Taming My Player

By confusedwithdreams71

Jaiden just started at a new boarding school. She decided at this new school she would live in the present an... More

Welcome to Hollows
Where are these boys coming from?
Internal Battles
Amami Per Sempre
Revenge
Big Kid Party
Party Time?
Memories
New Friends
Confusion
Stalking
Lies
Chinese Food
Lies Revealed
Movie Date
Changes

Room 3212

1.5K 24 4
By confusedwithdreams71

Recap

Finding the room 3212, I sighed in relief and walked in. No one was here yet, but I sat down in a chair in the corner. My heart was in my throat. I needed to see Jaiden again. I needed the reassurance that she was okay. I just needed Jaiden. Damn, I hope she gets here soon, I thought, setting my head into my hands.

*************************************************************************************************************** 

Ashton's POV

A whole hour had passed, and I was beginning to fear the worst. The woman downstairs said that Jaiden would be back in no time, and "no time" was not an hour. Something must be going wrong, something was always wrong in hospitals. Just when I stood up to find the doctor and demand him to tell me where Jaiden was, the door began to open. The doctor and a nurse, that was pushing Jaiden in a wheel chair, walked in. I let out a sigh of relief. I felt better just seeing Jaiden's beautiful face. She looked over at me with a mixture of surprise and anger. My heart picked up. Why was she looking at me with hatred filled eyes?

"Ashton, son, I need to talk to you outside," the doctor spoke with a sad look on his face.

I nodded and turned to Jaiden, "Is that alright baby?"

Her face scrunched up in disgust, and she turned away from me. I didn't understand the looks she had been giving me, but I decided to not worry about it. She had a hard night. From almost being raped to being put in the hospital, I could understand the reason she looked so angry and upset.

"I'll be right back, I promise," I told her quietly.

I turned around to walk out when she said icily, "I don't want you to come back."

My eyes widened, and I looked back at her in surprise. Why didn't Jaiden want to be with me? Right when I was going to ask the question, the doctor pulled me by the arm out of the room. The door slammed behind me, but not before I could hear the muffled whimpers Jaiden was making. I ripped my arm out of the doctors hold, so that I could go back to my baby girl and find out why she was crying. She was probably just upset. She would want me to comfort her, right? The doctor re-grabbed his hold on my arms.

"Will you stop? My girl is crying in there, and you want to have a little chat? She needs me," I said enraged.

"Ashton, calm down. I have something important to tell you. This is going to be difficult to hear," he said with a somber look.

I stopped immediately. He couldn't have to tell me anything too bad. I just saw Jaiden with my own eyes. She was fine! A little battered and bruised, but she would be okay. I nodded to the doctor, silently telling him to get whatever he had to say done with.

"Jaiden seems to have a slight injury to the cerebrum, in her brain. She must have hit it at some point tonight. The cerebrum deals with short term memory. To get to the point, Jaiden doesn't remember anything from the past couple of hours. The memories should come back however we aren't positive when the memories will come back though. In some cases, it took days, and in others years. The things she experiences from now on are not in any danger of her forgetting them, but everything before the incident will be forgotten for a while. We tried asking her what her last memory was, and she said she remembered leaving an Italian restaurant. Does that sound familiar to you?" asked the doctor.

Shit. She doesn't remember anything. She doesn't remember the conversation we had when I brought her dinner. She doesn't remember the party with Riley. She doesn't remember the way she wanted and needed me close after I saved her. All she remembers, is the part where I was a major dick to her. That's why she was so angry with me. I hoped that she regained her memories quickly because the thought of not being with her after she had already forgave me was intolerable.

"Yeah, that's familiar," I said glumly.

"I'm sorry. This must be a lot to take in. If you still want to talk to her you can go in now. I just wanted to let you know what was going on," he said without looking me in the eyes.

I assumed he felt bad for me. Anyone could see that Jaiden was totally different than she was when we first arrived at the hospital. Just two hours ago she had been snuggling into me, and telling me she needed me. I can't deal with this, I thought. It was so hard getting her to trust me again. I had my suspicions that the only reason Jaiden forgave me was because I saved her. She might not even had forgiven me if it wasn't for the party. How was I going to get her to forgive me for the second time?

I sighed and walked into the room again. I needed to face this at some point, rather sooner than later.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Jaiden's POV

The nurse had laid me down on the bed while Ash was outside. I didn't know why he was here. Hell, I didn't even really know why I was here. The doctor had told me that I had some brain injuries that made me lose my short term memory for a while. I was so agitated that I couldn't remember anything. It was like trying to remember where I set something down, and I remember having it somewhere but then the rest goes fuzzy. I usually spend the whole day trying to remember exactly what happened to the lost object, but in the end it just gets me even more confused. That was exactly what was happening. It was so confusing and aggravating. I knew something had happened between Ash and I because he had called me baby. I was confused when he called me that because all I remember was leaving the Italian restaurant with a caring Riley.

