Anything For You (NaruSasu)

By smileyaka

Cr: art from IG; narusasu00 "I don't want to see you ever again. Get out of my sight!" Never did Naruto see s... More

Info & Warning
The Return
Tell Us About You
What About Sarada?
Nowhere Near Happiness
It Doesn't Concern You!
We Are Brothers
The Big Sea And Shattered Hearts
What Do You Really Want?
Love Someone Who Loves You
I Am A Coward
Where Are We Heading?
The Truth
My Precious Gift
Welcome Home!
Will You Marry Me?

My Sin, His Trauma

8.6K 255 551
By smileyaka

Cr:art from IG; naruto_69

A long chapter here for you guys. I don't know how I can shorten it even more than that. I have been editing many times now. Well, Enjoy!🤗

⚠️Warning⚠️
Rape!!!

Proceed by your own discretion!

                              -----🍅🍅🍅-----
Naruto rushed out of his room and stood impatiently in front of Sasuke's room as he knocked on the door loudly. His feet couldn't remain still, at the moment, he looked like a boxer who is eager to fight his opponent. He was jumping impatiently and the person inside the room wouldn't permit him to enter the room.

"Sasuke! Hey, are you okay?... Sasuke!" Naruto shouted worriedly. The reason for his worry was he heard a crash from Sasuke's room when he get back from his job and was changing his clothes.

"Shit!"

Naruto swore under his breathes and decided to open the door regardless of what Sasuke may think. Once he opened it, the scene in front of him almost have his heart jump out from its hole.

"Sasuke! What happened?"

Sasuke tried his best to look up at Naruto and saw the horror in his blue eyes. He felt embarrassment creeping up from the pit of his guts while lying there on the floor beside his desk. This pitiful sight of his wasn't one he wanted Naruto to see. He was almost naked with only a towel covering his private section. He was about to take a shower before this damned event happened.

"Let me help you." Naruto offered and didn't wait for the raven's permission as he proceeded to do what he just said.

"No, I ca-" Sasuke was cut off when Naruto yelled worried at him when he touched Sasuke's arm.

"The hell! You are burning!"

Sasuke sighed. He really wants to dig a hole and jump in. He didn't want them to know that he was sick, he was already tired of the staff at his work making a big fuss out of this little fever he get. Sasuke almost stopped to breathe when Naruto asked him what he was about to do.

"Are you going to take a shower?" Naruto waited but no reply was heard. The only thing that could be heard was the clock on the wall ticking, tick-tock, tick-tock. He also couldn't say anything for a moment as it become awkward for him too when Sasuke went quiet.

"U-um..."

"You shouldn't take a shower now." Naruto said when Sasuke answered him after the long silence.

"What if you fall there?"

Sasuke tried not to look at that pair of blue eyes that is looking at him with such worry. He didn't even have to look, he knew which expression the other was wearing and the worry in those blue eyes.

"I won't fall." He manage to say as he tried to pull his arm back and stood up to go. But before he could even take a step, his hand was seized by Naruto's warm hand. It shoot a shiver through his whole body, he wasn't sure what was the cause, between getting touched and the fever. But as always, he lied to himself by assuming it was because of the fever.

"Don't make me worry, Sasuke." Naruto said softly as he also stood up.

Sasuke didn't know how to answer back. His heart was beating fast and loud and he was afraid Naruto who was standing right behind him would hear. But it might be impossible because Naruto was leaving a big gap between them. A pain struck his heart knowing how Naruto keep his distance.

"Should I help you wipe your body?"

Sasuke immediately turned to look at Naruto when he heard his suggestion. He might have worn a really frightened face because Naruto's face changed to a pained one. It seems he might have Naruto recall some unpleasant thing he'd done in the past.

"I-I can go get Itachi-nii for you."

"Nii-san hasn't come home yet." Sasuke said before Naruto reach the door. He brought his hand to the place between his eyes and rubs it. The sudden turning has made him see black and he felt like he was about to fall. And he would have if someone wasn't quick enough to catch him in the process.

