beautiful revenge

By zeejahan

what happens when you fall in love with someone who doesnt love u back but you are determined to get him by h... More

Beautiful Revenge
chapter 1 first sight
chapter 2 true side
chapter 3 goodbye
chapter 4 new feeling
chapter 5 unwanted date part 1
unwanted date part 2
chapter -6 dream
chapter-7 shock or surprise?
chapter 8- what bells??
chapter-9 wish come true
chapter 10- reality
chapter-11 control!
chapter 12 seriously employee!
chapter 13-mystery men
chapter- 14 dangerous past
chapter 15-true self
chapter 16-missing piece
chapter 17-who are you?
18-RON!
19-fading!
20-taking care of her
21-two days out
22-funny detour
23-ex-what?
24-surprise visit
25- lena out of the closet
AN-confused
instagram🔖
26-bash!!?
27 - partner in adventure
28 - birth day/ death day.
29 - god's given gift.
31 - late Epiphany
32 - Meeting eyes in action.
33 - gunshots and memories!!
34 - little lies helps
35 - Opponent Strike
36 - Plan Of Action
37 - Revelations
38 - Steel Back Bone
39 - A What?
40 - Epilogue
Notes!

30 - 1 bloody,others oblivious.

8.4K 322 14
By zeejahan

Ruhina's pov

The kiss was blissful, atleast for me. I do get Ashton kissed me because we are in the presence of our family and friends.

I believe he is beyond angry at me, because as of now everyone knows that he is married to me, but i am sure he will not be angry for the long time after he meets lena.

"You look ravishing!!" He said caressing my cheek with the back of his fingers. And his mood was quite the opposite,there was this happy twinkle in his eyes, and i felt like he already know that something great is awaiting him though i also know he doesnt have a clue about it. His touch was making my heart thud so hard and fast.

"Thank you. When is the party going to finish?" I asked him trying to be subtle about my feelings.

"you just got here, already planning to escape?" He asked looking amused. Well he definitely looks quite happy today.

"Nothing like that. Its just i am not used to attending parties like this ones" i explained already feeling uncomfortable.

"We cant say when this party is going to end. It might go on all night until morning" is he serious!!??

"What??!!All night Until morning??!!" I exclaimed. Horror clear on my face to which ashton just chuckled.

"You know seeing your expression and choice of words some people might think, i told you something sexual" he laughed at my embarassment, by now my cheeks are matching my gowns color.

"You look so cute when you blush" he said now serious, staring right into my eyes.

"If you love birds are done we need to cut the cake"  mom said, all our chuckling family members surrounding us making me more embarassed. Gosh this is one hurtful morning and an embarassing evening.

Ethan and Adin too gave me bone crushing hugs, and then again i was back in Ashton's arms. And thankfully they didnt wished me, after this hugs i dont know if they will get time for me or not because they have to keep an eye on the security, today is life threatning day for all of us but only we know about it and others are obliviously happy.

"Mom, you people start with the party i will be back in few moments" i said turning to leave.

(Ruhina calls ashton's Dad & mom- Dad & mom same as ashton and daddy and mummy to her own parents same goes for ashton. So you guys dont get confused with their parents 😊)

"Darling this is your birthday party and you are the birthday girl so you will be the one who will be cutting the cake" dad said. Ah oh yes! i closed my eyes praying to god that i dont die from embarassment tonight.

When i opened my eyes, i saw every one was smiling sadly and ashton's hold got tight on my waist which would have made me wince if i didnt had gritted my teeth,setting my lips in a straight line.

"Ruhina you dont have to be sad. Dont think about the past sweetheart, from now on we will celebrate your birthday every year." ashton tried consoling me,thinking i got sad, because of my reaction.

"Daddy why you guys didnt celebrated her birthday before marriage?" Ashton asked seeing as i didnt even know about my birth date till this morning.

"No its nothing like that. You people dont have to worry about me. I....i took my time in adjusting to my parents so they never got the chance to tell me about it. Now, now we dont want this party to be sad, so please refrain from talking about touchy topics." I answered before my daddy could.I looked at everyone with the smile to let them know i am seriously fine.

"Alright then we will order to get the table,cake and everything ready, you both come soon." Mummy said. Everyone leaving Ashton and me alone.

"Umm Ashton, i need to go to the powder room, i will be back soon." i said leaving him immediately, as soon as i reached the lobby, i checked all the cameras installed in the mansion to see if it is empty and safe for my men to start searching. Thankfully it was cleared out, after all louis is an efficient man. So i called Ray.

"Hello, Ray?" I greeted and waited for identity confirmation. And just then i sensed Ashton.

"Hello Boss!"

"Ray start it and keep me updated about the gossip, thats it bye for now" i said ready to hung up.

"Wait Boss!!....Happy birthday" he greeted. This greetings make me feel so anxious and awkward, i dont even know how to respond to them.

"Thanks. bye." I rushed out and hung up. Even after the call was ended i didnt call him out like i did last two times he eavesdropped on me.

The hall was full of laughter, people all around the table enjoying their time and just for the moment i wished, i was like them normal and happy. But that vanished as soon as i thought of someone else being in my shoes. Never! Never ever! I would wish for someone or anyone to go through, what i went through.

"Ruhina" ashton called out touching my shoulder.

"Yes?" i replied.

" lets go. All are waiting for you" ashton said his voice was different this time, to my ears it sounded like he is suspecious, but then he is,that was the moment my panic set in.

