Ch. 8

Tris p.o.v:

When we get to the apartment, Tobias goes into the bedroom dropping off my bags that he carried.  I walked into the bedroom and dropped my bags by our closet and looked at Tobias who was looking around our still empty room. I walked over to Tobias and put my hand on his upper arm which causes him to look at me. I smile at him and he kisses my forehead.

"Come on let's go out to the living room." He grabs my hand and we walk to the living room. He walks to the love seat and we sit down with me on Tobias' lap. It was silent for a while but it was a comfortable silence. After a while I looked up at him and see him looking at nothing in particular.

"Tobias?"

He looks down at me giving me all his attention. "Mmm."

"How was your day?"

"It was great. The only thing I didn't get to see much of you."

"Cheesy."

"What? A guy can miss his girlfriend."

"Yes, he can." Tobias leans in and pecks my lips. "Seriously tell me about your day."

"Fine."  Tobias sighs but I know he's smiling.  "When you left with Christina to go shopping I went to go see Zeke but he was busy so I decided to walk around the compound and I bumped into Tori."

"If you don't mind but what did you guys talk about?" I asked and Tobias smirked at me.

"You." I blush and Tobias laughs at me then kisses my cheek. "She started talking about how happy she is that we have found a new beginning to finally be a couple. Tori has been rooting for us to be together. Then we talked about about you and how much you make me so happy. I will do anything for us. I love you."

I am crying happy tears by the end and smiling at the man in front of me. "I love you, too." Tobias grabs my chin and kisses my lips while caressing them with his lips all the while taking his time showing his love to me. I put my hands around his neck and occasionally playing with his hair. Tobias puts one hand on my back and another on my cheek. When we pull away, we put our foreheads on each other and smile at each other with love.

I rest my head on his shoulder and we cuddle next to each other. We haven't set the television up yet so we just have each other's company which I mind. Tobias has his arms wrapped around me and I couldn't be happier.

"How was shopping?"

I looked at him with my look. The look that says 'are you serious right now.' Tobias laughs knowing the meaning behind the look I'm giving him.  I tried not to smile and instead said, "Just be quiet."

"I was just curious.  Was it that bad?"  Tobias asks me with a pouty face and I roll my eyes.

"No.  It's just if you ever went shopping with Christiana you would know the pain I go through."

"Well maybe I can make your pain go away."  Tobias suggested a little with a little mischief behind it.

I smiled while I leaned a little closer to his face and looked into his eyes.  "And how would you do that?"  Tobias smiled and brought his hand to my cheek then brushed his lips against mine.  He licked my bottom lip before pressing his lips against mine.  Our lips are molded together as we kiss and my hands find their way to his hair.  While I tug at his hair Tobias holds my face so the kiss can last longer.  When we break apart, I smile at Tobias because I realize he probably made that up to just kiss me.  Which I don't mind. 

"Well that was..." I say but I couldn't finish due to the kiss made me short of breath.

"Amazing."  Tobias finishes for me while smiling at me.  I laugh and shake my head at this man.  Tobias flicks my nose making me cringe my nose.  "Your so adorable."  I blush and lay my head down on his shoulder and Tobias wraps an arm around me.

"This is nice."

"Yeah."  We sit in a comfortable silence for a little bit until I decide I want to tell him about what Christiana said for tonight. 

"Tobias can I ask you something?"

"Yeah.  You know you can."

"You wanna hang out with our friends tonight?"

"Sure."  Tobias answered but then a moment later he looked at me with questioning look.  "Why all of a sudden?  I mean we just got back here."

"I know we just back here but we gotta have a break too.  I mean all we've doing is setting up the apartment."  I sighed before continuing, "If you must know, when Christiana and I came out of the store she asked me if I wanted to hang out with our friends tonight.  I said sure and then she said that we could all meet at Zeke's.  So what do you think?"

"Ok Tris.  You're right.  Plus I can't remember the last get together I had."

"Exactly."  Tobias kisses my cheek and smiles at me then I snuggle into his chest more. 

"I love you Tris."

"I love you too."  It was muffled by his chest but it still sent the message.  After a while of snuggling, I get up and decide to put away the clothes I got from the store. 

"Where are you going?"

"To put my clothes away.  You can stay there."  I start walking to the bedroom but I hear him get up from the loveseat. 

"Nope.  I'm gonna help you."

I roll my eyes before continuing to the bedroom.  Once I reach the bags I start putting them away with Tobias' help.  "You just want to see if I got some sexy clothes."

"No."

"Right."  We continue putting away the clothes and once we finish I sigh cause that was a lot of work.  I am actually glad that Tobias helped.  We walked back out to the living room and sat back on the love seat until it was time to head to Zeke's.

A/N: Hey guys! Here's the chapter. It's more of a filler chapter but it's isn't a sweet chapter. 😄 Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Chapter 9 is gonna be the get together at Zeke's. What do you think will happen? Do you think Tris is right about Chris having a plan for this get together? Well guess what you have to wait. I know I am evil.

I hope you're enjoying the sequel so far. 😄😀

Vote. Comment.