When I left, I wasn't anywhere close to forgiving Ash. I was really hurt by his actions. Tears started to stream down my face in frustration. I wanted to know what happened to me. Why was I in the hospital with everything hurting? Why was Ash referring to me as baby? I turned on my side slowly wincing in pain. I heard the door open, and I knew it was Ash. I didn't want to talk to him yet, and I definitely didn't want him to see my like this. Closing my eyes, I began to breath heavy to mimic sleeping. I prayed silently that he would believe my sleeping act.

"Jaiden, sweetheart, I know you're not sleeping," he said softly as the nurse walked out of the room.

I huffed in response and rolled my eyes that were glistening with unshed tears.

"I need you to leave me alone right now," I said my voice breaking.

Ash's eyes widened and a look of pain crossed his face. I felt bad for putting that look on his handsome face. Not now, I thought. Now is not the time to be falling for his looks. Ash slowly walked over to the bed, and pulled the bars on the side of the bed down. I looked up confused at him, but I didn't protest when he kneeled down so we were face to face. He lifted up his hand and lightly skimmed my face with his thumb. It felt great. He had slightly calloused fingers that made me shiver when he rubbed them against my soft skin.

"Baby, please don't cry," he said.

I realized then that tears had escaped my eyes. I tried to hide my face in the pillows, so that he couldn't see me break down. Suddenly he got on the small bed, and he pulled me lightly into his chest. He wound his arms around me, and I put my head into his neck breathing in his calming scent. Sobs racked my body. I hated this. I hated not knowing what happened to me. I hated not knowing what happened to my relationship with Ash. I knew something must have changed in our relationship, but for the life of me I couldn't remember. I realized I was suppose to be angry with him, but he was being so comforting. He made me feel calmer. After, I got a grasp on myself I would probably come to my senses and demand him to leave me alone, but until then I would relish in the feeling of his arms holding me tight.

"Ash," I mumbled into his neck, "What happened to me?"

He shuddered slightly at what I was guessing was a reaction to my lips brushing against his neck.

"Baby doll, I don't want to make you even more upset. It was really bad," he said into my hair. 

I lifted my head and looked him directly in the eyes. I was met with his startling green eyes that held sympathy in them. It made my heart ache. It must have been really bad for him to look at me like that. I couldn't decide if I wanted him to tell me. I was going to get my memories back later. I could be blissfully ignorant to what really happened until the horrible day came along that I would be bombarded with the memories. That thought helped me make my decision.

"Ash, I need you to tell me. Who knows where I will be when I get my memories back. I need to be prepared, so that I don't break down in front of everyone," I said begging with my eyes.

He sighed and nodded his head sadly. His arms cuddled me even closer, and I felt safe.

"Well baby, you went to a party with Riley," he growled out when he came to Riley's name.

Confused, I nodded my head to encourage him to continue.

"I went to the same party, but by the time I got there you were already dancing with him. He kissed you, and I thought you wanted to. That's when I saw you start to struggle. I realized he was forcing himself on you. I went to save you from him, but there were too many people. I lost you in the crowd. Baby, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, I wasn't good enough for you," he said one tear falling out of his eye.

I felt like I was punched in the gut as I watched it trail slowly down his cheek. I leaned up, but I couldn't reach his cheek all the way because of the pain in my ribs.

"Ash, come here," I said while pulling his hair slightly, so that he would move his head down.

He lowered his face obediently. His eyes were sad and far away.

"It's okay Ash. I forgive you, it wasn't you're fault whatever happened," I said softly in his ear.

I made sure to brush my lips against his ears. I was hoping I was distracting him slightly from the pain and guilt he was feeling. I kissed the tear that had escaped his eye. I made a slow circuit of kisses from the middle of his cheek to his soft spot right below his ear. Back and forth I kissed lightly. He groaned in pleasure, and I smiled and continued to kiss my way to below his ear. I stopped when I got to his sensitive spot and kissed it again and again. He held me tighter and moaned. I began to suck on it. His head fell back on to the pillows. I slowly crawled up farther never letting my mouth come off the place I was sucking and kissing. I put one of my legs slowly around his waist, so that I was laying down and straddling him. I don't know what was coming over me, but I wanted to comfort him. Also, when I realized how much he liked it, it made it even more enjoyable. I pulled away from the spot leaving one last kiss, and I examined my work. Right below his ear was a small love bite that made me happy seeing, on him. I giggled lightly and smiled.

