Danny Phantom x Female!Reader

Par LayceJ25

You and your parents move from (hometown) to Amity Park because your father got a job offer at Axion Labs. Fe... Plus

Chapter 1: Meeting New Friends
Chapter 2: Mystery Meat
Chapter 3: Rescuing Sam
Chapter 4: School Ground Battle
Chapter 5: Parental Bonding
Chapter 6: The Dance
Chapter 7: The Dragon Slayer
Chapter 8: One Of A Kind
Chapter 9: Sampson
Chapter 10: The Hunter is Becoming The Hunted
Chapter 11: Sampson vs Skulker
Chapter 12: Attack of the Killer Garage Sale
Chapter 13: The 'Cool' Party and Technus
Chapter 14: Splitting Image
Chapter 15: Poindexter
Chapter 16: A New Plan
Chapter 17: Switching Back
Chapter 18: Fanning The Flames
Chapter 19: Ember
Chapter 20: Teen Love
Chapter 21: Deprograming
Chapter 22: Fright Night
Chapter 23: Haunted House Competition
Chapter 24: Halloween Battle
Chapter 25: The Sword Must Sheathed In Pumpkin Near
Chapter 26: Public Enemies
Chapter 27: Walker's Plan
Chapter 28: The Million Dollar Ghost
Chapter 29: Jack vs Vlad
Chapter 30: Control Freaks
Chapter 31: You're Not Just A Ghost
Chapter 32: Memory Blank
Chapter 33: So You Have Wished It, So Shall It Be
Chapter 34: Doctor's Disorders
Chapter 35: You Wanted Fenton DNA
Chapter 36: Pirate Radio
Chapter 37: Leave Your Kids, Come To The Cuirse
Chapter 38: Kids vs Pirates
Chapter 39: Reign Storm
Chapter 40: The Ring Thou Hast
Chapter 41: The Ghost King
Chapter 42: The Fright Before Christmas
Chapter 43: This Story's Not Done Till The Lesson Is Learned
Chapter 44: Secret Weapons
Chapter 45: The Battle Of The Siblings, Plus One
Chapter 46: Identity Crisis
Chapter 47: Fusing Back Together
Chapter 48: Micro-Management
Chapter 49: Alot Stronger Than We Thought
Chapter 51: Masters Of All Time
Chapter 52: What Could've Been
Chapter 53: Beauty Marked
Chapter 54: Time To Get Out Of The Dark Ages
Chapter 55: Kindred Spirits
Chapter 56: You Wanna Ask Questions? Or Do You Wanna Kick Some Butt?
Chapter 57: Reality Trip
Chapter 58: Bring Me My Gems, If You Ever Want To See Your Families Alive Again
Chapter 59: Cape Canaveral and Gothapalooza
Chapter 60: Comic Book Convention
Chapter 61: We're Ghosts And You're Not
Chapter 62: Eye For An Eye
Chapter 63: Bound To Be A Rematch
Chapter 64: Infinite Realms
Chapter 65: Sometimes It Take Users To Where It Feels They Need To Go
Chapter 66: Girl's Night Out
Chapter 67: Urban Jungle
Chapter 68: You Control The Power, The Power Doesn't Control You
Chapter 69: Torrent Of Terror
Chapter 70: Livin' Large
Chapter 71: Boxed Up Fury
Chapter 72: Claw Of The Wild
Chapter 73: Can't Imagine My Life Without You
Chapter 74: Frightmare
Chapter 75: D-Stabilized
Chapter 76: Phantom Planet
Chapter 77: The Disasteriod
Chapter 78: Not If We Can Make The Earth Intangible
Chapter 79: Wouldn't Change It For The Whole World

Chapter 50: King Tuck

9.3K 151 118
Par LayceJ25

It was time to elect the president for the student council at Casper High and the two that were competing were Dash and Tucker. But poor Tucker was having a hard time to get people to listen to him. "If elected, I promise to..." Tucker started to say to the passing students who weren't listening to him as he stands on a tall platform with a sign that said Victory Thru Technology. He stops then looks around and then said. "Can I scan your vote? Digitize your Yes for Tucker?" He pulls up his PDA which prints out a paper that says Yes, then he tossed it to a random student, who catches it and tosses it to the side. Tuxker lets out a sigh. "How can I run for Student Council body President, if nobody is listening to me?" He asked. "What was that? Did you say something?" Danny asked. I elbow him in the shoulder as Tucker let's out a frustrated groan and walks away. 

