can't stand da heat

By Pretty_young_yonna

Welcome to the world of the hoodlums. Where the innocents falls in love with the hood. What wrong can go righ... More

Preview
Chapter 1: No chill
Chapter 2: Dreams to reality
Chapter 3: Gone Viral
undecided
Chapter 4: Checkmate
Chapter 5: Her๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 6: Fun times
Chapter 8: The talk
Chapter 9: Who is it?
Character Update
Chapter 10: Who is it Part 2
Chapter 11: Where are You Going??
Chapter 12: Official
Chapter 13: What The Hell
Chapter 14: Moving On
Chapter 15: My first time
Chapter 16: Secrecy๏ฟผ

Chapter 7: He cares

1.9K 60 19
By Pretty_young_yonna

(Edited+ new info) Jaz-Nao

Javan's POV

"Stink stink, give me some." Kayla climbed over me, trying to get the bag of skittles out of my hand, while holding Javier.

"Nooooooo and stop calling me that fruity shit. What the hell is a stink stink?" I scrunched up my face.

"Your my stink stink." She pinched my cheeks and puckered up her lips. Damn should I kiss her? I want to.

"Man that shit sound girly." She sucked her teeth. "No it don't its cute and it fits your personality. You my lil stink stink. Stinka." She cupped my face in her hand as she said this. "Well if I get a nickname you gotta get one to."

"OK but it's gotta be cute though." I nodded. "How about fart fart." She slapped my chest. "No what the fuck 😟 If that's the case then u should just call me ass ass." I laughed because I knew she'd be mad.

"Well you do have a nice one sooo😏" I ain't never lie. "Shut the hell up you pervert. But noooo, seriously give me a cute one pwease." She whined and pouted. I lowkey liked when she did this. "Ought with ya whining ass how about Chubb's. For ya chubby lil cheeks." I
Cooed at her. And her chubby😻

"Awww I like that it. It sounds so tute and innocent juusstt liikkkee meeeeee." She sung. "Ahhhhhh I am weak. When the hell did you become innocent? You let me feel your pussy in a public place, that's definitely not innocent." I smirked as I reminisced on our antics a week ago.

Kayla had been at my place for a week, and refused to even look at her father. I tried to convince her to talk to him but all she did was shut me down or try to leave.

For some odd reason, I didn't like the thought of her not being here. I literally meet her 2 weeks ago but yet she has a hold on me. I don't mind it either. I like how she'll whine if I tell her no, and will pout until I give in. When she does her little giggle, that right there makes me fell softer then a hard headed kids ass( if you black or bad as hell you'll understand), and knowing that I can naturally make her smile makes me feel special😁.

But I'm honestly not looking for a relationship because of the shit my ex did to me. It was wayyyy out of the ordinary, and its a long ass story for another time. But when the times right I'll allow myself to try, and pursue something with Kayla. If she'll let me.

Kayla POV

For 2 minutes Javan has just been staring at me. Javier's crying is what broke the silence. I picked him up and smelled him. Lil boy smelt like he been drinking spoiled milk and prune juice. I really wanna know how'd they get this to have a smell. Who ever thought of this can choke on some squishy balls.

Dang with the hell they put in this. "This is his second time this morning. If he does this when we get to the school I'm beating his ass." Javan's dumb ass says.

"Stop threaten my baby or I'll put u on child support."  I'll make his ass pay me in monopoly money. I gathered his things to change him and laid him on the sofa. "Forget child support, his ass need dookie support. Over there smelling like a runaway slave, who been eating railroad tracks, ass crack, and mud to survive." I tilted my head back and laughed at this dummy. Damn girl you been laughing a lot lately.

"Yo I swear you had to be dropped as a baby. You need to be diagnosed." He's always saying dumb shit. "Whaaa are u trying to say I'm retarded." He pretended to be offended. "Nope I'm just saying you think the world is round." I used my hands to form a square .

"Man Chubb's shut up, and let's go before we be late." I giggled and threw Javier's pamper out on the way to the car. As we were driving to the school wild thoughts started to lowly play. I turned the radio up and began to sing to Javan.

I don't know if you could
Take it.
I know you wanna see me naked naked naked.
I wanna be ya baby baby baby.
Spinning and it's wet just like it came from Maytag
White girl wasted on that brown liquor
When I get like this I can't be around you
I'm too lit to dim down a notch
'Cause I could name some thangs that I'm gon' do

Wild, wild, wild
Wild, wild, wild thoughts
Wild, wild, wild
When I'm with you, all I get is wild thoughts
Wild, wild, wild
When I'm with you, all I get is wild thoughts.

I rotated my hips and  caressed his chest under his shirt. I seductively began to whisper the song to him while massaging his face. He looked at me, licked and bit his lips.

