The Game Of Survivors✔️

By shakthi

Highest ranking: #1 [Blurb] "I... I will kill you," She raised the gun at me. "Sanjana-" "I am Trishana," she... More

Prologue
#1 The Surya Group.
#2 The survivors
#3 The hearing
#4 Doctor vs Reporter
#5 The gunshot
#6 The Enemy's Enemy
#8 The file house
#9 The Estate house
#10 Between the devil & The deep sea
#11 The gang
#12 The betrayal
#13 The confession
#14 Project "Surya Narayan"
#15 Kidnapped!
#16 Trisha's Secret
#17 The plan
#18 Truth magazine
#19 Merging of Latest
#20 Safe house
#21 Shweta Surya Narayan
#22 Abraham
#23 The Obsession
#24 The silent witness
#25 Varsha missing
#26 The torture
#27 Arrested
#28 Arjun's True colors
#29 The press conference
#30 Rest in peace
#31 Family
Book II #32 Face-to-Face
#33 Sanjana saxena
#34 Truth & lies
#35 The first date
#36 Jasmine
#37 Izzy
#38 Yes!
#39 The person inside
#40 Knight in shining armour
#41 The promise
#42 The secret vault
#43 Against the rule
#44 A whole new world
#45 The truth
#46 The escape
#47 The rescue
#48 The uninvited guests
Book III #49 waking up
#50 Dreamland
#51 The Past
#52 The misplaced trust
#53 The mission backfired
#54 The interrogation
#55 Answers
#56 The double life
#57 Mrs.Arjun Rajnath
#58 The spy
#59 Reporter Trishana
#60 I love you
#61 The picnic
#62 The Jailbreak
#63 Operation sweep
#64 The Trap
#65 The surrender
#66 The surprise gift
#67 Surviving the worst
#68 Game over
#69 Back to the rightful places
#70 Together Forever [Epilogue]

#7 The missing patients

9.3K 762 89
By shakthi

Shahid.

"You..you have to escape" she whispered before shuffling away from me.

My heartbeat accelerated and I waited as the footsteps were coming near.

"There he is!" I recognised vijay's voice. He is the one who deals with surya Narayan's dirty works.

He's one of the men who dragged jasmine out of my hands and threw her to the water.

He's the one who I really wants to kill with my own hands.

But now, I Am in a condition where I can't even move out of my bed with all the wires and tubes sticking on to me.

"Hello Shahid" he leaned to me "fancy seeing you here"

"I knew narayan's lapdogs will be coming, but I didn't know it will be this soon" I said as I tried to hold it in.

I know I am at disadvantage here.

"It's time for you to go, Shahid, your wife will be waiting at the other side, All alone"

His words pierced right through my heart.

Shahid..think of Izzy...don't forget, your daughter need you.

"I will make sure that you will regret this, I will destroy you and the Surya corporation too, I will bring down narayan and his sons" I said venomously.

He laughed.

"You are quite brave, shahid, but sorry to burst your bubble, this is your last day" he smiled,taking out a syringe.

"Don't worry, you won't feel the pain..you will feel sleepy and your heart will slowly stop" he injected the liquid inside the saline drip.

I started to detach the tube from my hand with my injured right hand that was still bandaged and he stopped me.

"You still want to live?" he whispered "You already got some days extra, It's time for you to sleep peacefully" he was so close to me that his breath was fanning across me.

"Let go" I said as I tried to sit up, but he pressed the bandage, exactly where I was shot and pain blinded me.

"LET GO" I shouted as I moved my head to his face with all my might.

It hurt like hell but it caused him to lose his balance and fall down.

I detached the saline tube with a pull and sat up.

"You rascal!" he took the knife and got up from the floor. "I wanted to finish this nice and quick, but you made me do this!"

He slashed it across me and I ducked, missing it by inches.

My stitches stretched and I moved back to the corner of the room.

"Stay away" I whispered as he took steps towards me.

"You are still ordering me around?" he laughed "you really are something, shahid"

"I don't want to kill you" I said again and I gripped the fork in my hand.

