vampire next door

By itz_zubi

I stared at her fair,voluptuous neck as she tucked her blond hair behind her ear. she scented beautifully as... More

the beginning
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
my new book: what happened in Vegas
update
another update

epilogue

1.4K 89 14
By itz_zubi

  Callidoras POV
I stare at him quietly not saying anything. He hasn't aged a bit.  Of course he's a vampire.

I want to hug him and tell him I've missed him but I just can't, I'm too afraid.

"how have you been" he asks slowly making his way towards me.

"well " I say.  But it's actually a lie.  My heart hurt everyday knowing that he is far away from me.

"I couldn't live without you,  I almost went crazy wanting to see you everyday,  to feel your scent, to hold you" he says looking anywhere but my eyes.

"I'm sorry for being so greedy.  I only thought about myself and not about you" I say quietly.

He looks up at me and gives me a small smile.

"let me see...your true self" I manage to say watching him intently. His eyes widen in shock and I nod my head to tell him it was fine.

He closes his eye and when he opens them,  they are red in colour.  His lips part to reveal two long fangs.

I didn't feel fear in me.  What I felt was pity and admiration. I raise my hand touching his eyes then his long fangs.  I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly.

He hugs me too and he nuzzles in my neck.

"I'm sorry,  I'm sorry I hurt you.  I missed you.  I was going crazy too with wanting to see you everyday, to hug you,  to kiss" I cry hugging him tighter and taking in his cologne.

*********

Miranda's POV

"stop it" I shouted dodging away from Adrian's snowballs.

"you started it" he shouts from afar while running towards me.  He holds me and pushes me to the floor. I spin around and end up on top of him.

"then I'll start with this too" I laugh giving him a light kiss on the cheek.

He smiles and pushes me up and we both sit on the snow.

"can you do that again? " he begs and I smile before leaning in to peck him but he turns in time and kisses me on the lips.

I haven't still given Adrian his answer of what he asked two years ago and he seems pretty OK with it. The truth is I wanted him.

"Adrian,  you know what you asked me two years ago,  my answer is yes " I smile finishing my statement.

He widens his eye and throws his fist in the air. He jumps up and run around in the snow. like a little boy, he runs back to me and kisses my face.

"ah,  we have to go to Eva's memorial " I shout realising that we were late. We scrambled up and rush to get to the airport.

"do you think Cally will be there " I ask worried.  We have never heard from her since she travelled to San Francisco.  I actually want to meet her and apologize.

"let's hope so "he assures holding my hands.

******
        Four hours later
"hey nerd" I greet sitting beside Eva's grave and Adrian sits besides me.

"surprisingly I miss you.... You know we were never the best of friends, we were getting there " I say again holding her picture to my chest.

"we miss you" Adrian interrupts.

We tell her that we're dating now and that we miss her a lot.  We tell her how many countries we've travelled to,  Malawi,  China, Hawai etc.

Soon enough it was time to leave.  We agreed to stay over at Clementes place since my parents are out of the country and it won't hurt to have a little reunion party.

********

Clementes POV

Cally sipped her coffee and dropped it letting it make a thick slow sound.  She looked outside the mirror and looked back at me.

"the cafe is good" she muses.

I nod and smile sweetly at her.

"so what have you been up to" she asks

"I own a theater where I sell  books and movies. I sell vampire next door... Your book" I say smiling

"you realize it's about us right" she asks sipping her coffee.

"yes,  I even included the part where I was taking out first and you thought it was a body " I laughed.

"how is Miranda and Adrian? " she asks concern gleaming in her eyes.

"they are cool, they have been practically travelling round the world.  I think they have a thing going" I gulp my coffee and smile brightly.

"should we go to your house" Cally asks but realizes it came out wrong and quickly corrects herself.

"I haven't booked a hotel and it's already late so I want to have dinner at yours.  If it's okay with you at least" she says quickly

"you can stay as long as you want" I say cheekily and chuckle to myself.

*****
"your house is still the same" she laughs pulling her shoes off and making herself comfortable on the couch.

"that's strange, it looks like I didn't lock the door" I say confused.

"still your forgetful self" she stands up examining the door.

"Clem... You are home,  who are you here with?" I hear Mirandas voice behind me.  She freezes when she sees callidora. I look at callidora and she had the same expression on.

"Cally... You came" Miranda cries running to her and giving her a bear hug.  They both laugh and I am really glad seeing the both of them like that.

"what's the whole noise about " Adrian's sleepy voice came from behind us and he runs to Cally hugging her like a little child. 

Miranda looks at me and smiles happily.

"bear hug " Miranda shouts and the three of them run to me squishing me in the middle.

********
"you made me so bossy.... Till the end" Miranda pouts.

"I'm the reason girls order the book I'm just so badass" Adrian says with an air of confidence.

"no.. It's me" I retort sharply but they just laugh.

This is what I want.

Callidora cuddled beside me and me knowing that I will never lose her.

******
           THREE MONTHS LATER
I was visibly sweating watching her stare at her lasagna.

Its time to finally propose to her. I took her a five star restaurant down the street after purchasing a diamond ring.