"No!! Ashton i am not used to this you.. you... just go and cut the cake on my behalf" i said controlling my inner turmoil and keeping my poker face, because i dont want to feel anymore loved by them, it will make so much harder for me when i leave ashton and them. And all their loving gazes and touches are making me claustrophobic, all my life i wanted such loving people but now my fucked up past, which led me into my fuckedup personality is making me hard to accept them and their love. This is why i think i am not worthy of ashton's love, he will be better off without me in his life. Its a good thing he doesnt want to love me because i dont know how i would react if he declares his love for me. My heart is dying to listen,those three words from his lips, though i dont know about my brain. Will it be able to handle those words? Will it be able to accept his love?. I guess i wont ever know what my brain will do at that time and if my heart's wish will ever come true because lena, ashton's love will finally be back to him.

"Ruhina, baby its alright, i will be right by your side, you can do this." he said wrapping his hand around my waist, right beside my wound and handing me a glass of water from a passing waiter.

Ashton soothing voice did calm my nerves a little. i dont how he understood my turmoil, looking through my eyes or what? I dont know but i was greatful to him for this.

"Alright, lets get done with this" i said taking a huge gulp of water and a deep breathe afterwards, clutching his other hand.

...................................

The cake was cut by me breathlessly without me getting any panic attack that's because of ashton's presence beside me all the time.

I was looking at mom-dad and mummy-daddy dancing, clapping my hands to the beat, when someone called me from behind.

"Hello?" I greeted the stranger with the blank face trying to remember if i know him because he looks familiar and my guard was up.

"Myself christopher hardy, ashton's business partner and best friend from childhood." He introduced himself. Just then it clicked me he is not only ashton's business partner but mine too. We met at a board meeting of my company and he was one of the board members. Right now he is working in a partnership with me on the california hospital project. Its meeting is again to be held in one of my cali company branches after more 2 months and now he knows who i am. What i am gonna do?

"You seem familiar to me, like we have met before." He said. Oh thank god he didnt recognized me and i  know exactly why. At that time my hair were real short and all purple, even my dressing was totally boyish unlike now and i think my make up does help too.

"I think if i would have met you i would have remembered you, because its impossible to forget such gorgeous face." He said winking, his compliment doesnt effect me at all as i was busy breathing a sigh of relief.

"Thankyou. I hope you are having a good time" i said smiling a little.

"Would you like to have a dance?" He asked stepping forward and i immediately took two steps back because i hate if anyone who are not my family touches me. Even my family knows about my phobia and keeps the touching on low. There is only Ashton's and my brothers touch i got used to. Ashton's was the fastest one i got used to.

"I dont think so thats a good idea" Ashton said pulling me towards him holding my waist. I was so greatful tonight for ashton's support but was also in pain because of his fingers digging in my wound. "Deep breathes" is what i kept repeating in my head.

"Hey dude. Possessive much.I was just asking for a friendly dance."  Christian said chuckling.

"Nothing such as possessive, its just, she is not feeling well" ashton replied chuckling too.

Then they did their man handshake, laughing at their silly jokes and i politely excused myself from them.

.............................
After that mini heart attack because of christopher, nothing eventful happen except that Ashton was having dance of his lifetime with every business woman associates, actually women in general. I controlled myself immensely, this is not the time to get jealous.

The night was running smooth for everyone, they were having their dinner,snacks,drinking,dancing..... where as for me the whole night i kept taking excuses from my family members who were introducing me to new people and were trying to bring me into a conversation with them, keyword trying but i was just focused on getting the updates of the situation at home because of which even my appetite was vanished, still i had some coffee and two choclates to get my system going.

Around 1:47, my last call was made which said everything was under control and now the mansion was safe to go then i called lena's security to tell them to shift lena to ashton's mansion and specifically giving the direction of the basement and make her living arrangements there. Then i called louis getting the details on party's security and he told there is nothing to be afraid of. After my brain registered everything and everyone is fine that was when my body sagged in relief against the lobby wall.My wounds aching.

"Ruhina, what happen everything alright?" Adin came running towards me.

"Yes everything's fine" i straigtened myself again hiding my wince, coughing.

"Do you wanna dance? After meeting you at the start of the party now i got time to spend with you" adin asked smiling from ear to ear which i returned and dragged him from lobby to the dance floor.

Ashton was already dancing and laughing with some beautiful brunnette, so i ignored them.

After dancing with Adin, Ethan took his place, then daddy and then dad and when he finished dancing he dragged Ashton asking him to "stop impressing his clients and start impressing his wife with his dancing skills"

My whole body was aching especially the bullet wound and my shoulder then there was this burning from all my minor wounds, but it was when ashton twirled there was this unbearable pain and i felt my stitches being broken and my gown was getting wet by it, and when ashton was about to pull me and hold my waist i started getting dizzy and the too loud music didnt helped my head.

I heard three familiar voices calling my name before everything went black.....

*****************

Hello revengers!!

Bakri-eid mubarak to all my muslim readers and an update for everyone out their (readers) on this special occassion.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Bye!!

Vote,
Comment,
Share and
Follow!!🐐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 507 22
Tiana Maconlay an only child and a daddy's Princess lost her mother at a tender age, Her father is the only family she has left. She is loving, beaut...
12.8K 490 14
I gave him my all Put my trust in him Stripped my soul bear Only to be thrown out like a rag Forgotten were the promises of love Broken was my hea...
642K 20.6K 40
***This story contains mature scenes*** ------------------------------------------------------- She doesn't give up... He doesn't let go... They say...
106K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...