I had hidden it under the pillow while they brought me food, because I knew they were going to come after me.

I was just planning for a surprise attack if I had to, but it seems like only one of us is going out of here alive.

I really don't want to kill him...not yet, It will make things difficult for me to look for my daughter.

"No one's going to help you, shahid, Give up" Vijay was still inching closer "the guards have changed, the new ones are going to be late, they are caught up with something serious, The CCTV and alarms are not working, It's just you and me here" he stopped in front of me and raised the knife again.

I blocked him again and the fork in my hand fell down the floor.

I think I was overestimating my power, I have forgotten the fact that I have been in coma all these days, my body was not responding like I want it to.

It was just a fleeting moment, but Vijay had me cornered.

"Give up" Vijay said "No one's here to help you" he raised the knife and I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain.

"You are wrong" I heard her voice.

SLAM-

"Aah.."vijay supported his injured hand with the other and the knife fell down the floor.

I opened my eyes in shock and saw the girl in nurse uniform standing with the saline holder.

Varsha.

I looked at the guy who was looking at me with murdering eyes and took a step back.

My hands were trembling too much, loosening my hand on the iron rod.

"You bitch" the killer turned to me and slapped, hard, I was thrown back with the impact.

"Move!" I heard Shahid shout on the background but I was too dizzy to do anything.

The killer was obviously going to hurt me and I cringed, But before that, He was again kicked away by Shahid.

"Are you alright?" he gave me a look before turning to the guy on the floor.

I nodded and got up and both of us faced the murderous guy in front.

"I never thought you would replace your wife this soon,shahid" he said and all the calmness went out of him, shahid turned pure evil as he lunged at the guy.

"No!" I shouted as he was slammed to the wall forcefully and I ran forward and tried to remove him off shahid.

"I will deal with you later,bitch" he kicked me and I fell down on the hard floor, knocking my breath away.

They both were still struggling with the knife and I watched, horrified as Shahid lost to him.

I looked around wildly and my eyes fell on the fork that was on the floor, next to me.

I took it and dragged myself  to them.

I slashed it with all my strength to the guy's leg and his cry echoed in the room.

Shahid used the opportunity and stabbed the knife to him, The guy fell down, he struggled for a moment before he stilled.

"Let's..let's..get out of here" I was shaking from head to foot, but I know we have no other way now.

"I..can't move..I will slow you down" Shahid leaned to the wall, Clutching his bandages and breathing hard.

"Are you crazy? They Are going to send others for you" I got up and ran to the side.

"Sit here" I brought the wheelchair to him and supported him to sit.

"But who are you?" he asked as I pulled up the face mask and corrected the nurse's uniform.

"We have the same enemy" I said and I pushed the wheelchair out and hurried through the dark corridor.

"You are going to end up in trouble"

"I don't care, I want to kill someone and I don't know whom to trust" I said again.

"What!?" shahid shouted "You want me to kill someone?"

"You already killed a person just now" I reasoned.

"He's not dead, I made sure not to hurt his vital organs"

"What! So you are trained to -"

"I am a security officer, of course I am trained to take care of emergency situations"

"Well.. That's better then, I guess"I said

"But they are going to come after you now, you don't know them, let's part here"

"They are already after me"

"What!?" he said again and groaned from pain.

"Shut up, you are bleeding"I reached the emergency exit "but do you have a place to go?" I turned to him and he sighed.

"I have, but there's no means of transport for us,both of us are covered in blood"

"Don't worry, I have my car here and a change of cloth too" I said and he looked at me strangely.

"Yea, I was planning to get out of here, I just didn't thought I would meet my partner so soon"

Trishana.

I jerked up as I saw the shadows.

"Whoa!"I tapped Nitin,who was sleeping in the passenger seat.

Both of us were still in the car.

"Get up, see there" I said and he looked out widely.

"What's wrong?"

"See him, It's our special special luck, That's Shahid khan, The programming genius"

"You recognise him!? I still can't make out"

"Don't blabber nonsense" I handed him my night binoculars.