"You're just going about this the wrong way, Tucker." I replied. "Yeah, your campaign is Victory Thru Technology and the Triumph of Machine Over Man. It's kinda creepy." Danny said while Tucker crosses his arms. "So we changed your lame official platform." Sam said as she handed the list to him. He takes and reads. "Graffiti Art Classes? Rage Against the PTA meetings? Mini Skirt Friday's? Ok that's a good one!"  

"Yeah, that was mine." Danny replied, happily, while I punched his arm. "Ow!" He exclaimed as he runs his hand over his arm and I give him a playful smile. "But that's not what I told you to write! I have to have my voice heard, not yours!" Tucker remarked as he tosses the list at us. "Okay, okay. Your voice, coming up!" Danny said as he, Sam and I walked away. "I told you guys he wouldn't go for it!" I remarked ad we sat down under a tree and sorted through the official platforms or slogans for Tucker.

"Danny! (Y/N), listen..." Tucker started to say but Danny talks over. "Not now! Tucker, we're busy writing in your voice! Would Tucker say it like that?" Danny asked as he hands the paper over to Sam. I rolled my eyes and looked up at Tucker. "What's wrong, Tuck?" I asked as I stand up until my ghost sense goes off and so does Danny. Then a giant, green, one eyed iguana comes around the school and terrorizes the students. "I'm Going Gho---" Danny and I screamed as we go behind a tree but the ghost swung it's tail at the tree and knocks us back a few feet.

I sit up and hold my head just as Sam and Tucker run over and jumped over the tree next to us. "Wow! I never saw that coming." Sam said. "I did!" Tucker growled. "Well, jeez, Tuck, why didn't you say something?" Danny asked. "Uh, he was trying to but you two were just too busy with the campaign platform!" I shouted. "Thanks, (y/n). At least she listens to me!" Tucker shouted.

The next day, we took a school trip to the museum. They had an exhibit for a pharaoh named King Duul Aman and all of his treasures. "The treasures of the Pharaoh Duul Aman, which you see before you, dated back in four thousand years." Mr Lancer said to the large crowd of students, including Sam, Tucker, Danny and I. "Duul Aman? As in man is this dull?" Tucker joked that I had to admit it was kinda funny, so I gave a small snicker but nobody else laughed.

Tucker looks down at his feet just as Dash said. "Hey, is it Duul Aman? As in, man is this dull?" Other people glared at him but Dash punches his fist and that got everyone to laugh. "The way I see it, Tucker has to take the jock vote away from Dash." Danny said. "Yeah, without alienating his social outcasts and geeks." Sam said with a smile.

"Here's an idea! How about you let me make my own decisions and listen to me while I'm talking to you!" Tucker said just as Danny, Sam and I look over Tucker's shoulder as we see the picture of the Pharaoh. "Oh, come on! At least look at me!" Tucker said. "We are." Danny said as Tucker walks up to us.  

"Behold, King Duul Aman!" Mr Lancer said as he points at the image of the king, who looked an awful like Tucker. "Now that is one snappy looming dude!" Tucker said happily. "Tucker, you look like a king!" I said as Mr Lancer continues.

"The king's scaerab scepter! The secrets of it's dark magic are lost to the ages." He said as he shows a golden scepter with a blue jewel at the top.

Then Lancer goes over to a coffin with a mirror attached to it. "The mummified remains of the pharaohs minion, Hotep Raa. Ancient legends holds that he will return when the reflection of the Pharaoh appears on his ancient mirror."

"Wow, that's cool!" I muttered as Kwan walks up to Tucker. "Hey, maybe you should look in the mirror, Foley. Either you'll get a minion or another zit on your forehead!" Kwan said then he smacks the back of Tucker's head and walks away. "What zit?" Tucker asked then he walks over to the mirror. "I don't see a zit!" He said when the coffin began to shake and rumble. Then there was flashing white lights and a gust of wind started blowing in, blowing all four of us away, since everybody left the room.

