The Plug Daughter (G!P)

By Anonymous5500

East Harlem, New York Aka Spanish Harlem the neighborhood that never sleeps, where everybody's grinding durin... More

Prologue
Bounce Back
A Ok
Dollar Bills
FaceTime
Stir It
Drunk Texting
The Weekend
Heebie Jeebies
You Should Know
Route 42 To San Fran
Nevermind This Interlude
Selfish
Get Right
Indecisive
Can I
Lil Bit
I Get Around
OTW
Recognize
We Both Know
Quicksand
Don't Fall for me
Fire & Desire
Never Call Me
Thirsty
Wu-Tang Forever
Houstatlantavegas
New Balance
TPD
Furthest Thing
Connect
Undercover
Kissing Pink
In My Feelings
Temptations
She Knows
Bae
Folding Clothes
Jungle
Pride.
Pride
Tore Up
Movie
She's Mines
Jus Wanna
Million
Favorite
God's Plan
Epilogue
Hot 100
The Worst/Unthinkable

I Like

8.8K 311 33
By Anonymous5500

'Is it wrong that I really, really, really, really want you?
And there's no need to ask, you feel it too'

                                  ○

We arrive at the restaurant just in time for the reservations I made 2 days prior, yes I had planned ahead of time. Getting out the car I slam my door behind me before jogging around the car opening up zara's before she could touch the handle.

She smiles in amusement as I grab her hand carefully helping her out the car.

"Okay, look at you" She smiles as I close the door behind her, I smirk handing the car keys to the valet before we walk over to the entrance and I held the door open letting her walk in before following.

"Reservations for parish" I tell the lady behind the hostess stand. She types something on her computer before nodding.

"Yes right this way" She flashes us a warm smile grabbing two menus guiding us past numerous tables before placing the menus on the table that was right in the middle of the restaurant. Before I could process it my legs move to help zara take off her coat laying it over the back of the chair before pulling the chair out for her to sit down, at this point I was suprising my damn self.

After pushing her chair in I took my jacket off laying it on the back of my chair before sitting down looking over the drink menu.

"Who gone really pay 4 thousand dollars for some wine?" This place was on a whole other level of expensive.

"You in a minute" She chuckles.

"Anything for you" I smirk putting the menu down eyeing her upper body in the red spaghetti strapped dress, she looked gorgeous but then again that was everyday for her, she could wear a trash bag and still manage to turn every head in the room, probably cause she's wearing a trash bag but still.

"I can't even take you serious because of how high you are right now" She laughs covering her mouth with her hand.

"My allergies acting up"

"It's literally snowing outside right now" We both laugh at my antics.

"Do you two know what you want to drink" The waitress asks cutting into our laughter, I didn't even notice her walking over to our table.

"Yea uh, y'all got henny?" I question.

"Well have the chateau lafite" Zara cut in.

"Excellent choice, I'll be right back out with that for you two" She smiles before walking away.

"You just ordered that expensive ass wine didn't you?"

"Yup" She smiles popping the p.

"I'm amazed at how you just pronounced that"

"It's one of my dad's favorites"

"I forgot you was a spoiled rich brat" I chuckle.

"Spoiled, yes. rich, yes. brat, never. I'm very humble actually, check your self before you wreck your self" She smirks.

"I see you gotta little bit of hood in you, where that come from prep school?"

"Sneaking to parties in the bronx and harlem with my 'prep school' friends, we got into a couple fights because apparently we 'Thought we were better than everybody else' eventually after coming to the parties so much they warmed up to us and I met my now two best friends" She finishes shrugging.

"You met yo two bestfriends at a party in the bronx?" I laugh.

"No, I met my two best friends at a party in Harlem long story short these three girls were trying to gang up on me for what reason I don't know but these two girls came out of nowhere and basically shut all that down, ever since then all three of us have been like this" She crosses her fingers.

"That's dope, see how life works" I smile.

The waiter walks back over with the bottle of wine filling both our glasses halfway up before sitting the rest of the bottle on the table.

"I'll be back shortly to take your order" She tells us before she walk over to the next table.

Picking up my glass I took a sip of the red wine, it was tangy but sweet and it ran smoothly down my throat.

"It's good right?"

"It's coo" I smile slyly.

"You know that wine fire" She mumbles looking at her menu, I shook my head chuckling as I skimmed through mines also.

"I want the linguine with lobster" I tell her putting my menu down.

"I think I'll have the tagliatelle with porcini mushrooms"

"I don't even know what that is but ok" I laugh and she joins shaking her head.

The waitress came back over to our table with her notepad ready to take our order.

"I'll take the linguine with lobster and she'll have something with mushrooms"

"The tagliatelle?" The waitress asks chuckling.

"Yea that" She nods writing it down before picking up our menus walking away.

"You're a mess you know that" Zara said laughing.

"How could I not, you tell me every chance you get" I chuckle.

"It's true"

"I believe you"

"So, tell me something about you that not alot of people know" She smiles leaning up against the table.

"I have a passion for art and I may have a small obsession with Dragon ball z"

"Art is dope you should really do something with that, and I'm more of an Naruto kind of girl" She smirks circling her finger around her glass.