"But it looks like he's going home" Nitin said.

"In the middle of the night? when he can't even walk?" I asked as I watched the girl who was helping him to the car.

"You are right! So he's running away?"

"I was right, I told you that I saw narayan's men here, Something must have happened"

"It's scary, Trisha, I feel like you know them better than themselves"

"I have been working on them for eight freaking years, nitin, come on, start the car, let's follow them"

"What are we going to do?"

"If we are really lucky, we can get hold of shahid"

Aditya.

Shahid is missing.

"You were supposed to be guarding his door, where the hell were you?" I shouted at the security guard.

"We..we heard some disturbance in the nearest room and went to check, but someone locked us" one of them said worriedly and I closed my eyes for a moment.

"It was only about 7 or 8 minutes,but.." the second one stopped.

Of course, they were well planned. All the cctvs inside were not working and the alarm was deactivated.

They stopped all sorts of communication out of the room.

There were signs of struggle everywhere in the room and a severely injured man who is now being operated.

Shahid is not in a condition to struggle.

"Sir, we have a footage to show you, from the emergency exit side" the security ran to me and I became alert.

I started to follow him when the door opened again.

"Doctor!I..I  can't find varsha" her friend-sam looked at me.

Did she do anything stupid again?

"She..she promised me that she will never attempt suicide again, That's why we were going easy on her.."

"Don't worry, her psychologist talked to me, She has a strong willpower to get better now, she won't do anything stupid" I said and he nodded.

"She was talking about getting out of the hospital, do you think...?"

"Don't jump into conclusions,
Search for her again, Ask help from the security team also, I need to settle something first" I told him and sam nodded.

So I hurried out of there.

I was suddenly worried.

What if narayan's people came and took both of them?

The theory sounds farfetched,But both of them were attacked by surya group.

I walked inside the surveillance room and officer suresh kumar whom I have called was already going through the data.

"Dr.adithya, Is any one of your nurses missing today?" he turned to me as I approached.

"No reports yet" I said and took a closer look at the monitor were a nurse was seen to push the wheelchair.

And this craziest idea popped inside my head.

"No way!" I watched it again.

"What is it, do you recognise her? I think she took Shahid out of this hospital"

"That's.. I think that's Varsha! she's missing too" I looked at the screen "I really have no idea what happened, I'm pretty sure that they have never met before"

"Varsha abraham?" He looked at me,Surprised "That doesn't make sense" He said.

Right, He was the officer who brought both of them here.

"Both of them are chased by narayan's people" I said slowly.

"So they escaped?"

"We can't be sure what happened, we can't see Shahid clearly" I said.

"The injured guy Is one of narayan's men, Vijay, I recognise him" officer said "He has a long history of criminal records"

"So shahid knew he was coming and he escaped with varsha?" I said slowly and looked at officer suresh kumar

"Even if they escaped, its a matter of time before they are trapped by narayan, we have to find them before that" I said and he nodded.

"Then let me know when that vijay wake up" he said "I need to question him"

I nodded.

I have a very good guess why that guy was there,but I doubt he will ever open his mouth.

Arjun.

"If you can't even take care of an injured guy, You shouldn't have attempted it" I said angrily "Now you just made everything more complicated.

"I warned you not to bring attention to the company! First Mahesh tried to kill the heiress of latest!, now you Abiram,Varsha and shahid are still missing!"

"And don't forget about your man still in the custody there!" I looked at Abiram "do you think police will spare him, now that shahid is missing?"

"I really don't understand what went wrong! why did varsha help shahid!?" Abiram said ,infuriating me.

"They must have met at the hospital and knew that they had one common enemy" Mahesh said.

"Do you have a solution for this? We need to stop the problem getting bigger"

"I can't represent Abiram or mahesh this time, It will seriously affect the reputation of surya group, You all have seen how the shares went down when maya case was going on"

"You don't have to x-ray the past anymore, everyone here knows everything" Mahesh said irritated.