In the coffin appeared a mummy and he raises his hands. "I AM RISEN!" He shouts. "And you're going down!" Danny shouts and the two of us go ghost and we fly after him but he picks up his coffin and throws it at us. I turn intangible while Danny forms a giant green shield around him, knocking the coffin to the side and land on top of Sam. I turn tangible and look over at the coffin. "You check on Sam, I'll take care of toilet paper face!" I said and I fly after the mummy.

"It's time for this mummy to cry uncle!" I shouted and started blasting at him but he dodges then he spins around and forms a sand tornado. I yelped as I get sucked in to the tornado. "(Y/N)!" I heard Danny shout and moments later he was inside the tornado with me. Then we were flung out and landed on our stomachs. 

Then he stops spining and stand before us andnyhe extends his arms out at us. Danny and I stand up and back away but he grabs us then he lifts his foot at us. "Leave them alone!" Tucker shouted at him. "Who dares order Hotep Raa to...?" The Ghost started to asked until he saw Tucker. He lets us go and walks over to Tucker then kneels before him.

"Your humble servant hears and obeys, great one! Your dynasty begins anew! My pharaoh!" Raw said as he smiles up at Tucker. "I'm a pharaoh? I have a minion? Who will hear and obey?" Tucker asked just as Danny shoots at Raw, blasting him into the wall. "Dude! You toasted my minion!" Tucker said. Danny and I walk up to him as we turn human. "Trust me, it's for your own good." Danny assures as we start to walk out of the room until I said. "Uh, guys where's Sam?" The boys stop then we run back to get the coffin off of her. 

The next day, the four of us were walking to school until we got to a fence with a bunch of posters with Tucker's smiling face and holding up a report card with a big red F on it. "You can't spell Foley without F?" I asked looking at the poster.

"Who came up with that?" Tucker asked, angrily.

"Danny and me." Sam replied, happily.

"Yeah! It's your new election campaign. You like it?" Danny asked him.

"No! It's not the slogan I told you I wanted!" Tucker shouted.

"Yeah, I don't know about this, guys." I said, unsure.

"See! At least someone is listening to me!" Tucker said. 

"But it appeals to the idiot fringe! Do you want the jock vote or not?" Sam asked him.

"What I want is for you to listen to me! Can you do that?" Tucker asked, angrily.

"Take it easy, Tuck. They're just trying to help." I assured.

"Great, how about you guys start by taking down these stupid posters!" Tucker replied.

"Okay, okay! Relax!" Sam said, annoyed and she starts to take down the posters. Danny and I stare at each other then we go and take down the posters with Sam.

"There! They're down! Happy now, your highness!" Danny said, annoyed. But when we look around, Tucker was nowhere to be found. "Tucker?" I asked. "I guess he went ahead to school." I said and the three of us head to school.

Later, we found Tucker standing in the hallway. "Tucker! There you are!" Sam said as we walk up to him. "We got your talking points for the debate." I said to Tucker, holding up the piles of cards in my hand. "Keep them! I no longer require your meddling advice!" Tucker said as he smacks the cards out of my hands.

"Hey! That's the scepter from the museum! How d'you get it?" Sam asked, pointing at the scepter in Tuck's hand. "Why should I explain how I required something that is rightfully mine!" Tucker said.

"Yours? Tucker, I don't like this. You have to listen to me!" Danny said but Tucker gets up in his face and said.

"As you have listen to me?" Then he points at Sam and said. "Or you?" Then he points at me and said. "She's the only one who's being listening, you two need to be more like her!" 

"Tucker!" Danny shouted but Tucker got in his face and shouted. "Did you not hear me? The scepter is mine! Now stand aside or face my wrath!" Then he shoves Danny and Sam aside and stomps over to the auditorium. 

The three of us look at each other with concern and start to head in to watch the debate. We head to the back of the room as Mr Lancer gets up to the podium. "First up, with opening statements, Tucker Foley!" He said and Tucker walks up to the podium as Lancer walks away. "Thank you, mortal fool! At the museum the other day, I saw a glimpse of the past. But now, I wish to talk about the future." Tucker said but he looks down as he sees a bunch of people were too busy talking to each other or were playing on their phones. "Hey! I'm talking here! Listen!" He said and the scepter begins to glow. "That's not good." I muttered.