"See, you can't shower by yourself. I have no choice but to help you with it." Naruto concluded. He doesn't care what Sasuke may think but he was too worried to leave him alone.

"Just lay down there on the bed. I will go prepare the water and towel."

                    Naruto disappeared into the bathroom in Sasuke's room before he comes back with a pail in his hand and a towel hanging on his shoulder.

                    Sasuke didn't bother to look at the young man, he have already given up resisting because he don't have the strength for that.

"Sasuke, I will begin now. It might feel a little cold at first." Naruto inform him what he was going to do.

                    Sasuke flinched a little at the wet towel touching the skin on his hand. It felt cold just like what Naruto said but it felt good once the coldness spread.

                    Naruto continue to wipe and every time he would inform Sasuke what Sasuke needed to do, like how he had to raise his arm for him to have access to his armpit.

"Oi!" Sasuke exclaimed with his husky voice because it tickles like crazy when Naruto wipes his armpit.

"Sorry." Naruto apologize while he laughed at the older man trying to yank his arm back because he couldn't take it anymore.

"You are doing it on purpose, aren't you?" Sasuke accused the younger blonde.

"Are you saying I am taking advantage of the weak?" Naruto teased. He can't help because he was so happy right now. Happy that he could do something for Sasuke in a time like this. As far as he could remember, Sasuke has been the one taking care of him whenever he was sick.

"Who's weak? Me?"

                    Naruto shook his head at the stubbornness of Sasuke. He knew well that Sasuke would never accept him being weak, not now, not ever. Not wanting to argue with the sick, Naruto soaked the towel in the water again and proceed to wipe Sasuke's body. Seeing Sasuke's bare white skin with the red radiant because of the fever, those sleeping nipples, that slim waist, and those toned abdomen make his blood rush to the place he doesn't want to think of when being with Sasuke. He tried to control himself, in no way was he going to make Sasuke hate him more than he already is.

                    Sasuke could sense the steady and controlled yet a bit quickened pace of wiping. He wondered why but didn't open his eyes to look because every time he opened his eyes, he felt as though the world around him spinning. And not to mention the funny sensation in that part of his body.

"I will help you take the jumper." Naruto said after gulping down his saliva to prevent the dryness in his throat. He pulled the shirt that was lying on the bed without a second thought. He needed to act quickly and cover that distracting body of Sasuke.

"Raise your head a little an..."

'S-shit!'

                    Naruto swore inwardly, he was now looking at Sasuke's face that is an inch away from his own. He was trying to help Sasuke's head into the hole of the jumper but because Sasuke without any signal lay down his head on the pillow again, he was pulled down too.

                     Sasuke could feel the warmth from Naruto but he couldn't sense Naruto's breathes against him at all. It was like Naruto have stopped to breathe and he didn't dare to make the slightest movement.

"Naruto?"

"I- I am so-sorry. I..." Naruto was frightened when he heard Sasuke call his name. He felt how his heart tightened, now Sasuke will think he was going to take advantage of him when he was weak, again.

                    Sasuke opened his eyes, in a blurry messy vision he saw how Naruto abruptly stood up from his bed, stepped a few steps backward, and make the run out from his room. He knew that Naruto thought he did something wrong with him again. The look on his face says it all, the look of fright and hurt at the same time.

                   Naruto closed the door to his room with a trembling hand, he felt so pathetic, disgusted, and disappointed with himself. How the hell could he let himself get an erection while helping a sick person.

'How can you be so pathetic, Naruto?'

                     Naruto cursed at himself while he slide down to the floor and think of all the times he hurts Sasuke. He sat there tills his emotion and bodily needs calmed down. He walked to the bathroom to wash his face. He looked at the reflection of him and gasped at that wicked sight. Then his eyes caught on that particular place where the reminder of his sin could be seen. He runs his finger from one to the other end of the scar on his forehead. The previous event makes him remember that night, 8 years ago and the cause of the scar on his forehead.

Flashback

The 18 years old high school student Naruto was leaning against his bed and sipping a beer when his phone rang. He lazily picked it up and brought it to his face to see who it was that disturbed his grieving time.

