leaf 41

Anika sat beside Tej helping him..Serving him...Shivay had gone to office due to some work...And Tej Jahnvi and Anika stayed at home...Suddenly Ankit comes in...Calling out his daughter...

Ankit- Anika...Anika... Come out...

Anika gets shocked hearing her father...She excuses herself and runs out...Ankit who was standing at the gate comes forward to Anika...

Ankit- I have done a big mistake...I am sorry me and your mother...both of us cant love without you...plz come back to us...

Anika- Dad...

She had no words to say...She was happy...

Jahnvi comes and greets him..

Jahnvi- Namaste..

Ankit- Namaste..

He greets her back..

Ankit- Anika I had told you before to marry anyone but not Shivay..I had warned you...and see my fears have come true...You are in pain trouble and still you live with him...Now enough...Jahnvi ji .I respect you alot that is why I didnt tell anything but I cant let my daughter suffer...I will take her with me...and make her marry with one of the best business men..

Anika couldnt deny...She went with her father...and Jahnvi couldnt stop her...Later When Shivay was back...he had held some roses in his hand and thought to give them to Anika..

Jahnvi- Anika has left Shivay..

Shivay- What? Where did she go?

Jahnvi- Her father Ankit came and took away with her...Before leaving he said that he will make her marry somewhere else..

Shivay- And Anika? Didnt she stop him?

Jahnvi- No she left with him quietly...

Shivay- She never thought about me? Not even once?

Jahnvi- Why will she? She was here for Tej...And now she is gone...Had you thought about her before giving her pain? No na?Then she did the same...

Shivay- What will I do now?

Jahnvi- You just keep thinking Shivay...I dont think you will ever be able to get her back...

She said and left from there dissappointed...

What will Shivay do?