"I said SILENECE!" Tucker shouted as he lifts the scepter a d slams it down on the podium, breaking it in half. Everyone stops and stares as Raa appears next to him. "Antony and Cleopatra!" Lancer exclaimed. "I am tired of not being listen to! Of not being respected!" Tucker shouted. 

"Um, I think that's your que, you two!" Sam mutters at us. I nod as Danny and I duck down behind the seats and go ghost.

We fly up to the stage and start to grab the scepter. "Give me that scepter, now!" Danny ordered.

"No! It's mine!" Tucker shouted as Danny and I try to pull it out of his hand but Tucker, surprisingly, was too strong.

"Let go!" Tucker ordered.

"Tucker!" Danny and I shouted.

"You're still not listening to me!" He shouted when suddenly a bright light appears and I fling back towards the back of the room and landed next to Sam. I turn human as I get up but I don't see Danny anywhere. "Danny?" I said as I look around. "And let that be a warning to all of you!" Tucker shouted and he slams the end of the scepter down and all I see is a bright white light.

Suddenly we were in what looked like Egypt. Some buildings were built and a sphinx with Tucker's face was almost completely built. I looked and saw all the boys wearing long clothes around their hips and bracelets around their arms and the girls were wearing dresses. 

I look down at myself and see a very beautiful white and gold dress. I raise my hands to my head and realized I was wearing a crown. I look around me and noticed that attached to my wrist bracelets and my upper arm bracelets what looked like a blue veil and it was drapped under my arms. Pretty much if I raised my arms I would look like a flying squirrel. "All hail, pharaoh!" The Ghost workers said in unison as they bow. I turn around and see Tucker now looking like the Pharaoh in the picture we saw at the museum. "From now on, this my world! And my word is law!" Tucker shouted as the rest of us stare at him in shock and horror. 

Then he raise the scepter and shoots a beam at the clouds casuing a lightening show. "I guess you'll listen to me now!" Tucker said, smiling. "Tucker, please! This is wrong!" I said to him. "But the clothes are pretty rad!" Sam said as she walks up to me. "Even yours, (y/n). You look like an Egyptian Queen."

"Stand down, (y/n) and Samantha!" Tucker ordered. "Samantha? Nobody calls me that!" Sam shouted, angrily. She walks up to him but guards come up and block her way with spears. "Except you." Sam said in fear. "Guards! Put these drones to work on the sphinx." Raa ordered and the guards begin to drag everybody away. Two guards walk up to me but Tucker said. "Except her! Leave her be." The guards look at him then walked away.

"Once finished, it will herald the dawn of your new dynasty!" Raa said to Tucker.

"This pleases me." Tucker replied with a smirk.

"Ah, then you'll love what else we have for you. Even as we speak, two warriors battle for the honor of being presented before you and your queen!" Raa said and Tucker couldn't help but smile.

"Two warriors? Queen? What the heck is he talking about, Tucker?" I asked.

"None of your concern, my queen." Tucker replied.

"It is my concern if one of those warriors is my boyfriend! And I'm not your queen!" I shouted. "Well, he won't be your boyfriend, not anymore!" Raa chuckles and I glare at him as my hand glows green with ecto energy by then Tucker raises his scepter at me and I felt like I couldn't move. "Don't make me regret of keeping you here, (y/n)! You could've been with him but I decided not to put you in that danger. You at least listened to me when nobody else would!" Tucker said and he begins to walk away and I felt like I could move my body. I look over and see an arena in the distance. "Danny, please be careful." I muttered as I walk into the palace.

"Henceforth, all in the realm eat nothing but meat! And all citizens must wear red berets! Including you hand-maidians." Tucker said as he and I sit in our respectable throne and Star and Paulina was Tucker's pretty nasty feet. "Any other index, my king?" A tall dog looking person asked him. "Yes, mini skirt Friday! It's a good idea who's time has come." Tucker said as he stands up and walks away. I get up and walk out to the porch and look out towards the arena. "Please be okay." I muttered. It has been a couple of hours since we arrived here and still no sign of Danny and I was begining to worry.

