leaf 35

I sat there numb...And the tears from my eyes were falling unstoppably...I remembered the day...

When Ronit, Shivays bestfriend...accused me of seducing him...I never did such that...when everyone pointed their fingers towards me...There was one person who defended me...That was Shivay...He said when everyone will go against me that day he will be with me..as my strength, my support, my power... I asked him why...then he said because He trusts me... That I couldnt do such wrong things...

And today how nicely he has showed me...that he trusts me...The door opened and a well built muscled man stood in front of me...I couldnt see his face but by seeing his body I coild say that he was not Daksh...then who is it? He walked towards me scaring me to the hell...I shivered...and then I heard his soft sweet voice..."Maam"

I thanked God for sending this angel for me...

Anika- Khannaji...That Daksh...

And I cried...He immediately came to me and untied my ropes...

Anika- Khannaji aap yaha kaise? Has Shivay also come?

A little light of hope lit inside me...but I never thought it will be blown out so soon...

Khannaji- No mam..I talked to sir but he was least bothered...

And suddenly we heard some voice...and without wasting another moment we ran out escaping from the devil...

Anika- Thank you so much khannaji...You are an angel...

Khannaji- No mam...I am like your brother...not an angel..

I smiled..he was soo sweet...

Anika- Waise How did you reach here?

Khannaji- I saw you being taken away by Daksh and followed him...I reached to the captive and thrashed everyone out...

Anika- Thank you so much...

Khannaji- This was my job..to protect my sister...

My eyes were wet...I got a brother...I smiled...

Khannaji- Sorry mam...if you felt bad..

Anika- Nahi mere bhai ye khushi ke aansu hai...Now lets go we have to show these proves to Shivay...

Khannaji- You got them?

Anika- Yeah...You know where? hanging in his neck...

Khannaji- Then what are we waiting for...lets do it...

Anika- Yeah comeon...

And we left for Oberoi mansion....