Unspoken Love With Mr. Billio...

By sunshineeternity

Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Cast
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Final Chapter

Chapter 22

22.3K 681 18
By sunshineeternity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oliver~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know Sam, I am asking too much from you, but this is important to me. I love you and I can't lose you but I love my mom too and her happiness matters to me. Earlier I was ready to let go my love only for of her. Of course I was wrong to think that I could live without you. But please trust me. One month is more than enough to make you ready for her test", I said rubbing my thumb gently on her soft cheeks.

"You want me to change for your Mom?"

"No, no no baby. Don't ever think so. I love you as you are. You are perfect. But my mom has certain expectation from her daughter in law. She has this picture of a very elite girl. Believe me, I am not asking you to change. It's just like, when we are at home we're our own casual self, but in a meeting we dress up and behave in a certain way which is acceptable to that environment. You just have to present yourself differently in front of my mom, but with me you will always be yourself. My Sam", I said kissing the tip of her nose.

Finally after hours of discussion she gave me a smile.

"So, are you ready?", I asked.

She nodded but added, "But what about her test?"

"We'll figure it out later, but first you need to pack your stuff".

"Pack my stuffs, for what?"

"You will be staying at my place. We have no time to waste, plus , I miss you all the time whenever you are not with me", I said kissing her forehead.

"No, Oliver I am not staying at your place. This is ridiculous. We just confessed two days back. Things are escalating at jet speed. We need to slow down a bit", although what she said was true but her words hurt me. She was not willing to move in with me. I removed my hand from her face and turned my face away from her to avoid her noticing.

"Oliver, are you fine? What happened?", She asked holding my chin in her hand trying to move my face towards her, but I kept it firm.

"Yeah, I am fine. It's just that....never mind!".

"What happened? Tell me please!", She said sitting on my lap. I love when she does that.

"You don't trust me!", I said in a low voice.

"Hey, I trust you on my life. Don't ever think that. I love you and I trust you. I just think it's too soon."

"So what. I want it to be sooner. I want you in my life today and always. I want to own you. You are mine, understood", I said holding her face in my palms.

"Yeah, OK. I'll go with you." She made me the happiest man on this earth by telling me this.

I placed my lips on hers and filled her into my embrace to thank her.

"I love you Sam, thank you!", I finally said.

"I love you too", she said resting her head on my chest.

************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~Samantha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although I had agreed to stay at Oliver's place, but the thought of us staying together 24*7 was bothering me. I was nervous as hell when he parked his car in the parking area of his building.

"So, are you ready?", He asked.

I just nodded in response. He climbed down his car to open the door for me. We entered the elevator in silence. The space in the elevator itself was bigger than the bathroom space of my house.

He pressed the button for the top floor and moved back next to me cluched my hand in his fist giving me a smile.

In a few seconds we were on the top floor. To my surprise there was only one house on this floor. I surveyed the whole are thrice just to be sure of it before I saw Oliver grinning at me in delight, probably enjoying my naive act.

There was a huge lock system at his door. He pressed few buttons, probably the code to open the door. As the door opened he entered inside bowing down in front of me and said in thick French accent, "Bonjour, this way Madame!".

I rolled my eyes and entered the house. As soon as my eyes fell on the room my jaws dropped on the floor in awe. Everything there was extremely extremely expensive. The living room was huge.

The whole decor was modern and contemporary with a theme of black and white. The glassed shelf at the back of the sofa were filled with books. The centre table was made of thick glossy black glass and a huge home theatre rested at the cabinet.

I placed my bag of clothes at a corner of the sofa and was still wondering when Oliver grabbed my hand and pulled along, " Come I'll show you the rest of the house." We crossed the living room and moved to the adjacent space which was the kitchen area. The kitchen was equipped with all the modern appliances and fixtures. There was a dining area with white marble slab and four cushioned high chairs. Five beautiful ball shaped lamps hung from the ceiling giving it a warmer feel. Oliver was explaining everything to me to make me familiarise myself to all the things but I was so stunned by the awesomeness of the whole thing that I hardly listened.

Then he took me to his bedroom. "This is my bedroom. I mean our bedroom", he said winking at me. It was bigger than the restaurant where mom used to work when I was in junior high. An all white decor with a huge king size bed covered with rich sheets and mattress so soft that I immediately wanted to jump on it. To the right of the bed was a door which led to the bathroom. Equally luxurious. All black decor with a huge jacuzzi. There was a sofa in the bathroom too. I wonder what that was for.

"There are three more rooms in the house. You can see that later", he said "Come, I have to show you something else". We crossed a huge hall where a grand piano was placed and a spiral staircase stood at another corner. One side of the wall was all glass panels to it. He slid the glass door and we came out to the balcony. It was surreal. Beautiful terrace, amazing lighting and cool breeze. The entire city could be seen from there which was glittering with all the lightings.

There even was a private pool in there. Oliver took my hand and we sat at the corner of the pool.

"Remove your shoes", he said while removing his and I followed. He then dip his feet in the pool, and I did the same. The cold water on my feet felt amazing.

"So, did you like it?", He asked slipping his fingers in between mine.

"I love it!", I said resting my head on his shoulder.

################################

Hi readers! So sorry for a late update. I have been quite busy these past few days. Will be updating sooner from now.

So, did you like this chapter? I'm sorry I am not good at describing interiors. I put the images for your reference.

Please keep commenting and voting.

Thanks for showing so much love to my book. Love you all 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.6K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
1.5M 34.8K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
46.9K 1.9K 31
18+ "What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N asked in stuttering after seeing her ex...
389 21 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...