Before ( A hayes grier fanfic)

By lhaley

Mack had the life any teenager could dream of straight A's yet still being popular. But will all of that chan... More

Before
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not a chapter
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Girlfriends Names
Chapter 13
Mistake
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not an update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
READ THIS
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sorry
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Sorry
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Alert
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Important
Chapter 33
Important
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Very sorry
Chapter 36
Please
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Please read
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Pretty please
Chapter 45
THANK YOU!!!!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
NEWS!!!
HEYYYYYY!!!!
Omg please
Hey!
Omg
Shoutout
Yay!!!!
1 million........
New Book
Birthday

Chapter 41

16.1K 273 22
By lhaley

MACKS POV

I tried to wake up but I couldn't then I felt a sharp pain in my right leg. It was a needle. I tried opening my eyes and I did they opened. I looked around and saw a bunch of doctors starring at me.

"Where is my boyfriend and baby!!"

"Umm ma'am we can't give you that information until we know you are ok"

"Well can you at least tell me that the other girl in the other car is dead! please say she is dead"

"What other girl when we arrived there was only you a boy and a baby?" oh god she escaped.

"I have to get out and tell my boyfriend!" I got up and ran to the front desk and asked for Hayes she said this way I ran after her and I walked in and saw Hayes his eyes were open thank god.

"Hayes!!"

"Mack I know what happened ok I don't want to here it again."

"ok then what do we do now"

"We have to stay until they are done with Cody's surgery."

"Wait the doctors said if he has another problem..."

"Honey don't worry Cody is strong, and he would want his mother to be as strong"

"Your right he will make it through this"

"I know now go back to your room you are going to get in trouble."

HAYES POV

I really hope Cody makes it through because I have the perfect idea. I asked Brianna for when we come home take Cody from me and then get Ava sit them on the couch and get a banner that says "WELCOME HOME" And in the corner really small it says "will you marry me!!" But I was interrupted in the middle of my thoughts when the doctor of Cody walked in.

"Hayes Grier your son Cody is in perfect health! Your perfect family can go home anytime now"

"Thank you so much doctor for making all my dreams come true."

Great my plan is in session. Where's my phone!

AUTHORS NOTE

Nine chapters left. This book has gone so quick but it's not over yet.

Thx bye!

-Lauren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 215 29
16 year old Alex goes to cape cod to spend the summer with her aunt and uncle. When one day she runs into the famous viner, Hayes Grier! Will Alex an...
5.9K 200 35
Hayes Grier is a famous Vine star. But what happens when this girl named Amber changes his life? Will there be love or hate?
875 59 19
Natalie and her friends are now 19 and decided to move on to a new town and a new state. Sunny Southern California. But when she finds someone after...
3.2K 4 34
Katie has been bullied all her high school years. Until he came along. As in Hayes Grier. What happens when she starts to fall for him.