Alpha's Forever

By lisa_brown

In the future, the humans are ruled by the werewolf race. The Werewolves are very strong, very furious and... More

Alpha's Forever
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Writer's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
writer's note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Writer's Note
Writer's Update
Writer's Update

Chapter - 6

9.1K 303 11
By lisa_brown

Juliette

The car stopped in front of a huge Mansion. George got down and opened the door for me.  " I'm not going in there. Take me back to the office." I said. I didn't care if it made him angry. I just wanted to go home or wake up from this nightmare.

"No one's taking you anywhere. Get off the car."

"No. I don't care how cruel you are but I'm not going into an unknown Mansion with you. Now please take me back."

I could sense his anger even though he tried to keep calm. Looking around casually, he reached for something at the back of his Trousers. As the object came into view, realization struck hard that it would be my last day if I didn't obey and that I was literally at his mercy. "Come with me right now..." He didn't point the revolver at me but the message he was sending was clear enough. He may do it. From what I saw yesterday, killing is a child's play for the man. 

Once I go into this house, I may not come back, "Don't test my patience, Juliette'' he spoke as if he were talking to a kid.

I sat there unable to come to a decision. I was looking down and suddenly, an explosive noise attacked my eardrums. I nearly jumped out of my seat, my hands covered my ears tightly and my eyes shut. I opened my eyes to find I'm still alive. Confused, I looked at him. He stared at me with an evil smirk.

I relaxed a little when I realized he fired a random shot to the ground but my peace was short lived. He now pointed the gun at a servant who was approaching us. Looking at George's aim, he froze midway. George turned and looked straight at me.

"If you don't come with me, Darling, it won't be a random shot this time.  We both know that I can't kill you. But mark my words, you don't want to disobey me. I'm the Alpha and I can be very dangerous if I'm angry."

 The servant's eyes were wide with fear. I turned towards the monster in front of me and asked, "Why are you doing this? " no matter how much I controlled, I couldn't keep my voice from shivering.

"Because I can. Now walk with me."  he said grabbing my arm and started to drag me into the house as the spark from his touch tortured me.

I didn't fight. I couldn't think. Where is his heart? Why is he like this? Why does he think I'm his mate? All the questions were surrounding my mind. I just wanted to wake up. 

George

This woman drove me crazy. She was standing there with such defiance. If there was someone else there, I swear I would have shot the bullet right through the fucker. But there she was, standing and disobeying me. I couldn't take it. I wanted to give her everything she's ever wanted. All the happiness in the world. But she was just standing there not wanting me.

That made me angry, very angry.  There's no point in wasting time. I dragged her into the house through the hall. I would take her to my room, have her, mark her and claim her. The faster she is claimed, the faster she will learn to please me.

 Once we reached my room above the stairs, I opened the door and sent her in first where I followed in. I let go of her arm and she cowered like a wounded rabbit, looking at me as If I was about to pounce at her, which I was about to do any moment.  "Good Afternoon, Your grace." my maid Anna greeted as she entered the room. The elderly female remained stoic to the scene in front of her. Years of serving her kind had taught her well where to stick her nose and where not to.

"I apologize I didn't have the information that you're going to be back this early. I will get everything ready for you."  she spoke with her head bowed.

"Anna," she lifted her head and looked at us. Gesturing behind me with a nod, I spoke.

"This is Juliette. Your soon to be Luna. She will be staying here from now. Make all the arrangements for her." 

"Definitely sir." She bowed with what I noticed as a slight smile and was about to leave when I called her back. I wasn't done. I had other plans for my feisty mate.

"You can take the rest of the day off. All the others as well." I could see she was trying to hide her surprise as the other woman was standing shocked.

"Sure, sir." she said and left the room, leaving one last customary glance at Juliette.  As Anna left, I closed the door and locked it. I couldn't risk Juliette running away through whatever space she found. Though I enjoyed a good chase, I was not in the mood for it at the moment. I turn around to see her pressed to a corner and looking all around the room. I knew she was thinking of an escape plan. Not going to happen.

My body burned with the need to possess her. The same need which had been torturing me from yesterday in the office. If the distance between us was a living being, I'd rip it apart in a heartbeat. Unable to wait anymore, I strided forward which seemed to alarm her. She looked around frantically for something and found a vase on the bedside table. She took it and held it as a weapon of defense.

"Don't come near me. Stay away or I swear I'll.."

"You'll what?" I asked as I moved closer.

Looking at me, she moved away from me following the wall she was leaning on. 

"You and I both know you can't stop me, my little Luna."

I held her arm and pulled her closer to me. She started struggling and swung the vase at me. I wondered if she really believed I was who I was. It is public knowledge that no human or werewolf is a match for royalty. And I'm the king, and here she is swinging the vase at me as if it was a sword. I caught the vase at the right time and seized her.

"Let me go!! Now!!"

 I brought her hands down, her struggle no match for my hold. Looking into her eyes, I held her tighter to calm her down. She froze and gave up struggling as that was only getting her her body close to mine. Her attempt to keep our bodies as distant as possible was futile.

 "Shhhh....stop it. You don't want to make me angry do you?" I asked.

