you to call me, What happened?" He asked.

"Some jerks here take the phone out of my hands and they are keeping us prisoners here in the library" She said.

There was silence at the other end.

"What's Wrong?" He asked.

"We are-" I stopped as they disconnected the call.

"Take them, They are suspecious, we will take them to the head quarters and deal with them" Sanjay ordered.

"Hey! let me go!" I said as they take hold of me, Aditi was struggling too.

"You can go back if you are not the people we are searching for" The guy told us as he dragged us outside.

They were taking us to a car and I stopped near our bike.

"I will hold him off now, get to the bike and alert the others" I told Aditi and they laughed and at me.

"Hold us off?" They snickered.

"Yea" I said and turned to them, Then kicked the one who was holding Aditi and he was thrown to the ground.

I elbowed the guy on my left and he let go of me, I turned to the right, To sanjay but he was already down.

I looked at aditi in shock as she showed me the special fountain pen.

"Come on" Both of us dashed to the bike before they could get hold of us again.

Aditi.

Our bike flew forward.

"should I call shahid and -"

"No! Shahid is too far away to help, he will come out without thinking about his safety, Don't tell him, Call trisha" Aditya said and I had to listen carefully to hear his voice.

"Oh God!" I said "Aditya! they are following us" I exclaimed as I spotted the black color Scorpio.

Trishana.

"What!" I jumped up "where are you now?" I asked Aditi

"We don't know, This is not an area we are familiar with" I heard aditi's shout "They are still following us" she added.

"Dont worry" I told them, trying to keep calm myself "Hold on for some time, I will be there" I said and disconnected the call.

"Nitin!" I shouted as he and the new member appeared.

"We have to go somewhere now, follow me" I ordered "And karan" I looked at him "the chief editors are working on a story, Make sure that no one can go or come inside, take charge" I ordered as I gathered my things.

"Yes ma'am" he nodded.

Arjun.

"Sanjay is already chasing them?" I asked.

"I don't know who it is, sir, But it seems like they are in trouble" karan said "Trishana has taken her car out, You can find her easily" he added "I can't go out now"

"I got this karan" I disconnected.

Thank God I had the sense to plant a gps on her car that day!

I got up from my chair.

If sanjay is chasing them, it's a matter of time before Abiram show up

I know that abiram can't resist himself to show up.

As soon as I reached my car, I dialled Abiram.

"Arjun, I am rather busy now-"

"You are chasing them" I stated, not wasting anymore time "And just be-"

"You bloody rascal, Are you following me!? Are you keeping your tabs on me too-"

"Don't be stupid, Why should I follow you Abiram?" I couldn't help but be rude "I just want to let you know that Truth magazine is also following you, so careful and don't mess up things" I said "I am fed up with cleaning after you"

"How the hell did you know that!?"

"Worry about yourself now" I said "if you want to catch them, Do it before they reach the NH, If they reach there, it will be difficult and cameras will be there too" I said.

"I know that, I will reach them by that time"

Aditya.

I screeched to a halt when they appeared in front of us, blocking the way.

"Let's take care of him well" I said angrily "or he will keep on following us, we don't know this region well"

"But if we waste time, Sanjay's back up will reach here too" Aditi said.

"Damn!" I cursed as I started to reverse the bike and stopped when another car blocked us.

"That'..that's him!" Aditi whispered "Abiram..and his..people" She said "we are surrounded by them" she said.
And I stopped the bike.

"Then there's no other way now" I said "I will take care of them, you should escape" I told her.

"There are too many of them, you can't escape" she told me.

"Let's see, shouldn't we?" he covered me while sanjay started to walk to us.

"Aditi, get out of here" he told me.

"Watch out!" she shouted and I ducked as I heard the whooping of the wind above me.

The bloody bastard has taken out his iron rod!

I kicked it out of his hand.

"Aditi! Go!" I shouted "you know our rules!" I said again and my heart skipped a beat.

Aditi.

Our rule-To not stay back if situation is bad,To escape even if the other person is in danger, To not put ourselves in danger.

"Aditya-"

"Go!" he shouted again as he kicked sanjay and missed another one.

I moved backwards.

No..I can't get caught, If both of us get caught, No one will know what happened to us!

I started to run and few of them followed me.

"Stop right there or he will die!" I froze at that evil voice.

Abiram..

I slowly turned around to see him pointing his gun at Aditya, who was held down by four or five guys.

----------------------------------

Guys,

You asked me why Trisha & Her gang doesn't bother about Arjun much, Here is the answer;

1) Arjun never did anything illegal like Abiram and Mahesh, His record is clean and The gang doesn't know that it's Arjun who's Helping the surya group with the lawsuits because Arjun uses his junior lawyer, Varun to represent Abiram's and Mahesh's cases.

2) Arjun started working in the surya Law firm only 5 years back and Trishana and Aditya was following surya group even before it, So They think Arjun is just an unfavourable, illegitimate, Youngest son of surya Narayan who's Adopted to the family.

Hope I clear your confusion!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
161K 4.5K 19
"I love her. I know my Priya will come back to me. My Piya-" "She is married" Irfan's words felt like a stab in my heart. As he stated the fact, it f...
25.8K 3K 37
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 2 ᴴᵉ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉʳ ˢᵃᵛⁱᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗᵘʳⁿᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ ⁱⁿ ᵈⁱˢᵍᵘⁱˢᵉ _______________________________________...
138K 7.5K 30
After coming back from jail after 5 years, the great Wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi was no more. He lost his old charm, attitude and happiness. He wa...