leaf 16

Isolated place...

Anika shivered due to her wet clothes...she was feeling weak...and suddenly someone came and opened the door..She was in a semiconcious state...she was not in a state to even recognise the person...He came to her and held her face...And smirked...his men said..

Men- Sir she is having a fever...and shivering...

####- Let her...She should also know what will be the consequences by messing up with me...

He left her there...in all dark and shivering in high fever...

On the other side....Shivay was going crazy searching her hear and there...His eyes had tears which were begging to fall through his cheeks...and suddenly his phone rang...without checking the name he picked up...

Tia- Shivay baby what was that? She humiliated me in front of you and you kept quite...why did that bitch do that? And why the hell did you keep quite...? You should have slapped her kicked her out....

While on the other side...Shivay was burning in anger...

Shivay- Shut the hell up Tia....Just shut up...If you really have any shame na...then just dont show me your face...

Tia- Why? Why Shivay with me? Oh because of that  bitch na...

Shivay- She is my wife Tia...And dont you dare take her name with your dirty tongue....Just get the hell out of our lives...

He said this and threw his phone...He was in anger....he was angry on himself as how could he leave her like that all alone...what if something happens to her?

Shivay- No Shivay...nothing will happen to her...forgot she is Jhansi ki rani....haan...

He had a sad smile as he remembered that day.....

Flashback...

Anika was running behind a guy who snatched purse from a girl...she ran and ran behind him until she got hold of him...She took away the purse from him and started thrashing him...hitting him...kicking him...

Anika- Tum jaise criminals ki wajah se desh aagey nahi badhraha hai...

She started hitting him with her legs...and he was wincing in pain...Shivay came and stopped her...

Shivay- Bas kar meri jhansi ki rani...mar jayega bechara...

Anika- No Shivay...I am just not going to spare him....

Shivay holds Anika...

Shivay- Arey mere bhai kiyun ladki ke maar kharaha hai...bhaag na yahan se...

The guy stood up while Shivay held Anika...

Guy- Maaf kardo bahen...Aage se apne.khud ka pocket kholne se pehle 100 baar sonchunga...

He said this and left....

Flashback..ends...