chapter twelve

When you give yourself to me
        Completely, I will bite you.  
        Until then, I will only nibble
       On you. Cole

     Clemente's POV
I bolted out of the room panting heavily and clutching my chest. My heart was beating furiously threatening to jump out. "I kissed her". I thought. She had the best lips in the entire world. Soft, red and small. I rubbed my hand on my neck which still throbbed at her touch. I was glad for my brave move but then I felt another ache in my heart. I almost transformed into a vampire before her. I felt sad at her shocked expression. Only God knows what she would have done if she saw my fangs. I walked out to the balcony outside to clear my head and iron out my feelings for calli. The cold breeze hit my face immediately I stepped outside. The loud music could only be heard faintly from outside. I sat on a small chair and stared down. Some people were having small talks and taking the drinks while some were making out in their underwear.
     I sight a dark shadowy figure hiding behind the trees. I realise him to be the vampire who almost bite callidora. I zoom downstairs and faced him. He looked startled but quickly regained himself. His face was pale with black eyes and a red lip. " what are you doing here?" I asked walking closer to him. "What do you want to know?" He asks coldly while giving me an evil smirk. "What are you doing in town" I ask. "Same thing you are doing" he replies leaning against the wall. "Why are you harming people" I question studying his guilty look which he covers with a wide smile. "I'm an immortal, a beast, I am heartless. Why in the world will I care about irrelevant preys" he says slightly raising his voice. "We are bloody vampires!!" He shouts. "That doesn't mean you can't be good. You definitely have a heart. The fact that you live off human blood doesn't mean that you are heartless" I retort raising my voice at him. "And what do you know" he asks sarcastically poking my chest making me move backward. I pushed his hand away as the two of us stared at each other. He smiles wickedly at me before turning his back on me. "What is your name?" I ask quietly as his head snaps to the side of his neck. "Demon" he says with a sarcastic laugh. He notices my death glare and he turns around fully his eyes connecting with mine. "Adrian" he says and gives me last stupid smirk. "See you around" he laughs and zooms off. "Adrian....Adrian" I muttered in my head. I stepped of out the bushes hoping no one heard our conversations. Sure they were people chatting and giggling but none seemed concerned about me. I walked in through the front door. The population of people dancing had reduced drastically but the party was still on. People were playing truth or dare with a bottle. Every one looked drunk and wasted. People gaggling in the flower pots. I wondered how Miranda was going to take care of it. My eyes scanned around for her but didn't see her. She looked nice earlier, maybe she wasn't that bad. I walked through the few sweaty bodies still dancing, maybe I should check calli. I didn't want any bastard touching her inappropriately. My mind flew back to when a boy was touching her. She looked helpless in his big figure. I don't know what came over me but I saved her. I came to the room where calli was. I opened slowly slightly peeking in. I see her small figure on the bed as I walk inside closing the door gently to stop her from waking up. I crouch beside her watching her as her chest rose and fell gracefully. Her perfect long eyelashes grazed her pink cheeks. I tucked some loose strands of her hair behind her. She shifts. "Cookies.... I want more cookies" she muttered. "Sleep talking" I say stand up attempting to walk out until I sight her bare hands wrapped tightly around her body. I look around until I find a blanket which I tuck her in. She mutters more funny words and I liked her even more.

       Miranda's POV
My eyes fluttered open as I stared at the ceiling. "This is a ceiling in my house but why does the bed feel so hard" I thought and slightly stood up. I was confused as to why I was in the toilet. My head throbbed a little but It was definitely not a hang over. I stared at the mirror before me trying to remember what happened last night. My hair was scattered over my face but I definitely still looked attractive. The thought of the boy from yesterday popped into my head. He was the one that pushed me into the toilet and did weird things to me. I faintly remember him giving me his blood. I waved it away, that part was probably not true. I hear squeaking behind me. I turn around but see nothing. Now that I think about it, my hearing ability has increased. I couldn't ignore what I guessed was the dropping of water from the next toilet. It was actually far and where I would never hear mom calling me. I suddenly felt hungry as my stomach rumbled. I made my way downstairs ignoring the snores I heard from the rooms. I opened the fridge hoping I would find something to eat. Bodies were sprawled all over the floor. They would definitely not leave till evening. The fridge was still stocked with food. Apparently, they only took the alcohol. I take out my favorite yoghurt but suddenly I feel disgusted by the smell and felt like puking. I keep it back and turned to go upstairs hoping I would have a good hot bath until I hear a squeaky sound again. I turned around to see a big, fat, juicy rat. Wait, did I just say juicy. I was usually scared and disgusted of rats but right now I wasn't. I grabbed the creature in my hand as it wriggled making my hand tickle me. I wanted to drop it and run away but I felt myself wanting it. I was surprised when I stared at the small mirror on the wall. I had long sharp teeth's and bright red eyes. I felt hypnotized as I lifted the animal to my mouth and bite into its skin. The blood, surprisingly, tasted delicious like never before. I tightened my hold on it sucking all its blood. I dropped it with a splat on the floor. I touched my lips slightly flinching at my own touch. There was blood over my mouth.
    "I need help"

    I guess you all enjoyed this chapter. What do you guys think happened to Miranda. And what do you think of our unknown who is Adrian. I really like the name so I named him that. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Love ya!!!