Astrid Hofferson: A Different...

By spector1

This is part one of a series. What if Astrid Hofferson was playing Hiccup and the riders? What if Astrid had... More

A life before Berk
The boat
Berk
Dragon Attacks
Dragon Training
Midnight Ride
An Old Friend
Sisters again.
The Berserkers
Boyfriend or a Friend
Astrid and Melanie
Hiccup's proposal
Dagur's back for more
Head In The Clouds
The Plan
The plan part 2
Dagur's Arrest.
The End Of Part One

Introduction

533 10 1
By spector1

The chief of Hofferson Isle, Francis, and his wife, Ariel, are about to have their 3rd child. The village healer helping them with their child as Jordan, age 5, and Mindy, age 3, wait at their uncle Finn's until their parents get back.

"One more push, Ariel," the healer said. And Ariel did just that. "Congratulations, Francis and Ariel you have two beautiful girls."

"What should we name them? You were too busy thinking of boys names," Ariel laughed.

"How about we name this one Melanie?" Francis asked holding her in his arms.

"After my sister?"

"Of course, Ariel."

"Okay, then how about we name the one I have in my arms..." she paused to think. "Astrid."

"Alright."

"Welcome to the world Astrid and Melanie," Ariel said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
32.6K 947 44
Witches have been in life-threatening danger since the days of Salem. After the trials, they left in order to preserve their race, and relocated to N...
10.2K 343 34
Annabelle Stevens is not any normal girl. She happens to be the devil's daughter, making her half demon and half human. Her brother, Dustin Stevens i...
812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...