Finally Our Forever

Oleh TrisDive

Tobias and Tris are now back in Dauntless where they are trying to settle down and restart. There relations... Lebih Banyak

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24

Ch. 7

30 1 0
Oleh TrisDive

Tris p.o.v:
Tobias and I are still cuddling on the couch when my stomach started to growl. Tobias looks at me and smiles.

"Well someone is hungry."

"Shut up. Shopping takes a lot of effort and it drains a person." I sighed after that and all Tobias can do is smile at me.

"You were never the one to go shopping." Tobias says and touches my nose with his finger then gives me a playful smile. 

I look up at him and smile knowing that his statement is true about me. "You got that right." Tobias chuckles and I smile up at him. I kiss his cheek and it seems that he was caught off guard by this, but he soon recovers and smiles. Tobias touches my cheek and briefly kisses my lips making me smile.

"Wanna get some lunch."  Tobias asks me with a smile.

"Yes please."  Tobias laughs and we both head out to the cafeteria.  I see Christina there sitting at a table alone so everyone else must not be here yet.  We got hamburgers and sat at the table Chris was sitting at.  "Hey, Chris."

She looks up from her food before saying hi back.  There wasn't much words said between us which is unusual for Christiana.  "Tris, what do you wanna do this afternoon?"  Tobias asks me and I put my hand on my chin thinking. 

"I don't know really.  Set up the apartment more?"

"Sounds good to me I guess."

"Tris if you don't know what you're gonna do this afternoon you could join me in shopping."  Christiana says to me.  I thought about this and it was a good idea considering I need clothes.  Believe me I don't really like shopping but there's a time when it's necessary.

"Ok." 

Christiana was shocked as she probably wasn't expecting that answer.  "Ok?  I was expecting a no or a lame brain excuse?"

"Come on Chris.  I don't give lame brain excuses."

She looked at me like she didn't believe me which she probably didn't.  "Right."

"So after lunch then?"

"Yeah that's fine."  Christiana kept on talking now about shopping and how much fun we'll have.  I am just blocking her out and enjoying my lunch with Tobias.  He has his hand on my thigh and I enjoy the feel of it there.  When we finish lunch we separate ways but Tobias gives me a kiss before we separate. 

"See you later."  Tobias says and walks the other way and Chris pulls my arm in the direction of the clothing store. Christiana finally slowed down her speed and stopped dragging me so we walked side by side to the clothing store.

I can tell Christina is excited about this because she can't stop smiling while I on the other hand roll my eyes.  I only said yes cause I need clothes.  When we enter the clothing store, Christiana jumps up and down then claps her hands.  She turns to me and I can see a hint of mischief in her eyes. 

"I can't wait to have you try everything in this store that I deem worthy."  Ugh.  Another reason why not to go shopping with Christiana.  I did it once during initiation and it was an okay experience since it was more of a learning experience back then.  Now I know what I want to where and Christiana wants to still pick the "better" clothes.    In other words, what she deems worthy to wear. 

I imagine Christiana dragging me through the entire store wanting to try everything on and if something looks even remotely cute she wants me to buy it. How I dread going shopping?  I love Christiana but she can be so hyper when it comes to shopping.   Out of nowhere Christiana starts tugging towards the women's section of the store.  See what I mean. 

"Tris look at this shirt?"  I look at the shirt Christiana was holding and it and a dark purple crop top.  Is she thinking of me wearing that or her?  I mean I am still insecure about myself and I don't think I can show my skin to other people when it took me a long time to show Tobias.

"Um... Christiana what about the shirt?" 

"Isn't it pretty?  It would look great on you."

My eyes got wide and I looked between the shirt and her.  I shook my head which made Christiana lower the shirt.  "Christiana I'm not getting that."

"Why not?  It would great on you.  Plus, think of what Tobias would think.  He wouldn't keep his hands to himself." 

"Christiana, I just opened up to him about my insecurities and now you're pushing me into wearing a crop top.  I can't and I won't."

Christiana put the shirt back on the rack and gave me a sincere smile.  She gave me a hug as an apology and I accepted it.  When she pulled back Chris said, "I'm sorry Tris for making you think that I'm pushing you in your relationship.  I was just being me and I didn't think."

"It's fine.  Just be careful next time."

"Ok.  Let's go shopping since we haven't done any really."  I laugh at Christina and follow her since she is the expert in shopping.  We were in separate racks searching when I found a cute shirt that spoke out to me and would work for special occasions or even if I feel like dressing up a little bit.  It was a dark purple color and had cut-like edges on the bottom of the shirt.  I really like the shirt and I could see me wearing it so I decide to get it.  I went to another rack and found some casual shirts.

Christiana comes over and sees that I got something.  "Oh that's cute."

"I know right."  I smile at her then I notice that she's carrying a lot of clothes in her arms.

