leaf 33

😂😂 ppl I thought that chapter was complete but it was left have finished...Chapter no 24 read it again...plzzz and sorry for the inconvenience caused ❤

I saw a video in which Ragini and Ranveer were....Chheeee cheapde...And and those pics...They will prove me innocent...I finally got the proof against Ragini...I will show these to Shivay and bring her true colours out...I will prove that I am not the cause of death of Priyanla but its is because of Ranveers betrayal...

I took the pendrive and kept it in my pocket...I opened the door and saw a pool of blood awaiting for me...I looked around...there was no one...I called out Khannaji...But he wasnt to be seen anywhere...Wait...blood...If this is here then Shivay? But Shivay dont know about me being here...Then those things at home..I thought it was Shivay...but wasnt behind all this...Then who must it be?

I walked out and a chain caught my leg...It dragged me to the other side...I was being dragged...My leg started to bleed I was crying for help..But it was all of no use...After a while it stopped I tried to untie it but it was too tight to be untied...I felt unsafe at that moment as if someone is there nearby who is behind all this...Ranveer was unconcious Then who must it be? Without wasting another moment I took out my phone and dialled to Shivay...I prayed so that he will pickup...But of no use...maybe he saw my name being flashed on the screen and threw the phone in his SSO fashion...I cried... And suddenly I heard a voice...

*****- Dont cry...

Made me scar more...I looked around couldnt find anything...anyone...And another voice came...

*****- You cant see me but I can...

Anika- Who are you? Why arent you coming infront of me? Are you scared of me?

*****- I am scared of none..If I come in front of you...I will scare the hell out of you...

Anika- lets see come out...

I said in my not so bold voice..I pretended to not be scared...But inside I was dieing...And suddenly he jumped in front of me...He was right...I would be hell scared to see him...Why has he come now?

Anika- You?

*****- Got scared?

Anika- You dont remember the last time what Shivay had done to you?

*****- The D doesnt forget anything...Infact he comes back to take the revenge...So the D is back..Daksh khurana is baackk...

Yes the monster... the devil is back...And I got trapped in his chain...

Oops! The D is back...
will Shivay be able to come and save Anika again?
Will he be able to know about Anika being innocent..?