"Then you should have been more careful, Mahesh, It's not even three months after maya case trial, do you know what will happen if varsha opened her mouth and talk against you?" I fixed him with a glare and asked.

"Do you have to make this more complicated, Tell us a bloody solution now, You are not appointed at the surya law firm for nothing" Abiram shouted.

"Silence!" father hit the table in anger and looked around at the three of us, we were the only persons who reached for the emergency meeting as ragav was still outside and pramod ,ED had already been sent to monitor the situation.

"You have no voice here, Abiram and mahesh"He looked at them ,then turned to me "And you,Arjun, I get that you are angry, but it's an emergency and you are the crisis manager here" he said sternly.

I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"We need to find shahid and varsha as soon as possible" I said "for that-"

"We have already send all of our men in search of -"

"Do not interrupt me,Abiram" I gave him a look and warned "Even if you send a 1000 men, It will be difficult to find them since they will be hiding well"

"Then what are we going to do?" mahesh asked.

"The only way to find them quickly is to hand them to the police department"

"I don't understand" Abiram said.

"Shahid, the famous encrypter is kidnapped by people from Latest fashion world, Varsha, who was there in the hospital by faking an accident helped the kidnappers" I declared.

"Make it the headline" I said "The police will search the city upside down for them, they will sent shahid's and varsha's details to all the stations and tolls, Even if they escaped, They can't move without getting caught somewhere" I said.

"Varsha kidnapped shahid!? Who's going to believe that?" Abiram said.

"Make it believable, Cut that cctv footage and play the part where she's pushing an injured shahid outside in a nurse uniform" I said.

"But what could be the motive for her to do this?"

"If there's none, Make one now, Just spread a rumor that shahid was the reason for Latest fashion world's bankruptcy, make it look like shahid hacked the inside details causing the downfall of latest"I said "It could be anything,It doesn't have to be true"

"That's a brilliant idea, If they are on the wanted list, They can't even use their cards! And they can't hide forever!" mahesh said.

"So.."father said thoughtfully "we can blackmail varsha's father with that" he said ,getting my plan "That stubborn man will definitely sign the papers when we threaten with her, It's a perfect solution" he said "we can find varsha and shahid,we can get the latest fashion world and we can get out of this sticky situation,good thinking" He said.

"Yes,It's a good plan" Mahesh said and abiram nodded,Siding with me, Probably for the first time in life.

"But even if they are arrested by police, They can deny the charges, shahid can say that he left hospital on his own, That varsha didn't kidnap him" Abiram said after a moment.

"So what? They can deny the charges, All we wanted is to know their location, The moment they appear in the police station, we will follow them, We can deal with them later " I shrugged and abiram nodded slowly.

"What about vijay? He is under police custody even in the hospital"

"Wait until he is conscious and when he's conscious ask one of our officers to arrest him and bring him out for questioning"

"There's too much risk there, What if they don't allow him? I heard officer suresh kumar is dead set on questioning him"

I sighed.

Suresh kumar is another officer who is as stubborn as STO
Ajith Roy.

"Get hold of an officer who is higher in rank and ask him to deal with the situation" I said.

"Leave it to me"father said "i can take care of that"

"One more thing" I said "Since getting the files from shahid is out of question now, We need to get it by ourselves"I said.

"You mean.. we need to steal it from the file house?" Abiram asked.

"It's the only way we could prevent it from exposing to public" I said "if the new investigating officer is someone like Ajith roy, All that we have done will go waste"

"But even if we get it, we can't open it without shahid's cooperation"

"That's why I told to keep shahid Alive ,But you ruined all of that by sending vijay to him" I told abiram.

"I ordered it" Father said sternly and I looked at him.

"But we decided before-"

"It was before Shahid was going to give statement against surya group and I wanted to make him shut up, I had no other way"He said "Besides, If we can't decrypt the files ,I will have people to destroy it,That's the second best thing"

"Okay,Then I have a request"I looked at father "I will monitor the whole "Finding 'shahid-varsha operation' " I said "I don't want abiram, mahesh or any of their men to mess up things again" I said and they gave me a disapproving look, But didn't say anything.