Hours later, the sphinx was nearly completed and everyone was wearing red berets as the guards announced the carraige Tucker and I resided. We jumped out of the carraige and look up at the sphinx and could see Mr Lancer at the top, trying to place the last brick.

"It's almost finished, my pharaoh. A true monument to your glory!" Raa said just as a horse whines and pulls up a carraige with an shirt well armored man. "And behold! This masked champion has return from the field of honor! Having vanquished the ghost boy in battle!" Raa said as the champion jumps out of the carraige and stands before us.

"What? Ghost boy?" Sam asked as she walks next to me and I felt anger in my chest as my hands shake. I walk up to the warrior and asked. "Where is he? What did you do to him?" 

But a couple of guards grabbed me and set me next to Tucker. "Woman, you're getting on my nerves! Now stay still!" Tucker shouted as he aims the scepter at me and I felt like I couldn't move again. I struggled as Tucker walks over to the warrior, which I noticed his hands were shaking. "Congratulations, warrior, on defeating your ghostly opponent! How did you accomplish that?" Tucker asked him. "I just had the advantage of surprise." The warrior replied in a familiar voice.

Then suddenly Danny pops out of the armor and said. "Like I do now!" And he grabs the scepter out of his hands and I could finally move again. "Danny!" I exclaimed, happily, while Tucker looks dazed. "Where am I? What've I done? And why is everyone wearing red berets except you and (y/n)? And why is (y/n) dressed like a queen?" Tucker asked. "Long story. But it's not over yet!" Danny replied.

"He has the scepter! Seize him!" Raa ordered while Danny flies up. I look around see a wall that's away from everyone and I run over there.

Once I approach the wall, I go ghost and start to fly towards Danny as he was hit with a flying rock and dropped the scepter. The scepter falls and shoots a beam at the boulder Lancer was pushing and got it to place in the slot. Then a second later, Lancer was hit by a rock and knocked down.

I fly towards the scepter and grabbed it and do a 180 turn as Danny approaches me. "Miss me?" He asked. "Of course." I replied then both of us were hit by something, causing me to drop the scepter and the two of us fall in front of the sphinx. 

The sphinx begins to move and it looms over us. Danny and I look up at the creature as it growls and roars at us. Then it raises its paw and starts to slam it down but Danny and I jump and flip away from the monster as everybody starts to run and scream. We fly up and start to shoot ecto energy at it but it didn't even make a dent. "Oh great, that thing is hard headed as Tucker." Danny said then he pushes me behind and takes a deep breathe and let's out his ghostly wail at the sphinx but it doesn't phase him.

Danny stops as he falls the ground and changes back to human. "Danny!" I shouted as I land next to him and help him to his feet. The sphinx jumps towards us and starts to bat at us with its paw but I pick up Danny and fly away from the impact. I turn my head and raise my hand and shoot at the sphinx but of course nothing was affecting it. Danny groans as he looks up at me. "Did I ever get the chance to tell you how beautiful you looked in that dress?" He asked with a smile. I smile at him as my cheeks turn red and said. "Thanks." 

Then a crew of creatures come after us, a scorpion, an eagle and a wolf. Danny glare at them as he goes ghost. "I'll take the scorpion and you take the wolf." He said. "Sounds fair. And we take the eagle together?" I asked. Danny nods and I let go of him as he lands on a pyramid and fights a scorpion as I land down, feet first, towards the wolf, knocking it to side. The wolf gets up and tries to bite at me but I punch it and it rolls away from me. It looks up and starts to jump at me but I raise my arm and shoot out an ecto energy and it disappears. 

Then I felt something grab my shoulder and pull me up into the sky. I scream when suddenly I didn't feel anything on my shoulder anymore. I turn around and see Danny. I give him a thumbs up and we fly back towards the ground. "Sphinx! Finish this!" Raa shouted as he shoots a beam at the sphinx. "Uh oh!" Danny said as the sphinx turns and jumps at us and knocks us back. We land and skid onto the ground in front of our classmates. "Ghost boy! And ghost girl? Save us!" Paulina said, although she didn't sound too happy that I was there. "We can't. Too powerful." Danny groans. "Okay, now we're doomed." Sam said. 