"Sasuke?" He mumbled unbelievingly. He didn't think Sasuke would call him in a time like this. After all, he was on a date with his girlfriend, Sakura. That was the reason why he was drinking beer to forget that the two were on a date, somewhere, laughing and having fun. Unlike him who was suffering every time, the two were out, having their time alone. He ignored the call and opened another can of beer and chugged it in one go. He frowned at the bitter taste of the liquid and kicked the phone when it rang again.

"Stop it, Sasuke."

                    Naruto left his room and headed to the living room and hoped it wouldn't ring when he come back. However, tonight, nothing was on his side. Because of that once he returned to his room after 30 minutes, the phone was still ringing. He tap the red button, no way was he going to answer but that was before he saw the number of the calls that went missed.

"38 missed call?!" His eyes widened in worry. He dialed the other person back right away instead of waiting for his call.

"Sasuke? Where are you?"

                    The question was asked when the other end answered him. He was worried as to why Sasuke has been calling him nonstop for 40 minutes.

"A-are you drunk? Why? Where is Sakura?... You quarrel with her?... Pick you up? C-call Itachi-nii. I can-..." Naruto tried to decline when Sasuke asked him to pick him up and suggested for him to call Itachi. But Sasuke wasn't listening to him at all, he even ordered him to pick him up as quick as possible and hung up after saying where he was.

"Sasuke? Hey! Sasu-... Fuck my life!"

                    Naruto got no choice but to go pick Sasuke up, before that he even tried to call Itachi but Itachi was at a gathering with co-workers so he couldn't excuse himself from there. Naruto searched Sasuke with his eyes when he get to the said place but couldn't find him.

"Excuse me, are you coming to pick up the drunk guy?" The waitress asked Naruto and add when Naruto looked at him questioning.

"You looked like you were searching for someone and that guy said someone was coming to pick him up."

'That guy? Must be Sasuke.'

"Yes, where is he?" Naruto asked and he was told Sasuke have left to the toilet.

                    Naruto headed to the said place and found Sasuke sitting in front of the toilet, on the floor like some homeless drunkard. He was holding one bottle of liquor in his right hand, the sight was pathetic in Naruto's eyes.

"Sasuke!" He called angrily as he walked up to him and pulled him up by force.

"Oi! Who ar-... Naruto?" Sasuke whined because he thought the staff was going to kick him out. When he saw it was Naruto, he tried to stand up as he was pulled up.

"What took you so long?"

"Don't talk. Let's go home." Naruto was happy that he was the one who come after all. If it was Itachi, how sad would he be seeing his little brother in this state?

                    Well at the Uchiha's house again, Naruto helped Sasuke to his room and more or less threw him on his bed.

"Can you be a little gentler?" Sasuke said in annoyance, he was so drunk that he dragged his voice.

                    Naruto tried to help him take off his white blazer but because Sasuke was disturbing him with his hands going everywhere, by the time the blazer was off Naruto was in a pool of sweats.

"Can you help a bit too, Sasuke?" He asked while he help him take off his shoes. What he saw only make him more and more flame up, Sasuke was drinking the bottle of liquor that he brought with him.

"What are you doing?!"

"Oi, don't be so loud!" Sasuke said while gulping down the liquid from the bottle.

"Give me that!"

"Tadaa!" Sasuke proudly showed Naruto the empty bottle and throw it on the other side of his bed. He flopped himself on the bed, his feet hanging off from the bed as he sighed.

"Get me one more, Naruto."

"It's enough. You are already too drunk." Naruto tried to help Sasuke's feet onto the bed.

"Go to sleep."

"Why wouldn't she understand me? Why did she insist on hanging out with Lee when that guy loves her too." Sasuke said suddenly. He looked depressed, appalled, and anguished.

                    The sight of him simply crushed Naruto. He have never seen Sasuke like that and he didn't think someone could make Sasuke become that way. But he was wrong, Sasuke does love Sakura much for him to be in this state just because they argued.

