Married to a Beastโœ”๏ธ

By starhawk_mystery

Rank 2 in fantasy nothing new...read my story ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„ cover credit- ImLilmissComplicated your username is real... More

Hi ppl
Prologue
leaf 1
leaf 2
leaf 3
leaf 4
leaf 5
leaf 6
leaf 7
leaf 8
leaf 12
leaf 9
leaf 10
leaf 11
leaf 13
leaf 14
leaf 15
leaf 16
leaf 17
leaf 18
leaf 19
leaf 20
leaf 21
leaf 22
leaf 23
leaf 24
leaf 25
leaf 26
leaf 27
leaf 28
leaf 29
leaf 30
leaf 31
leaf 32
leaf 33
leaf 34
leaf 35
leaf 36
leaf 37
leaf 38
leaf 39
leaf 40
Promo
leaf 41
leaf 42
leaf 43
leaf 44
leaf 45
leaf 46
leaf 47
leaf 48
A/N
leaf 50
Epilogue
Important note

leaf 49

4.5K 349 35
By starhawk_mystery

Anika ran towards the doctor..to call him.
She was sent out of the ICU..Anika was tensed she was shivering...After a while doctor came out...

Aditya- How is he now doctor?

Doctor smiled...

Doctor- We had no hope that we could save him...But its a miracle he wasnt breathing and was kept on ventilator...But now his heart beat and his breath is all normal...He is recovering..

Anika smiled..She thanked her lord for saving him...

Anika- Can I meet him?

Doctor- Yes but just take care that he is not disturbed...As he is still weak..

Anika- I will...

Anika walks in the room...She sits beside him without saying a word and suddenly he whispers Anika.... He opens his eyes to see her...

Anika- How did you know that I am here?

Shivay- I can sense you..

He said winking...Anika starts to cry..Looking her crying his eyes become moist..

Shivay- Why are you crying??

Anika- You scared me...Agar kuch hojata to?

Shivay- I dont care...Because what all I am going through is what I deserve..

Anika keeps his mouth..and he kisses it...She smiles through her tears...

Anika- You dont deserve all this..Infact I dont deserve...

Shivay- No Anika...I dont deserve you...

Jahnvi smiled as she saw their cute little fight...Anika wiped Shivays tears and He wiped hers...Jahnvi went inside and said...

Jahnvi- You dont deserve eachother...

She said and they looked at her in shock...

Jahnvi- In fact you are made for eachother...

She said with a huge bright smile...Anika saw Aditya outside the room...She went to him..

Anika- Thank you so much...

Aditya- Anytime...

Anika- How did you know about Shivay being here?

Aditya- That day when Uncle took you inside I was present there...I saw your pain...Your pain of loosing your love...And my heart ached it reminded me of my Nisha...

Anika- Nisha?

Aditya- My wife...While we were crossing the road she missed my hand and was hit by a loaded truck..and at that time no one was there to save her...to take her to the hospital..And yesterday when I saw you I felt the same...I thought I have suffered but you shouldnt suffer...So I brought him here...

Anika- I am sorry...

Aditya- Its ok dont be sorry... So I think now this is my end..And now Shivika is one...So all the best...

He showed thumbs up and left...Anika smiled and went back to her Shivay...

So how was it?

I am thinking to end it in the next part...What say??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 6.2K 31
This is a Karma x reader One Shots hope you like it!! I don't own anything.. ๐Ÿ‘‡Highest Rank Achieved๐Ÿ‘‡ 1st in 'KarmaAkabane' 4rth in 'Xreader' I'm...
185K 6.1K 39
Cover credit- @_mysterioustruth #Niti #36 in Fanfiction on 28.6.2017 and #25 in Humor.Its a Fanfiction story totally based on true imagination.So al...
815K 30.9K 54
Hey guys writing story for the first time on my fav couple manan.. Highest Rank 2 in FF..What's hot.. Ranks:12;11;9;8;7;6;5;4;3;2;.. so the story wha...
1.8K 110 25
so guys this is my new ff I know the f4 have 4 members but I want to make something unique that's why I add one more member you will love this ff btw...