"I want you to look at these."   Christiana passes me a handful of clothes that she wants me to look at.  There's yoga pants, a couple of tank tops, a couple of v-neck shirts either in purple or black, one shirt where there's lace on the sides, and then there's more to the pile but that's what I saw on the top.  I grabbed the top choices and looked through them.  I like the yoga pants and tank tops.  I could use the tank tops when I go to work out.  The yoga pants will be comfy wearing in general so I'll get them.  I will get the shirts so I can be casual without all the fancy looking clothes shoved my way by Christiana. 

"If you're gonna take those then you have to have the shirt with the lace."

I look at her with a 'are you kidding me' look.  "Why?"

"You need to have to some nice clothes and not all casual Tris.  So take the shirt."  I sighed knowing that she'll find a way if I don't.  I take the shirt and put it in my pile and we continue looking.  I found a couple more tank tops and shirts that suited me.  When Christiana was satisfied with the clothes, I picked out she dragged to the underwear department.  

"Christiana, I swear to god if you pick me one of those so called sexy underwear I'm gonna kill you."

"Well, then I'll get you both so you won't kill me."  She laughs and sets the underwear in top of my clothes that I'm holding.  I have no clue why we didn't get a cart cause I can barely hold the stuff I am carrying.  Christiana isn't having trouble like I am since she shops a lot and it's probably nothing to her.  I feel like my arms are gonna fall off by how much I am holding yet Christiana is laughing and giggling while I roll my eyes.  Even though I don't enjoy shopping I can't help but laugh because just spending time with my best friend is worth it.

We go up to the cashier and the cashier checks out our clothes.  We grabbed our bags and we walk out of the clothing store with all of our bags in our hands.  All of a sudden, Christina sighs and turns towards me.

"That was so much fun." She giggles and I roll my eyes at my best friend. "Did you have fun Tris?"

"Yeah." I say not really wanting to hurt her feelings. We walk for a little while taking our time before Christiana asks me a question.

"Wanna hang out with our friends later tonight?"

"Sure."

Christiana is smiling and I resist the urge to roll my eyes cause I know she has a plan.  "We can have it at Zeke cause I'm sure he'll won't say no."

"Ok."  We walk a little more and I see Tobias outside the tattoo parlor talking to Tori.  I smile at the sight of Tobias and I'm glad that he's catching up with a friend, besides Zeke.  "Christiana, I'll see you later."

"Ok.  See you later."  After we say goodbye, Christiana walks away and I walk towards Tobias slowly wanting to surprise him.  He doesn't seem to notice me because he's in deep conversation with Tori about something.  When I am close enough I wrap my arms, with my shopping bags, around his waist.

"Hey, handsome."  I say to him flirty-like and kiss him on the cheek.  Tobias stops talking to Tori and now has a big smile on his face.  Tobias turns his head around and stares at me with love before he kisses my cheek, as well. 

"Hey beautiful." He smiles widely at me and I see Tori in the corner of my vision smiling at us. Tobias notices my bags filled with clothes I got from the clothing store. He looks up from the bags up to my face and I see his smile is back. "I see you got yourself a bunch of new clothes." I smiled at him and nodded but before I could answer he gave me a playful smile. "Or did Christiana make you buy all those clothes?"

I rolled my eyes at him and hit him on his chest but of course it didn't do anything since he's so strong. "You guys are so cute." We looked over at Tori who was just looking at us. I totally forgot she was here because as usual I do this every time Tobias is around it seems.

"Thank you." I smiled at Tori greatly appreciating her compliment and Tobias put his arm around my shoulder.

"Tori it's been great catching up but I'm pretty sure Tris wants to go home and put her new clothes away. Also, we have a ton of stuff to do at the house since we still have to get situated."

"Oh, that's totally fine. It's been great catching up Tobias. I'll see you around." Tori walked away and Tobias looked at me with a smile.

"Let's go home." We start to walk home but then Tobias stops making me look at him. "Let me help you with some of those bags."

"No it's fine."

"I insist."

"Ok." I hand him some of my bags and we walk back to the apartment with Tobias carrying some of my bags in one hand with his other arm around my shoulder and me carrying the rest of the bags.

A/N:  Hey guys!  I hope you enjoyed chapter 7.  It took me a long time with this chapter because I'm so busy all the time but I try to squeeze time to write as much as I can.  I have worked really hard on this chapter so I hoped you enjoyed it.  🙂

Next chapter will be coming later tonight.  😜

Vote.  Comment.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

418K 12K 98
It's been two years since Beatrice Prior's death, and no one has taken it harder than Tobias has, he still can't get over her. But one day she will...
177K 5.1K 55
The second book of Tris is Alive, if you haven't read that one yet I STRONGLY encourage you to read that one first. A year and a half after her deat...
62.7K 1.6K 43
We've all been wondering what's outside the fence, and this is what I think could happen. Join characters like Tris, Tobias, Uriah, and Zeke as they...
295K 3.3K 31
Wanted to hear a book 4?Tris comes back from the dead thanks to Caleb making a revival serum. See what happends as she is faced with new challenges w...