Skurrr. The car swerved and everything including the car seat jerked back. "See what you did Chubb's. Next time your ass sitting in the back, you not finna mess up my shit."

"Ain't my fault you thirsty."I mumbled. "Huh, what you say? Speak up, I don't speak whisper lil girl." "Nothing just keep driving dumb dumb."

At school

"Stinka can you get his bag." I got Javier out of the car as Javan grabbed his bag . We walked in school with Javan's had on the small of my back as if he were the protector. I honestly felt like a lil family.

*gets purposely bumped *

"Ohhhhh my gosh. Watch were the fuck your going before I take your eyes out and show you." I yelled at Tiana(the girl that was in the bathroom). "Who the hell your fat ass screaming at? This duck duck goose looking hoe had the audacity to step closer to me. She better be glad I believe in God. Let us pray.

I honestly didn't feel like laying her out so I decided to check that ass. "First of all hoe, I should kill you for making me almost drop my baby. Secondly you bad body built ass hoe, your talking about how fat I am but let's not forget that my bank account is fatter, which is something you'll never be able to say Ms. Me and my friends share clothes then claim we twinning face ass . Third and most important don't ever disrespect the person that can take your nigga, show him what a real women is, send him back then have him chasing my ass. Now move the hell out my way and stay in a child's place." Amen

"She looked taken back by what I said but I bet you she moved her ass to the left to the left- my Beyonce voice-

Third period

We were currently in third period, sex ed,  listening to the substitute rant about the fact that some weren't taking this project as seriously as they should. Ms .peige super thick ass was absent. Ms. Peige could get it. 

Ms. Asia the secondary teacher started popping her shit. Who ever makes her coffee at Starbucks be spiking it with ass crack. I promise you the shit smell horrible. "Since you all feel that this is a joke I'm making you keep these babies for two more weeks." Sis your a sub you don't even get a full pay. Stay in your place. "Ughhhh." 90% of the class became frustrated. I honestly didn't care.

"Ms, I barely wanna watch the kids I already got why the hell would I wanna watch this fake shit." Tasha hoe ass yelled across the room. This girl had 2 kids and 3 baby daddies. How Bitch how😐.

"Take ya ass down to the welfare" Javan yelled imitating the mother from the movie precious. The whole class erupted in laughter.

Suddenly I began to have the illest cramp on my side. I already knew what that meant. I honestly don't understand periods like why the hell can't I just get a message saying hey guh ya not pregnant. But I digress.

I checked my bag to see if I had a pad or a tampon. I'd fixed my bag up last night, and forgot to put my feminine bag back in it.

"Stink can you take me home I don't feel to good." A look of concern spread across is face. Aww he cares. "What's wrong Chubb's?".

"Aunt floowww is visiting." He nodded in understanding. "Oh ought I got you. I'll take you next period." He bust out laughing, I really can't stand him sometimes. Our next period was lunch and we only had 5 minutes left of this class. I was so happy.

At home

I was taking a shower while Javan took Javier to the store with him.I got the best baby daddy y'all😁😁.

When I came out the shower, I seen that he'd left an Advil with a bottle of water on the night stand. I put it to use then got dressed.

I heard the front door open, indicating that Javan came back. I light jogged down the steps and went into the kitchen where I knew he'd be.He had Javier's car seat, along with three grocery bags sitting on the island.

"Chubb's, I didn't really know what specific snacks you like so I went based on what I've seen you eat. I got cookie dough ice cream, those dessert skittle things, honey buns, the big sweet tea Arizona, the macaroni and Bacon Lay's, the salt and vinegar Lay's, pecan swirls and extra Advil. " My father is the only person who'd done things like this for me, so the fact that he cared enough to get these things made ya girl hella happy.

"Awww thanks stinka." I kissed his cheek repeatedly then bit it a little. He taste good. "Chubb's get off me with that vampire shit. He laughed.

"But its no big deal I just want you to be comfortable. I got something to do real quick. When I get back we can eat watch movies gossip and cry. Just all the stuff y'all girls do during this time of the month."

Javan's POV

I kissed Chubb's cheeks before I left out. Today I was gonna talk to her father.....
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Tell me what y'all think

Written by Jaz-Nao

5+ likes
10+ comments
= update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 12.8K 59
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...
123K 6.5K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
219K 8.1K 51
2nd in the series, Follows on from The collector. (You can find on my page) Contains adult themes 18+ Sophie knows something she shouldn't, or at lea...
100K 1.5K 46
where it all happens.. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable,so here is a warning. There will be the following: โ€ขsmut โ€ขviolence โ€ขadult themes โ€ขc...