chapter twenty-four

Callidoras POV
"What do you mean both if us?" I asked tiredly shooting my eyebrows up.

"The person could have easily sent it when you went back home and not when you are with him" Adrian said gesturing to Clemente.

My head was pounding and tears was clouding my vision and I felt them dropping on my hands. Why were they after me?
What did they want from me?

I feel a loud bell ringing in my head and I felt like I am swallowing my tongue. My hands felt numb and I couldn't breath no matter how hard I try.

"Help...me" I croaked out clutching Eva's cloth while Eva was busy discussing with the rest who didn't even notice my difficulty.

"Cally what's wrong" Clemente shouted running towards me and carrying me in his hands.

By this time, my vision already blurred and I could faintly hear what they were saying.

"Oh my God, its her panic attack" Eva shrieked taking everyone's cellphone and moving out.

"Cally...Cally, talk to me" I hear Clemente say before my eyes fluttered shut.

********
I opened my eyes slowly but closed it quickly because of the bright light in the room.

Where am I?

I finally opened my eyes slowly again and took in the environment around me.

White ceiling, white wall with posters of sick people with drips attached to them.

I saw Clemente sitting with Eva sleeping peacefully. Miranda cuddled Adrian and he held her possessively as they slept too.

I think they really do have something going.

I sighed and rested my head on the pillow trying to ignore the little bell still ringing in my head.

Its been like three years since I last had a panic attack and that was when I thought I lost something but I never had a panic attack after that.

I winced as I turned my body to the right and my eyes caught something white placed on the table.

I sat up straight ignoring the ringing in my head and numbness of my tongue.

I picked the card hurriedly praying that it wasn't what I thought it was. I flipped it open ignoring my beating heart.

            "Meet me outside the roof
              Top"

"Is that it?" I asked myself turning the paper to the back but nothing.

I jump up from the bed cursing why they made me wear this stupid hospital wear.

I trip on my leg but quickly stable myself and rushing outside.

"Where are you going?" Eva asks and I turn to look at her but she was just talking in her sleep. I shake my head and make my way outside

*******

"You are here" a voice says with his back towards me.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I ask slowly walking towards him.

"Are you hurt" he asks facing me  leaving a small distance between us. As expected it was him

"What do you want?" I ask raising my voice.

"You" he says casually putting his hands in his pocket.

"What?" I ask him stunned. Why did he want me. He couldn't possibly want to kill me. Right?.

"I've always been watching you and want to protect you" he says turning his back towards me.

My head started spinning again. He killed my parents right before my eyes in cold blood and he wants me. This was all like a dream that I desperately wanted to wake up from.