"You should really sleep now." He didn't want to listen to Sasuke bragging about his love life. It was already killing him seeing how hurt Sasuke is but what Sasuke said made him snap.

"And now even you wouldn't care, huh?!"

                    Naruto turned to look at the man on the bed who was titled to be his brother, who he loved more than anything, who he cared more than anyone and now he was saying he doesn't care? Who was he trying to kid? How dare he say that?

"I don't care?! I?!" He yelled. He was so hurt that he doesn't feel anything anymore.

"Are you trying to kill me? Are you doing this intentionally, Sasuke? If you love her so much... why don't you go and apologize? Why are you drinking like a moron? Why are yo-... why are you bragging about her and looking like that in front of me? Didn't I say I love you? Why are you doing this to me? And you dare say I don't care?! Let me show you how much I care..."

"Oi, Naruto! What are yo-... Hey, get off of me." Sasuke tried to push Naruto that took off his hoodie and throw it on the floor as he stepped on the bed, trapping him between his legs and hovering over him.

                    No matter how much Sasuke tried to push and struggle, Naruto's strength didn't cease. It might have been the large among of liquor's fault that he was so helpless in strength against Naruto. Naruto's rage has given him more strength too, Sasuke sensed.

"Stop it, Naruto!"

                    The more Sasuke struggle, the more Naruto becomes enraged and tormented. He decided he won't let it end here. With that in thought, he pulled Sasuke's black shirt forcefully and all the buttons scattered everywhere.

"Stop struggling! I said I will show you how much I care about you, didn't I?"

"No! Naruto, don-... Don't do that... mmf!"

                    Naruto was having enough of Sasuke's protesting and struggling. So he did the only thing he could to shut Sasuke and that is by putting his fingers inside Sasuke's mouth. With his right hand, he pulled away Sasuke's now buttons free black shirt and he enjoyed looking at that bare white chest. He could feel how Sasuke flinched when he licked his chest and around the nipple before he nibbled the head lightly. He glanced at Sasuke who now starting to lose his grip on reality.

"Ahh! No. No..." Sasuke tried to pull back Naruto's hand that was shoved inside his pant and now touching his member.

"You are hard." Naruto commented.

"It's because I am drunk. Now, get of-... Hgn! Aa-! You bast-... Uh!"

"You can cum if you want." Naruto whispered in Sasuke's ear and moved to his neck to suck the life out of him. He wasn't going to listen to Sasuke, whether it's because of alcohol or not, he wasn't going to stop soon. He was glad he could make Sasuke get an erection.

"D-don't you dare!" Sasuke yelled and turned the other way when Naruto tried to kiss him on his lips.

                    It twisted in Naruto's heart seeing the disgusted look Sasuke give him. Yes, in Sasuke's eyes he must really be a pest, a disease of the worst kind. But none of that could hurt him anymore because he have encountered the worst pain when Sasuke rejected his love confession. He has endured that, endured seeing them together, laughing, and making plans. For once, tonight he wouldn't endure it and he won't let his feeling be ignored anymore. He will do what he desired all these two years.

"Save your lips for Sakura but I will take more than that."

"W-what? What are you doing? Ugh! A-!... Tak-take your han-... Ahhh!"

"You cum." Naruto watched Sasuke panting, his white skin now covered in hickeys and sweats.

"You didn't think it ends here, right?"

                    Sasuke who thought the humiliating end there stared at Naruto. He could see a smirk on his lips, it frightened him. He has never seen Naruto behaving like this. Naruto's menacing eyes were telling him, the real danger was coming up.

"D-don't tell me you're going to..."

"You understood, finally." Naruto lifted Sasuke's feet by his knees and positioned himself between them. Sasuke's member and ass-crack were in his view.

"Naruto, don't do it. I swear I gonna hate you if you continue. I wouldn't forgiv-... Ack!" Sasuke cried in pain when Naruto pushed his hard shaft inside as he desperatly tried to stop Naruto who wouldn't listen.

                    Naruto already knew at this rate, even if he stopped Sasuke would never forgive him. Knowing that he decides to do it till the end, now that he was going to be hated anyway.