I get up and look over at Tucker. "We do have one shot at this. Tucker, right? You've got to talk to that thing. Command it to stop." I said as Danny gets up on his feet as well.

"Me? Are you nuts? The scepter controls it!" Tucker said.

"Maybe. But maybe it's loyal to the king and for now it's you! It might listen to you!" Danny said.

Tucker turns his back to Danny and said. "Somebody should've."  

"I know. And I'm sorry." Danny replied, looking regretful. Tucker looks over at him and smiles. "Well....here goes nothing." Tucker gulps and walks up to the sphinx.

The sphinx roars in his face as he looks up at it. "Uh....heel?" He asked but it growls at him and he starts to cower when suddenly the sphinx does as he's told.

"What? No! Sphinx, destroy him!" Raa shouted as he aims the scepter. 

The sphinx starts to growl and faces Tucker. "Hello? King talking here! Be still, my sphinx. Lay down!" Tucker ordered and the sphinx starts to pant like a dog and wags it tail and rolls on his back for him.

"How is this possible? I control the scepter!" Raa shouted. Danny bends his knees and flies towards him and grabs the scepter out of his hands.

"Not anymore, Dusty!" He said and flies up and slams I to him, sending him flying towards Tucker. 

Raa gets up and asked. "Shall I...grape you, my liegue? Or-or smite thy foes?" 

"Nah, I gotta better idea. Hey sphinxy, sic him!" Tucker ordered the sphinx and the creature chases after Raa.

"Nice going Tucker." Sam said as she walks up to us and Danny lands next to me. "Thanks, woman!" Tucker said. Sam glares at him and Tucker holds his hands up. "Aww, c'mon! Kidding!" He said. "I gotta admit it was pretty cool how you got the sphinx to listen to you without this stupid scepter." Danny replied as I nod in agreement.

"Yeah, but I'm much more commanding with the scepter." Tucker said and he grabs the scepter out of Danny's hand. "Tucker! No!" I shouted as Tucker walks a few feet away and raise the scepter. "Which is why I say, we all go back to the school debate! And nobody remembers this except for me, Danny, Sam and (y/n)." And he slams the scepter down and everything goes white.

The next thing I know we are all at the debate and Danny and I were back in our human forms. "Nice one!" I complimented as Danny takes the scepter out of his hand. "I'll take this now." He said. "Mr Fenton, Ms Manson and Ms (l/n), get back to your seats! This not a group debate!" Lancer orders us. 

"Give it to 'em, Tuck. I gotta get this scepter back to the museum." Danny said. "Relax, it won't be long." Tucker said and he walks up the stage. "Friends, classmates, and miscellaneous band geeks who I never associate with, I concede the election to Dash. Somehow, being in charge doesn't appeal to me anymore." Tucker said. 

"Well, I guess that's it then. Mr Baxter, you win by default, hazah!" Mr Lancer exclaimed. "Yes! As my first law, I would like to propose: Nerd Wailing Fridays."  Dash said as the crowd cheered. "Couldn't he said Mini Skirt instead? How hard is that?" Tucker asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Tucker, thanks for bailing us out. That sphinx was a way better listener than Sam and I were. You're right, we should be more like (y/n)." Danny said and I smile up at him. "We'll do a better job from now on." Sam said as I kiss Danny lightly on the lips. "You know, you really should. Like Danny said, I'm a guy worth listening too! I'm handsome, I'm smart, I got a kicking hat...." Tucker said and Sam, Danny and I look at each other, slightly annoyed and I nod towards the door and we head out the door.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1K 54 14
Danny Phantom|"Danny I like you and I hope you like me too." - IN WHICH: (Y/N) (L/N) moves to Amity Park with her parents to go see her grandparents...
913 31 6
Amity park is a cursed place. No one likes to talk about it but it's true and every 50 years they have to sacrifice someone new to the ghost king to...
249K 6.7K 23
You're a popular girl at Casper High,with your best friend being Paulina, with your boyfriend being Dash, being on the cheerleader team. You had a p...
67.2K 1.7K 45
When Casper High gets four new students,Danny's world gets turned upside down. He develops powers that he didn't know he had and on top of that Clock...