leaf 31

Sneak peak 😏

Anika with everyones favourite Khannaji reached Ranveers house...

Khannaji- mam.. you try diverting his mind till then I will find for the proves...

Anika- but how will I contact you?

Khannaji- Take this mike..it will help you..

She takes it and put it on her collar...

Khannaji- I will listen throught this headset...

Anika- Ok..

Khannaji- So ready for it mam...

Anika- yes Khannaji...

Anika knocks on the door...once and twice..Ranveer opens the door and smirks looking at her...

Anika- I am ready to do whatever you say...

Ranveer- Thats my girl...Come on in...

Anika moves inside and keeps the door open to let Khannaji in...Ranveer moves closer to her...and she keeps her hand on his eyes...

Ranveer- What happened...?

Anika- Mujhe sharam ari hai...

Ranveer- Haye main marjawan....

Khannaji enters the house he goes to his room tries to search...he doesnt find anything...He comes out...Anika looks at him and asks what happened he nods in no indicating that he didnt find any proof...

Ranveer- Shall we move in to bedroom?

Anikas POV...

Oh God where am I stuck...Khannaji didn't get any proof...Mere pass ek hi ummeed thi that was khannaji...and ab uspar bhi raita phail gaya...aur ab this cheapdu is asking me to come to his bedroom...iske room mein to meri juthi bhi na jaye...Think Anika think...Its not everyday that you go into a lions den...I need to get it...But Kaise?

End of POV..

Ranveer snaps his fingers to bring Anika out of her chain of thoughts...

Ranveer- where are you lost?

Anika- no...nothing...I was just wondering...ki ...kiyun na ek dance ho jaye...

And she murmers to herself..

Anika- Aur mujhe thoda waqt bhi milega sonchne mein...

Ranveer- Did you say something?

Anika- Nothing...I was thinking ki kis song par dance karenge...

Ranveer- Just wait...

Anika- Ab ye kaha gaya?

Ranveer comes and plays the song...Aj phir tum pe pyaar aya hai...

Anika- ye bhi cheapda iska gaana bhi cheapda..Hey bhagwaan kaha phas gyi main...

What will happen now? Will Anika be able to find the proof which khannaji couldn't find?