"I want to go home.  My family is waiting for me. Please..... Let me go," she said with tears threatening to leave her eyes. She was trying her best to hide her fear. I sighed slowly as I caressed her cheek with my free hand.

I looked straight into her green eyes and spoke the truth. "I'm your family now. I'm your mate and you are mine. As an Alpha's mate, you will be living with me. Do you understand?" I spoke softly though every time she spoke about leaving, my blood boiled.

 She nodded her disagreement and her control flipped. The tears escaped her eyes and travelled through her cheek. I wiped them away and my eyes settled on her  shivering lips. I was a straight up Asshole. But I never pretended to be something else. I didn't want to, especially not with her. Those pink, delicate, soft lips. They belong to me. Every kiss from those lips is mine. She may not agree but every inch of her body is mine. It's time she knew that. It's time to mark her; to make her mine for the rest of eternity.

I couldn't maintain the facade of control anymore. I had to take what's rightfully mine. My hand travelled from her cheeks to the back of her head where I grasped a handful of her silky hair. I pulled her head back to angle her face to mine and went forward to reach her lips. I could tell she was horrified. But I didn't let that stop me. Again. I'm an Asshole. I'm not letting her move away from me.

As I came toward her, the poisonously addictive scent of her breath greeted me. The moment our lips touched was the end of the world. Powerful jolts of energy flowed between us and I wanted more of it. Her lips were tightly closed denying me any entrance and my madness took over. I yanked on her hair and nibbled on her bottom lip, demanding her submission. My hands travelled over her stiff body, from her bottom to her breasts. 

The first time I saw her, after coming out of the spell of her eyes and the juicy plump lips, it was her breasts which caught my attention. Generous, ripe and made for my pleasure.  Over the fabric, I reached the mounds and squeezed them longingly. I wanted to taste that soft flesh but I'm not done with her heavenly lips yet. As I squeezed her breast, she gasped in shock, an opportunity which I immediately took to drive my tongue inside her mouth just like the way I'll drive inside her later. This was by far the best intrusion I've ever had, sex included, but the ultimate one was yet to happen. My tongue played with hers and my hands with her breasts.  

My cock grew rock hard and begged for the enclosure of my mate. Juliette caught me off guard and pushed me away. My frustrated growls echoed the room. It was a sin to deny someone from a moment so intense and Juliette will be penalised for it the way she deserves. I jerked back and stared at her like a hungry predator ready for the kill. She was beyond sexy, with her eyes wide in shock, her swollen lips agape glistening with my kiss. We both struggled for our breath when she reached for the vase which was somehow on the floor now. I didn't know when she lost hold of it. Didn't even recognize the sound of it falling to the floor.She pointed it at me more determined this time. The fear almost gone.

"Don't come near me!" As I looked closely, I saw that the vase is broken with really sharp edges. Probably it broke from the fall. But I didn't give a shit and was more worried about her stepping on to the pieces of glass scattered near her. I stepped forward when she spoke gravely this time, intent on making me listen.

"I'm serious. Either of us will die. I'll kill you..." I ignored her words until the next words came out. "...or myself." I didn't want to call her bluff because she sounded serious.

"Put that down. Are you really going to kill yourself because you don't want to be with me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

She shouted out with trembling voice. "I don't want to be your mate. I don't even want to be near you. You are a monster! You brought me here against my will. Don't forget that. I will never be your mate!"

For reasons unknown, as if an invisible fist squeezed it hard, for a while, the thing between my lungs struggled for survival. As if set on fire, my blood boiled and all reason eluded me. I reached her in the fraction of a second and threw the vase away taking her by surprise. I threw her over the bed and climbed on top of her, pinning her to the bed under me. How dare she reject me! How dare she speak such words to her King! I should have her executed for her show of such defiance. But as furious as I was, I couldn't do it.

With all the coldness my tone could carry, I spoke. "Listen to me very carefully. NEVER utter those words again. Do you understand me? There is no such foolishness as making your King mad."

I didn't hear anything except her cry. I grabbed her waist and pulled her body towards me. I couldn't bear the thought of her hating me so much. All my anger turned into sadness. With a deep sigh, I buried my face into her neck.

I could feel her body tremble as she was sobbing. I killed more people than I can remember. But never did I feel this unease and misery while hurting someone. I gently kissed her cheek and looked into her eyes which were now looking at me with amusement which dominated pain and fear. I never looked away from her eyes. 

I didn't know when her tears stopped. She was just looking at me like that. I kept staring into her eyes for I don't know how long. Both of us were calm for I don't know how long. I slowly got up from the bed and walked away. 

She was supposed to be feeling what I was feeling. She was supposed to filled with elation on finding her mate. Why was it not the case? I stopped near the door and spoke.

 " I'm not going to give up. I will make you go crazy for me. No matter how long it takes. Even if it means I have to keep you here forever against your will. I will wait till you say you're mine."

"What if I don't?" she asked, staring at the ceiling.

"Then I'll have to make you mine against your will. At the end of the day, WE BELONG TOGETHER."

Saying that I left the room and locked the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...
7.6M 231K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...
28.8M 882K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
15.7K 745 56
The moon pack lost their Luna eleven years ago and the loss of her still impacts them all. Especially her three children and her mate. As her childr...