He looked down at me smiling a breath-taking smile.

"What are you giggling about babe," he asked narrowing his eyes.

"Oh nothing," I said playfully, "Just my love bite on your neck."

His eyes widened in shock.

He smiled while saying, "You do realize what this means, right?"

I shook my head no.

He looked at me mischievously before unhooking my leg off of his waist. Ash pulled me up slightly, so that we were face to face.

"I get to give you one," he said simply.

He lowered his face, and he kissed my cheek. The little kiss made me gasp. I was surprised at the feeling of his lips. They were soft and firm at the same time. He didn't give me anymore time to think about his lips because he began to kiss down my neck. I couldn't think of anything once he started. All worries flew out of my head, and the only thing left in my brain seemed to be centered around Ash and his lips. He kissed across to the spot below my ear, and I groaned and my hips rocked unconsciously against his while I moaned. I felt how excited he was, but I didn't feel nervous or bad. Something that felt this good couldn't be a bad thing. He grinned against my skin when he realized he had found my soft spot. Ironically, him and I were both affected the same way when we were kissed at that spot. He began to suck lightly on it making me grasp the top of his arms in pleasure. His arms were muscular, but not too muscular that he felt uncomfortable. He felt perfect. He continued to suck and kiss the spot, and I realized I was unconsciously rubbing and rocking my hips into his at a steady pace. He groaned into my ear, and I understood he liked the friction against our bodies just as much as I did. Ash's lips unlatched the spot under my ear, and I sighed upset that he had finished so soon.

"I'm not done yet, baby girl, no need to be upset," he said while winking.

If it wasn't for how good that had felt, I would have been really annoyed with that comment. However, my insides felt like jelly, and I was certain I couldn't walk right now even if I had wanted to. Which I didn't. I wanted Ash to continue his kisses, and that was exactly what he did. He began again at the spot he had most likely just made a love bite on, and he kissed down to the spot where my jaw and neck met. He spent a while there then continued to place open mouthed kisses down to where my neck and collar bone met. I realized he liked places that met together. Ash kissed the spot, but then he sighed sadly.

"What's wrong baby," I ask sadly.

He looked up with a grin on his face.

"I like when you call me that," he stated, "But, we still need to talk about what happened."

I sighed my eyes were feeling heavy. I was so tired, but I hadn't noticed it because of his kisses.

I yawned then said, "Ash, I'm tired. Can we talk about it tomorrow?"

He nodded then began to untangle his body from mine.

"Where are you going," I said pouting.

"I'm going to sleep on the chair," he said while pointing to the chair across the room.

I shook my head no. The chair all of a sudden seemed like it was miles away from me. I wanted Ash close for tonight. I knew that this little relationship we had kindled couldn't go beyond tonight, so I wanted to make the best of the time we had.

"I want you to sleep next to me. Will you?" I questioned sweetly.

"Sure sweetheart," he said grinning.

He got back into the bed, and the warmth of his body replaced the coldness that had seeped in when he had stood up. I smiled and snuggled into his chest.

"Goodnight, Jaiden," he said then kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, Ash," I said in return.

My eyes slipped closed and the last thing I heard was Ash murmuring in my ear.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'll make it up to you. I'll get you to trust me again. Goodnight love," he said so softly I had to strain to hear.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey loves!(: Thanks so much for reading. It's been about a week or so since I last posted. I have finals and a bunch of homework, so I've been super busy! I missed writing this story, and I hoped you guys missed reading it! What do you think about Jaiden's memory loss? Do you think Jaiden and Ash will be getting together....or do you think something will get in their way? (Hint hint) (; Well I love you all! PLEASE VOTE! I keep getting stuck at 6 votes hahah(: I really would like 10, so if you guys like it just press the vote button(: It means so much to me. I will upload soon, and sorry about grammar errors.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE...I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER?(:

-Sierra Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 311 33
Bailey Pierce has always been the nerd. She has always been the outcast, never asked out to anything or even had a boyfriend. Well, Bailey doesn't mi...
9.6K 294 27
"Well how do I put this in a question?" "What do you mean?" I grabbed her hands and spoke. "*sigh* Ashton...Every since you've come, my feeling...
798K 27K 28
LINE OF CARTERS! (BOOK 2): You probably heard of Damien Carter. The Player of players. Well, it's time to introduce you guys to his little cousin...
2.4K 43 40
It's been three years since Nova Sparks started high school, and its been three years since her first and only love moved away. Jerome Barnes was he...