"Ok, Report to me everything"

Trishana.

I smiled at the flashing news that was going on.

"Shahid is kidnapped from the hospital" I read loudly and laughed "The heiress and designer of Latest fashion world, varsha dressed up as a nurse to help the kidnappers get him out of the hospital, It is assumed that Shahid khan was one of the major reasons for the downfall of Latest industry"

Both of us were in our office, early in the morning.

"The news is totally bullshit" Nitin said beside me "But they put varsha on the "wanted" list!" he turned to me "it's not like they are writing a script to a drama! what would they gain from this?"

"They are indeed writing a script, nitin"I turned to him "A script for narayan"

"What do you mean?"

"This is the fastest way for them to catch Shahid and varsha! All the police are looking out for them and they can't go out of their hiding place"

"So even if the police catch them and the accusation is cleared, Narayan will know about their whereabouts"

I nodded.

"What are we going to do now? "Nitin looked at me "we know where they are hiding, If we break it to public-"

"Narayan will get hold of them first, before police"I said "Even if the police get hold of them, they will end up in narayan's hand" I said

"Are we going to wait then?"

"No" I shook my head "we are going to talk to them before anyone else" I said

"But why?"

"If I want to bring down narayan, The usual tactics are not going to work, I need them"

"You mean-"

"Let's go and see them first or they are going to get trapped" I said as I walked out.

My phone started to ring and I watched the number.

It was one of my informants from city hospital.

"Hello?" I attended the call as Nitin took the van.

"Wow! That's great to hear, serves him right"

I talked to her and cut the call.

"What's it?" Nitin turned to me.

I smiled.

"Do you remember that arrogant doctor who refused to give us an interview?"

"Dr.adithya?"

"Yup,it looks like he's going to get suspended"I said smugly.

"Why?"

"Because he was the one who was taking care of this two patients against all the hospital regulations" I said "And both of them went missing overnight"

Aditi.

I watched as he packed his things, looking angry.

"Cheer up adithya, it's only a month's suspension, they need someone to blame and -"

"Do I look like I am worried about it, Aditi?" he turned to me "you don't understand the situation? Shahid and varsha is missing from the hospital!They are MISSING, do you get it now?"

And I realised what he mean.

"You think... Narayan's people are going to kill them?"

"Varsha is a victim and Shahid is an important witness for his wife's death, what do you think narayan would do to them?"

"You are right.."I said

"It's all my fault that they were taken away" he said again "I really wonder how the heck did they come in to that conclusion? Varsha helped to kidnap Shahid? She was trying to kill him? Bullshit!"

"It was the theory of police" uncle entered and both of us turned to him.

"That SI Thomas mathew is narayan's puppet, Officer suresh kumar don't think so" I said angrily.

"But what does they get by putting varsha on the wanted list if they already kidnapped them?" I asked and adithya stilled.

"You..you are right! Do you think they escaped from his people?" he asked,his mood lifting slightly.

"Then they don't have any way out now, The whole police department is looking for them, it's a matter of time before they get caught" Uncle prakash said.

"They can't last much longer if narayan's people are looking for them" Adithya agreed "That's why I told that guy not to give that statement to police, The moment they knew he is talking against narayan, They sent his man to kill shahid, I warned him so many times!"

"It's no use talking about that now, But are you really going to leave the hospital?"

"It's better this way uncle" Adithya said "It's time for our plans, uncle, I came here for that purpose"

"Did you confirm it?"

"Yes, they will move the Ajith Roy case files this Thursday ,new investigation team will take charge of it next Monday"

"So we need to get hold of it before it"

"Wednesday,we are planning to do it on Wednesday"

"Careful,both of you"

"Don't worry, we have already set everything" I said confidently

---------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 79 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Swetha Natrajan❤️ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...
29.5K 3K 52
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
210K 13.6K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
171K 11.2K 52
"Hey, baby?" I smile cheekily, grabbing Shreyan's attention and the girl beside him. He facepalms and looks at me, "Avyuktha?" "You look handsome, b...