"Your turn" I smirk taking a sip from my glass.

"I've been celibate since my daughter was born"

Choking on my wine I pull the glass back from my lips coughing harshly as I tried clearing my throat without gathering more attention from nearby tables.

"Y-you deadass?" I ask clearing my throat.

"Why is that so suprising?" She asks tilting her head.

"Have you seen you!" I exclaim, she smiles looking down shyly.

"Thank you"

"All these years you just haven't been giving nobody the time of day huh?"

"Pretty much, after I had my daughter she was my only focus and her father not being there didn't help" She shrugs.

"Whatchu mean?"

"About a month before I had my daughter her father disappeared leaving me to do everything by myself, for 2 years I raised my daughter on my own with help from my dad and brothers here and there I didn't have time for an companion, just last year her father seen us at the grocery store telling me he was ready to play the father role and for the sake of our daughter I agreed to let him in her life"

"So y'all coo now right?"

"Cordial, if it wasn't for her I wouldn't want anything to do with him"

"Understandable, he a fuck nigga for leaving y'all like that"

"Tell me something I don't know, sometimes I wish I never met him but then I wouldn't have my daughter" She took a long sip from her glass before placing it back on the table.

"I gotta question though"

"Shoot" She said looking me in my eyes.

"Was he yo first?"

"Unfortunately yes, why?"

"You know you one in a million right?" I ask ignoring her question.

"Why you say that" She asks with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Ma, your body count is 1"

"I guess that is rare"

"Let's toast to that" I said raising my glasses and she giggles raising her also clinking her glass against mines before we both finish the little bit of wine left in our glasses.

"So tell me about your last relationship"

"Ain't too much to tell" I chuckle.

"Well tell me the little bit that you can" She pushes intruged.

"My last relationship was my senior year which was 5 years ago, the beginning was coo we argued here and there but other than that we was coo, my grandma died a couple months before I was supposed to graduate and after that I distanced myself from everybody and eventually I dropped out of school to make money to help pay bills and shit with my brother and my cousin, we both came to a mutual agreement that a relationship was too much for us at the time and now she's moved on and I'm doing my thug thizzle but where still great friends I see her sometimes" 

"Thug thizzle though?" She laughs.

"You know me" I shrug smirking.

"So you telling me for the past 5 years you've been single?" She questions once her laughter dies down.

"Yea, why is that so suprising" I mock her from earlier still smirking.

"Have you seen you" She retorts biting the corner of her lip looking me up and down.

"You keep looking at me like that I--"

"Don't start" She giggles cutting me off.

"You started it" I chuckle noticing the waitress walking over out of the corner of my eye.

Carefully she sat the hot dishes down in front of us before grabbing the bottle of wine off the table refilling our glasses.

"If you need anything else let me know" She smiles warmly before checking on the next table.

"Yours looks good let me try some" Zara said eyeing my plate.

"Hell nah" I chuckle, she looks at me with a pout on her face.

Sighing I push my dish towards her and she wiggles excitedly in her seat twisting her fork in my pasta a few times before bringing the fork up to her lips filling her cheeks up with the noodles.

The rest of the night is filled with random stories and laughter. We walk out of the restaurant and the icy new york winds cut into our bodies as we wait for the valet to bring the car up, a few minutes later the car pulls up and a valet worker hops out walking over to me handing me the keys. 

Walking over to the car I open the door for zara closing the door behind her once she was all the way in, walking around the car I open my door stepping in the car. Pushing to start the car it roared to life, shifting  gears to drive I drove down the circular entrance before speeding into the street.

"Why must you always drive like your in the fast and the furious?"

"I like the adrenaline rush" I smirk swerving through cars.

"That was some of the most fun I've had in years, thank you for that" Zara smiles.

I was leaned up against the car as we stood in front of her building.

"The pleasures all mines" I retort with a smug smile stretched across my face.

We stood in an awkward silence neither one of us knowing what to say.

"I know you tired so I'm gone let you go" I smile leaning off the car holding my arms out, she smiles rolling her eyes but reluctantly walks in my arms wrapping her arms around my neck as my arm snakes around her waist pulling her closer.

We share a warm silent embrace despite the coldness surrounding us. Pulling my head back slowly I stop once are lips were inches apart, our breath mix together and suddenly the winds weren't that rigid as a wave of electricity shot through my body.

Inching closer I brush my lips against hers feeling her heart beating out her chest.

"I-I should go" She pulls back nervously.

"Thanks again for tonight" She sent me a nervous smile before turning around walking in the building disappearing from my sight.

Happy Halloween 🎃

It's the last day of October and I'm sad cause I'm October's very own 😌 it's not a better month than October to me 😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 9.6K 42
Armoni is a 19 year old stud that is moving from Compton to Baton rouge Louisiana with her mom. What happens when she moves next door to nba youngboy...
828K 47.4K 46
A black, business owner of a small New York City bakery, Danielle has achieved success. She owns her own home, has traveled the world and is only 26...
1K 97 22
❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨...𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫...❞
16.1K 747 15
A Blasian teenager finally enfolds her inner Chun Li! "I don't wear long nails cause it hurts when I'm slapping a bitch. Like see how much damage yo...