leaf 30

Ragini kept hand on my shoulder...

Ragini- Why didnt they come Shivay?

I hit the vase on the table beside...And said in anger..

Shivay- They were together that night...I couldnt beleive my eyes my Anika has slept with the other man...Ranveer had played with my sisters feelings..Prinku couldnt handle this her love sleeping with her best friend...Arey they could have asked once they could have told us once...The way I loved Anika was same as Prinku loved Ranveer..If once they could told us we would have given our lives to them...But they chose to betray us...

Ragini- Then where is Prinku...

Shivay- Prinku...I couldnt save her...As soon as she come to know about this she locked her self in the room and put herself on fire...I reached home but it was too late..what I found was her burnt body...I lost my sister..Because of them...I have to find Ranveer he is hiding from me..I will find him and kill him...I wont let them live peacefully...

Ragini- Relax...

Shivay jerks her hand off...And her hand hit the wall..

Shivay- I am sorry...

And at that very moment he sees a tattoo on her arm...He has seen it somewhere its just that he is not able to recollect...where has he seen it...

Anika Goes to khannaji...

Anika- Khannaji did you get anything...

Khannaji- Yes mam...These are the pics..They were in Sirs cupboard...

She checks them and gets hell shocked...They were the pics in which Ranveer was sleeping with her...

Anika- This...this is not me...

Khannaji- Yes mam..These are morphed pics...we got to know that the real pics are with Ranveer...

Anika- Ranveer? That means Ranveer is behind this?

Khannaji- Maybe...

Anika- I need to meet him now Khannaji...

Khannaji- Mam its dangerous for you to go there...

Anika- No khannaji I will go after all Ragini is also with him...There will some proof against them...

Khannaji- But mam...

Anika- No Khannaji Plz..I will have to go there...

How will Anika face Ranveer?
Will she have to sleep with him to get all those proves?