"are you ok" Cally asks noticing my mood. She looked flawless in her white flowing gown with diamonds on it.  She let her hair lose to her waist.  Her makeup was simple yet beautiful.

I run my hand through my hair again watching her take a bite of her food again.  My eyes darted round the restaurant watching people not paying attention to us.

I stood up taking my glass cup and a cutlery gently tapping it letting it make a click clack sound.  Everyone turned to us and I breathe in going down on one knee.

"what are you doing? " she asks confused.

"from the first time that I set my eyes on you,  I knew you were the one. I can't live without you. A long time ago, I knew you were the one.  Please do me the honor of being my wife" I stop talking and bring out the ring opening the cover and revealing the shiny ring.  Everyone clapped taking pics with their phones and cameras.

I watch callidora as her hands flew to her mouth. She muttered some inaudible words before stretching her hands and I slipped the ring on her finger.

"yes" she muttered.

I rise from my kneeling position and hug her tightly before kissing her lips.

******
Callidoras POV

the wedding preparation have been hectic.  I finally got a dress to wear.  It was white with diamonds and pearls on it.  The back was open and lined with silvery flowers.  It was just one word.  Beautiful.

"it's your wedding tomorrow, how do you feel" Miranda asks clipping her fingers.

"I'm so excited... I'm marrying the man of my dreams" I squeal.

We talk for some time before going to bed.

******

Clementes POV

I smiled brightly as Cally walked towards me in the most stunning gown I've ever seen.  She looked more beautiful than ever when she smiled at me.

I was happy.

After we exchanged vows and rings,  we were officially a married couple. We were all over each other holding hands and kissing.

When we were about to dance, we heard a voice boom through the speakers.  When we turned, it was Adrian dressed in a tuxedo similar to mine just that mine was more groomy.

"can I get your attention miranda" Adrian smiles as Miranda smiles in confusion.

"I love you like your the last person on earth.... Shit, I'm not good at this" he laughs and continues.

"I'm not going to talk much so I'll go straight to the point" he sighs going on one knee and everyone gasps.

"Miranda Jackson, would you do me the honors of being my wife" Adrian asks shutting his eyes.

Miranda runs up to him and hugs him before screaming yes and Adrian slipped the ring on her finger.

"I'm engaged " she screams and her parent run to her hugging her.

Callidora holds my hand and I plant a kiss on her hand and pulled her to the balcony.

"we should be inside celebrating with Adrian and Miranda " she says looking back inside.

"I love you" I say suddenly and she smiles.

"I love you more " she laughs giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"God I love you" I groan pulling her closer and kissing her.  She wrapped her hands around me and i deepen the kiss.

"turn me into a vampire " I hear her mutter in my neck.

"what?! " I ask pulling away.

"I want to live forever with with you " she smiles running her hand through my hair.

"are you sure " I ask unsure of her decision and she nods happily at me.

"let's go home... I want it now" she muttered again and I take her bridal style to our car parked outside.  No one even noticed us leave.

*****
"is it going to hurt? " she asks scared sitting beside me on our bed.

"no honey,  ill just give you my blood " I assured her.

"no biting of necks and whatnot" she asks confused.

I shake my head and let my fangs come out and I bite into my skin. Blood gushed out and I fed it to Cally before the wound healed.

She closed her eyes and when she opened them,  they were a bright red.

************
           TWO YEARS LATER
Callidoras POV

"Kyle stop crawling away with your fangs out" I cry crawling after my one year old son. And I bet you,  it is so hard

Clemente dashed to him and threw him in over his shoulder and brought him to me.

"you should have done that earlier" I shout panting heavily.

"you are a vampire too,  you can do it yourself " Clemente retorts.

"we have to go for our reunion with the most recent couple " I hiss referring to Adrian and Miranda.

"Kyle come on" I say dragging Kyle to take his shower.

*****
"im so happy you could make it" Adrian and Miranda say welcoming us by the door of their house.

"my little baby" Miranda laughs patting Kyle's hair.

"let's go inside " Adrian interrupts and leads us inside.

********

After the small party,  the three of us starting walking back home since it wasn't a long distance.

"let's hold hands, the three of us" clemente says holding my hand.

Clemente walks us to a bridge and we stand staring at the waters.

"your eyes shine just like the stars" Clemente starts turning to look at me and I smile cheekily.

"you my love is the best person in the world " I reply getting in the mood.

"I guess this it,  after all the drama,  here we are" he says and I nod and smile.

"I love you" he smiles before leaning in and kissing me with Kyle still staring at the water.

This is happiness

Guys I'm finally done with this book. It was a wonderful job from the beginning to the end.  I really appreciate all those that read the book from the beginning to the end, all those who voted and commented and even the silent readers.  This book was able to go on with you guys.

In the next chapter, I'll upload a preview of the book I'm currently working on.

I love you guys so much and thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 38.2K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
3.1M 138K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
468 120 47
Completed! Book 1 in The Companion duology. A human companion, a difficult son and three vampire families fighting for the throne. Aurélie has been...
1K 49 20
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...