"It hurts... P-pull it ou-... Ugh!" Sasuke tried to push Naruto who again and again leaned toward him while he thrust in him.

"H-hurts... ahh... uh... sto-... gh!"

"Bear with me a bit more, Sasuke. Uh..." Naruto wondered if he did something wrong. He has researched and it says it would be fine if he prepared his partner up to 3 fingers. Or was it because the lubrication was poor, he only used Sasuke's cum as lube after all. He glanced up at Sasuke and saw him trying to ease the pain by biting on his arm. It was like he was giving himself another pain to forget the pain he was getting from him. He tried to lift Sasuke's feet so it would give him more access and comfortable for Sasuke too. He then tried to lick and suck Sasuke's nipple to ease the pain and increase the pleasure.

"Focus on the pleasure."

                    Naruto suggested while he form a ring with his index finger touching his thumb around Sasuke's hard member. Stroking along the long shaft, from the base to the head, repeating the action and it didn't take long before Sasuke moan nonstop.

"Uh... ah!... ahh... mmf." Sasuke tried to control himself from moaning by clenching his lips together but it wasn't helping at all.

"Hah... hah... Sasuke, let cum together...-asuke. Huu!!"

"Nn... ah!" Sasuke cried out when he too has reached the climax.

                    Naruto shot his cannon. He managed to pull out his member before doing that. His cum was covered on Sasuke's thigh and member blending with Sasuke's own. He was gasping and panting as he lay down beside him. He turn to look at the other one who went quiet and sprang up when he saw him passing out.

"Sasuke?! H-Hey!" He slapped lightly on his cheek and Sasuke responded by turning his head and giving an annoying sound.

"Thank god, I thought you passed out."

                    Sasuke must be exhausted to fall asleep right after. Naruto stepped out from the bed and headed to the bathroom to bring things to clean Sasuke.

"I love you, Sasuke." Naruto said as he was lying beside Sasuke who has been changed into his pajamas. He leaned in and kissed his forehead and whispered tearfully;

"So much that I afraid I love you more than myself."

                    With the morning light, the doomsday of Naruto arrived as well. Naruto has always known a day like this would come when everything will be over because of him. Because of that he hasn't slept a blink and spent his time watching Sasuke's sleeping face. He knew as soon as Sasuke open his eyes, everything will end.

                   Sasuke opened his eyes and sprang up when he meet with Naruto's gaze. Enraged as a mighty dragon, he spurted out the flame from his lungs.

"You... why are you still here?"

                    Naruto held back his sadness seeing how Sasuke frowned because of the pain when he stood up.

"Get out!" Sasuke bellowed and pointed to the door. Wanting nothing but Naruto out of his room.

"Sasuke, I..."

"I trusted you!" Sasuke said while gritting his teeth in fury.

"You?... Trust me?" Naruto asked sarcastically. The disappointed look on Sasuke burns his heart to ashes.

"Is that why you brag about your girl in front of me? Wasn't it enough you rejected me more than twice? Hasn't it satisfied you to kill me with all the love you have for her? And you show me that vulnerable and pitiful state of yours? You said you trust me? No. You just didn't take me seriously! Do whatever with the moron that loves you, right?"

"Love me?! Are you saying you rape people you love?"

                    Naruto was taken aback, he don't know how he can counter what Sasuke just said. Sasuke was right, no one would hurt the one they love but he was so desperate to held Sasuke's body. He had chosen the wrong way to show his love and now it can't be undone.

"Sasuke, I a-..."

"Don't you dare apoloqize. I will never forgive you, you hear me?!" Sasuke bellowed madly.

"I don't want to ever see you again. Get out of my sight!"

                    Never have Naruto seen such anger in his brother who is not related by blood, who is 5 years older than him. That was then he realize that it would be the end for both of them.

"I-I am so sorry. Sasuke, I..." With a shaking voice he apologize to the one he did wrong. Even though he was certain Sasuke won't forgive him. He makes his way to the other side of the bed where Sasuke is standing.

"Don't you dare come near me!"

                    Naruto didn't listen to Sasuke nor did he stop approaching him. Not even when he saw Sasuke grasp the empty bottle from last night on the nightstand and raise it at him.

"If you come any closer than that... I will not hesitate."

                    Even though Sasuke said that, Naruto could see hesitance in his movement. However, he wasn't going to stop even if Sasuke really would hit him with that bottle.

"Hit me, if it will ease your anger and your pain. Hit me with that hatred you have on me. As much as yo-..."

                    Naruto's face turned the other way when the bottle hit against the side of his forehead. He blinked a few times to clear his vision. He was seeing red on his left eye because of the blood from his forehead dripping down. He was so shocked even though he said himself he wouldn't mind but his heart ached so much when Sasuke hit him. He guessed a part of him didn't expect Sasuke to do it. What hurt him more is that he come to realize Sasuke must hate him, for real this time.

"You think it could compare? I hate you so much right now that I could kill you with my bare hands." Sasuke spoke with such hatred that Naruto believed he really could do what he just said.

"Get out now!... Get out!"

"Mm..." Naruto agrees to do as Sasuke wants. Because right now, when he looks at Sasuke's eyes the only thing it reflected was hate.

"So-sorry I left you such a trauma."

End Flashback

Naruto was now standing in front of Sasuke's room again. He knocked on the door but no sound come from inside. Even so, he spoke from where he standing;

"Sasuke, I have called Itachi-nii. He's on his way back. I just want to let you know I am heading out."

                    Inside Sasuke's room, Sasuke turned to look at the closed door. He didn't want the other to enter his room as his erection hasn't calmed down yet. He got an erection from Naruto wiping his body. He could only exhale a shaken breath when he heard Naruto's steps get further away.

"Naruto, I see you are still haunted by your doing." Of course, he knows why Naruto drew a line between them. He was sure he isn't the only one who had been thinking about their past. But he had already forgiven Naruto for that mistake.

"You are wrong for what you did but I am partly at fault for playing with your feelings, even though not on purpose."

                    Sasuke helped himself up and sat on the edge of the bed after his erection calmed down. He can't continue to lie to himself anymore. He knew well that the only image appearing in his mind when he jerk off was Naruto. The only name he call out would be Naruto's. No one can turn him on as Naruto, the mere presence of Naruto make his heart flustered.

'It has been like this way too long, isn't it?'

                    Naruto was standing outside when Itachi's car pulled into the port. He walked up to him as Itachi stepped out from the car.

"Are you heading out already?" Itachi asked while he pick up the grocery bags.

"Yeah. I don't want them to wait." Naruto have made up an excuse when he called Itachi. He told him he was asked to accompany his colleague from work and can't refuse the offer. In fact, he just wanted to rest his mind with alcohol.

"Take care of Sasuke."

"Sure thing." Itachi patted Naruto's shoulder as to say he understand.

"Then I am leaving."

                    Itachi watched Naruto's car disappear from his sight and sighed. Even though Naruto was acting all happy, his red eyes tell otherwise. Itachi knows that he has been crying and knows who the reason was. He could still remember what happened 8 years ago and how Naruto looked miserable then too.

'What could have happened?'

                    Naruto pulled his car at the roadside and leaned his weary head against the seat. He was thinking that he has been making the wrong choice when it come to Sasuke. He has realized but couldn't accept it then that his wish to love has destroyed him. He has been the one who's lost in every possible way and all he left for the one he loves was trauma.

"Sasuke, my sin couldn't be erased... but I can still choose to not give you another trauma."
                           ——-🍥🍥🍥——-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.4K 31
(Naruto The Last Movie AU) After returning from his 2-year redemption journey for an emergency mission, Naruto and Sasuke are forced to confront thei...
60.2K 1.4K 24
(Sequal to Somebody To Call Family) After naruto left to go train with jiraiya, sasuke left konoha to go to orochimaru to get stronger. When naruto f...
132K 4.5K 72
In the world of shinobi, life isn't fair. But one blond boy learned this the hard way. But in all his bad, there's so much good. What good you may a...
80.2K 2.6K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...